PDA

View Full Version : Love Letter...amazingly written (posted with reply too)

arunsharavan
02-21-2004, 11:48 PM
hai friends,
just read and relax..

A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it. Often happens in life

A young teenage college guy send a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate.

My Dear Reshma,

Please answer the following questionnaire. For Options (a)10 marks, (b) 5 marks and (c) 3 marks.

If you have scored more than 40, then you are loving me. Don't delay in expressing it.

If you have scored between 30 and 40, love is budding in your heart and it's getting ready to bloom.

If you have scored less than 30, you are in confusion whether to love me or not.

1) Whenever you enter the class room, your sight always falls on me because:

(a) of love

(b) you couldn't control seeing me

(c) really ... am I doing it

2) Whenever professor cracks joke, you laugh and turn and look at me because:

(a) you always like to see me smiling

(b) you are testing whether I like jokes

(c) you are attracted by my smile

3) When you were singing in the class, I entered and immediately you stopped singing because:
(a) you are so coy to sing before me

(b) my presence influenced you

(c) you feared that whether I'll like your song

4) When you were showing your child photo, when I asked for it, you hid it because:

(a) you felt ashamed

(b) you felt uneasy

(c) you don't know

5) During trekking, myself and my friend gave you hand for lifting you and you took only my friend's because:

(a) you enjoyed my disappointment

(b) you won't feel leaving my hand after grabbing

(c) you don't know

6) You were waiting yesterday for bus and didn't get into your bus...

(a) you were waiting for me

(b) you were dreaming about me and didn't notice the bus

(c) that bus was crowded

7) You introduced me to your parents when they came to college because:

(a) I am going to be your groom

(b) you just want to know what your parents think about me

(c) just you felt like introducing me to them

8) I told that I like girls wearing roses. Next day, you came with a rose on your head because:

(a) to fulfill my wish

(b) you like roses

(c) by chance you got a rose

9) On that day, it was my birthday. you too came to temple early at 6:00 AM because:

(a) you want to pray along with me

(b) you want to meet me before any one could meet on my birthday

(c) you want to wish me at temple because you are spiritual

Eagerly awaiting your reply..

love,
Aakash

Reshma's reply letter was also in Q/A format........
Aakash,

Please answer the following Yes/No questionnaire.

1) If somebody sits in the first row, normally people entering the class,sees them.

(a) Yes

(b) No

2) If a girls laughs and sees anyone, is it love?

(a) Yes

(b) No

3) While singing, if somebody forgets lines of the songs, will he/she stop singing or not ?

(a) Yes

(b) No

4) I was showing to my friends (who are all girls) my childhood photo. You poked your nose inside..... right ?

(a) Yes

(b) No

5) I avoided to hold your hand during trekking. Couldn't you understand yet?

(a) Yes

(b) No

6) Should I not wait for my best friend (Anjali) at the bus stand?

(a) Yes

(b) No

7) Shouldn't I introduce you to my parents as a friend?

(a) Yes

(b) No

8) You have said you also like Lotus, cauliflower, banana's flower. Is it true ?

(a) Yes

(b) No

9) Oh was that your birthday. That's why I could see you in temple. I come daily to Temple. Do you know ?

(a) Yes

(b) No

If you have answered "Yes" to any of the question,

then I am not loving you.

If you have answered "No", then you don't know the meaning of Love.

Hope everything is clear to you.

