PDA

View Full Version : Female Safety

sagi
02-21-2004, 05:39 AM
Girls MUST read this....

Female Safety

After reading, forward it to someone you care about; it never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.

Tip from Tae Kwon Do:
The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

Learned this from a tourist guide to New Orleans:

...... If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM.
Toss it away from you.
Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse
than you and he will go for the wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

..... If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car:
Kick out the back tail lights
and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.
The driver won't see you but everybody else will.
This has saved lives.

Last night I attended a personal safety workshop, and it jolted me. It was given by an amazing man, Pat Malone, who has been a bodyguard for famous figures like Farrah Fawcett and Sylvester Stallone. He works for the FBI and teaches police officers and Navy SEALS hand-to-hand combat.

This man has seen it all, and knows a lot. He focused his teachings to us on HOW TO AVOID BEING THE VICTIM OF A VIOLENT CRIME. He gave us some statistics about how much the occurrences of random violence have escalated over the recent years, and it's terrible. Something like 99% of us will be exposed to, or become a victim of a violent crime.

Here are some of the most important points that I got out of his presentation; the three reasons women are easy targets for random acts of violence are:

1a. Lack of Awareness:
swing your arms, stand straight up.

1b. Wrong Place, Wrong Time:
DON'T walk alone in an alley, or drive in a bad neighborhood at night.

2.. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!
The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity
for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head,
and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR,
LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.

3.. A few notes about getting into your car
in a parking lot, or parking garage:

a.. Be aware:
look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor,
and in the back seat.

b.. If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.

c.. Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle,
and the passenger side.
If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car,
you may want to walk back into the mall, or work,
and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.
(And better paranoid than dead.)

.................. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.
(Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).

..... If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control,
ALWAYS RUN!
The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times;
And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ.
RUN!

..... As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic:
STOP IT!
It may get you raped, or killed.
Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man,
who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women.
He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

Pat Malone told us the story of his daughter, who came out of the mall and was walking to her car when she noticed 2 older ladies in front of her. Then she saw a police car come towards her with cops who said hello. She also noticed that all 8 handicap spots in the area were empty. As she neared her car she saw a man a few rows over calling to her for help. He wanted her to close his passenger side door. He was sitting in the back on the driver's side, and said he was handicapped.

He continued calling, until she turned and headed back to the mall, and then he began cursing at her. In the meantime, she wondered why he didn't ask the 2 older ladies, or the policeman for help, and why he was not parked in any of the empty handicap spots. As she got back to the mall, two male friends of hers were exiting, and as she told them the story and turned to point at the car, the man was getting out of the back seat into the front and the car sped away. DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THIS TRAP.

I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know.
It may save a life.

A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle.

I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well.

author:unknown

Honeyarjun
02-21-2004, 12:47 PM
sagi....Thanks for posting the tips.. they are indeed valuable.

dinesh
02-21-2004, 04:52 PM
ALWAYS RUN!
RUN!

That is the most weird piece of advice I've seen anywhere. There is a difference between a running target and a moving target. A running target is ver easy to hit, as anybody with some experience in handling guns would tell you. If a person is moving in a random pattern then it's hard to take a good shot.
The advice always being given is, not to react to a person with a gun. And added with the fact that most rapists never carry guns (cos rape is more or less a psychological crime), it will be pretty pointless to run off if a guy points a gun at you and asks your money. And there are good chances a gunshot wound will be fatal.

anitam
02-21-2004, 05:44 PM
sagi thanks for the infos.... its very useful..

Minik
02-21-2004, 05:54 PM
thanks sagi for the important info

butterfly
02-21-2004, 05:55 PM
ALWAYS RUN!
RUN!

wat is the best option here shidinesh & others??? :think:

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 06:08 PM
ALWAYS RUN!
RUN!

wat is the best option here shidinesh & others??? :think:

'Run' is the best option in my opinion. If you dont run, ultimately you will be killed anyway.

Also, it is advisable to carry some pepper spray

anainar
02-21-2004, 06:12 PM
Pattaams,

A gun is a powerful weapon and it is difficult to dodge in close range unlike movies. When in close range it is highly impossible to dodge .An error of 1 degree can make the shooter miss you only if you are more than 50 feet from him. Unless you are a sprinter, you cannot run that much distance in few seconds you get.

