PDA

View Full Version : Geetam girls pls help

katteri
02-20-2004, 05:13 PM
What qualities do Girls expect from mappilai nu Last Patti mandram avvalavu sirappa polaaa
If u cud post some qualities....ellathuyum serthu perumal koil laddu mathiri present panren

No intruders from Guys pls

For eg
From last patti mandram most of u said
Care , responsible, loving, help & understand each other nu
Topic next week la start pannalam. ok vaaa
Guys i will collect the information aggregate them and post it as a poll.U can post ur views there. This is a survey. pls co operate . This is my humble request .Thank you .
bye[/size]

dinesh
02-20-2004, 05:16 PM
en vaayile ennenamo ellam varuthu.......aanaa nee no intruding guys-nu sonnathaalum....unnoda kaasankhan sirippa paarthu parithapapattathaalum....naa othungi poyiduren... :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

katteri
02-20-2004, 05:21 PM
en vaayile ennenamo ellam varuthu.......aanaa nee no intruding guys-nu sonnathaalum....unnoda kaasankhan sirippa paarthu parithapapattathaalum....naa othungi poyiduren... :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:
shidenish
Mosama Thiteratha irunthaa PM la thittu paa..onnum kovichukaa matten.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
athu kasankhan illlai.. NTR grandson....
:evil: :evil:

anainar
02-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Katteri,

Sorry for the interruption from a guy, but this is a solid case for discrimination based on gender which is not permissible according to the first amendment of Geetham constitution. If you still want to insist this is girls only topic, I have no other option, except taking the case of discrimination to the apellate geetham court. :D :D

Cheers

gokulan42
02-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Katteri, since only guys responded to your topic. Why not me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this is a good meeting spot for guys :)

I hope you dont mind this small interruption too ;)

katteri
02-20-2004, 05:39 PM
Katteri,

Sorry for the interruption from a guy, but this is a solid case for discrimination based on gender which is not permissible according to the first amendment of Geetham constitution. If you still want to insist this is girls only topic, I have no other option, except taking the case of discrimination to the apellate geetham court. :D :D

Cheers
Anainar....Topic ku relate informn seekiram kidaikum. parungha ippa guys vanthathu nalla .. niriaya diversion ellorukkum reply panna vendiyathaka irukkum :oops: :evil: .Of course nan girl illai athu theriyum illai :D
There s no discrimination here c i want to get information from girls so i need to take in acct only girls population :think: :think: .Ithu en vatham :ush: ..If u want me to accompany u to court .. polam :lol: :lol:

appu
02-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Itha paesaame mens talkla potturukkalaam....

p_arunsrinivasan
02-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Katteri,

Mens Talk la idhey topic aa release pannungaaa.. topic la ore oru change.. what kind of women do men like... andha topic la

No intruders from Gals pls nnu statement kodunga...

apparum paarungaa.. u will get responses.....

Last Note: as like others sorry to post in this....

cheers,
Arun.P.

venky1974
02-21-2004, 01:26 AM
Sorry Ketteri,

Itha ellam guys kitta keta.... nagale solluripum .. Girls enna quality expect panava..

Only One... Cute aa irrekunum... :ee: :ee: :ee: ..

You are mistaken.. buddy.. if youask them such things..they will go on and on and on and on and on...... and youwill never be able to post your results in the men's forum..

Enna na sollarathu...

Cheers,

GoodBoy
02-21-2004, 01:28 AM
KATTERI pavam kasta patu oru topic arambichi irukaru..avaruku response pana namba Geethamla oru girl ilaya :( ..... :lol: atleast girls nickla ula pasagalavathu respond panungapa..avara santhosa padutha

Sarvnaa

sagi
02-21-2004, 02:34 AM
Hi KATTERI. i like your name. rombha puthumaiyaana palaiya per. nalla irunga.

Well enakku en avanga kita irukka vendiyathellam enna endu already solli irukken...marupady solren kellunga..