Reshma

Njoy ppl...
Arun

sagi
02-22-2004, 12:52 AM
hey. that's funny. Your post make me think about tamil movies. In MOST of the taml movies, always the guy go after the girl. It doesn't matter to him how she doesn't love him. At the end he sings a sad song saying that that girl betrayed him....... how is it possible? i mean why??? i don't understand. Love means both side must feel rite?? just because he loves her, doesn't mean she also h to love him..rite??

a good example to this is one of the vijay's movie...sory can't rem the name..the "sakkarai Nilave" song movie. Friends also love each other...and they have same interests..rite? i personally think that its' RUBBISH.

san2003
02-22-2004, 01:59 PM
good one arun.. haha.. i had a laugh... but paavom that guy... the girl gave that kind of reply :)
i like the way the questionnaire was done... hehehe :)

suha
02-22-2004, 02:13 PM
arun...........last ta andha ponnu ungalla love panucha illiya.......... :? :wink:

chumma kidding :wink:

Minik
02-22-2004, 06:11 PM
That was funny arun. :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a big laugh once the girl gave her answer. so what did the boy reply to her. :sm04: most of the boys do the same thing. when a girl smiles he thinks she loves him.

Shy
02-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Arun.. super poonga.. nalla funny love letter :)

Shy

arunsharavan
02-22-2004, 06:51 PM
arun...........last ta andha ponnu ungalla love panucha illiya.......... :? :wink:

chumma kidding :wink:
Suha....Unfortunately, naan love letter kodukkara maadiri enda ponnai-um ennum meet pannalai :(
I hope i will meet soon... :think:

Arun

arunsharavan
02-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Btw, I noticed something...Only Gals(except me) have posted their views here for this love letter thing...I guess other guys didnt like it...well, it is a negative reseponse for a love letter...ofcourse no one will like it.:(

Arun

Shy
02-22-2004, 07:03 PM
Athai poi yaen unfortunate solreengo arun.. innum right person kadaikalai..avalavu thaan ;) but my advice.,.. eppadi matum love letter kuduthutaatheengo please !!!! yes sola varavalum.. no'nu oodiduvaa..just kidding :)

Shy

king_143
02-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Excellent reply,

Ware re wa emmi letteru , achu tamil cinemalo jarigelaga unadi

arunsharavan
02-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Excellent reply,

Ware re wa emmi letteru , achu tamil cinemalo jarigelaga unadi

What Language is this?? plz enlighten me;) guysssss and galsss plz

Arun

arunsharavan
02-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Athai poi yaen unfortunate solreengo arun.. innum right person kadaikalai..avalavu thaan ;) but my advice.,.. eppadi matum love letter kuduthutaatheengo please !!!! yes sola varavalum.. no'nu oodiduvaa..just kidding :)

Shy

Illa Shy...ennoda love letter format-e vera...It will say I love U in atleast 15-20 different international languages....and much more to include, but I wont say it here, b'coz I know there r lot of single guys out there(they might copy my format;))

Arun

Shy
02-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Very good arun :clap: :clap: enga neraiyaa copycate irukaango.. appuram ungalukae pootiyaa vanthuruvaanga !!!

Good idea.. u have a different format.. !!! kalakunga neenga :)

Shy

suha
02-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Suha....Unfortunately, naan love letter kodukkara maadiri enda ponnai-um ennum meet pannalai
I hope i will meet soon

acho cho paavam.........arun :think: name ketta madirri irrukei......... :wink:

chumma kidding..... :sm11:

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 01:10 AM
Suha....Unfortunately, naan love letter kodukkara maadiri enda ponnai-um ennum meet pannalai
I hope i will meet soon

acho cho paavam.........arun :think: name ketta madirri irrukei......... :wink:

chumma kidding..... :sm11:

amma thaaye arun-nnu per vachikittu ayiram per irukanga...kandippa nee engayavathu kettu iruppa...adukkaga adu naan thaan-nu mudivu pannidathe thaayee..nee nallaa iruppa

Arun

suha
02-23-2004, 01:23 AM
acho da kochikitingalla.............ad apavamei.......... aama adhu ninga illa.......... :doh: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: adhu vandhu yennakum sofikum mattum teriyum.......adhu thaan kettein..........

manchikonga pa :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 01:34 AM
athaane paarthen..konja nerathula ennoda image-a damage panni iruppa..heheheheh