Dinesh is right in one way that a running target is easy. But only if you run in straight line and you are in plain ground. A parking lot or staircase provides lot of ways to move in unpredictable pattern.

I am not sure what can be done to evade a guy in close range. I never attended any of those classes and dont know.

Some ideas of Sagi is really worth noting, like throwing the wallet rather than handing it to over by hand.

Cheers

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 06:33 PM
1. Always divert the attention by giving what the predator expect (this what they unexpect every single times) they might not have planned for that.

Most predators guess will be at your reflection or denial and not at your agreeing point.

When they think about relaxing the target should plan and leave the place.

If it is a rape attempt, this will vary. Kurthi Punal movie is one such example to handle it smart, but it is not always the solution, what ever the situation, learn to face it with out fear but don't show it.

Shy
02-21-2004, 06:38 PM
Sagi.. worthy advices !!!! Thanks much....

Pattams... dinesh solra mathiri u can run away when u are at a far of distance from him and have covers around you, so that u can duck in here and there, else i wouldnt take that option.. my advice when u are pointed at close range.. best is to give him a good kick there, so that he can loose control and then u can start off.. but beware u have triggered him, so better dont get caught again !!!!!

Shy

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 06:46 PM
best is to give him a good kick there, so that he can loose control and then u can start off.. but beware u have triggered him, so better dont get caught again !!!!!

Thats a mistake.

1. If its back home it might work not in west, your legs won't even reach there, probably you will fell down.

2. Did you watch how these guys wear pants?

3. If you attempt to deny predator is gonna take you down, 'cause it was expected.

Shy
02-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Sri naan sonathu.. not just punks, intha mathiri girls kita gun vachu treaten panra guys are not only junkies wearing baggy pants.. Thats an option always avalavu thaan.. obviously if he isnt that close.. we cant try that....

But i wouldnt accept not to deny the predator.. if its other than money.. I better fight and die than live with it ...

Shy

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 06:57 PM
But i wouldnt accept not to deny the predator.. if its other than money.. I better fight and die than live with it ...

That's not smart always if you opt to live, well it differs with people, but the fact is you are not at war and aim is to distract and disappear simple as that.

I know lot of people won't agree, probably some pshycologists shed some views in here.

anainar
02-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Shy,

I second you on that. Money can be made but not honour. Any day I would die for honour but not for money. For a guy with gun, and to run and escape you really need to be a sprinter to run beyond danger.

Cheers

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Iyanaar and Shy,

When you personally are in that kind of situation, you won't even think about honour, it is easy to write here + you can be fans of Rajini.

But in real life it is different and it is completely different.

Lets take an example in West, if a guy attempts to rape some one and if the target was not planning to escape out of honour guess what the target's name is going to be in victim's list and its just not worth a death atleast to me.

To an extent I would inspire pshycogical inputs for that, not just pshyical attempt to escape.

Thats why I call upon the Pshycology majors.

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Most of the times, these guys will kill the victim once they rape the victim

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Most of the times, these guys will kill the victim once they rape the victim

Exactly.

There are two categories of predators.

1. Just for sex (you can divert and disappear).

2. For Control (these are the most dangerous) Predators. For this you have to very careful.

Shy
02-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Iyanaar and Shy,

When you personally are in that kind of situation, you won't even think about honour, it is easy to write here + you can be fans of Rajini.

But in real life it is different and it is completely different.

Lets take an example in West, if a guy attempts to rape some one and if the target was not planning to escape out of honour guess what the target's name is going to be in victim's list and its just not worth a death atleast to me.

To an extent I would inspire pshycogical inputs for that, not just pshyical attempt to escape.

Thats why I call upon the Pshycology majors.

Sri.. naan enga vantha puthusa.. Pshycology chumma oru semester padichaen.. . usually for women under that type of situation is highly possible to be raped, even thou the predator had just planned for money. So under that situation u have 3 ways

(1) When possible attack him and run away, hopefully
(2) Just do as he wishes and proceed in life.
(3) Fight even u know theres no much possibility that u will win and die in that process.

The reason I choose 3rd is, even with all those counselling and stuff.. that will be always in my mind and one can never me the same... plus personally i cant live with that forever.

