PDA

View Full Version : Pattimandram Does Cyber Love Works ?

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 01:33 AM
sWEEtmICHe Pattimandram>Does Cyber Love Works ?<
Does Cyber Love Works ?

Open to the floor, all can voice up!!
Your opinion,views and discussion plzzz......
thank u:D

suha
02-23-2004, 02:10 AM
miche apdi naa yenna? :(

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 02:12 AM
I don't believe in cyber love may be it works in very rare cases and we don't know how many of the cyber love will get end up in a marriage.If any love does not end in a marriage then that it's not a true love.So i don't think cyber love will work always.
Cyber love may be fashionable in today's trend but it couldn't be a practical one.
True love is not only sharing one's views with the other.It should stand for years and years together with mutual understanding,care ,love and affection in every situation and circumstances..

CYBER LOVE ENDS UP LIKE ....Treat Me Like A Rose

http://www.tamilxpress.net/priyakuddi/dropright.gif

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 02:14 AM
okie va..suha chellam... :D

suha
02-23-2004, 02:38 AM
oh.....apdiyaa..........ok miche chellam :sm08: ....... :sm02: yedho purinjidhu :wink: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 02:49 AM
Yes, I voted for rare, if not none. There are too many unknowns in cyber love.

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 03:41 AM
plz ..write ur views...
and the reasons,it will help alot of ppl,
by sharing ..
this is one of the sharing..by unknown
http://www.tamilxpress.net/site/images/avatars/17865038273ff3e88d3a98d.jpg
The only thing that didnt escape Pandoras's Box is HOPE.. That's why when we chat with someone on the net..We hold on to hope that he/she maybe that special someone....If you ask me Does Cyber Love work??...Maybe...for some...Cause they hold on to Hope...

Even when you meet someone face to face...it usually begins with a lie..like a phony name..or a exaggerated introduction...

It's only in due time that you'd know a person...Like i say..Lie does last the test of time...

Cyber Love works...it really does...It's only we who have not experienced the miracle of cyber love working out...Disagree....

Ask those who had it work out..they'll laugh in your face...

Only the feared need to fear the possibility of cyber love not working out... We humans put down things that we're unsure of..even those of you who disagree hav at one point during a chat hoped to find the right one on the net....

Don't tell me you didn't..cause i'd just say you were lying...not to me..but to yourself....

Cheers & Oreos...

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 03:44 AM
thanks goku..
i am busy going for duty..be back..abt 11 hrs time ..cu bYE chella goku
take care..
con't argue with sagi..suha and the geetham members :b:

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 03:46 AM
thanks suha.... argue abt the cyber love...
thanks da chellam.....cu bye :sm30:

Shy
02-23-2004, 03:52 AM
I have voted for rare miche...

Too many expectations.. too many things they dont know abt each other.. enna irunthaalum vicinity is more important :)

Shy

san2003
02-23-2004, 04:03 AM
i voted for rare as well..... it seems everyone voted for rare :) hehe
ok... it does work out some times... but it has many criteria's for it... if the person comes from the same place it might work.. coz they can meet up.. but what if its between someone from US & Oz ? well... it is cyber love.. nothing else.. but i think it needs some other foundation rather than just knowing the person by chatting and exchanging pictures and remain in conversations but not meeting up... ive seen many cyber love success ending up in marriages on the net... but if u see.. mostly are either divorcees, or widows or.. etc... very very rare singles.... its clear that some have alredi experienced married life and finding for another one... it is acceptable in the western culture... but wat about the asian culture?

arunsharavan
02-23-2004, 07:34 AM

Suha chellam...unakku unmaaye Cyber Love-nna ennanu theriyadha :cry: ...nee sariyana makku or tubelight-a irukanum :lol: :lol: :lol: ..."Cyber Love" just two words..aduvum the name itself gives the meaning...nee sariyana tubelight thaan.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
btw, Even I voted for rare...

Arun

katteri
02-23-2004, 12:44 PM
I have voted for rare..None appadina ingha discusss panan avasiyam illai..
Most cases nu partha appadi illai...
Rare...than...
Innum oru subset Do Rare cybber love sustain?
I will vote for Few cases...
Do Few Cases of Rare Cyber love ends in marriage?
I will vote for few cases.
Do few cases of marriage which are few cases in rare cyber love sustain?
???????? pathil illai....

suha
02-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Suha chellam...unakku unmaaye Cyber Love-nna ennanu theriyadha ...nee sariyana makku or tubelight-a irukanum ..."Cyber Love" just two words..aduvum the name itself gives the meaning...nee sariyana tubelight thaan..

arun.............yenna yenga ponaalum vambu illukardha mudivu panitella....... :think:

yennaku cyber naaaaaa yenna teriyum.....love naa yenna teriyum..........but.......cyb er love naa yenna teriyadhu ......ok va :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11:

sri_gan
02-23-2004, 02:28 PM
My vote is for NONE.

Already satharna love le airathi ettu prechanai, athule ithu vera. Ulagathule entha medium vanthalum, intha infection vittu vaikka mattenguthu.

suha
02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
baiya u r correct :yes: ............ idhu yenna love baiya....... :?:

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 04:01 PM
There is a slight possibility that cyber love can work. How? here you go.

A couple meet in cyberspace and decided they are in love madly. They decided to meet to go to next level. When they meet, they get that expected spark between them. In other words, they have the qualities of expectation from each other. In that case, it will work. Still, initial marriage disturbance would be there like any other couple.

shysumi
02-23-2004, 04:36 PM
காதல் என்றால் என்ன...எது உண்மைக்காத ல்...நட்பு என்றால் என்ன...எது உண்மை நட்பு...காதல ுக்கு மூஞ்சி முக்கியம் அப்படித்தா ன் பலரும் நினைக்கிறா ங்க....மூஞ்ச (முகம்) பார்க்காத காதல் எப்படி அரிதோ அது போலத்தான் இணையக் காதலும்....! மிக மிக அரிது...அதனா ல் எங்கள் வாக்கு நொன்க்கு....! மூஞ்சியப் பாத்து கண்பாத்துக ் காதலர்கள் கதைப்பதாகச ் சொல்லுறாங் க...அதில பல உணர்சிகள் பரிமாறப்பட ுவதாகவும் சொல்லுறாங் க....எமக்குத தெரியாது...ஆ னா அதில உண்மை இருக்கும் போலத்தான் தெரிகிறது... !

What is love....what is true love...what is friendship....what is true friendship...! For the success of love facial attraction and expression are also important factors...many people thinks like that....when lovers taking face to face they are passing some messages through eye contact and facial expressions...which would make special bonds between them. In cyber love...there is no possibility for eye contact and to see and feel about facial expressions (nobody can feel real feeling through electronically modified signals using web-cam and or etc) ...it would make less value for love between them.....if a person feels value of love is low then feeling for love would decrease....eventually love would be ignored.....or fail…!

