PDA

View Full Version : Geetham radio - Your Creations in Dinesh's Programme

dinesh
03-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi Guys,

Want to show off your skills to the world? Make use of Geetham Radio. I'll broadcast your creations in my programme in Geetham Radio (next one is scheduled for 06 March 2200GMT). It can be poetry, prose or anything you consider yourself an expert in.

Another interesting format you guys can experiment in is "Isaiyum Kathaiyum". Listeners of Radio Ceylon will know the format. Basically, you have to write a story and put in cinema songs in the middle of it, so that the songs fit with the story. It will be 30 mins in duration, and I'm willing to read you stories and play the songs.

People can send your stuff to me via PM. Obviously the show will be in Tamil, so you can write in Tamil script or transliterate it in English.

dinesh
03-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Tomorrow, 06 March, in my programme (2200-0100GMT, 1700-2000EST) listeners can enjoy,
1. Poems in Kaviyarangam - by a notable contributor in Geetham
2. Isaiyum Kathaiyum - Original story by a popular Geetham personality
3. Thindukkal leony's Pattimanram - Part 1 of 3
4. Question time - Interesting trivia related to Tamil language, history and literature.
5. Your requests - With dedications (you can let me know if you have any requests)

Hope you guys will join in the fun!!! :b:

suha
03-06-2004, 12:41 PM
acho......dinesh.....error kamikudhu :( .......why?

dinesh
03-06-2004, 01:04 PM
it's not on yet suha baby.....check the time.....it's tonight 2200gmt... :b:

vasan
03-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Hey Shi.. I am throughly enjoying your program. Both Vairamuthu & Sagi's poems section is terrific. I am listening your recitation of story and song.. its wonderful... I am at loss for words to praise.. too good Shi.. !!

Where did you get the first song... Holy smoke.. so darn apt.. Excellent..

By the way: the answer to your second question: பிறிது மொழிதல் அணி. I am still trying to bring in age old memories for வெண்பாவுக் கு ஒர்... ??

Kanaa Kandenadi thozhi is one heck of a song.. Unbelieable.. You hit it bulls eye.. !!
Nalini azhagaana peyar illa.. un per solla aasaithaan... and what music.. Dinesh. .ungalluku Madras' style-la ponnaadai thaan porthanaum.. :b: :b: Double thumbs WAY up !!!
Madraasai suththikkaattap poRen from May madham is way too cool.. and whew.. Blew me away.. terrific collection !!

I am updating with comments as I keep listenign to songs.. :)

Shy
03-06-2004, 10:22 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dinesh, Wow!!!! என்ன சொல்றது தெரியலை!!! Kalakala irukku :D

Hats off to you, buddy :) Storyline'kku opt'na songs !!!! Wow!!! Really very impressive!!!

Kaekuraen :) About the questions, I aint that pisthu :oops: :oops: ..but will try and let u know :ee:

Shy

dinesh
03-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Hey Shi.. I am throughly enjoying your program. Both Vairamuthu & Sagi's poems section is terrific. I am listening your recitation of story and song.. its wonderful... I am at loss for words to praise.. too good Shi.. !!

Credit should go to the authors, vairamuthu...and Sagi....And for the story, if it's good should be congratulating yourself... :b:

Where did you get the first song... Holy smoke.. so darn apt.. Excellent..

It's a song from the movie Doubles......song sponsered by our "king of resources" madhu :)

vennai1
03-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Class Act ! :clap: :clap:

Rendition of the story is super ! :)

Enna Vasan, story unga sondha story maari poguthu...illa ippadi elaam nadakka

poguthunnu oru karpanai-aa... ;) :ahha:

butterfly
03-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Dinesh,
enna solrathunu theriyalai...its just superb :b: ....sagi's poem was really good....u gave more life to vasan's story by reciting in ur voice & adding songs to it...vasan idhukagave u shud write more stories :)...Thanks dinesh for making it so intersting for us to listen :sm08:

03-06-2004, 10:37 PM
I just started listening to Geetham radio.