Shy

silican
02-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Just search for Ted bundy and u will learn a lot abt this serial killer. Running is completely foolish considering tht you dont know whether the predator is a Psyche. Secondly never even think of attacking a predator in the West. You are no Vijayashanti, and the attacker is no stunt artist to get ur kick and fall breaking a glass window.

Remember: Your life is more worthy than your green Dollar Bills.

Silican

butterfly
02-21-2004, 10:48 PM
Its nice to see different ways to follow frm different ppl

shy,

(1) When possible attack him and run away, hopefully

This really worked for someone I know...she was going home for lunch & was attacked by a guy...he was pulling her to his truck & as he was trying to get the truck open she gave him 1 kick & ran away...remember she was smart...he had a knife...so she didnt fight him until they reached the truck....but when she knew he was concentrating to get the right key for the truck she used that moment....

so basically it depends on the attacker,the victim& the situation

The best way to avoid such circumstances is to avoid backstreets,lonelyplaces,ask security to take u to the parking lot if ur not comfortable...have car doors locked @ all times...have remote caropeners & release the doorlock for car only when u reach ur car...have a panic button on ur keys...its better to be safe & embarassed than feel sorry later

may be there are more options...

Shy
02-21-2004, 10:48 PM
Exactly silican.. money thaanu therinchutathunaa.. its just apaper appo..... i second u on that :)

Shy

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 10:55 PM
1 is dangerous, 3 is good if you know some techniques.

I don't know how you concluded the second point as it is, being a Pshycology reader :think:

I will wait for the correct input.

arunsharavan
02-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey Gals,
This is just a thought of mine regarding Female Safety... I tell this to all of my girlfriends(I mean my friends who are girls).
When u walk alone in the night, and if u have cellphone, just call somebody and keep talking while u r walking, this will make the robber or any other miscreant stay away from you for sevaral reasons: He might think that
1. U might be talking to somebody who is very nearby
2. When he approaches you, you can tell the other person and make the other person to come to your place or inform 911.
3. When ur cell phone is on, it's easy to call 911.

i hope it helps
Arun

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 11:01 PM
The reason I choose 3rd is, even with all those counselling and stuff.. that will be always in my mind and one can never me the same... plus personally i cant live with that forever.

Shy
Selecting this option 3 under some circumstances is certainly fine. However, giving something much more importance than it deserves is also foolish (in my opinion). Tamil movies and our culture are to be blamed

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Arun,

Very Good piece of instructions.

Add one more thing to that.

1. If you are talking to your friend, always inform them from where (place) you are calling, this will be in your friend's memory, at the worst even if you say call 911, their brain will have a 100% possibility to locate the place from where you are calling.

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey Gals,
This is just a thought of mine regarding Female Safety... I tell this to all of my girlfriends(I mean my friends who are girls).
When u walk alone in the night, and if u have cellphone, just call somebody and keep talking while u r walking, this will make the robber or any other miscreant stay away from you for sevaral reasons: He might think that
1. U might be talking to somebody who is very nearby
2. When he approaches you, you can tell the other person and make the other person to come to your place or inform 911.
3. When ur cell phone is on, it's easy to call 911.

i hope it helps
Arun
Excellant advise for all. You can do this as a guy too. Remember, you (guy or gal) are no match to the gun.

dinesh
02-21-2004, 11:06 PM
It is no point trying to be a hero in this situations, cos you are not, in general. And never ever try to simulate what you see in the movies.

The standard advice any law and order agency gives is, never react to a person with a gun. And as anainar said 50 feet is more or less point blank range, and a child wouldn't miss from there. And no, you should not use pepper spray or milgai podi against a person who has a gun. It will work in the movies, not in real life.

Secondly, in the case of the rape, I think we are confusing that with gun crime. As, I said earlier rape is more a psychological crime, and very rarely do rapists use guns. The reason is the mindset of most rapists is to dominate their victims with their own self. So very rarely you see victims being threatened with guns before rape.

Gun crime is more to do with raids and muggings. In those situation it's better to give your wallet rather than dying as a martyr. And as somebody else suggested, CRIMINALS WON'T SHOOT YOU ANYWAY, EVEN AFTER YOU GIVE YOUR WALLET, because most of them are just small time crooks, and not trained assasins. Gun is just to enforce their physical dominance. So if they only need your money, then high chance is they'll just leave you if they have your wallet.

dinesh
02-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Also here in the UK women who are concerned of personal safety carry something called a 'rape alarm'. I'm not sure whether it's available in the US. It's a device which makes horribly loud noise when you press a button. The theory is criminals won't bother with you when there is a loud noise being emitted for you, as people around might come and look whats going on.