Arun

unique
02-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Good one arun...differentana love letter......nalla velai idhoda ninuche....oruvela andha ponu ozhunga adhukku badhil solli,love pannarenu solli irundhaana.....aparam indha ennai kalyanam pannikariyanu ketkarthukku innu oru letter Q/A format la prepare panni irupaan(just kidding :wink: )

sagi
02-23-2004, 05:26 AM
NEENGA SANTHOSAMA IRUKKIRATHU UNAGLUKKE PIDIKKALAIYA ARUN? ETHUKKU IPPA LOVE, LETTER, REPLY......ENJOY YOUR LIFE ;)

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 07:16 AM
NEENGA SANTHOSAMA IRUKKIRATHU UNAGLUKKE PIDIKKALAIYA ARUN? ETHUKKU IPPA LOVE, LETTER, REPLY......ENJOY YOUR LIFE ;)

Sagi...naan unmayaave santhosama thaan irukken...no serious thinking abt love and stuffs like that untill I get settled in life (life first, wife next :wink: )(by life, I mean Career)....But, for timepass, sometimes I do think abt the ways of proposing a gal...B'coz I've never done that b4...so just thinking..nothing else..Thanx for the advice though :D

Arun

sagi
02-23-2004, 07:39 AM
he he he appidinna neenga enga aalu..okay okay ;) join the club

suha
02-23-2004, 07:39 AM

ARUN........ :think:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
ACHO DA NAA IPPO YENNA SOLLITEIN NDU ......UNNGA IMAGE DAMAGE PANNA.......... :Ksp: UNGA IMMAGE KAMINGA......... DAMAGE PANREIN......IPPO UNGA AVATAR THAAN DAMAGE PANANUM :think: UNGA AVATAR LA MADHVAN LA IRRUKAN......ACHO .....NANUM YENGA BHAIYASUM .........MADHVAN PADATHUKU LA VOTE POTTU IRRUKOM....... :? SERI.....PONNA PODHU ........MADAHAVN VANDHU UNGALLA KAPATHITANGO :sm11: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 07:44 AM

ARUN........ :think:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
ACHO DA NAA IPPO YENNA SOLLITEIN NDU ......UNNGA IMAGE DAMAGE PANNA.......... :Ksp: UNGA IMMAGE KAMINGA......... DAMAGE PANREIN......IPPO UNGA AVATAR THAAN DAMAGE PANANUM :think: UNGA AVATAR LA MADHVAN LA IRRUKAN......ACHO .....NANUM YENGA BHAIYASUM .........MADHVAN PADATHUKU LA VOTE POTTU IRRUKOM....... :? SERI.....PONNA PODHU ........MADAHAVN VANDHU UNGALLA KAPATHITANGO :sm11: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Hey Phoolandevi...sorry ma...inime unkitta ethuvum vachikka maaten..chinna kulandhaiya(adu naan thaan)mannichu vitturu....paavam

Arun

suha
02-23-2004, 08:08 AM
Hey Phoolandevi...sorry ma...inime unkitta ethuvum vachikka maaten..chinna kulandhaiya(adu naan thaan)mannichu vitturu....paavam

yenna ippadi solliteil........ seri seri ........... unga kitta choclate koduthenei adhu yenga........ningha thaan yedhum vachi ka mattein soningalei terupi kodungo.......illanna .....periye case agidum......solli puttein aaama :snooty: :sm11:

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 08:12 AM
adai naan appaye saapitten....sari, unakku oru barbie doll vaangi tharen...Ragalai pannaama vaangikanum sariya....even-a ayidum ok-va??

Arun

suha
02-23-2004, 08:16 AM
no no no :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

yennaku yenoda choclate thaan venumm :sm20: :sm20: :sm20: .......naa kodutha choclate thaan venum :sm15: ..........unga stomach vetti yachum adhai yeduthu kodunga :oops: ..........illanna yenga baiya kita solliduvein :nono: ................apuraam parunga kaadhai kandhal agidum.... :sm12: :baby: :sm12: :baby: :sm12: :baby: :sm12: :baby: :sm12: :baby: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Unga Bhaiya kittaye sollidu..I think he must be easier than u to handle...

