PDA

View Full Version : How to get a Guy!!!

san2003
03-06-2004, 01:56 AM
1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys hate flirts.
3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your exboyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!--> ehehehe i like this part!
14. Don't provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys love their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.
28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need
to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when
they've been together for 3 years or more.
51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves alot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is
nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me"
59. Guys don't really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them
more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they'll realize they're wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.

^^truth and nothing but the truth:P

Hope i have not offended anyone.. coz i know there are many guys here at geethamz :)
Girls.. enjoy :)

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 03:35 AM
To get a gal, its only 5 steps.

Most of the guys heard about this. This is applicable mainly during school & college days :)

sagi
03-06-2004, 03:43 AM
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can. - hey i like this....

pesama geethamla oru brd podalaama "ஆண்கள் யாக்கிரதை" in " naaikal yaakirathai style"
hehehe chumma velaattukku yaarum thappa eduthukkathinga..

hey is it true that guys can't keep secrets. May be a bf/lover can't..but friend who is a boy can keep your secrest for life long...trust me...

suha
03-06-2004, 03:53 AM
san doll.............guys all goodu :sm10: ......ok va.............girls thaan nammba kudadhu :Ksp: ..........sella girls friend madirri irrundhu kaluthu arthuruvanga pa........ :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry...... idhu yenoda class la nadakardhu ok va :yes:

me not me goodu girl :wink: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

arunsharavan
03-06-2004, 04:00 AM
san doll.............guys all goodu :sm10: ......ok va.............girls thaan nammba kudadhu :Ksp: ..........sella girls friend madirri irrundhu kaluthu arthuruvanga pa........ :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry...... idhu yenoda class la nadakardhu ok va :yes:

me not me goodu girl :wink: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Suha..ippa thaan vazhkailaye muthal thadavaiya oru correct-ana fact solli irukka....I agree with Suha the sweet chellam... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I have to say that some points really do match:)

Arun

suha
03-06-2004, 04:09 AM
with Suha the sweet chellam...

arun......... :think: :think: :think: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

san2003
03-06-2004, 04:16 AM

Most of the guys heard about this. This is applicable mainly during school & college days :)

can u share with us the 5 precious points dear goku? :)
chumma.. oru help'a irukum ;)

san2003
03-06-2004, 04:23 AM
I totally agree to this point.... all my guy frenz do that to me... WHY????

another valid point.... hey guys.. was up.... wats wrong touching ur hair? but u guys can touch our hair ... NOT FAIR :) hehehehe

sagi mummy,
i also have this question in mind.... is it true guys cannot keep secret... if its true.. am in trouble .... :oops: :oops: .... but i agree with u that.. close frenz dun do that :) hopefully .. hehe

Teena
03-06-2004, 04:30 AM
Hi san

I totally agree with u to the below quoted sayings.yellam oru experience dhan :wink:

1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
25. Guys love their moms.
45. Guys think too much.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 04:34 AM

can u share with us the 5 precious points dear goku? :)
chumma.. oru help'a irukum ;)
No way! R U KIDDING ME or wat :nono: :nono:

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Any secret revealed to me is safe. And, most of the guys forget the secret once the person who told them is away from him.

san2003
03-06-2004, 04:50 AM
sivam.... experience paesutha?.... okok :) hehehe

san2003
03-06-2004, 04:52 AM
goku... wats the 5 points... if dun wanna tell in the topic.. PM me.. hehehe... chumma terinchekae assai ;) hehehehehe

RaasuKutty
03-06-2004, 05:18 AM
aiyo san.. ithanai eludirukkingaa.... bayangara research aaa.... :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

the best things that I wud agree is Guys think too much and they dont fantasy a lot... they love their mum...
men.. goissip mongers... u r joking....

san2003
03-06-2004, 05:23 AM
raasu kutty... vanthitingala.... i think ur dear sweet miche was finding for u.... everytime asking where manmadha raasa ;) hehehehe

aiyo raasu...research onnum illae... :) hehee.. chumma ;)
i dun agree guys don't fantasize alot... even namba sivam agreed with that point :)

RaasuKutty
03-06-2004, 06:38 AM
raasu kutty... vanthitingala.... i think ur dear sweet miche was finding for u.... everytime asking where manmadha raasa ;) hehehehe

aiyo raasu...research onnum illae... :) hehee.. chumma ;)
i dun agree guys don't fantasize alot... even namba sivam agreed with that point :)

hiyoo,
sivam neenga enna ellam fantasize pannareenga...