If any of you are living in what you consider unsafe places, it's best to invest in one of those gadgets.

sagi
02-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Oppps. konja neram thoongittu varathukkulla ennoda post aiye enakku marakka vachchittingale ;) Thanks to Arun. [ mobile bill thaan konjoooooooooondu egirum ennu nenaikkiren] :) but its ok ujir is more important. All of you said thanks to me......you are welcome. I learnt all of these when i joined M.Arts :) enjoyed a lot

sagi
02-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Oppps. konja neram thoongittu varathukkulla ennoda post aiye enakku marakka vachchittingale ;) Thanks to Arun. [ mobile bill thaan konjoooooooooondu egirum ennu nenaikkiren] :) but its ok ujir is more important. All of you said thanks to me......you are welcome. I learnt all of these when i joined M.Arts :) enjoyed a lot

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 02:51 AM
thanks to sagi for the info :b:

and special thanks to sri
who brought me here :sm30:

>>> plz check <<< u can use a link to check it not working by clicking!! >sorry<
http://www.geocities.com/marie_w89/femalesafety.htm

i will put up ma points...soon :P

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 04:49 AM
Safety & Precaution
are very important!!
As u can see GIRLS are like flowers {soft}
They are but when situation at rage they are different…{don't forget tat}
I am a trained FBI sharp shooter
And having den belt.
But u see …all these helps in ma safety purpose only!!
I am given license to hold, but can't misuse
As I am allowed only during ma assignment, and not for
Personal use!!
I am also a marathon runner...huh!!

Come to safety.
I do carry an umbrella {baton}, and spray {perfume]
These are a ma 2 weapon, when I usually go out
I always tried not to be alone, with friends !!
While parking ma car, in a remote area.
I do seek security help {as butterfly says,thanks chellam}
Why so much precaution even thou u are good in many aspects..
I am gal, weakness always there,how super u are also!!
In ma country, not much crime takes place, as a lot of vigilant around,
but still some happenings do happen?
As a gal 1st we have to remember, image,
Our clothing’s/ personality….
And habits…drinking/drugs taking
If all these are been avoided,at least u will be more stable…
if u are alone in travelling
Don’t invite trouble by dressing {attracting men sexually}
By having hard rock liquor drinks, even attending parties/pub/karaoke lounge
All these should be prevented..,
I came across a lot of rape cases, while counseling,
And u can see most victims are a loner.,
loitering /after a party, finding friends/personal problems{no attention given}
In western country are different their social activites/ sociolgy {more opened type]
freely wander also/alot of freedom too..
as an indian i am proud cuz ma parents always was there ,
guide me/restrict freedom..and attention was full ..hehe :b:
how to avoid....,
if u are caught such in situation..,,
as Honey says Cell phone ....{best way}
agreed by madhu, shy, silican,arun,sri,honey.goku minik .....and all
be normal..{ look out} for help,2ndly don't shout much,
try to save ur energy....,{when time comes use it} to shout out
if they are having weapons,try not to snatch/ it will harm u
and also try not to fight { ur are at weakness},
but u have to see how many ppl around,as a gang { is difficult }to fght out
so be cool,.... listen..look at thier faces, they look /facial expression
if u are panic...no point[ stand for it} be brave...
as u have no choice have to fight for u safety,
ok out for chances to escape/run as fast u can....,
if u have a chance
and shout out for help!!
if u have no chance for all..be silent/
or they will murder u.....,[no choice]
I am sorry ....,it happens,
as some ppl don't have mercy!
when they just wanted to rob u...,
for money and valuable
try ur skill u have /{ make use of it}
if failed then give up ur wallet/purse/handbag/valubles,
don't get hurt just for all these stuffs,ur life is important.
as u can purchase again.. ..hehe :think:
try not to wear much jewellery!! :nono:

I viewed all saying...GREAT each an every one .... :b:
thanks sagi :ahha:

special thanks SRI for letting me to speak up on Pshycology/: Psychology major aspects ... :sm30:

sagi
02-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Chweeettttttttttt so you chochwettttttt..good one there da. put some more....i wish some rascal come near me now..i will show all of the tryck i learnt ;)