1) nalla thanni adikkanum
2) nalla paththa vaikkanum
3) nalla adikkanum

;) ippothaikku intha moondru thaan.....appuram vanthu add pannikiren.. haiyoooo WHY appidinnu neenga ketta....ippo reasons solren

1) kolaiyila THANNI ADIKKANUM
2) aduppa PATHTHA VACHCHU samaikka theriyanum
3) thumanai ellam ADI chu thovaikka theriyanum

poittu varenungoooooo ;)

butterfly
02-21-2004, 03:29 AM
katteri,
Help kettu irukeengo...geetham girls nambinorai kai vide matom ;)....nanga oru murai than pesuvom :)...so just making it easy for u katteri

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=459&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

taken frm there

wild bee started this topicsaying
"what r u people expecting from a guy - the person whom u choose to live along for life time... would be helpful to groome up ourself and lead a better life...what u people say? "
bee

Sharmi answered
honest, loyal and loving..., taking care of his family and all, along with good personality

Priyarock wrote
Mudala Ambalai Ambalaiya irukkanum ...A Man must be intelligent enough with some personality.

bhuvana wrote,
i except kindness,honest,punctuality.ha ve to understand girl's problems & adjust with them.
it is an easy thing that i expect from guys

sofiadorothy wrote,
girls usually expects that guys must be handsome,brainy,and truthfull.but i expect that guys must be a rougue,silent killer and have to smoke and drink because that is his wish.but after having friendship with a girl she should change his atmosphere completely,mainly guys must not be silent or innocent.if it is like that we should lose our life....... lol.

butterfly wrote,
All gals expect is her man to respect her ...coz if there is respect there is love...if there is Love there is understanding....if there is understanding there is vittukodukum manasu...

jshyamm wrote,
Hi all,

What do girls expect from guys???

to get into a relation, naraiyaa solalaam.. soluvaanga, ennakku therinchathai soluraen, just a few...

(1) Sense of humor
(2) Rough looks
(3) Listening to her talks and reciprocating accordingly
(4) Care and affection (Not just to her, but to everyone, like friends)
(5) Not very often, but at times, taking her out on surprise and making her happy.

Ellathukum maela... she should feel the trust.. she should feel that you wont let her down.. Once she feels that, boy, your great.. there u go in a relation....

Hope it helps
In a relation expectation, nalaikku soluraen...
Shy
Ethu varaikum naan yaethayum serious'a yaeduthukalai.. I can differentiate between fun and serious, upto some level, so will let u know...

1. What type of sense of humor? - Seereekavacha poothum...mugam sullika vaikaama eruntha sari...

2. Own humors or Copied humors? - that doesnt matter....

3. How to know that a girl doesn't like the humor even if she says she liked it? -

Lines like these might help...

"poothum... ethu ellam joke'a.. ", "arukaathae... vishyathuku vaa...", "paerisa joke adikaratha nenaipaa...","unakku comedy panuratha thavira vaera yaethuvum theriyaatha?" - if u got struck with questions like this... then that girl doesnt like humor'nu artham..

Most importantly, nee joke adikarathuku reactionae ellama.. nandhi mathiri eruntha solavum mudiyaama maelavum mudiyaama erukannu artham (appo appo thalaiya matum aatalaam..mm kotalaam...)

(2) Rough looks - rough looks'na.. mannly erukarathu.. poonu mathiri erukaama erukarathu.. hope u understand

(3) Listening to her talks and reciprocating accordingly

1) Umm kottikitte thoongurathu... - nope

2) nee sonna seriyathan irrukum - nope

3) oh athuva, ok ok - yep

4) Appdiya, Adengappa. - very very yes (vaali padathula, simran kita ajit paesura mathiri)

(4) Care and affection (Not just to her, but to everyone, like friends)

1) Antha pacha chudithar kummunu irruku... - sutham.. chancelae ellai

2) Oh antha oothava.. sema vayai athukku - sutham.. chancelae ellai

She might have introduced her friends to you..
Neenga manasukula ellaraiyum paathu jollu vitutu erukalaam...
but when talking... "antha priya(you shud have known the name)yaethoo help kaeku eruntha about programming, i will try to help her'nu solidu enna" - she might think cha enakku matum ellama, ennoda friends kuuda help panuraennu soluraanae... (Seela jealously parties appo, "cha cha athu ellam vaendaam, neenga yaen avalukku soli kudukanum...,enakku soli kuduthaa poothum"'nu solalaam - it means u have gained trust in her - realtionship for surennu artham...)

General'la care and affection to everyone.. like helping tendency erukanum... (kushi padathula mumtajkku help panura vivek mathiri erulaama... real heart ooda help pananum.. and things like that.. hope u get the picture
Suprise I guess u got it.. no need explanation for that.. suprise bouquet, cards, emails.... dinner etc...

shy
ethaan... entha santhae puthi is the worst thing gals hate in guys...
forum matum start panniduveenga.. what girls expect from men'nunu.. that too in women's talk section..