You are great, thalai. Proud of ya :b:

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 10:40 PM
The guest was just me :)

vennai1
03-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Question 1 : Who is the most famous of the sanga Kaala Venba poets ?? :think:

Question 2 :

"Mugil Ilangal Alaigirathe Mugavarigal Tholaindanavo
Mugavarigal Thavariyathaal AzhuthidumO athu Mazhaiyo..."

What is the "Ani" Used in this song ??

Alrite... here are my tries...

Answer 1 : My guess : Maangudi Maruthanaar or Avvaiyaar !! :Ksp:

Answer 2 : My guess : Tharkuripetra Ani... (Adding the poet's own views on
a naturally happenning phenomenon or thing... ) :Ksp:

Dinesh... both tough kustins maan... duh ! :doh:

I have called upon ma fRIend for the first kustin... :)

PS: I might step out ...so Dinesh can you add the answers on this thread peeach :pray:

vasan
03-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Dinesh,
enna solrathunu theriyalai...its just superb :b: ....sagi's poem was really good....u gave more life to vasan's story by reciting in ur voice & adding songs to it...vasan idhukagave u shud write more stories :)...Thanks dinesh for making it so intersting for us to listen :sm08:

Yes, Butterfly.. Shi-oda recitation and story reading kettutu aadi poiyitten.. Romba super.. !!

Geetham Radio now has more variety than full fledged radio stations.. Way to go guys!! Each one of the DJs is a gem.. and each bringing their own variety of humor, interest, and color..
I am REALLY at a loss for words.

:sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :pray: :pray: :pray:

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 10:57 PM
I would like to request 'Pattu padava' song to dedicate to one of my friend ;)

Thalai, please play it. Your performance was better than this pattimanrampa :)

vasan
03-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Question 1 : Who is the most famous of the sanga Kaala Venba poets ?? :think:
Question 2 :

"Mugil Ilangal Alaigirathe Mugavarigal Tholaindanavo
Mugavarigal Thavariyathaal AzhuthidumO athu Mazhaiyo..."

What is the "Ani" Used in this song ??

Alrite... here are my tries...
Answer 1 : My guess : Maangudi Maruthanaar or Avvaiyaar !! :Ksp:
Answer 2 : My guess : Tharkuripetra Ani... (Adding the poet's own views on
a naturally happenning phenomenon or thing... ) :Ksp:

PS: I might step out ...so Dinesh can you add the answers on this thread peeach :pray:

Avvaiyaar? hmm.. I don't think so.. And Maangudi Maruthanaar.. :00: not even heard of da.. :oops: :oops: :oops: Pakkathila kiNaRu irunththaa kudhisidalaam pola irukku.. :cry: :cry:

Tharkuripetra Ani.. hum sounds Ok.. but the poet is describing the longings of the guy for his lover.. He keeps looking for her, and not finding her (or where she is or her address) he is all sogam and crying.. so more like prithumozhithal ani.. hmm may be there is a better explanation too.. lets wait for Dinesh..

Vennai.. Watch out for people (cute girls thaan, vera yaaru!!) with shopping carts daa... Nee yengaiyo paarthukittu 'step out' and they may roll the cart on your toes.. :) :) Veetila vera sudu vachiduvaanga.. :wink: :wink:

dinesh
03-06-2004, 11:11 PM
I would like to request 'Pattu padava' song to dedicate to one of my friend

Thalai, please play it. Your performance was better than this pattimanrampa

which movie is this from? :think:

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 11:16 PM
May be thennilavu . Not sure.

But, gemini ganesan & vijayantimala starrer .

Thanksba

Yes.. Yes..."Paattu Paadavaa..Paarthu Pesavaa.." is from ThenNilavu
Music by Soft voice king : AM Raja! :b:

--vennai1

vennai1
03-06-2004, 11:17 PM
anne vasan,

well i have a vague recollection of maangudi maruthanaar's venba ilakiyam...

which is why i took that guess...avvaiyaar just add seinjen..thinking it mite

be a trick kustin from dinesh... :sm12: (ma fRieND also CUd nOT coME up

with anything On the FIRst KUsTiN.... :think:)

reg. that ani kustin... the way you explained pirithu mozhigal seems to fit too...

