PDA

View Full Version : Job opening sounds Genuine Check out!

rajanand
04-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Following is an email I got in a yahoo group. Sounds genuine. Check this out if interested.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am mailing you on behalf of RadiantSoftSol, Inc. To introduce myself I am Recruiter with Radiant. We have job invitation for fellow Indian Students in United States. Preferably Fresh MS Graduates.Please mention your Visa Status and well as your willing ness to relocate.

Please forward this mail to as many Indian Students as possible. Any doubts please feel free to revert me back.

RADIANT SOFT SOL INC, a leading Software Solution and Product Development company is recruiting PeopleSoft, Data Warehousing and Quality Assurance professionals for the development and implementation of Global Software Solutions.
About RADIANT SOFT SOL INC:

Headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, Radiant Soft Sol is an emerging Information Technology service provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality and cost-effective solutions to mid-sized companies. Expanding over 25% a year since its inception, Radiant has grown to over 200 professionals around the world. With a deep understanding of business processes across various industries, and a range of cutting-edge technology skills, Radiant provides custom solutions that are meaningful to the success of global clients

Job Requirement:

Bachelors / Masters in any Engineering Discipline (Year of graduation: ’00, ’01, ’02, ’03) with programming experience in any of the following languages: C, C++, Java, JSP, Visual Basic, ASP. Database experience in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.

Knowledge of PeopleSoft Applications, Data Warehousing Practices and exposure to Automated Testing Tools is advantageous.

If your profile possesses these competencies, E-Mail detailed resume with current contact number (Home & Mobile) to sudhap@radiantsoftsol.com

Radiant Soft Sol Inc is an equal opportunity employer. At Radiant you can expect diverse global opportunities, competitive compensation, consistent growth and a world-class professional working environment.

Thanks,

Sudha

Radiant Softsol Inc.,
855 E, Golf Rd, Suite 1123
Arlington heights
IL - 60005

sudhap@radiantsoftsol.com
www.radiantsoftsol.com