Success of cyber love is very very rare....so our votes for non....!

:P :ahha:

sri_gan
02-23-2004, 07:08 PM
To an extent when people see each other, there is a chance of attraction.

I will never recommend Cyber Love to anyone. It will create unwanted expectations and the basic fact of being in love diminishes.

To an extent, I certainly do believe being in love is controllable factor, calm and quietness, bascially it should give happiness. Its just the fact the dreamy nature of it dominates humans and finally they think there is no equivalent to it, but i don't believe.

I do write poems, when I think about a certain base for a poem, I always give the freedom for the base to dominate me, then only i can think of words, but for that one reason, I cannot go blind say thats the only thing which is true and rest or not.

It applies to everything including love.

There are already 100 issues mock around when people fall in love, cyber love might increase the issues and it will never make it better.

When one feels the fact Love is controllable, then that one really knows what he/she wants, rest will be good to talk and write to poems and not to real life (if it does then it will mess both persons life big times).

p_arunsrinivasan
02-23-2004, 08:48 PM

I will never recommend Cyber Love to anyone.

Sri_gan,

recommend pannara alavukku sollarenga nna nalla experience irukkum pola....

Voting.. I wud tell a rare...

Cheers,
Arun.P.

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 08:57 PM
I have voted for rare miche...

Too many expectations.. too many things they dont know abt each other.. enna irunthaalum vicinity is more important :)

Shy
thanks Shy :sm30:
but u see,when comes to cyber love....,
the thought always FALIURE ????
is that word or the hatred of the word "CYBER LOVE"
i don't quite agree, u see....,
U can't sit facing the person,daily or calling,
tat was why a chatting came in a form.......,and all "cyber love began" :ahha:

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 09:02 PM
thanks for sharing san...http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon
u words also speaks.....,
well i did some research percentage is not favourable,
but success do happen ....hehe :D

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 09:06 PM

Suha chellam...unakku unmaaye Cyber Love-nna ennanu theriyadha :cry: ...nee sariyana makku or tubelight-a irukanum :lol: :lol: :lol: ..."Cyber Love" just two words..aduvum the name itself gives the meaning...nee sariyana tubelight thaan.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arun

suha oru ....hehe
cute little words Arun... samma joke....:ahha:
thanks ma sWEEt Arun :sm30:

Shy
02-23-2004, 09:09 PM
thanks Shy :sm30:
but u see,when comes to cyber love....,
the thought always FALIURE ????
is that word or the hatred of the word "CYBER LOVE"
i don't quite agree, u see....,
U can't sit facing the person,daily or calling,
tat was why a chatting came in a form.......,and all "cyber love began" :ahha:

No not just because of the word miche...

They can find each other in a chatroom or something.. talk and come to know abt each other.. but at one point of time, they got to meet each other before going to into further deep in the relationship because what we type in chat is not US, i mean chat doesnt cover all aspects of a person.. Only when u move personally with them, u will know abt them more in depth... Also in chat there will be lotsa expectations and not necessarily will everything will be satisfied !!!

Shy

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 09:13 PM
I have voted for rare..None appadina ingha discusss panan avasiyam illai..
Most cases nu partha appadi illai...
Rare...than...
Innum oru subset Do Rare cybber love sustain?
I will vote for Few cases...
Do Few Cases of Rare Cyber love ends in marriage?
I will vote for few cases.
Do few cases of marriage which are few cases in rare cyber love sustain?
???????? pathil illai....
thanks katteri..:b:
i think in a few cases, cyber love works.

two people are attracted to each other for whatever reasons, and most importantly,
to stay together they communicate well and communication is the most important thing in a relationship,a couple can live in the same house, see each other 24hrs and not be able to communicate properly and the relationship can fail.
so, because of that, a couple that meets online first spends a lot of time talking, learning how to communicate. the distance between them teaches them to be even more mature, to learn to communicate even better.
then when the time comes for them to actually be together, they have a mature and fulfilling relationship.....it happens this way also.. :D

sri_gan
02-23-2004, 09:14 PM

I will never recommend Cyber Love to anyone.

Sri_gan,

recommend pannara alavukku sollarenga nna nalla experience irukkum pola....

Voting.. I wud tell a rare...

Cheers,
Arun.P.

Consider it as a mystery ;).

Sometimes you don't know the depth of a scorpion, its better that way.

Appuram, I gave my stance why I don't recommend it, Thats very important.

On a last note, Sometimes experiences are Personal opinions, no one deny this fact.

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 09:24 PM

They can find each other in a chatroom or something.. talk and come to know abt each other.. but at one point of time, they got to meet each other before going to into further deep in the relationship because what we type in chat is not US, i mean chat doesnt cover all aspects of a person.. Only when u move personally with them, u will know abt them more in depth... Also in chat there will be lotsa expectations and not necessarily will everything will be satisfied !!!

Shy
thnaks Shy :D
i can't quite really agree with u ....,
cuz ..u compared with RL[real real] situation and cyber.....
the key word "communication"..
well shy, sometime certain things are better off in cyber talk than real...,
where sharing comes.......,the opposite/partner are there listening,
and more ideas do exchange ......,and u can't conclude
i think u do brought a good explanation in RL / Cyber

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 09:28 PM

Shy
thanks Shy :D
i can't quite really agree with u ....,
cuz ..u compared with RL[real real] situation and cyber.....
the key word "communication"..
well shy, sometime certain things are better off in cyber talk than real...,
where sharing comes.......,the opposite/partner are there listening,
and more ideas do exchange ......,and u can't conclude also
anyway,
i think u do brought a good explanation in RL / Cyber :sm30:
thanks again ma beauty

sri_gan
02-23-2004, 09:39 PM
two people are attracted to each other for whatever reasons, and most importantly,
to stay together they communicate well and communication is the most important thing in a relationship,a couple can live in the same house, see each other 24hrs and not be able to communicate properly and the relationship can fail.
so, because of that, a couple that meets online first spends a lot of time talking, learning how to communicate. the distance between them teaches them to be even more mature, to learn to communicate even better.
then when the time comes for them to actually be together, they have a mature and fulfilling relationship.....it happens this way also..

We are not taking a communication lesson are we? :sm12:

sWEEtmICHe
02-23-2004, 09:53 PM
SORRY MICHE IS GONG FOR DUTY NOW....,
C U LATER AFTER 10 HRS..
BYE...:P

Priyamudan_KV
02-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Hi friends…
…Just like to start off with saying Geetham is real good & focuses on some really great issues related to real life situations and other topics, well done!

