PDA

View Full Version : Celebritiy Auction

ferny
04-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Just for fun girls....pretend you are in a celebrity auction. The highest bidder gets to go out with the cine star for an evening and all the proceeds are going to some good cause. Now I have seven stars being auctioned...post your bid for the star you want.

In no particular order
1) Madhavan
2)Surya
3)Vijay
4)Ajith
5)Vikram
6)Kamal
7)Dhanush

Lets start the bidding at $1000. I'll take surya for $2000 :)

Lets see how high I have to go to keep him

RT

ps - This is just for fun. I don't want to demean anyone. I understand cine stars are people too and they are not objects to be sold. Just play along :)

Bluelotus
04-05-2004, 09:15 AM
(why can't we have Brad Pitt and Hugh Grant too? )

Well Frankly there's no contest is there.....it's gonna hve to be Madh....poor Sarika....she's probly gonna blow a gasket :D

But anyone who tries for Madh is sooo gonna be in trouble with the head of the Madhy fan club

ok here's my bid......$1050 for Madhy

unique
04-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Ferny

Idhula ennoda husband name illai so am not bidding for anyoneelse :wink: ..........ennaku pidicha star my hubby only,moreover i don t have to bid,veliyila pogalamnu koopita vara poraar. :wink: :wink: :wink: .............just kidding

Ok now let me choose Maddy$1001/-,Vikram$1002,Surya$1003/-......

Still my choice wuld be my hubby i bid $0/-.....wondering y,cos avar vilaimadhika mudiyaadhavar

Shy
04-05-2004, 06:15 PM
True words Unique.. me too :yes:

ok now to the game... maddy f0r $1051 :sm12: :sm12:
and vikram ;) for $1050

Shy

sri_gan
04-05-2004, 08:57 PM
ferny,

Bidding nee minimum 10 grand kku mela solli irrukanum baa....

Itha paru ivanga bidding rate a... it is not even close to the salaries they are getting....

:sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

*Ithule oru party venume rate vera ethuranga :sm12: ... Mukiyamana aalu oruthanga varanum.... Maddy rate gubu gubu nu eerum...

Yaaru weighta bid pannuranga nu pakuren...

Bidding pora rate partha.... Auction selavukku kuda pathathu pola irruke :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12: :sm12:

Pagudar, lipstikku, dub kammal, chiwingi vayale nolaiyathau peruikellam evalo selvu pannurenga... oru favourite actorkku bid increase panna mattingala?

unique
04-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Adhu sari Sri....ivalavu sollareenga neenga yen innum bid pannalai.... :think:

Bluelotus
04-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Unique ....really u wnat Sri_gan to bid.....LOL
hmmm...actually yeah he could get Dhanush or the other not so popular actors at a bargain ...and get them to do his household chores *just kidding* *really*

Hmm say Can I bid again...or is it like just once?
Either way, Ms head of Madhy Fan club is probly gonna take the bidding on her fav actor into the millions

perhaps I should try on Ajith...he's married should be used to doing the washing up by now...he's probly very good at it too

so next bid ...Ajith for $1000.10 :D

sri_gan
04-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Adhu sari Sri....ivalavu sollareenga neenga yen innum bid pannalai.... :think:

Don't you see this only for gurls.... yaaravathu oru guy bid panni irrukangala... enga heroines kku bid panna sollunga eeeeaaa nu palla kattikittu nallave bid pannuvom :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

Ofcourse antha bidding area le intha bidding pakathule kuda nikka mudiyathu :sm12:...

Vellam karai purandu oodum.... Etho vasanai varappule illa.... ada namma vasana sonnenga :D.

reks
04-05-2004, 10:09 PM
ferny, how dare u auction my property :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

reks :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: ferny

and :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: blue, shy and unique... bid panathu thaan paneenga koncham millions panirka kudatha... :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

and vikram for $1050
Shy, Jo kuda adi podra alavuku neenga periya(weight'ana) azh'a :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still my choice wuld be my hubby i bid $0/-.....wondering y,cos avar vilaimadhika mudiyaadhavar

True words Unique.. me too
True words Shy and unique :yes: :yes:... so maddy is also vilai mathika mudiyathavar :ahha: :sm12: :sm12:

unique
04-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Reks wrote

True words Shy and unique ... so maddy is also vilai mathika mudiyathavar

Ya to his wife.....aparam ongalukku...

reks
04-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Ya to his wife.....aparam ongalukku...