san..
avaru pavam ash, trisha maari pathu per kanavula varanum nnu nenachu iruppar... he thinks this as fantasizing too much... (sivam nanbaa... athu ellam common thaan)... idha vechu dont conclude....

dinesh
03-06-2004, 10:47 AM
I totally agree to this point.... all my guy frenz do that to me... WHY????

cos dudes don't trust other dudes....especially if the matter is abt some girl.... :)

another valid point.... hey guys.. was up.... wats wrong touching ur hair? but u guys can touch our hair ... NOT FAIR hehehehe

why do you wanna touch a guy's hair anyway???? :sm12:

To get a gal...i dunno abt any 5 steps...but i know the first step.....you should be able to sweet talk....be good with dialogues......

most of ur tips are quite true though... :b:

dinesh
03-06-2004, 10:55 AM
BTW....it must've taken you a very looong time to compile these "facts". ;)

sagi
03-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Suha, ninga kids talk vaanga annga irukkuda nokku
San :yes: gokulan i also want to get to know those 5 points...

suha
03-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Suha, ninga kids talk vaanga annga irukkuda nokku

sagi mom..... :( acho naan bayandhutein.....kids corner kulaam kupidadhinga :snooty: .........anga vara biyamma irrukku :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :baby: :baby: :baby: :lol: :lol:

irrukku unnaku irrukku :nono: :ahha:

sagi
03-06-2004, 12:22 PM
nokku irukkudimmaaaaaaaaaaa :nono:

Teena
03-06-2004, 01:52 PM
san and rasukutty,

Go thru my post and read again.How could a guy tell abt himself :lol: :lol: and also I told that was from my experinece.If the above stated quotes was my experience then guess whether I'm a guy or girl. :ee:

anainar
03-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Dinesh,

You missed one point to get a girl. Have a big fat wallet. :eel: apart from sweet talk. No offence to women folk, just fun please... :pray: :pray:

Women normally have long hair and pulling their hair is fun :lol:. What fun it is to pull a 1 inch hair of a guy? Shoe matterum ok. Guys dont care how shiny their shoes are.

Cheers

dinesh
03-06-2004, 04:18 PM
You missed one point to get a girl. Have a big fat wallet. :eel: apart from sweet talk. No offence to women folk, just fun please...

That's a constant factor nainar....not only you need to have a fat wallet when you start romancing, but you have to maintain that throughout the love period and also after marriage as well......otherwise nadakerathe vera......... :sm12:

No offence to women folk, just fun please...

nainar, I'm sure you added this disclaimer because of certain "commitments". But, I do not have any such stuff so I can boldly proclaim that I'm DEADLY serious....not just for fun :sm12: (these are some benefits you get by being single :ee:)

sagi
03-06-2004, 11:18 PM
ANAINAR & DINESH - DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO SAY SOMETHING HERE ? :nono:

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Ooooooh, Scary. Please dont, sis

san2003
03-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Women normally have long hair and pulling their hair is fun :lol:. What fun it is to pull a 1 inch hair of a guy? Shoe matterum ok. Guys dont care how shiny their shoes are.

Cheers

why do u wanna pull our long hair for?... athella enna'pa fun?.. haiyooo. .... well.... its not we wanna pull ur 1 inch hair... we jus wanna touch it... especially those guys with spiky hair (my frens have that).... so wats wrong with that? :)
anainar... enna shoe matterum? wat u talking about? "confused"

vasan
03-07-2004, 02:25 AM
why do u wanna pull our long hair for?... athella enna'pa fun?.. haiyooo. .... well.... its not we wanna pull ur 1 inch hair... we jus wanna touch it... especially those guys with spiky hair (my frens have that).... so wats wrong with that? :)anainar... enna shoe matterum? wat u talking about? "confused"

Paavam payyan kashtta pattu, gel pottu spike hair do vachirukkan.. adha thottu, pat panni flat aakkinaa nonthu poga maattaana? This is basic, san.. not that complicated.. :lol: :lol:

sagi
03-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Ok Ok Ok gokul. for you..i am not saying anything... ;)

anainar
03-07-2004, 04:11 AM
சகி,

சொல்ல வந்ததை முழுங்காம சொல்லுங்க. அப்புறம் என்ன செய்யரதுன் னு நாங்க முடிவு செய்யிரோம் .