Now to the point:
Internet/Cyber love...well isn't there 2 ways you could define this???

- One…meeting a guy/girl through the net via a chat-room, a matrimonial website, an e-group, an email correspondence or by some other means…and briefly getting to know the person (I say briefly because we can’t be so sure that the info exchanged is true). After a while…arrange to meet the person in real…having met develop that relationship into love (if all is well)…then afterwards carry on chatting online…!!! So to meet the person the net was necessary and in order to build the relationship further after meeting the person the net is necessary…so in a way this relationship can also be quoted as a form of ‘Cyber love’, do correct me if I’m wrong. If this kind of love to some extent isn’t successful then how come Internet matrimonial websites are growing vastly on the net?

- Another way is (what most of you guys have posted) meeting a person online…exchanging details (let it be false) and carrying on without ‘really’ knowing who you’re talking to (dreaming what you ‘want’ as what you have!), that’s not love…that’s a fantasy – and ‘no’ that won’t work unless you’re genuine and honest, but that’s highly unlikely…the only way to catch that one out is asking to meet that person for real before falling for them. Now you can ask me how will you know if the person is telling the truth when you meet them, but how can you judge that with anyone...? Take your friends / family / colleagues / etc…people you’ve known for a long time for an example.…can you put your hand on your heart and say they’re genuine? No…but you trust that they are…likewise…if you want to love someone you have to trust them! ((Oops’ did I drift away from the topic…sorry if I did))

san2003
02-23-2004, 11:55 PM
They can find each other in a chatroom or something.. talk and come to know abt each other.. but at one point of time, they got to meet each other before going to into further deep in the relationship

jus out of curiosity am askin this.... when u meet someone at the chat room, u have no idea who ur meeting with rite?.... it might be gal saying she is a guy or the opposite.. it might be someone good or it can be a murderer? u dun even know the background.. even after knowing after a while... the person on the other side can be lying all the while... ive heard a real life case b4... years back somewhere in asia (will try find articles on that).. there was these girls chattin with some guys and got pretty close... well... they really 'clicked' and decided to meet... i think there were 2 or 3 girls... n they met up in some place and on the other side there were 4 guys i think(sori long time'va nalla nyabagam ille)... they looked decent and all.. but u know it ended up in wat? the girls were raped and murdered and dumped in some alley down town..... since then i was warned by my parents not to go into chatting and all this business... hehe :) well... i still chat but i would never meet up with anyone.. i dun wan that to happen to me
wat im trying to say is... the other person might not be genuine of himself.. he/she might be lying to take advantage or i dunno for wat... but the story i gave was real one.

Priyamudan_KV
02-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Quite true San2003, there was a case like this that happened in Malaysia…to cut a long story short: “A girl met a guy via one of these chat-rooms…and she was young, gullible and unaware of all these happenings. She stated everything about herself (the truth). He on the other hand was guy quite used to this concept and uses this purely for fun, hence he lied to her about his identity, and he even sent her a photo (an incorrect photo obviously). In actual fact he was married, had 2 kids and in his early 50’s. This chatting thing went on for some time…a few months and she being so naïve was totally unaware to figure out what really was happening & fell in love with him (with this guy she had imagined). When she came to know the truth eventually, it broke her to bits and without the strength to face the consequences she committed suicide”…this really did happen!

Chatting online and that too with someone you’ve met through a chat-room can be a very dangerous thing.

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 03:05 AM
They can find each other in a chatroom or something.. talk and come to know abt each other.. but at one point of time, they got to meet each other before going to into further deep in the relationship

jus out of curiosity am askin this.... when u meet someone at the chat room, u have no idea who ur meeting with rite?.... it might be gal saying she is a guy or the opposite.. it might be someone good or it can be a murderer? u dun even know the background.. even after knowing after a while... the person on the other side can be lying all the while... ive heard a real life case b4... years back somewhere in asia (will try find articles on that).. there was these girls chattin with some guys and got pretty close... well... they really 'clicked' and decided to meet... i think there were 2 or 3 girls... n they met up in some place and on the other side there were 4 guys i think(sori long time'va nalla nyabagam ille)... they looked decent and all.. but u know it ended up in wat? the girls were raped and murdered and dumped in some alley down town..... since then i was warned by my parents not to go into chatting and all this business... hehe :) well... i still chat but i would never meet up with anyone.. i dun wan that to happen to me
wat im trying to say is... the other person might not be genuine of himself.. he/she might be lying to take advantage or i dunno for wat... but the story i gave was real one.
I have a close female friend (my only friend thru chatting), whom I met in cyberspace. We met in net way before my marriage (she was married then) and became close thru telephone. I got married and we became family friends (my wife met them on the way from India) without meeting in person. I met her then during an occation and we have lots of respect and felt closeness then. Her hubby also became close to me in the process maybe by my charm ;)

And, the experience is very pleasant eventhough that is the only one for me. May be an isolated one. But, its always better to be extra cautious (and listen to elders) when meeting cyber friends.

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 03:06 AM

I have a close female friend (my only friend thru chatting), whom I met in cyberspace. We met in net way before my marriage (she was married then) and became close thru telephone. I got married and we became family friends (my wife met them on the way from India) without meeting in person. I met her then during an occation and we have lots of respect and felt closeness then. Her hubby also became close to me in the process maybe by my charm ;)

And, the experience is very pleasant eventhough that is the only one for me. May be an isolated one. But, its always better to be extra cautious (and listen to elders) when meeting cyber friends.

san2003
02-24-2004, 03:54 AM
Quite true San2003, there was a case like this that happened in Malaysia…to cut a long story short: “A girl met a guy via one of these chat-rooms…and she was young, gullible and unaware of all these happenings. She stated everything about herself (the truth). He on the other hand was guy quite used to this concept and uses this purely for fun, hence he lied to her about his identity, and he even sent her a photo (an incorrect photo obviously). In actual fact he was married, had 2 kids and in his early 50’s. This chatting thing went on for some time…a few months and she being so naïve was totally unaware to figure out what really was happening & fell in love with him (with this guy she had imagined). When she came to know the truth eventually, it broke her to bits and without the strength to face the consequences she committed suicide”…this really did happen!