Noooooooooo only for me :sm05: :sm05: :sm05: :sm05: :sm05:

unique
04-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Sri wrote

Don't you see this only for gurls.... yaaravathu oru guy bid panni irrukangala... enga heroines kku bid panna sollunga eeeeaaa nu palla kattikittu nallave bid pannuvom

Bid pannadhadhukku oru saaku vera... guys win panniteengana maybe onga wife ko alladhu girlfrienduko surprise gift kodutha maadhiri irukkum illa......by bidding for their fav star.....

dinesh
04-05-2004, 10:26 PM
heh.... :snooty:
only 3 women bidding on....and two of them married (reks akka are u married too??)
goes on to show how worthless these movie stars are......even I have been bid upon by more girls... :ee:

king_143
04-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Ena bidding ..., Either they are too costly(worthless) to own even it might be for a single day when compared to theirs. So whats the bidding for.

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 12:55 AM
King_143:
Ena bidding ..., Either they are too costly(worthless) to own even it might be for a single day when compared to theirs. So whats the bidding for.

Hmm :think: ur a guy right? anyway....imagine that ur super-duper-rich and u have an infinite amount of cash to spend on this auction.....and imagine that all the money would go to Unicef or WHO or to Medcins-sans-frontier or Oxfam...or some other worthwhile charity

u get to bid on the actor u like the most within this list:

In no particular order
1) Madhavan
2)Surya
3)Vijay
4)Ajith
5)Vikram
6)Kamal
7)Dhanush

Lets start the bidding at $1000

The bidding now stands at

Madhy: $1001 -Unique ; $1050-Blue ; $1051-Shy ;
maddy is also vilai mathika mudiyathavar-Reks
Vikram: $1002-Unique ; $1050-Shy

Surya: $1003-Unique ; $2000-Ferny

Ajith: $1000.10-Blue ;

Dinesh:
heh....
only 3 women bidding on....and two of them married (reks akka are u married too??)
goes on to show how worthless these movie stars are......even I have been bid upon by more girls...

No kidding really :00: :ee: :cool: good for ya....so u wanna bid on these actors then? :ahha:
(Dinesh young man, go get ur eyes checked :lol: ...I counted 5 women....that includes me too :ee: so there :ahha: ...and as far as I know only two of them have talked abt their partners..so assuming only 2 are married :cool: )

Anyway New bids ...cos except for Ferny everyone including myself is being very tigh-fisted :Ksp:

And u can't bid on ur husbands....cos they're already at home ...and ladies of course we know u love them very much....these guys are just for doing the chores around the house. :evil: (except for Madhy of course)

Madhy: $100 450.00
Surya: $3 000
Vijay: $1 200
Ajith: $1 400
Vikram: $1 900
Kamal: $3 000
Dhanush: $1001

Somebody should let us know what they're good at...see with Hugh Grant he'll probly teach ur the finer points of golf...and Henry will show u how to kick a "real" football around
I don't even know what these dudes r good for :think:

unique
04-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Well here are the qualities of the stars,as for as i know

Maddy--- for his broad smile which wins latcham ladies n thuruthurppu(childish pranks).

Surya--- for his innocent looks(according to me).

Vijay---As far as i know he is good at dancing n singing

Vikram----For his acting,smartness.

Kamal----Wat to say all in all though he does nt stand any bids here at this moment .

Dhanush---Hmmm..... :think: :think: wat to say abt him,good for a new comer(not lookswise).

Well since Blue put it this way,for a good cos i increase my bid for

Maddy-$2000/-
Surya-$2001/-

Shy
04-06-2004, 01:36 AM
:evil: :evil:

Maddy - $200,000
Vikram - $100,000

Eppadi ;) steep increase my bid.. ippo bid panunga paa paakalaam ;)

Blues.. dhanush'a kuuda vitu vaikalaiyaa nee :sm12: :sm12:

Shy

sri_gan
04-06-2004, 01:41 AM

Maddy - $200,000
Vikram - $100,000

Shy

Naan Sonnalum sonnen oruthanga Project manager range bidding rate ethi vittutanga da saaami....

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 01:45 AM

Maddy - $200,000
Vikram - $100,000

Shy

Enna panrathu Shy Akka.....Pavama-irunthuchu....Actor-ra irunthum Dinesh-vida kurraya bid avarku ...so ...I thought I'll be kind :ahha:

huhuh...

Maddhy - $300,000.00
don't really care abt Vikram......unless he's good at gardening :ee:

unique
04-06-2004, 01:51 AM
Maddy--$300,001/-
Surya--$300,002/-

Naan kadan vaangiyavadhu i ll win this

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Amaaa Unique neenga enna thaan seyaporinga with Surya and Maddhy?
Bit too much don't ya think for Surya...he's gonna be my new Gardner ;)

Maddhy $400,500
Surrya $300,450

:D

ferny
04-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Okay I see the bidding hasn't been the crazy excitment I was looking for. Come on people lets chalk out more money for these stars! They are willing to spend a whole evening with just YOU! Honestly bidding rates of $1000.10 is just too embarassing.