Cheers

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 04:36 AM
Please do say it, sis :b:

sagi
03-07-2004, 05:36 AM
இல்ல நான் ஏதாவது சொல்ல போஇ...வேண்டா ம் சாமி ;)

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 05:50 AM
இல்ல please sollumma

sagi
03-07-2004, 05:56 AM
இல்ல நான் சொல்லல ;)

san2003
03-07-2004, 03:16 PM
why do u wanna pull our long hair for?... athella enna'pa fun?.. haiyooo. .... well.... its not we wanna pull ur 1 inch hair... we jus wanna touch it... especially those guys with spiky hair (my frens have that).... so wats wrong with that? :)anainar... enna shoe matterum? wat u talking about? "confused"

Paavam payyan kashtta pattu, gel pottu spike hair do vachirukkan.. adha thottu, pat panni flat aakkinaa nonthu poga maattaana? This is basic, san.. not that complicated.. :lol: :lol:

appo... nanga mattum hair'a nalla sivi vechirukom... neenga vanthu athae pull panna enna sollae? :( ..... NOT FAIR

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Sans doll you are right. Yaar venumnalum yaroodu hair aym thodalam vilayadalam. Thappe illai. We should have a law covering this.

I have been longing to touch my neighbour gal's hair ;)

dinesh
03-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Sans doll you are right. Yaar venumnalum yaroodu hair aym thodalam vilayadalam. Thappe illai. We should have a law covering this.

I have been longing to touch my neighbour gal's hair

I'm sure your wife will be wanting to grab your hair if you did that :sm12:

RaasuKutty
03-07-2004, 11:46 PM

I have been longing to touch my neighbour gal's hair ;)

SOON AT GEETHAM.... LIVE ACTION....

"முடிய தொட்டு அடி வாங்கிய உண்மைக் கதை"

starring none other than gokul thalaivar....

Note: gokul.... ungalai nambi vaakku koduthutten.. neraivethi veppenga nnu nambaren....

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Gokul adi la vangi pazhakkamillaipa. I will make sure of that before touching the hair ;)

RaasuKutty
03-08-2004, 12:00 AM
thalaivaa... ethu vaa irundhaalum oru video camera oda pannungaa... naan unga mela irukkara nambikkai la coming soon nnu vera sollitten...

gokulan42
03-08-2004, 12:10 AM
thalaivaa... ethu vaa irundhaalum oru video camera oda pannungaa... naan unga mela irukkara nambikkai la coming soon nnu vera sollitten...

RK, you can still make it happen. I will do the gal hair touching part and you do the 'adi vangura' part ;)

Lets advertize like this

Gokulum RKum inaindhu mirattum 'Mudiyal vandha Adi'

RaasuKutty
03-08-2004, 12:17 AM
RK, you can still make it happen. I will do the gal hair touching part and you do the 'adi vangura' part ;)

Lets advertize like this

Gokulum RKum inaindhu mirattum 'Mudiyal vandha Adi'

thalaivar irukka thondan enna panna mudiyum...
thalaivar film kaamippar.. thondan paarkka pooran...

"GOKUL nadikka (adi vaanga).. RK vedikka paarkka" veingaa perfect aa irukkum....

gokulan42
03-08-2004, 12:31 AM
thalaivar adi vaangi kelvipatrikya? No way.

Adi vangrathu ellam thondanoda thalai eluthu ;)

RaasuKutty
03-08-2004, 12:46 AM
mordern thondan thalaivar nadikkarathaiyum paarpaar... adivangarathaiyum rasippar... appa thane mudi thottu adi vangiya thalaivar nnu sound uda mudiyum.. enna naan sollarathu...

gokulan42
03-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Last time I checked that part dint change, letsee

sagi
03-08-2004, 12:02 PM
goku :nono: hehehe mannikita irukkuda mavaneeee :lol:

ragi_kutty
03-08-2004, 12:04 PM
aha aha mavane nee sagi kitta jaakirathaiyaa irukkanum......

sagi
03-08-2004, 12:17 PM
hheheh ragi thanks :yes: nalla solludi..goku rombha thulluraar

gokulan42
03-08-2004, 03:33 PM
hheheh ragi thanks :yes: nalla solludi..goku rombha thulluraar
[R/S]agi, dont worry about that. I meant a 1 yr old neighbour gal :) :oops:

appu
03-08-2004, 04:13 PM
[b]8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

evan sonnan.....