No offences to men...but since it was asking women of our thoughts just put in women's thoughts

vedha wrote,
well the question is very simple but the answer it too complicated.

each woman expect their man with special qualities. as a lover they have different expcetation in a man and as a husband/life partner their expectations is different.

but i expect these things in my life-partner
1.respect my feelings
2.taking good care of me
3.to love me always till death and at any time--even when i shout at him ,angry with him....mad at him....
4.listen to her thoughts
5.an average looking guy(looks doesn't matter much if the guy is average its fine)
6.should be very helpul n generous.
7.should be responsible n matured.
8.should be jovial n fun-loving at the same time s hould be seriosu about things when it matters.
9.should take care of kids
10.should earn well ..to spend...take out on long trips/vacation..to enjoy n to save
11.give surprise gifts....12.and etc........

i expect all these some more at times. i don't think anyone can get all these at all times. expcetation may be a long but what a women get is less. so will this topic help men to understand what women want n change accordingly?hope it doeas.

expectations causes diassappointment. so better not to expect. thats the best advise i can give.i don't expect but this is what i have in heart....

Covered 10 pages there....remaining ange parungo

newcomers pls post ur input here...:)

katteri
02-21-2004, 11:54 AM
Thanks very much butterfly u have eased my work but partheenghana this only 8 sample more is reqd.. expecting for further additions
thanks again

sagi
02-22-2004, 11:40 AM
nanna ambhilaiya irunganumno sonningalo shy ? ;) atha sollungo...silathugalukku vella kakka paththy kooda theriyala ;)

katteri
02-22-2004, 03:27 PM
nanna ambhilaiya irunganumno sonningalo shy ? ;) atha sollungo...silathugalukku vella kakka paththy kooda theriyala ;)
ega vasanam koodaathu ...come 2 the point :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aswin
02-23-2004, 02:14 AM
strikingly handsome, honesty, atheletic build, caring , responsible ..etc etc etc

sagi
02-23-2004, 03:19 AM
i am already at the point, may be you should try to move now ;) mamma kattzzz, vella kakka theriyumo illiyo nokku???

Shy
02-23-2004, 03:34 AM

Sagi :yes:

Shy

sabeshan
02-23-2004, 06:35 AM
Idhula comedy enna nna idhu varaikkum vandha 18 replies la (incl. mine) only 5 are from females.... ayya kaateri... idhu ungalukku tholviyaaga karudhigieergala??? mike a engappa potteenga.... avar enna solraarnu enna thavara vera yaarkum ketkaadhu aprom.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sagi
02-23-2004, 06:40 AM
Sabesan, valkkaila ithellam sagayam appa...itha poi perisu paduthathinga. naan ippo thaan rombha kstta pattu mr.kattz a panjajathu aala marathukku anuppi irukken ;)

katteri
02-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Wait pannughan Sabeshan ...Poll muidyilai....Solren ithuku pinnadi enna irukkunu.....But will be useful i hope...

sagi
02-23-2004, 08:49 AM
katzzzzzzz inga enna pandringa?? theerppu solliyacha??? ;)

katteri
02-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Theerpukal illai...Sinthanaikal sollapadum

sagi
02-23-2004, 01:37 PM
neenga intha jenmathila thiruntha mattinga..nalla maattukku oru soodu endru naan nenaichen...paarkkalam paarkkalaam..;)

anitam
02-23-2004, 03:20 PM
katteri..... what is this..... I think i already posted my reply in ur previous topic..
so eppolarnthu advice arambikka poreenga.. Good effort.. all the best.

katteri
02-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Thanks you anitam, butterfly, shy, vedha,jshyamm,sofia,sharmi,Pri yarock and Bhuvana.
I hope geetham guys will reply to the topic asap.
As girls say guys r lazy.. it might take some time to post their views.
Post pannuvanghanu nambhuvom

Special thanks to butterfly for easing the work. :clap: :sm30: :b:

I am really happy to see your views, Hope U r wishes will be fulfilled by the lord .
Rombha santhosamam irunthal vaarthai vaarathu nu solluvangha...''athu than''

The above informn is ok from girsl side but guys reply panna mateengrangha aa .....

dharshi75
02-23-2004, 05:43 PM
he hasto be handsome, nice and soft guy. and giving love.

Bluelotus
02-23-2004, 07:20 PM
I guess I'm a bit late but here goes:
He should know his own mind, know his goals and what he wishes to do with his life.
He should be confortable with his own physique and appearance. He should be cultured and well read. A generous spirit, yet someone who knows when to stop giving if tht is required.
Of course a sense of humour will not go amiss either.
A man who is able to appreciate nature and its beauty, but not a raging Green Peace suporter either :Ksp:
I guess if I let it the list will get longer and longer.....Frankly such a guy is either already taken or just doesn't exist.
Perhaps the wise thing to do would be to give up one this list and just make do with whomever life and fate throws at u.