never looked that DiamondPearl man was comparing the clouds with the

turmoils of a lover! good one vasan! :sm03: :clap:

well let us just wait for the final verdict from His Highness ! :)

No comments on sidetrack ! ;)

vasan
03-06-2004, 11:19 PM
I would like to request 'Pattu padava' song to dedicate to one of my friend

Thalai, please play it. Your performance was better than this pattimanrampa

which movie is this from? :think:

This is from ThenNilavu. Starring Gemini Ganesan and Vaijayanthimaala. Sang by AM Raja

It goes like this:

பாட்டு பாடவா, பார்த்து பேசவா?
பாடம் சொல்லவா, பறந்து செல்லவா
பால் நிலாவை போல வந்த பாவையல்லவா
நானும் பாதை தேடி ஒடி வந்த காளை அல்லவா..

nice song..

butterfly
03-06-2004, 11:22 PM
vasan,
vennai or others answer panrathukulle neengo answer pannidungo...ur our tamil teacher...so looking forward for the answers :)

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 11:29 PM
No pressure, Vasan.

But, you got to do it bud ;)

sagi
03-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Hello Dinesh, oopsss did i miss a lot ??Dad took me to the doctor since I have fever again...ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don't tell me that i missed it..i was waiting for it... :cry: :(

dinesh
03-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Hello Dinesh, oopsss did i miss a lot ??Dad took me to the doctor since I have fever again...ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don't tell me that i missed it..i was waiting for it...

er....you did sagi...I'm really sorry you didn't get to listen to it......maybe I will replay the program at some point later......

Dad took me to the doctor since I have fever again

hope you are ok......

sagi
03-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Cool songs dini :b: unga voice super. first time i am listening...SUPER :clap:

"Inbame kurikkolaai
Ithayame adithalamaai
Anbe uruvaai
aarujir thozhiyaai
Enai anaikkum athai nal ithayankalaai....."

"chella nan veetukku vanavila eduthu" - poovellam un vaasam [sorry if the movie name is wrong] ajith and jothika nda movie :) Thanks Dini :) Good job mate :)

vasan
03-06-2004, 11:44 PM
வெண்பாவுக் கோர் புகழேந்தி... !!

யாகூ ஊ ஊ ஊ ஊ ஊ ஊ உ !! இது எப்படி மறக்க முடியும்... :) அப்கோர்ஸ், கொஞ்ச நேரம் மண்டை உடைச்சு பழைய பாட்டு எல்லாம் தேடினேன்..

வெண்பாக்கள ில் மிகவும் புகழ் பெற்றவை, புகழேந்திய ின் நள வெண்பா, திருவள்ளுவ ரின் திருக்குறள ் (இது குறள் வெண்பா வகையை சேர்ந்தது!), மற்றும், குமரகுருபர ரின் கந்தர் கலிவெண்பா. சமீப காலக் கவிஞர்களில ் பாரதிதாசனி ன் கவிதைகள் (சில கவிதைகள்) இந்த வகையைச் சேரும்.

Pattampoochi, too much pressure for the tamil vaathiyaar.. :wink: Gokul, thanks for the support !! :b:

Am I the only one who has difficulty reading the small tamil fonts? Ennapaa microscope venum pola irukke.. :cry: :cry: Bala-kku konjam ice vaikkanum.. size maaththa solli.. :oops: :)

butterfly
03-06-2004, 11:45 PM
No pressure, Vasan.

But, you got to do it bud

If he doesnt answer ...we know he was trying to give chance to others...so no problemo :)

Hello Dinesh, oopsss did i miss a lot ??Dad took me to the doctor since I have fever again...ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don't tell me that i missed it..i was waiting for it...

sagi,
ur poem was really good...Get well soon :sm08:

sagi
03-06-2004, 11:46 PM
er....you did sagi...I'm really sorry you didn't get to listen to it......maybe I will replay the program at some point later......

REALLYYYYYYYYYY ? oh so sweet you :) please do :) I am waiting for it....

