PDA

View Full Version : what type of story u prefer for rajni`s next movie?

lodestar
02-12-2004, 11:35 AM
hi friends,

its been a long time since rajni`s baba was released...

as you might have watched in the Samy movie`s 100th day celebration(not sure it was 100 or 175) superstar announced he will definitely do a movie which both he and the audience will like..

so i like to put a question among the geethamites about what type of story u would prefer in superstar`s next movie...

ofcoz superstar`s movie is always good inspite of whatever type of story it is....just if u have any inner desire of what type of movie rajni should do next please do write about it..

options other than poll options are welcome

so voice in ur choice.. :b:

thanks

san2003
02-12-2004, 11:49 AM
i would like Rajini sir to come up with the movie all in One like- Padayappa / Arunachalam. i loved padaiyappa very much... with ramya's character.. it made it supero super.... that's jus my view.. but anything that rajini comes up with.. ill definetely watch it... coz he is my fav actor... GO RAJINI!! :)

sofiadorathy
02-14-2004, 05:47 AM
I need Rajni film to be like Naan Sivappu Manithan and Mr.Vishwanath....ellame Pazhikku Pazhi kadhaigal...I like those sort of movies very much

Be Happy...

suha
02-14-2004, 07:06 AM
yennaku padiyappa thaan pidikum :baba: :sm10:

sofiadorathy
02-14-2004, 07:45 AM
yennaku padiyappa thaan pidikum

padiyappa pidikkum-nu baba style-le sollure???? epdi unnaaala mattum ithellam mudiyuthu????

Be Happy...

unique
02-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Actually superstar differenta edhavadhu try pannanam....like how kamal ventures different subject(ofcourse not that everyting has been a hit)...but still atleast he culd try something different. And also he is best in doing funny things...like in annamalai paambu paambu....arunachalam etc...

honey
02-17-2004, 09:41 AM
I want rajni to act in serious role like baasha .It suits him well

anitam
02-17-2004, 02:23 PM
I like comedy movies of Rajini..... enjoyable. :cool:

Shy
02-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Lodestar, I vote for some serious movies..

Reasons being this flim might be last one for our thalaivar and it should have a great impact on the mass. Like anitam said, Comedy panrathula thalaivar great.. but this will be a movie where he might enter to politics or something.. so romba powerful'la irukanum..

Shy

gokulan42
02-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Lodestar, I vote for some serious movies..

Reasons being this flim might be last one for our thalaivar and it should have a great impact on the mass. Like anitam said, Comedy panrathula thalaivar great.. but this will be a movie where he might enter to politics or something.. so romba powerful'la irukanum..

Shy

I like any Rajni movie. I liked even Baba ( bad in Rajni standards).

Rajni is the only Indian superstar, who drew 'throwing pennies, arathanai, flowers, ...' in US. I witnessed these in Padaiyappa screening.

Shy
02-17-2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah ... I too gokul.. Rajini is amazing :) ennoda collection for thalaivar paarthathu ellaina.. have a look here :).. None can be compared to him !!!!

Superstar (http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5929)

Shy

unique
02-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Shy

Superstar collection were superb...... :clap: :clap:

lodestar
02-18-2004, 12:43 AM
yeah serious subject wud be nice tooo.. but longing to see rajni`s comedy also like in mannan,gurusishyan...

so i wud prefer All in one which will have some comedy stuff at the start and be right on the serious track after...like Annamalai :D

vennai1
02-18-2004, 12:56 AM
Anything but on the lines of baba... grrrrrrrr...

Thalaivaa...seekram padam onnu kodu thalaivaa... :pray: :pray:

nichiyam comedy would be a big plus... :b:

gokulan42
02-18-2004, 01:21 AM
Yeah ... I too gokul.. Rajini is amazing :) ennoda collection for thalaivar paarthathu ellaina.. have a look here :).. None can be compared to him !!!!