Chatting online and that too with someone you’ve met through a chat-room can be a very dangerous thing.

i know of another case which is jus so terrible.... a girl similar to ur description was chattin to a guy known as a young chap around her area... after long time knowin each other thru chat they decided to meet... when the guy saw the girl.. guess wat.. it is his OWN DAUGHTER!!!! but he did not meet the girl coz its jus SHAMEFUL!!!!
i heard the dad committed suicide coz of embarassment coz he had talked very dirtyly to his daughter not knowing that the girl he was chatting with was his own daughter... this is very dangerous... it might not be only dad's but brothers or uncles or anybody related... coz nowadays internet especially chatting has become famous and its used by everyone

enna pa KV... malaysia perrae illuthete vanthingala... naan image poiron thaan country perru sollavilae :) hehehe... but true it mostly happened in malaysia and singapore (sori sporeans ;))
so msians and sporeans... usshar!!!

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:09 AM

i know of another case which is jus so terrible.... a girl similar to ur description was chattin to a guy known as a young chap around her area... after long time knowin each other thru chat they decided to meet... when the guy saw the girl.. guess wat.. it is his OWN DAUGHTER!!!! but he did not meet the girl coz its jus SHAMEFUL!!!!
i heard the dad committed suicide coz of embarassment coz he had talked very dirtyly to his daughter not knowing that the girl he was chatting with was his own daughter... this is very dangerous... it might not be only dad's but brothers or uncles or anybody related... coz nowadays internet especially chatting has become famous and its used by everyone

enna pa KV... malaysia perrae illuthete vanthingala... naan image poiron thaan country perru sollavilae :) hehehe... but true it mostly happened in malaysia and singapore (sori sporeans ;))
so msians and sporeans... usshar!!!
Terrible and sad. I will watch out for any msians & sreans ;)

san2003
02-24-2004, 04:14 AM
I will watch out for any msians & sreans

some msians & sporeans r nice like me and others in geetham :) hehehe ;)

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:43 AM

However, I am a married guy. So, you better beware ;)

san2003
02-24-2004, 04:45 AM
Hahahahaha ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 10:10 AM
then when the time comes for them to actually be together, they have a mature and fulfilling relationship.....it happens this way also..

We are not taking a communication lesson are we? :sm12:

hey sri.....
COMMUNICATION i s a vast word ....,and chatting in a form too,
voice chat also/web cam.....chat..,ma friend,we do talking...(communication)
i just put an eg,as this possiblity do happens also... :ahha:
thanks sri for ur comments :b:

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 10:18 AM
One…meeting a guy/girl through the net via a chat-room, a matrimonial website, an e-group, an email correspondence or by some other means…and briefly getting to know the person (I say briefly because we can’t be so sure that the info exchanged is true). After a while…arrange to meet the person in real…having met develop that relationship into love (if all is well)…then afterwards carry on chatting online…!!! So to meet the person the net was necessary and in order to build the relationship further after meeting the person the net is necessary…so in a way this relationship can also be quoted as a form of ‘Cyber love’, do correct me if I’m wrong. If this kind of love to some extent isn’t successful then how come Internet matrimonial websites are growing vastly on the net?
hey,
welcome to geetham's family :sm30:
thanks for ur info :D
and the sharing....,
i do agree with ur comments :b:
is true and till today CYBER CHATTING ..is still on ..,
and CYBER LOVE ia also,a major aspect in daily life ,
not all but still the percentage increased in a easily form of transport {comunication}
thanks again :wink:

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 10:23 AM
well san rombha lols and kinda .... :ahha:
thanks for the sharing :D

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 11:53 AM

thanks ... :sm30:

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 11:59 AM
However, I am a married guy. So, you better beware
too bad goku..how many hearts u have broken..hehe :ahha:

suha
02-24-2004, 01:52 PM
miche chellam :sm08: ...........yenna nadakudhu ingai........onumei puriyaalaaaa :Ksp:

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 02:01 PM
suha summa...,i just replied his posting..don't be alarmed :ahha:

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:20 PM
However, I am a married guy. So, you better beware
too bad goku..how many hearts u have broken..hehe :ahha:
Hey according to Sans, there is a possibility that I may not be married ;)

Anyhow Sweety, My heart is big and have space for many more gals ;) :cool: :P :P :cool: :ee:

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:29 PM
suha summa...,i just replied his posting..don't be alarmed :ahha:
Whats happening here? Wht Suha should be "alarmed" ;))

san2003
02-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Hey according to Sans, there is a possibility that I may not be married

AIYOOOO YOOOOO...... ivaru abandama poi soluraru... naan yeppo sonnae u were not married'ne? .... well.. thru ur posts i can see ur married... when did i say ur not married...pochi da :(
enna goku... matti uduringala? naan intha valayateke varele pa

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 04:36 PM
ayooooo thaanga mudiyala ..mICHe..escape :ahha:

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Hey according to Sans, there is a possibility that I may not be married

AIYOOOO YOOOOO...... ivaru abandama poi soluraru... naan yeppo sonnae u were not married'ne? .... well.. thru ur posts i can see ur married... when did i say ur not married...pochi da :(
enna goku... matti uduringala? naan intha valayateke varele pa

I thought you are studying for exams :(

However, you told so many scary stories in which guys lie in chatting and all. So, I just mentioned the possibility :)

sWEEtmICHe
02-24-2004, 10:41 PM
goku :b:..haaaaaa,okie carry on with san....
good argument,but don't forget "GIRLS ARE LIKE FLOWER VERY SOFT"
just a reminder :P

san2003
02-25-2004, 02:37 AM
haiyo miche akka.. inga argument nadakalae....jus chumma ;) hehehhe

goku, i was studyin for examz and now i have finished... free for geethamz now ;) hehehe
and i was telling the scary stories.. but i know ur not like that (well hoping :pray: hehehe)

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 02:49 AM
goku :b:..haaaaaa,okie carry on with san....
good argument,but don't forget "GIRLS ARE LIKE FLOWER VERY SOFT"
just a reminder :P

Gals are soft. That is one more reason for cyberlove to break ;)

Cyber friendship is ok (caution: read san's posts) but love is little too much. Friendship can be come first before go to love, then cyber love has the chance.

Sweety, you dint answer my question on heartbreakers ;)

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 03:17 AM
goku, i was studyin for examz and now i have finished... free for geethamz now ;) hehehe
and i was telling the scary stories.. but i know ur not like that (well hoping :pray: hehehe)

Good your exams are over. Now you can get back to business :)

Dont beleive me. You better ask my wife about how coolly I can lie ;)

san2003
02-25-2004, 04:02 AM
Good your exams are over. Now you can get back to business

hahaha... yaya... im back to business goku ;) hahahaha...... haiyooyo.... sans doll kupuderathe start paniyacha.... pochi da
yen sagi mummy yengga? i miss her :)

Dont beleive me. You better ask my wife about how coolly I can lie

haiyoo yooo...... ungal manaivi yaru? .. introduce panavae ellai?