I am fine :) Thanks...

vasan
03-07-2004, 12:04 AM
சகி,

உங்களுடைய 'எனக்கே ஒருவன்' கவிதையை தினேஷ் வாசித்தார் . இன்று வானொலி கவியரங்கத் தில் முதலாவது வைரமுத்துவ ின் கவிதை, இரண்டாவது உங்களுடையத ு. ரொம்ப நல்லா இருந்தது.

திரும்ப ஒலிபரப்பும ் போது, மறக்காமல் கேளுங்கள். காய்ச்சல் பறந்தோடிவி டும்.. :) :)

Get well soon!! :b:

Vasan

vasan
03-07-2004, 12:06 AM
No pressure, Vasan.

But, you got to do it bud

If he doesnt answer ...we know he was trying to give chance to others...so no problemo :)

Answered it already.. thanks for your support Butterfly.. :wink: :wink:
Gokulan, thanks bud.. what would I do with out you.. :) :ee:

Vasan

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 12:09 AM
You are welcome! *rajni styleba*

I missed Sweety & Sagi's kavithais :(

hope to hear the replay sometime

sagi
03-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Diniesh - Thanks a lot for the song. so sweet of you :sm08: :sm08: :sm08: :sm08:

Vasan - நான் அப்பாவிடம் டினேஷ் நிகழ்ச்சி கேட்டுதான் வருவேன்னு சொல்லி பார்த்தேன் . ஆனல் அப்பா விடமாட்டேன ் என்றுட்டார ். :( en thoppanar rombha pidivaatham..dinesh kita venumna solli marupadi kekkalam, but nokku onnu achunna ennaakku yaar irukkannu rombha solli, so i had go. :(

Shy
03-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Diniesh - Thanks a lot for the song. so sweet of you :sm08: :sm08: :sm08: :sm08:

Vasan - நான் அப்பாவிடம் டினேஷ் நிகழ்ச்சி கேட்டுதான் வருவேன்னு சொல்லி பார்த்தேன் . ஆனல் அப்பா விடமாட்டேன ் என்றுட்டார ். :( en thoppanar rombha pidivaatham..dinesh kita venumna solli marupadi kekkalam, but nokku onnu achunna ennaakku yaar irukkannu rombha solli, so i had go. :(

Acho, sagi.. Are u ok now? Do take care and take rest.
Yaeh appa romba correcta soli irukaar, dinesh again can play that for u, so dont worry :)

BTW, very cute kavithai.. Hats off to you :) Innum yaeluthunga.....

Shy

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Sagi, r u ok now
Be a good kid and take rest :)

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Hey how about this song 'Edho oru pattu en kadhil kekkum. Adhu kekkum podhellam silla nyabagam (old romances)...'

I dont know the name of the song :(

vasan
03-07-2004, 12:29 AM
நன்னெறியில ் இருந்து ஒரு நாலடி வெண்பா..

இன்சொலால் அன்றி இருநீர் வியன் உலகம்
வன்சொலால் என்றும் மகிழாதே - பொன்செய்
அதிர்வளையா ய்! பொங்காது அழல்கதிரால ் தண் என்
கதிர் வரவால் பொங்கும் கடல்.

பொருள்:

இனிமையான மொழியினால் மட்டும் தான் இந்த உலகம் மகிழ்ச்சி அடையும். கடுமையான வார்த்தைகள ினால் அல்ல. சூடாய் வீசும் கதிரவனின் ஒளியினால் கடல் பொங்குவது இல்லை. குளிர்வாய் வீசும் நிலவொளியில ் தான் அது பொங்குகிறத ு.

sagi
03-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Shy & Gokulan,

Yeap I am taking rest..enough rest. I hate taking medicine...yukkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyy yy :cry:
But daddy says if i don't be a good girl...no more loly pop for me :(
yeap I also asked Dinesh to play it again.... dinesh saamy manasu vaikiraara ennu paarppom. ;) Thanks a lot for your wishes..Take care. Gokul, ummaaa to manni