[ but namakku thaan antha problem illiye, Kattz Maama pola thadiyangal..sorry kattumasthaana ambhilainga kooda irukkumpothu ;) ]

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 11:36 AM
hehe... sagi
ena da chellam..lol romba :ahha:
okie va ma post..i don't know:think:
it is ma feeling .. :D

sagi
02-22-2004, 11:39 AM
haiyoooooo neenga vera chweet.. nijaththa thaan sonnen......saptingala?/ unga oorila ippa enna time ? :) appuram poem eluthi mudinchutha??? let me - know when u post it

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 11:42 AM
time is abt 1942hrs.... evening ma chellam..
poem gonna post now!..hehe :ahha:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 11:44 AM
still early for dinner..i was doing ma TAJ MAHAL POST... in .GENERAL THREAD :D

sagi
02-22-2004, 11:45 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;) quick quick. i wanna make the first reply....i am waiting......:) ummaaa

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 11:46 AM
OKIEDOKIE :b:

sagi
02-22-2004, 11:49 AM
neenga okiedokie chonnal, naan dokieokie solluven ;) hehehe
poem enga??? enakku ketta kovam varum...first poem a post pannittu, antha loosu sagi kita pesunga...

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey, iduthukku peru innappa.

Rendu ponnungo topic ku sambhanthame illame 'varuthukkuttu irukkango'. Anainar, ethu inna adikarathu ;)

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Goku,

Ellam SAGI MOM :ee: pannura vellai .. avanga thane topic start pannanga.... naan ethavathu sonna.. ennai inna solluvanga nu ungalukke theriyum.... :D.

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 04:24 PM
SAGI MOM....WOW COOL SRI......... :ahha:
thanks sri nice songs on..... great :sm30:
sorry guku ..rombha lols SAGI MOM..avangaluku :P

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 04:28 PM
SAGI MOM....WOW COOL SRI......... :ahha:
thanks sri nice songs on..... great :sm30:
sorry guku ..rombha lols SAGI MOM..avangaluku :P

Side Track:::

Actually the fun beats starts now... don't miss it.... Will do amega mix on this thursday.

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Goku,

Ellam SAGI MOM :ee: pannura vellai .. avanga thane topic start pannanga.... naan ethavathu sonna.. ennai inna solluvanga nu ungalukke theriyum.... :D.

Nopa, if all the guys give up this easily, who will control these 'cute' gals :)

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Side Track:::

Actually the fun beats starts now... don't miss it.... Will do amega mix on this thursday.
sri :b:...
thanks !!
i am listening... hehe :D

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 04:39 PM
sorry guku ..

Hey, its Gokul guys. Gokulan became gokul (thanks to Shy). Gokul becomes goku ( :evil: to Sagi) goku is becoming guku now ( :evil: to you)

I admire your poetic ability, Sweety ;)

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Nopa, if all the guys give up this easily, who will control these 'cute' gals :D

Ippo thane peru vachirrukkom... Ellarum kuppida arambikkattum athu varaikkum wait pannalam... ippo thane ore 10 or 20 topics kku ivanga peru prabalam airukku :sm12:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 04:51 PM
sorry guku ..

Hey, its Gokul guys. Gokulan became gokul (thanks to Shy). Gokul becomes goku ( :evil: to Sagi) goku is becoming guku now ( :evil: to you)

I admire your poetic ability, Sweety ;)
nandri guku http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Ullam endrum eppothumm
Udainthu pogha kudaathuu thozla....
Nambikkai vendum namm vaalvill
Enntha manitha vaalvill Kaayam illei gokulan
sollungall .....http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Un nenjukkull vella yaarumilleu poraadugall
en vazhthukalhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gif

thanks for the beautiful words>> poetic ablity << :sm30:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Nopa, if all the guys give up this easily, who will control these 'cute' gals

http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gif

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:07 PM
nandri guku http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
No probs, Sweety ;)

Ullam endrum eppothumm
Udainthu pogha kudaathuu thozla....
Nambikkai vendum namm vaalvill
Enntha manitha vaalvill Kaayam illei gokulan
sollungall .....http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Naan udainthu pogathirukka,
Nee kudutha arivurai nanru.
Iruppinum, Oru sinna sandhegam
Kids vaazhvil kayam edhu, thozhi.

en vazhthukalhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gif
I am lost here, please explain.

thanks for the beautiful words>> poetic ablity << :sm30:
Welcome, welcome (in thalaivar style).