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 04:50 AM
Good your exams are over. Now you can get back to business

hahaha... yaya... im back to business goku ;) hahahaha...... haiyooyo.... sans doll kupuderathe start paniyacha.... pochi da
yen sagi mummy yengga? i miss her :)

Dont beleive me. You better ask my wife about how coolly I can lie

haiyoo yooo...... ungal manaivi yaru? .. introduce panavae ellai?

Sans doll, My wife is really good, understanding, caring, loving, modern but yet traditional, talks so many languages like you & me. I cant tell enough of her :)

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 06:25 AM
Anyhow Sweety, My heart is big and have space for many more gals
aaaaaaaaa......ayoooooooo ammadiyooooooo!!
wait wife kitta complain pannava ? hehe :ahha:
summa bantha

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 06:36 AM
Sans doll, My wife is really good, understanding, caring, loving, modern but yet traditional, talks so many languages like you & me. I cant tell enough of her
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

sagi
02-25-2004, 06:57 AM
san, are you looking for me ? )

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 07:49 AM
sagi chellam,
hehe ..oops http://www.geocities.com/kuruvikal/pen.gif

san2003
02-25-2004, 07:58 AM
sagi mummy.... vanthitingala... sori sori... chumma... kochikathingal.... coz goku calling me sans dolls..... ;) hehehehe

Sans doll, My wife is really good, understanding, caring, loving, modern but yet traditional, talks so many languages like you & me. I cant tell enough of her
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

yenna achi miche akka?

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 08:56 AM
I cant tell enough of her
http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gif

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Anyhow Sweety, My heart is big and have space for many more gals
aaaaaaaaa......ayoooooooo ammadiyooooooo!!
wait wife kitta complain pannava ? hehe :ahha:
summa bantha
Sweety, She knows almost each and every utterence of mine here ;) Particularly to those directed at ladies :)

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 03:55 PM
I cant tell enough of her
http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gifhttp://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_dance.gif

Sweety, I cant beleive that a poet in you failed to read that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That may mean some of those behaviours too. None is perfect in this world, neither me nor my wife :)

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 03:57 PM
sagi mummy.... vanthitingala... sori sori... chumma... kochikathingal.... coz goku calling me sans dolls..... ;) hehehehe

Good evening, Sans doll ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 04:14 PM
goku,
haaaaaaaaawot that got that 2 do ma........,
no poems strictly and talking ,
and no side track changes... also..
u got it :P

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 04:20 PM
sagi where are u ma..........Goku waiting chellam!!
come quick..,and start ur cyber love debate :ahha:

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 04:26 PM
goku,
haaaaaaaaawot that got that 2 do ma........,
no poems strictly and talking ,
and no side track changes... also..
u got it :P

I was kidding that poet part. You are a good poet, happy :)

And Sweety, I am not intelligent to get that :)

However, When I said 'cant say enough' means there are too many things to say (both positive and can have some negative too) ;)

Kya huwa, meety?

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 04:31 PM
san do ur best ma..chellam,
fight with goku
i need to sleep...,cu bye!!
2 morrow sports day 4 me....,

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 04:49 PM
fight with goku
Pavam, Sans doll is a cute little gal. How can she fight with me? Moreover she is a friend of mine, right Sans doll?

Sweety, good night and have a great day tomorrow.

Shy
02-25-2004, 04:56 PM
miche, patheengala fightnu sona udanae jaga vanngitaar gokul ;)

Shy

gokulan42
02-25-2004, 05:08 PM
miche, patheengala fightnu sona udanae jaga vanngitaar gokul ;)

Shy

Fight ellam namakku othuvarathu. Athuvum ponnungaloda, no way ;)

Shy, yaarta solreengo? Sweety appave joot ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-25-2004, 05:28 PM
thanks shy so cute :D
take care all of u
gOODBYe :ahha:

san2003
02-26-2004, 02:31 AM
fight with goku

hehehe... okok ;)
good luck and enjoy in ur sports day :)

san2003
02-26-2004, 02:41 AM
fight with goku
Pavam, Sans doll is a cute little gal. How can she fight with me? Moreover she is a friend of mine, right Sans doll?

haha... im not here to fight wif anyone.. doesn mean i dun wanna fight wif u goku... naan yepovae ready ;) hahaha... jokin ok

gokulan42
02-26-2004, 03:30 AM
fight with goku

haha... im not here to fight wif anyone.. doesn mean i dun wanna fight wif u goku... naan yepovae ready ;) hahaha... jokin ok

Wanna fight with me? I am a boxing pro, watchout :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BTW, are you not my friend?

san2003
02-26-2004, 04:33 AM

haiyo... goku... of course we r frenz? :) hehee..... rite goku? good goku rite?... we good frenz rite ? ;) hehehehehe

boxing pro va?... is ok..... i know boxing, kick boxing, wrestling.... wanna show my skills?
wat cha (kung fu sound effect ;) )

gokulan42
02-26-2004, 04:54 AM

haiyo... goku... of course we r frenz? :) hehee..... rite goku? good goku rite?... we good frenz rite ? ;) hehehehehe

boxing pro va?... is ok..... i know boxing, kick boxing, wrestling.... wanna show my skills?
wat cha (kung fu sound effect ;) )

I know all these things, Sans doll. But, I dont fight with friends ;) :nono: :nono:

san2003
02-26-2004, 05:22 AM
i was just kidding yar.... haiyo... we r frenz rite? ;) hehehe

gokulan42
02-26-2004, 05:42 AM

yes, we are :yes: :yes: :yes:

san2003
02-29-2004, 05:09 AM

where r u?... miss u goku :) hehe

gokulan42
02-29-2004, 05:38 AM

where r u?... miss u goku :) hehe

I am here waiting for you, Sans doll. All the time ;)

sWEEtmICHe
03-01-2004, 04:36 PM
wot is going.....Cyber LOve works aaaaaaaaaa [fighting] http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif
san doll and goku http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

gokulan42
03-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Sweety, Sans doll gave up on this. So, please award the debate in my teams favour :ee:

sWEEtmICHe
03-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Sweety, Sans doll gave up on this. So, please award the debate in my teams favour
poor san doll....wot happen..
did u bully her Gokuuuuuuuuuu http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif
[teams favour]..who is it..sagi......... aaaaaaaaaa http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif

san2003
03-01-2004, 06:33 PM
wot is going.....Cyber LOve works aaaaaaaaaa [fighting] http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif
san doll and goku http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
hahahahahaha

Sweety, Sans doll gave up on this. So, please award the debate in my teams favour
wat did i gave up man?... haiyoyo.... by the way.. ur team? yare pa ungal team?