vasan
03-07-2004, 12:34 AM

அப்பா கரெக்டாதான ் சொல்லி இருக்காங்க .. இன்னொரு கவிதை எழுதிகுடுத ்தால் அடுத்த வாரம் தினேஷ் அதை வாசிப்பார் . உனக்குதான் நல்லாவே 'ஐஸ்' வைக்க தெரியுமே.. :wink: தினேஷ்க்கு கொஞ்சம் ஐஸ் வச்ச காரியம் முடிஞ்சது.. கவலைப் பட வேண்டாம்.. ஆங்.. அடுத்த வாரம் உங்க அப்பாவையும ் உட்கார வெச்சு பாட்டு கேட்க வையுங்க... குட்டி பிடிவாதத்த ில பதினாறடி பாயனுமில்ல .. :b: :b: சகின்னா, சும்மாவா? :wink:

dinesh
03-07-2004, 12:34 AM
Hey how about this song 'Edho oru pattu en kadhil kekkum. Adhu kekkum podhellam silla nyabagam (old romances)...'

I dont know the name of the song

i don't have it at present....so it has to be next week gokulan....sorry abt that..

yeap I also asked Dinesh to play it again.... dinesh saamy manasu vaikiraara ennu paarppom. Thanks a lot for your

ya...i'll play it some time later....maybe midweek perhaps....i'll let you know the time later :b:

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 12:42 AM

I dont know the name of the song

i don't have it at present....so it has to be next week gokulan....sorry abt that..
Hey, no problem. It can wait :b:

dinesh
03-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Thanks to everybody who voiced their support.... :sm03:
Special thanks go to Sagi and Vasan for contributing with top material.....hope we'll get more for next week as well.....(please contribute guys....especially for isaiyum kathaiyum!)
Very special thanks to vennai1 for delaying his "going out" to listen to the programme... :sm12:

vasan
03-07-2004, 01:37 AM
தினேஷ் சொன்னார்:

கொடுத்த பாடல்: தற்குறிப்ப ேற்ற அணி.. (வெண்ணை கூறியதுபோல )
வெண்பா கவிஞர் : புகழேந்தி (வாசன் சொன்னது போல..)

Thanks Dinesh for a wonderfully entertaining and enjoyable program.. !!

sagi
03-07-2004, 01:48 AM
Butterfly - thanks a lot.. I am waiting for dinesh to play again :)

Vasan - ya 16 adi illa...32 adi paayaatti en thopanar thiruntha maattar ;) I also missed your story :(

Dinesh - you've done a great job. waiting for next week :) thanks

suha
03-08-2004, 03:30 PM
acho naan........... inga pakavei illiyeeeeeeeee :doh: yepo dinesh ningha yepo songs poduvingha yennaku time correct ta solungo ok va...............naa orru song solrein ok vaa :yes:

vennai1
03-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey ma FriEND smelly, thanks for the update on the kustins ! :clap:

Venbaavirku oru pugazhendi... ! che... :doh: never occured to me or my friends :)

mela vai smelly ! :clap:

Dinesh...a well constructed programme on the whole ! Mela vainga ! :clap:

Yes..my going out had to be delayed thanks to a wonderful show by you ! :)

(but the sad note of that was missing out on manmadharasa's show ! :Ksp:)

Special thanks for creations by Sagi :clap: and vasan ! :sm08: :clap: :sm08:

reks
03-08-2004, 11:26 PM
me missed it too :(... waiting for dinesh's replay :)

butterfly
03-08-2004, 11:38 PM
vowwwww...so our teacher(vasan) got the question right....way to go teacher...good job... :sm08:

dinesh
03-08-2004, 11:43 PM
I am planning to re-broadcast it on Wednesday. So people who are interested in listening to it, please PM me with the time you'd like to listen it. I'll consider all requests and play it in a time which is convenient for all. I'll announce the time tomorrow. :b:

dinesh
03-10-2004, 01:52 PM
A re-broadcast of the last programme will be on TONIGHT at 2300GMT - 1800EST - 1500PST.....

Be sure to tune in :b:

dinesh
03-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Sorry guys.....fell asleep :cry:
If anyone's tuned in, the re-play is starting in another few minutes..... Thanks

sagi
03-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Hello there Dinesh,

Great friend :):):):)
I am here.....listening...
I thought i got the day wrong..waiting for it yesterday.
Vasan's one is cool...i am listening now..
your voice is cool man
:sm30:
Thanks a lot dinesh....you are so nice...thanks again...
i am waiting for coming sat. :)

Bluelotus
03-11-2004, 01:32 AM
Thank you Shidinesh for replaying your programme.
Excellent.

