PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Gokulan!

Bluelotus
03-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Dear Gokulan,

Happy Birthday!

Hope u have a lovely year ahead filled with much joy, a lot of laughter and an endless supply of happy moments.

http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/dgreet/b12.jpg

(Can't truly remember the actual date :oops: ...brain like a sieve so if Belated....then Happy Belated birthday wishes to u mate :D .)

Blessed be.
Blue.

butterfly
03-22-2004, 01:24 AM
Janma dhina asamshakal gokulan...God Bless

gokulan42
03-22-2004, 01:49 AM
Alright! thanks for the belated wishes guys. but, its over now...

maybe we sud start a topic on 'do older guys enjoy the bday celebrations'. All my friends & family enjoyed & celebrated my bday more than I did :(

vasan
03-22-2004, 01:53 AM
maybe we sud start a topic on 'do older guys enjoy the bday celebrations'. All my friends & family enjoyed & celebrated my bday more than I did

Gokulan,

Enjoy your youth!! Hope you (and all F & F ) had great fun.. !!

Many happy returns.. !!

Vasan

When you get to be my age, you won't even remember the birthday celebration... :) It would seem people had fun, but you won't know if its yester day or last year... So enjoy it NOW... :D :D :D

suha
03-22-2004, 01:56 AM
goka.................belated wish to u.............happy bithday to u :clap: :clap: :clap:

ok indango meow rose :sm35:

gokulan42
03-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the advise Vasan. Yeah, yesterday I was full ;)

Suha kuts, thanks for the rose

sri_gan
03-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Happy Birthday Guku...

anainar
03-22-2004, 02:52 AM
Happy birthday Gokul. :sm08: :sm08:

What you say is true, whether older men like to celebrate birthday or not is a tough question. I never celebrated my birthday till I got married and now have no other option. But, it is fun for everyone. It is an occasion to get people together and that way it is enjoyable.

My wife made me to dance in the first birthday after marriage for "Mala Mala". Man, so much fun it was. Did you also dance??

Cheers

gokulan42
03-22-2004, 04:56 AM
Not only me, even my car was dancing on the way back ;)

thanks for all the wishes, guys. Mine was yesterday (2oth) ..... but, still nice to see these wishes ;)

Minik
03-22-2004, 05:10 AM
Hi Gokulan, I am sorry to wish u so late, better late than never right.

anyways "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" hope you had nice day with your beloved. send us your sweets, and inform us earlier where we are going for shalini's treat.

sagi
03-22-2004, 05:22 AM
gukunna pirantha naal valththukkal..
en gift appurama PM la anupuren :)

ragi_kutty
03-22-2004, 09:14 AM
happy birthday to you from lols 'n jols...........

Shy
03-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Happy birthday Gokul. :sm08: :sm08:

What you say is true, whether older men like to celebrate birthday or not is a tough question. I never celebrated my birthday till I got married and now have no other option. But, it is fun for everyone. It is an occasion to get people together and that way it is enjoyable.

My wife made me to dance in the first birthday after marriage for "Mala Mala". Man, so much fun it was. Did you also dance??

Cheers

Belated Happy Birthday, Gokul. :) (Yeah I wished u on 20th, but wanted to wish in this thread too, athaan :))

:00: :00: Anainar?? mala mala dance.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. (just kidding !!!)

Shy

gokulan42
03-22-2004, 03:59 PM
:sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

என் உயிரினும் மேலான தமிழ் மக்கேல, thanks for all the wishes.

birthday weekend is also gone..... I will save this for next year :)

Sis, waiting for your gift :ee:

vennai1
03-24-2004, 12:37 AM
Wowie...wow...looks like a ton of our friends have born in March...hmm!

Guku...macchan... all the very best in life ! :pray: :)

PS: Well..guku.. birthday is one day you can try a krishna instead or rama... ;) ;)

gokulan42
03-24-2004, 04:19 AM
mercurialic (new vocabulary :ee:) brain, victor anne.. but came too late.. I will use it or next year ;)

Thanks for the wishes :)

san2003
03-25-2004, 06:09 AM
Happy Birthday my dear buddy Goku... :) :sm08: :sm08: :sm08: :sm33: :sm33:

sori for late wishes as i moved to another city and still settling down. will still not be able to get into geethamz often but will try.

enjoy ur week buddy and take care.. once again... happy belated wishes... muackz to u :) ;)

sWEEtmICHe
03-25-2004, 10:24 AM
http://www.dgreetings.com/newimages/belatedbday/belated-birthday.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MA SWEET GOKU.....
BE HAPPY.......CHEERS!! http://www.dgreetings.com/newimages/homegif/holi2.gif

sagi
03-25-2004, 12:12 PM
yummmy cake.
where did you buy chweet? :)

gokunna..;) athu secret...appurama tharen..

anyway what does that new word means???