[b]9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.

athukunnu kuttikarnamlaam adikkamaatom.... :nono:

[b]13. Guys cry!!!--> ehehehe i like this part!

afterall we are not aliens...

[b]19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.

may be at the first occasion...

[b]25. Guys love their moms.

i love my dad more...

[b]30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.

yes we are powerful but we occasionally do....

[b]75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.

:ee: :ee:

[b]95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.

NO..

anjaligirl
03-08-2004, 05:08 PM
for girls , we just like to play with hair, guys or girl's. So if we want to, you should just let us. Its a sign of affection... unless u have an entire bottle of gel on your head. Then we dont want to go near it.

indhu2000
03-08-2004, 11:06 PM
paravaa illa paa..idhu yengalukku nallaa udhavum!!!hahahahaaaa

sagi
03-09-2004, 12:35 AM
appu - "vilunthaalum meesaila man muttathe" ungalukku :lol:

vijitha
03-09-2004, 12:59 AM
ahhh okayyy :snooty:

sagi
03-09-2004, 01:31 AM
why are you upset viji??

Bluelotus
03-11-2004, 09:33 PM
hmmm dunno abt getting guys .....but I found something interesting on whom to avoid.....guess who comes first on the list...

5 men you should avoid dating

The mummy's boy
This guy probably lives with his mother if not, close enough for her to pop in for tea (most nights). She will have helped him pick out his decor and there will be photos of her all over his apartment. He goes for Sunday dinner and has several cartons of homemade meals in the refrigerator.
Why you should stay away: You will never live up to his mother and although he will love and cherish you forever he will take hi mothers side every time.
How to get shot of him: Tell him you don`t like his mother.

The body builder
This guy will have photos of himself on every available space, his own home gym (even though he has a life time membership at the swanky one in town). He has all the latest gadgets and home entertainment.
Why you should stay away: You will never see him as he is always down the gym, he will spend more time in the bathroom then you. He collects trophies and likes one hanging off his arm.
How to get shot of him: Tell him to give up the gym.

The Womanizer
This guy will treat you like a princess and is the perfect lover. He dresses well and is out to impress and impress he will (every woman he comes in contact with). He will of course have trouble remembering your name what with all the women he has on the go.
Why You should stay away: His excuses for not showing up are getting more pathetic. You will have to compete with his phone for time as he has so many texts to answer.
How to get shot of him: "I use to be a man"

The Workaholic
This man is going places but will he be taking you with him? He is smartly dressed, has great taste in decor eats at the finest restaurants but his work will always come first.
Why you should stay away: You have to make an appointment to see him. He will take you to elegant dinner parties then leave you with strangers while he talks shop.
How to get shot of him: "I'm taking a year of to travel do you want to come?"

Your college lecturer
He is probably older than you, more worldly and get you a good grade but will always be his secret.
Why you should stay away: If anyone found out about you they will say you slept your way to better grades. Plus he would lose his job and possibly his teaching position.
How to get shot of him: Tell him somebody is blackmailing you and if you don`t stop seeing him they are going to report you.

:ee:
Mummy's boy is so tied up to his mother's apron string, really wouldn't be worth ur while...unless ur into mothering in huge way...
:Ksp:

Frankly if u must date one of those....go for the workaholic......if only that there shall never be anyone or anything on his mind other than his work. (and he's bound to have deeper pockets too :wink: )

ok ppl...it's just a joke :ee:

PS: has anyone seen the "millenium Dome" look....they look so cute with their little spikes don't they?......wish u could just squash the lot flat on his head :evil: .

vijitha
03-13-2004, 06:44 AM
ahh sagi.. i ain't upset.. just in a shock :00:

sagi
03-13-2004, 09:07 AM
oh ok..but why ???

IP-LOCATOR
03-13-2004, 06:20 PM
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
44. Girls has more problem to keep their mouth shut than boys.
46. Yeah :ahha: Aren't we nice and optimistic?
47.Sure it does girl :cool:

sagi
03-14-2004, 11:39 PM
wrong place
let me go back :doh:

anjaligirl
04-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Im agreeing with bluelotus, Im staying away from the mommas boy. Serious issues to live up to in that dipartment. You kinds know hes a mommas boy when youve known him for a couple of days and he mentions his mom atleast 10 times.