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Nopa, if all the guys give up this easily, who will control these 'cute' gals

http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gif

Good to know, you are flattered. But, Sagi's english teacher has a different meaning for 'cute'. I am not telling here that I meant that here. But, just cautioning against the possibility ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Kids vaazhvil kayam edhu, thozhi.......
KIDS ...aaaaaaaaaaaa ayoooooooooo ena nadakuthu geetham wake up!! :D
sagi's heart will be hurt chellam..plzzz plzzzz no kids bantha ok va,
or else ..hehe :ahha:

en vazhthukal
hehe ..summa...Manathil erunthu...vanthathal thanoo ennavoo...
ethu...kavithai aaka... mariyathu... :sm30:

butterfly
02-22-2004, 05:16 PM
when did this become poem section??? ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:20 PM
sorry butterfly :D

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Kids vaazhvil kayam edhu, thozhi.......
KIDS ...aaaaaaaaaaaa ayoooooooooo ena nadakuthu geetham wake up!! :D
sagi's heart will be hurt chellam..plzzz plzzzz no kids bantha ok va,
or else ..hehe :ahha:

My bad. I tried to write a small peace of post in tamil and still failed. please replace kids with 'kuzhanthaiyin'. But, I do not understand your above response.

en vazhthukal
hehe ..summa...Manathil erunthu...vanthathal thanoo ennavoo...
ethu...kavithai aaka... mariyathu... :sm30:
I am still lost. Mariyatha kaliyathunnu solli confuse panreengo.

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:26 PM
when did this become poem section??? ;)

Ennanga solreenga. Sweety (until she calls me gokul) a adhu poem illainu solleetanga. Avanga manathil irunthu vandhathinal adhu kavithai ahathunnu.

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:27 PM
[quote=guku]Nopa, if all the guys give up this easily, who will control these 'cute' gals
Good to know, you are flattered. But, Sagi's english teacher has a different meaning for 'cute'. I am not telling here that I meant that here. But, just cautioning against the possibility ;)

goku avargalai,
neengal pookum Edam Puriya veelai...http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Pookum paathaiyo.. thayree yaveelai..http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Gokulan errrrmmm Gokul errrrrmmm Goku errrrrrrmm Guku :sm12:

Nalla vellai naan peru vaikalai.. vachirunthen :sm12: ennala sirippa adaka mudiyalai...

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:34 PM
ayoooooooooooo sri......
thaanga mudiyavillae Appoluthu... Ennul Erunthu...oru kural...Intha.. guku :think:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:38 PM
sorry goku,
poem section ......aaaaaaaaa http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:38 PM
[quote=guku]Nopa, if all the guys give up this easily, who will control these 'cute' gals

goku avargalai,
neengal pookum Edam Puriya veelai...http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Pookum paathaiyo.. thayree yaveelai..http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
En vazhi thani vazhi (thalaivar style). Naan solrathathan saiven, sairathethan solven (edhuvum thalai solle).

Sweety, I am not good in kavithai tamil, particularly when it comes to reading for (Im good in writing, ya know)

If you want to hear some classless tamil poem (I will call mine as poem), come on, lets go..

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:41 PM
lets go.. goku.. :D
before tat,
needs ma sri permisiion ok va....
sri......... where are u..... :?:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:42 PM
lets go.. goku.. :D
before tat,
needs ma sri permission ok va....
sri......... where are u..... :?:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:45 PM
sri thanks ya...beautiful song ma fRIENd :sm30:

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:46 PM
ayoooooooooooo sri......
thaanga mudiyavillae Appoluthu... Ennul Erunthu...oru kural...Intha.. guku :think:
Same way, I heard a loud voice, Intha Sweety ;)

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Gokulan errrrmmm Gokul errrrrmmm Goku errrrrrrmm Guku :sm12:

Nalla vellai naan peru vaikalai.. vachirunthen :sm12: ennala sirippa adaka mudiyalai...
Ennapa. ella pasangalum traitors a ayittengo. Oruthanaiyum namba mudiyavillai :(