did u bully her Gokuuuuuuuuuu :nono:
i didn't do anything... :( .... im the one bein bullied now :( :cry: :cry:
i jus din post msg for few days... ippadi ellam discussion pogutha?

gokulan42
03-02-2004, 03:37 AM
did u bully her Gokuuuuuuuuuu :nono:
i didn't do anything... :( .... im the one bein bullied now :( :cry: :cry:
i jus din post msg for few days... ippadi ellam discussion pogutha?
Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sweety, now you know how close we are, right ;)

BTW Sans doll, when I said my team I meant those who said 'rare' :) If you said rare, you are in my team too ;)

Also, I want to say this loud and clear. I NEVER LIE ;) :ee:

san2003
03-02-2004, 04:07 AM
BTW Sans doll, when I said my team I meant those who said 'rare' :) If you said rare, you are in my team too ;)

i said rare my dear goku... :) so i'm in ur team rite? :) hehe
when i said u lied... that was in the other topic... i'll see wat u said there :)
btw... i heard it loud and clear... that u dun lie.. ok va? :)

gokulan42
03-02-2004, 04:35 AM

i said rare my dear goku... :) so i'm in ur team rite? :) hehe
Ofcourse, you are :)

when i said u lied... that was in the other topic... i'll see wat u said there :)

Does it matter where you said. Lie is a lie where ever it is said ;)

btw... i heard it loud and clear... that u dun lie.. ok va? :)
OK ;) Now we are best of friends, okya :)

san2003
03-02-2004, 05:11 AM
OK ;) Now we are best of friends, okya :)

okok.... we r best buddies ;) cheers mate ;) :b:

sWEEtmICHe
03-04-2004, 02:52 PM
sans doll and goku...wot is going on...!! LIE ??? :evil:
too bad...... :Ksp: :Ksp:

gokulan42
03-04-2004, 03:06 PM
sans doll and goku...wot is going on...!! LIE ??? :evil:
too bad...... :Ksp: :Ksp:

Sweety, wat lie :ahha:

Nothing can come between sans doll & me :D

san2003
03-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Nothing can come between sans doll & me :D

yes yes... nothin can come between us.. we best buddies ... rite goku?
sori goku.... am replyin the topics after so long :)

gokulan42
03-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Sans doll, take some strong tea. It helps ;)

You dint take that long :)

Yaaah, nothing can come between us :)

san2003
03-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Thanx goku for the help :) i think i'll just go to bed :)
cya tomoro geethamz... Good Nite .... muackz to all ;) byebye
(goku... i'm not high ok? :) hehehe :lol: :lol: )

gokulan42
03-04-2004, 04:23 PM
yaah! just kidding ok hehehe

See ya

sWEEtmICHe
03-04-2004, 05:25 PM
ooops tea ..or strong tea......haha........ayooooooo oo,wot's going on here ,
cyber ..works aaaaaaa....... !!
goku,i think u r spoiling that little sans doll...... http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

sWEEtmICHe
03-04-2004, 05:29 PM
sans doll ......take care ma chellam...... :sm30:

san2003
03-05-2004, 02:10 AM
ooops tea ..or strong tea......haha........ayooooooo oo,wot's going on here ,
cyber ..works aaaaaaa....... !!
goku,i think u r spoiling that little sans doll...... http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

cyber... works'va?.... haiyoyooo....... we r cyber frenz miche :) hehehe.... ;)
goku spoiling me? :nono: :nono: .... i'm alwiz good girl... rite goku? :) hehe

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 02:35 AM
A big YES, Sans doll ;)

san2003
03-05-2004, 03:07 AM
A big YES, Sans doll ;)

hahahahaha... thanx goku :) ur the best goku ;) :sm08:
cyber is good... coz u get great frenz like GOKU!! :) hehee... but cyber love.... :nono::nono: ;)

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 03:19 AM
A big YES, Sans doll ;)

hahahahaha... thanx goku :) ur the best goku ;) :sm08:
cyber is good... coz u get great frenz like GOKU!! :) hehee... but cyber love.... :nono::nono: ;)
WOW! :sm05: :sm05: :sm05:
Sans doll, you are kidding right?

sagi
03-05-2004, 03:44 AM
aama chummave en annanukku thala kaal puriyala..ithila ithu veraiyaa? endinna San, nokku vera velai illiyo enno? ;)

san2003
03-05-2004, 04:09 AM
sagi mummy...... nekku vera vella illae.. athaan.... hahahahaha ;) too free u see :) :lol::lol:

goku,
was up buddy?.... yenna achi? why u said i'm kidding? we r frenz rite? :)

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 04:16 AM
sagi mummy...... nekku vera vella illae.. athaan.... hahahahaha ;) too free u see :) :lol::lol:

goku,
was up buddy?.... yenna achi? why u said i'm kidding? we r frenz rite? :)

Oh yaah, Sans doll. we are thick of friends. :)

I was flattered by your 'goku you are the best' comment. Still am..

sagi
03-05-2004, 04:26 AM
aandava...san a niithan kaappathanum....
gokunna, aathukku vaada, appo ennannu solren

san2003
03-05-2004, 04:43 AM
goku..... dun faint ok.... :) hahaha.... yes i will alwiz say it... ur da best ;) hehehe ... and i mean it goku.. i am not playin around :) ;)

sagi mummy,
i'm perfectly alrite... ethuku ennai kaappathanum?.... haiyoyo sagi :)

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 04:48 AM
Yaah, when I come home right ;)

Poranthathellam forget ayiduthu ;)

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 04:56 AM
goku..... dun faint ok.... :) hahaha.... yes i will alwiz say it... ur da best ;) hehehe ... and i mean it goku.. i am not playin around :) ;)

sagi mummy,
i'm perfectly alrite... ethuku ennai kaappathanum?.... haiyoyo sagi :)

Thank you! Thank you! *rajni style*

Sis is getting jealous it seems ;)

sagi
03-05-2004, 06:16 AM
Haiyooo ippo thaan rombha santhosama irukku ;)
Anyway San and Sagi are best buddies. So don't bring th word "jealous " here. We will not go for your trickyyy ;)

san2003
03-05-2004, 06:26 AM
hehehe... yes yes... sans doll and sagi mummy... best mates ;) hehehehe.... correct'a? :)
no jealousy ok? :nono: :nono: ... we r all best buddies ;) hehehe

sagi
03-05-2004, 06:27 AM
Please tell him once more. After all he is my brother and he is trying bring problem between my friend San and me :(

san2003
03-05-2004, 06:32 AM
goku.... heard wat sagi mummy said... we r all best buddies ok... me, u and sagi.. okok :) hehehe....naan solitaen sagi mummy :) loud and clearly :) hehehehehe

emm.... if goku is sagi mummy's bro... then... goku is my uncle? :) hahahahaha
jokin ;)

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Oh noooo. I meant you are jealous of me (sibling rivalry). Gals, you decided yourself thats what I meant.