Shy
Wow! That was a great collection. I have been a rajni fan since early childhood (thai meethu satyam) :)
Good to see so many rajni fans here. Rajni is the only star who draw fans from every part of tamilnadu (from slums to engg/medical colleges). Its just amazing. I remember those days, we used to (kiddish) quarrel with kamal fans on who is superior :)

May be we should have a debate here ;)

Shy
02-18-2004, 01:27 AM
I am with u on that gokul :)

Shy

gokulan42
02-18-2004, 01:44 AM
I am with u on that gokul :)

Shy
I created 1 for Rajni vs Kamal. Rajni fans, please vote in rajni favour. Kamal fans, please abstain ;)

unique
02-18-2004, 02:30 AM

Shy
Wow! That was a great collection. I have been a rajni fan since early childhood (thai meethu satyam) :)
Good to see so many rajni fans here. Rajni is the only star who draw fans from every part of tamilnadu (from slums to engg/medical colleges). Its just amazing. I remember those days, we used to (kiddish) quarrel with kamal fans on who is superior :)

Gokul

Rajiniku fan tamilnadu la mattum illai......he has fans all over the world....Japan la muthu padam bayanagarama odithu....

gokulan42
02-18-2004, 03:34 AM

Shy

Gokul

Rajiniku fan tamilnadu la mattum illai......he has fans all over the world....Japan la muthu padam bayanagarama odithu....
Yes, agreed.

Innanga, ithanai rajni fans irunthum, only 2 votes for Rajni ya?

saisrini85
04-15-2004, 06:17 PM
Rajini is an all rounder and he should give films which has everything like Arunachalam, Padaiyappa, Muthu, etc.. Not a Baba again as we do not want that Rajni of baba again..!! Do something different but it should be a good misture of fight, dance, sentiments, comedy, etc

vennai1
04-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Do something different but it should be a good misture of fight, dance, sentiments, comedy, etc

Speaking of comedy... I think he shud opt for current timer vivek..
rather than sticking with goundamani... :P

saisrini85
04-15-2004, 10:53 PM
I agree.. Vivek has worked only one movie with Rajni in Veera.. even there, he was not the main comedian.. So, Vivek would do well with Rajni!

Shy
04-16-2004, 02:50 AM
Vivek ok.. But I am not sure if he can go along under the wings of Rajini.. Vivek always prefer a separate track for him, which will not be possible in Rajini's flim ..

Best will be vadivel :sm12: :sm12:

Shy

suryalover
04-16-2004, 04:00 AM
Is he going to act again :Ksp:

lodestar
04-16-2004, 04:29 AM
why not surya lover? :D he has already said he is searching a good subject to act in

speaking of rajni`s comedy pair in the movie goundamani still stands high above vivek and vadivelu...or better try them all in the same movie :wink:

guess no one of them will reject an offer in rajni movie :D

saisrini85
04-16-2004, 12:46 PM
that also can be a good idea.. but i heard they're acting in kamal's krishna leela where gaundamani, vivek, vadivelu, etc are acting together! so, not sure if they'd do that again for a rajni movie!

Honeyarjun
04-16-2004, 01:05 PM
I recently saw Munnabai MBBS.. That role of sanjay dutt would prefectly fit for Rajini.. I heard that vikram is considered for the tamil version of that movie...but I would sure want Rajini in there...

I too want Rajini to act in serious movies..and I liked padayappa very much...but after that super duper flop of baba ..I think Rajini should go for a comedy movie in which he shines so much...

Teena
04-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Rajini performs well in all kind of roles but personally I would opt rajini should go for comedy movies.Among all the heros in the film industry rajini can only act well and good as a comedy hero and that's his speciality.

Shy
04-16-2004, 02:10 PM
that also can be a good idea.. but i heard they're acting in kamal's krishna leela where gaundamani, vivek, vadivelu, etc are acting together! so, not sure if they'd do that again for a rajni movie!

Oh kamal's next film'a ithu... After a serious subject, as his trend.. comedy padam i guess this one !!!!

Yes, everyone in a movie would be great :D

Shy