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 05:53 PM
sri thanks ya...beautiful song ma fRIENd :sm30:

Aiyayoo! Ennango adhu song. I was just clearing my throat ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:54 PM
goku
http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gif

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 05:58 PM
sri .. ..kannalanae padal......:b:
beautiful.......song ,correct timing searching for guku
thanks ma sWEEt sri_gan :http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gif

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 06:02 PM
goku
http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gif
Sweety :baby: :dance:

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 06:06 PM
ayooooo...sri plz help me!! :cry:

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 07:33 PM
ayooooo...sri plz help me!! :cry:

What help...

Guku kku peru puthusa vaikanuma??? naan sollitana.. Geetham pura antha pera vidave mattanga...

Guku... naan innum peru vaikave illai athukuule traitor na eppadi :sm12:

Nengala enn vaya kindi peru vagikiuvenga pola irruken....

Side track:::

Right now I'm composing a lineup album named "You are traveling with SRI" on my own CD tracks...

Mudichittu vanthu ungalai pidikiren...

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 08:54 PM
Right now I'm composing a lineup album named "You are traveling with SRI" on my own CD tracks...

Good to hear about you, Sri.

BTW, I could not hear the songs from geetham. Is there any 'howto FAQ' for newbies?

sagi
02-23-2004, 03:26 AM
enna goku anna, naan thoongi enthirichchu varathukkulle, rombha thulluringa?? manni ya koopida venuma ;)

sri ;) mavane unakku en kaiyala thaanda ambhi pattabhishegam

choc - naan lollunna, sri enna???

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 04:31 AM
enna goku anna, naan thoongi enthirichchu varathukkulle, rombha thulluringa?? manni ya koopida venuma ;)

Thullurana! not at all.

Manni is cooking dinner. I cooked for lunchno, thats why :)

sagi
02-23-2004, 05:09 AM
oh ok. so mannikku nanna aathukkkarana irukiha ennu sollungo :) rombha santhosam. avaala ethukku thani ya cook panna sonnel...poi help pannungo....

aamalla..thullina computer chaire odainjudum illa?? ;)

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 05:29 AM
oh ok. so mannikku nanna aathukkkarana irukiha ennu sollungo :) rombha santhosam. avaala ethukku thani ya cook panna sonnel...poi help pannungo....

aamalla..thullina computer chaire odainjudum illa?? ;)
Computer chair? Too much assumption :)

sagi
02-23-2004, 05:31 AM
OH MANNI UNGALA THARAILA OUTKKARA SOLITTANGALA?? HAIYOOO PAAVAM NEENGA..ITSOK KALYANAM MEANS LOOSE AND GAIN APPIDINNU NEENGA THAANE SONNINGA...ENJOY ;) [ BED LA PADUTHITTU WIFE A DINNER COOK PANNA SOLRINGALA?]

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 05:51 AM
OH MANNI UNGALA THARAILA OUTKKARA SOLITTANGALA?? HAIYOOO PAAVAM NEENGA..ITSOK KALYANAM MEANS LOOSE AND GAIN APPIDINNU NEENGA THAANE SONNINGA...ENJOY ;) [ BED LA PADUTHITTU WIFE A DINNER COOK PANNA SOLRINGALA?]
Its partly true.

Shy
02-23-2004, 05:44 PM
1 is dangerous, 3 is good if you know some techniques.

I don't know how you concluded the second point as it is, being a Pshycology reader :think:

I will wait for the correct input.

2 pages of detour.. high time we are back on the topic !!!!!

Sri.. This is part of individual decisions and its only when sex involved.. If thats a physco.. neenga involve panreengaloo ellaiyaa that doesnt matter right..

The reason that point is important is.. not for people like us coming from back in india.. but for this western culture... Rape panrathukku they can have consensual sex and leave instead of arousing the predator!!! Case study''la we read abt one college girl who was knife held for sex.. Either she shud fight or obey him.. she obeyed him and once done he left... luckily he left coz he was masked so indentification can be possible...

So thats one of the possible waysnu solraen.. doesnt mean these are the only options available... Victim alerta shud keep looking for espacing ways when in hold, even a useless hairclip may be helpful...:)

Shy