Wow Sagi and Vasan......
Sagi, a captivating poem
Vasan, a charming story
.....and great songs

Vairamuttu's poem was beautifully emotive (found some on the net in mp3 format so gonna listen to them later....thnx for the intro)..........pattimadram, interesting

Thnx again mate for replaying it.
Good night.

dinesh
03-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Hi Guys,

I am collecting stuff for next Saturdays programme. So uf you want any of your creations to be broadcast, please let me know. Espcially, please have a go at the Isaiyum Kathaiyum format. It's quite easy to do and a fun thing. There's lots of room for creativity when picking the songs.

Also, if you have any requests for the Saturday's programme, let me know, and I'll try to play it.

sagi
03-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Blue , Thanks a lot :) good nite

vennai1
03-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Isaiyum Kathaiyum

dinesh, are we supposed to PM you or just type out the sequence here to

keep the suspense unabated ! :ahha: :think:

dinesh
03-11-2004, 08:21 PM
You have to PM me... :sm03:

dinesh
03-14-2004, 01:21 AM
எனது சென்ற நிகழ்ச்சிய ில் கேட்கப்பட் ட கேள்விகள்

1. கவிச்சக்கர வர்த்தி கம்பனுக்கு ஆதரவளித்த வள்ளலின் பெயர் என்ன?
2. கம்பராமாயண அவையடக்கத் தில், அப் பெருங்காவி யத்தைப் பாடப் புறப்பட்டி ருக்கும் தன்னை, கம்பன் எதற்கு உவமித்துள் ளான்?
3. எழுத்தாளர் கல்கியின் இயற்பெயர் என்ன?

இக் கேள்விகளுக ்கு விடை தெரிந்தவர் கள் இத்தலைப்பி ன் கீழ் அதனை எழுதலாம். சரியான விடைகளும், விடையை எழுதியோர் பெயர்களும் அடுத்த வார நிகழ்ச்சிய ில் ஒலிபரப்பாக ும்.

vennai1
03-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Dinesh.. missed your show ! :(

thanks for reproducing the kustins here!

my tries are here! as usual peeach do update the answers here too. :sm03: :b:

1. kavichakravarthi kamban was patronized by Sadayappa mudaliyaar who arranged
for kambaramayanam to be inaugurated at srirangam.

2. i remember kamban coming up with some beautiful metaphor
on this one...cud not get the exact words...
is it like a dog wants to eat away everything same way he(kamban)
is trying to tell the story of Ram ?? :Ksp: (both being impossible to the
fullest extent ! :think:)

3. kalki's name is Krishnamoorthy.

dinesh
03-16-2004, 08:06 PM
A rebroadcast of last Saturday's programme will be aired tomorrow(Wednesday) at 2000 GMT - 1500 EST :b:

dinesh
03-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Re-Broadcast is now playing :b:

Bluelotus
03-17-2004, 08:25 PM
:think: I seem to have a problem...the radio banner thingymagic is green and says"server down"?

dinesh
03-17-2004, 08:27 PM
No, there's something wrong with that page.

http://66.90.68.123:8000
or
http://www.geetham.net/listen.pls
should work.

vasan
03-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Thanks Shi.. I just tuned in...

Bluelotus
03-17-2004, 08:31 PM
thanx, working now

sagi
03-19-2004, 12:24 PM
so whens ur next prog?

ragi_kutty
03-19-2004, 12:30 PM
aamaa?

vennai1
03-19-2004, 05:40 PM
dinesh..if you happen to see this... :00: let us know the answer for 2... i 'm curious... ;)

dinesh
03-19-2004, 08:21 PM
sorry...should have given out the answers...

victor...you are right with questions 1 and 3
2. He compared himself to "பாற்கடலை முழுவதுமாக ப் பருகப் புறப்பட்ட பூசை(பூனை)"