Gals never change ;)

gokulan42
03-05-2004, 06:37 AM
goku.... heard wat sagi mummy said... we r all best buddies ok... me, u and sagi.. okok :) hehehe....naan solitaen sagi mummy :) loud and clearly :) hehehehehe

emm.... if goku is sagi mummy's bro... then... goku is my uncle? :) hahahahaha
jokin ;)
Vidu joot. I m outa here

sagi
03-05-2004, 07:16 AM
Heheheh San, oru mathiri aala thorathiyaachu ;)

ragi_kutty
03-05-2004, 12:49 PM
naan entha opinion ai tharattumaa?

cybernet love works.........aanaal neenga manasu vaichaal thaan work pannum.......... :D

sagi
03-05-2004, 01:03 PM
true i agree with ragi :yes: it doesnt matter whether its in person or in net....it depends on YOU

ragi_kutty
03-05-2004, 01:10 PM
mmmmmmmm appadaa ippa aavathu agree pannuraangale..........thnx diiiiiiiii

sagi
03-05-2004, 01:11 PM
welcome diii. actually i havebeen trying to tell themthis for a long time..since i came to geetham.... ;)

san2003
03-06-2004, 02:15 AM
welcome diii. actually i havebeen trying to tell themthis for a long time..since i came to geetham.... ;)

appidiya sagi mummy... solavae illae ;) hahha..... joking sagi ;) :sm12:
but rarely cyber love works.. thats wat we r tryin to say... :) it might work if there is full dedication and strong love between the two... :) goku.. yengga joot? :) hehe

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 02:37 AM
I m not here :nono:

san2003
03-06-2004, 02:56 AM
I m not here :nono:

GOKU!!!... where ur running... DUN GO!!!

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 03:25 AM
Then you guys should stop calling me 'names' like bro, uncle, daddo and everything, okya?

sagi
03-06-2004, 03:27 AM
I am a good girl. I don't call you with those name..rite gokul???

sagi
03-06-2004, 03:28 AM
I am a good girl. I don't call you with those name..rite gokul???

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 03:32 AM
You are ok as you only call me bro and not uncle stuff :) But, sans doll became nasty :( :(

sagi
03-06-2004, 03:36 AM
True, that also when it comes for the serious talk only i call you as bro.....amathapadi you are my friend..brother ennda respect pannanum..athu nammala mudiyathuda saami ;) hehehehe

San kutti? enna? unkalapathy ippidi gukul solraar?

san2003
03-06-2004, 04:13 AM
You are ok as you only call me bro and not uncle stuff :) But, sans doll became nasty :( :(

goku... sori.. i won't call u uncle.. okva?... sorisorisori ... :) ... manichirango
we r still frenz rite? :yes: :yes: :yes:

sagi mummy, naan chumma valaiyatuke sonnaen... goku kochiketaare.... :(
sori :cry: :cry:

suha
03-06-2004, 04:17 AM
goka............... naan ungalla alaga........... go ka solrein nei ok va.......... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 04:36 AM

goku... sori.. i won't call u uncle.. okva?... sorisorisori ... :) ... manichirango

Thats good, sans doll. Kochikallam illai. Koncham debates la busy (love/arranged marriage & egg veg or non-veg). Why dont you come and join the fun? BTW, join my team ok. We are friends, right?

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 04:43 AM
goka............... naan ungalla alaga........... go ka solrein nei ok va.......... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
Anything goes. Soha :)

san2003
03-06-2004, 04:55 AM

Thats good, sans doll. Kochikallam illai. Koncham debates la busy (love/arranged marriage & egg veg or non-veg). Why dont you come and join the fun? BTW, join my team ok. We are friends, right?

friends friends'ne solli nalla madakaringal.. hehehe.... anyway...which side r u.. arrange or love marriage?...... on the topic egg veg or non-veg... i say egg is non-veg... so not ur team.. sori ;) hehehe..... i'm coming to debate now :)

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 05:10 AM
NOOOOOOOO Sans doll. We are friends

I said egg is veg (just for debate) and arranged marriage (for debate). If you wanna win, join me ;)

sagi
03-06-2004, 10:19 AM
can i also join..come on gokulan i will u with a few proverbs ;)

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Sure, sis. My team, ok :)

sagi
03-07-2004, 03:17 AM
since it's just for debate hehehe why not ;) but i will only help you with pazhamozhi..okay? :lol:

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 04:24 AM
OK :)

sagi
03-08-2004, 07:49 AM
done :yes:

ragi_kutty
03-08-2004, 12:21 PM
vera......

sagi
03-08-2004, 12:23 PM
ragi :nono:

ragi_kutty
03-08-2004, 12:28 PM
enna ma

sagi
03-09-2004, 01:35 AM
onnum illadi :yes:

ragi_kutty
03-09-2004, 08:54 AM
sari di......... :)

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 02:13 AM
wot is going on..... ????? http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif
PLZ STICK TPO TO THE TOPIC......CYBER LOVE
SWEETY AND SIMBHU :ahha:

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 02:17 AM
Nothing, Sweety. From their one liner they went to one word funda :lol:

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 02:29 AM
so ur the cheif leader ? .... http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 02:35 AM
Naah. I am always a humble thondan ;)

san2003
03-13-2004, 02:37 AM
wot is going on..... ????? http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif
PLZ STICK TPO TO THE TOPIC......CYBER LOVE
SWEETY AND SIMBHU :ahha:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: :nono::nono: .... no cyber love with cutie pie simbhu
cyber friends.... sans doll and goku? ... rite goku? :) hehehehe

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 02:43 AM
Ama! YES! Sans doll... whatever you say :)

san2003
03-13-2004, 07:15 AM
Ama! YES! Sans doll... whatever you say :)

hehehe.... goku goku :ee::ee:

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 05:16 PM
too much goku....i think sans doll bought u !! :D

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 05:17 PM
sans doll plz don't spoil goku :think:

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 05:22 PM
hi friends..,
it will be great,..
if we can share our thoughts/ experience!!
abt cyber love.....
it can be an bad/good experience
waiting for commentz
thank u :sm30:

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Sweety, you sud tell us about ur experience ;)

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 06:04 PM
well.....is a COOL ONE :wink:

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 06:43 PM
oh yeah go ahead then :D

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 07:02 PM
okie..fine....,
tat was great our meeting { mail }..
for a month... :D
i wanted to hear his voice....,
i didn't know how to {shy},
so i said ..can we chat >>hehe<< :ahha:
and he came in for the chat >>cyber come in<< here!!