Arun

suha
02-23-2004, 08:23 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

acho cho ..............paavam ningha..........yenga baiya yenna vida mosaam........seri seri avngalei pathu katum........ :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

sagi
02-23-2004, 09:01 AM
bhiya illa . Arun she is talking about SRI_GAN, i gave him a new name..."VALA VALAA" it means over talking..so please you can also use this name to call Suha's bhaiya.. ;)

suha
02-23-2004, 01:36 PM
so please you can also use this name to call Suha's bhaiya..

sagi mom.... yenna idhu .......naa konja neraam illanna............yenoda baiya va paathi tappu tappa solli kodukureil......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sagi
02-23-2004, 01:44 PM
avar ungalukku bhiya thaane..enakku avanga magam morai....so i have the rights to talk..
i thinkk my maama gave choca to you...go and eat that... ;)

suha
02-23-2004, 03:25 PM
avar ungalukku bhiya thaane..enakku avanga magam morai....so i have the rights to talk..
i thinkk my maama gave choca to you...go and eat that

sagi.mom.......... nalla saptein............acho ...........ningha reltion niye kolapringalei.........katteri vandhu yennaku anna.........ok ya..............sri vandhu yennaku baiya...........ok ya.......... appo ningha katteri ye mama kupidringo........sri baiya ...........ungaluku magan solringo.........yennaku romba kollambudhu.............. :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

Shy
02-23-2004, 04:17 PM

enna sagi.. epapdi soliteenga.. Life is not about money alone ;) life is love !!!! love iruntha thaana happiness varum..

Arun eppadi entha lovekku yaethira naraiya paer inga sutheetu irukaanga.. u dont worry.. Life first, as u mean career, once u have settled, yaethoo parthaanga naan marriage panitaen'nu ellama, unga manasukku pudicha ponnaa paarthu marry and life happily !!!

Shy

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 04:46 PM

enna sagi.. epapdi soliteenga.. Life is not about money alone ;) life is love !!!! love iruntha thaana happiness varum..

Arun eppadi entha lovekku yaethira naraiya paer inga sutheetu irukaanga.. u dont worry.. Life first, as u mean career, once u have settled, yaethoo parthaanga naan marriage panitaen'nu ellama, unga manasukku pudicha ponnaa paarthu marry and life happily !!!

Shy

Ofcourse..Shy...Life without love is very blank...Kandippa manasukku pudicha ponnuthaan :wink: ...aana avanga ippo enga irukkanga-nnu thaan theriyalai :(

Arun

Shy
02-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Fatenu onnu irukae.. neenga eppo meet pananumnu irukoo appo thaan u can, until then dream abt her :) so no sogam face !!!!

Shy

sagi
02-24-2004, 03:00 AM
haiyoo naan enna appidi solliten shy? :) While you are working to settledown, you enjoy life. ;) kaathal illamal valkkaiya? ;) settle aagama love panna aarambhicha avlothaan...:)

sagi
02-24-2004, 03:00 AM
haiyoo naan enna appidi solliten shy? :) While you are working to settledown, you enjoy life. ;) kaathal illamal valkkaiya? ;) settle aagama love panna aarambhicha avlothaan...:)

Shy
02-24-2004, 03:47 PM

Good u explained :).. unga statement below...

NEENGA SANTHOSAMA IRUKKIRATHU UNAGLUKKE PIDIKKALAIYA ARUN? ETHUKKU IPPA LOVE, LETTER, REPLY......ENJOY YOUR LIFE

Paartha, love != happeiness mathiri irtunthathu :)

Shy

sagi
02-24-2004, 11:35 PM
:) SHy, what i meant was,.,.........before you meet your life partner, there s so many enjoyments you can get, so why hurry and miss those?? so take your time finish this chapter and go to the next...this is what i meant ;) sorry i didn't write clearly...