PDA

View Full Version : is there errors on geetham

appu
02-21-2004, 07:16 PM
hi friends..i cannot open threads...when i click the page hangs....and i got many sort of errors on this page...

madhu_aish1
02-21-2004, 07:41 PM
enna errors apppu ..

enaku varaliyae :think: :think: :think:

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 07:57 PM
some times it happens to me appu.

All i do is clear the cache, it will start work fine.

Sometime when we download movies links and try to type a message IE sometimes crases and everything closes.

appu
02-21-2004, 08:15 PM
athu illa sree...when i tried to open a particular page it gives error again and again...and there is a msgbox from the window stating that this page contains error.....athaan kaettaen...ennala correcta enna error nu specify panna mudiyala madhu..when i get the same dialog box again i will copy the screen and put the picture...

silican
02-21-2004, 08:41 PM
athu illa sree...when i tried to open a particular page it gives error again and again...and there is a msgbox from the window stating that this page contains error.....athaan kaettaen...ennala correcta enna error nu specify panna mudiyala madhu..when i get the same dialog box again i will copy the screen and put the picture...

I used to get some similar errors when I open my Geetham Inbox in Netscape. But the error doesnt occur with IE. I tried working on Netscape but couldnt figure out.

Silican

butterfly
02-21-2004, 10:24 PM
enna errors apppu ..

enaku varaliyae

It does happen when I try to log frm work...but @ home I can log in anytime & have no problems :think:

sri_gan
02-21-2004, 10:39 PM
I tried working on Netscape but couldnt figure out.

If it is netscape probably the script code is have some errors.

Most of the errors should not pop in Netscape 6 above, if still done then possibly Geetham website's codes are optimized for IE.

appu
02-21-2004, 11:00 PM
for example after pressing the submit button of quick reply i got an error..

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/14101/normal_untitled.JPG

silican
02-21-2004, 11:04 PM
That error occasionally happens with the latest version of IE. Probably some part of the script needs to be optimised. (But I have not faced the trouble recently)

Silican

dinesh
02-21-2004, 11:15 PM
It's a known bug, not just with quick reply, but with normal reply as well. Mostly your reply will be saved in the DB though.

But otherwise, I think sri_gan is spot on here. PHP scripts do have a bit of a problem with Netscape. Incidently, there is no point in using netscape any more, as the makers of netscape have discontinued any more development or support of netscape. So there won't be any newer versions or fixes.