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 07:14 PM
interesting, then :)

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 07:36 PM
and the moment came...,
well he only listened to ma voice,[VOICE CHAT}
as he {hidden},doesn't want to say a word!!
he just aswered by typing the chat box...,
tat was very sweet......hehe!!
well he said,
ma voice was very sWEEt just like ma name..... :D

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 07:44 PM
please go on, sweety. nice to hear your romance with b..... (by the way does ur love's name starts with a letter b)

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 07:46 PM
next day he came again in the chat,
well he talk......wow great ,he was so cute,
i was shocked...,so fine his tone/gentle
he was so careful in every words/laughing!!
i felt like the whole world tumbled ..only i can hear his echoes!!
that was so beautiful.... { waiting till today i didnt hear his voice}
flash back only ..... :wink:

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 07:49 PM
cut it goku,i gonna kill u...hehe :P
personal okie names {hope u understand}

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 07:51 PM
So, only once you heard his voice? btw, how do you know that is his voice ;)

Just to cnfuse you :lol:

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 08:02 PM
well good question also!!,
[trust] i know he is the one...anyway!!
such a great guy i can say!!
well fRIENDsHIP begins in cyber
is how we take it....it can end with LOVE,
or just fRIENd only..so it all depends { vice versa}
we understand each other daily,
by chatting....,mails......
going strong!!....,
we never share abt LOVE...,
but our friendship is pure!!
we wanted to meet.....,face to face!!
it will take time ,maybe few months!!
both are gonna graduate in june 2004!!
and after that plan to meet....,
well he looks like someone, sans doll bunnie kuttie admirer!! :D

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 08:14 PM
He looks like .... Alright. So, how do you look like...Trishava :)

Good luck, Sweety

sWEEtmICHe
03-13-2004, 08:42 PM
hehe...well idon't look like.....anyone!!
just wot i am the sWEtmICHe :ahha:
thanks goku!! :sm30:

ragi_kutty
03-16-2004, 09:45 AM
:) hey hey inge enna nadakkudhu.......?

Naanum join in pannuran :)

ragi_kutty
03-16-2004, 09:46 AM
hey enakku BABA kai vandhiduchu.........ellorukkum treat kudukka veenaama?

san2003
03-16-2004, 10:13 AM
ragi kutty... ennaku treat iruka? :) hehehehe

ragi_kutty
03-16-2004, 10:22 AM
irukku san..........oru bag fullaa lolipop irukku........ ;)

mathavangalai kaanum, vaa naanga rendu peyarum share pannikkuvom... :)

san2003
03-16-2004, 11:08 AM
lolipop'va....nice nice..... thanx ragi kutty :) hehehhee
neenga vera yaarum kupedilaya?

ragi_kutty
03-16-2004, 11:35 AM
naan kupiduratha vida, avaigalaa varathu thaane murai......... :)

sWEEtmICHe
03-16-2004, 02:44 PM
hahahahaha.. enna nadakku ingka :think:

san2003
03-16-2004, 03:35 PM
miche akka... ungaluku lollipop illae... coz u took my simbhu :( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sWEEtmICHe
03-19-2004, 03:31 AM
LOLLIPOP MA FAV CHELLAM....
OKIE LAH I GIVE SIMBHU FOR LOLLIPOP OK VA! :think:

sagi
03-19-2004, 07:01 AM
miche
your story was excellent
i hv seen girls who betray guys...push them down to hell
and sometimes they already hv a bf in real life or even married..
but you are a sweet girl.
good luck darling :)

sWEEtmICHe
03-19-2004, 10:48 AM
thank u sagi :sm30:
for ur sweet blessing!! :D
but anyway i am leaving geetham....within days
for good ...take care ma sWEEt fRIENd :P

ragi_kutty
03-19-2004, 02:53 PM
vanakkam vanakkam naanum vandhuttan...........eppadi irukkureenga?

cyber love patri enakku onnume theriyave theriyaathu......... :)

sWEEtmICHe
03-21-2004, 10:22 AM
appadiya chellam ragi kutty onnume theriyaatha....ahaaaaaaaaaaa :ahha:

sWEEtmICHe
03-21-2004, 10:24 AM
sagi mom..where are u ?...... ,
look wot ragi says..hehe :D

sWEEtmICHe
03-21-2004, 10:25 AM
lols rombha ragi kutty :P

sWEEtmICHe
03-25-2004, 02:40 AM
goku .......sagi.........ragi...... ..sans dolls.........wot happen ,
all went missing!!........cyber ahaaaaaaa........:D

suha
03-25-2004, 02:45 AM
cyber love patri enakku onnume theriyave theriyaathu.........

yennakum onumei teriyadhu michei chells :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp:

sWEEtmICHe
03-25-2004, 02:50 AM
:Ksp: :Ksp: wot happen........,all cyber fRIENDs?

sWEEtmICHe
03-31-2004, 02:47 PM
http://www.tamilxpress.net/priyakuddi/dropright.gif

sWEEtmICHe
04-30-2004, 11:16 AM
cyber love fails in most cases.....,
why.....???? will there be a change a 2nd chance,
always a kind of negative feelings occur ?????????
hope for some comments n feedback :D

sagi
04-30-2004, 01:47 PM
well, as i hv already mentioned it's more risky...
2nd chance? :think: i am confused...can you explain your question a bit futher chweet?

sWEEtmICHe
04-30-2004, 02:19 PM
well 2nd chance.....,
more positive thinking in cyber,{ be constructive}
rather been formal..u see,when the word "cyber"
appears ppl are afraid.....,next moment ,their perception changes!!

sWEEtmICHe
07-10-2004, 01:34 PM
SAD TO SAY CYBER DID NOT WORK :(

Bluelotus
07-10-2004, 02:28 PM
:ee:
sorry to say this ...but My cyber plant died ...how can I expect Cyber love to even blossom :lol:

I'm sorry :sm03: ....me in a funny mood as usual :wink:

don't Worry Miche My dear Girl...True real life love is somewhere out there looking for you :D

I hope to Goodness that it never finds me though :sm12:

blue.

sWEEtmICHe
07-10-2004, 03:00 PM
is true .....!!!....
cyber is just a kind of chat box.........
n not a real ........
how this small chat box can ruin ur life :(

sWEEtmICHe
07-10-2004, 03:05 PM
thanks blue ..that was so sWEEt of u .....
to put ur words ...nicely.....,
ma mama used to tell me....
that even when u are plucking a flower do it gently chellam...
talk 2 them don't hurt...... ,but that is real blue,
and not cyber life...... faceless talk....... how sweet also .....ends to a garbage only!!