PDA

View Full Version : Movie Previews>> Kannadi Pookkal <<

sWEEtmICHe
02-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Movie Previews
Kannadi Pookkal.

http://www.tamilstar.com/news/uploads/kp01.jpg

Partibhan and Kaveri play a married couple in a new film, titled, 'Kannadi Pookkal'. Also in the cast are Sharat Babu, Ponnambalam, Nizhalgal Ravi, Mayilsamy, Thalaivasal Vijay, Rajkapoor, Pyramid Natarajan, Fatima Babu, Pasi Sathya and Master Ashwin.

The film has screenplay and direction by K Shahjahan, and is produced for the banner 'Teamwork Productions' by P Haveli, C Joy, C Jose and N Joy - all NRIs based in Chicago. With music by S A Rajkumar, the film has cinematography by Arthur Wilson.

Some scenes were picturised on Partibhan and Kaveri. The scenes depicted the close bonding between the couple. Partibhan finishes his meal and after washing his hands, returns to the dining table and looks at Kaveri with gratitude. At her query, he replies, "I am lucky to have you as my wife. It must be the good things I did in my previous birth that I'm blessed in this life with a wife so understanding like you! It's your encouragement that has made me what I am today and I'm grateful to God for it." As Partibhan's eyes fill with tears, Kaveri too becomes emotional.

The scene, canned by Arthur Wilson, was shot at a bungalow near VGP Golden Beach, near Chennai.