For all you married people...you could just have an intelligent conversation with the star. I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind. I'm sure that the evening will be very different to one spent at home with your husbands. kavala padadha unique :)

For all you singles I'm sure there is one in the list that pulls at your heart strings. If not...feel free to enter someone in. Bluelotus add someone you like (I was hoping for tamil actors...but sure if you think hugh grant will pull in the money)

reks...if you can't give him up, then you'll have to beat the bid...sorry girl :D

Sri..sure you can bid. It doesn't have to be only girls. Maybe you can buy a star for someone. If I started very high..the game would end and Surya will be all mine. But you are right. The going rate isn't that good.

Yeah unique you got the picture. This list has people with some great qualities. They are all very different and have different backgrounds.

If I went out with Maddy, I would probably go out for dinner and watch his lovely smile :):) athu pothum :):)

If I went out with Surya...ahhhh so much to do.... so little time.... :wink: :wink: :P

If I went to out with vijay, I would probably go out dancing. Or maybe go watch one of his movies and ask him to give me a commentary.

If I went out with Kamal I would have so much to ask him. He has done so many movies (good ones) and has worked with so many different people. hmm and ask him if he will ever be in politics (hmm or not...that might make him mad)

If I went out with Vikram I would out to dinner and have a good conversation about how he chooses his roles and how he is capable of acting such diverse characters. (Pithamahan..wow)

If I went out with Ajith...the first question would be "what is so great about racing?" I'm sure he'll have enough to say after that and time will be up.

Hmm dhanush..i really don't know much about him.Honestly I haven't seen any of his movies. He seems to be interesting. exciting, young. The evening would be memorable I'm sure.
Bluelotus...do you really have $100 450 for Maddy? wow! Now that is what I call a bid. I don't have that much so I can't go that high for maddy. Any1 else think they can compete with that for maddy?

Surya on the other hand will be mine! I'll sell everything be4 I admit defeat. So bluelotus...I see your $3000 and I bid $4000.

Since there are now multiple bids...here is my list

Maddy --> no competition with bluelotus
Surya --> $4000
Vijay --> $2000
Ajith --> $1600
Vikram -->$2000
Kamal --> $3500
Dhanush --> $1500 (I'm sure he can be very entertaining...why no one bid on him?)

RT

ferny
04-06-2004, 02:12 AM
oh no you don't girls Surya is mine....hands off....!
Let see you beat $400 000

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Blue having now sold all her school books and used up her tuition money...is now broke...and is seriously hoping Rekhs is gonna come and outbid her ASAP :?

Ferny,
Maddy --> $400,500 (blue-the-loony)
Surya --> $400,000 (ferny)
Vijay --> $2000 (ferny)
Ajith --> $1600 (ferny)
Vikram -->$100,000(Shy)
Kamal --> $3500 (ferny)
Dhanush --> $1500(ferny)

It seems to me that I would be better off biding for either Ajith or Dhanush....hmmm perhaps can get some pointers from Ajith abt F1

So Ajith-----> $2000

dinesh
04-06-2004, 02:22 AM
No kidding really good for ya....so u wanna bid on these actors then?

er....not exactly....might consider bidding on thanush though.....he might make it big in another 10 yrs....then i can re-sell him for a fortune.....worth a punt that one....

(Dinesh young man, go get ur eyes checked ...I counted 5 women....that includes me too so there ...and as far as I know only two of them have talked abt their partners..so assuming only 2 are married )

yeah......forgot you were one......silly me.....how could i forget that... :ahha: :sm12:
have to check my eyes indeed.....or buy some glasses which can identify women.... :sm12:
who's the fifth one? is this ferny person also a gal????

Anyway girls.......you lot spend almost 10 times these amounts for cosmetics each month.....be a bit more generous will you??

Naan Sonnalum sonnen oruthanga Project manager range bidding rate ethi vittutanga da saaami....

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

RaasuKutty
04-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Maddy - $200,000
Vikram - $100,000

dhy $400,500
Surrya $300,450

Maddy--$300,001/-
Surya--$300,002/-

ada paavigalaa... :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: ippadi oru akkaramam eppa aarambicheengaa...

ippadi pooli(dummy) bid kke indha range kku poora pookka paartha enakku onnu mattum correct aa puriyuthu.....

real life la women oda shopping vara matten.. credit card thara maatten nnu adampidikkara (crying) men oda kashtam romba nalla puriyuthu..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ferny
04-06-2004, 02:38 AM
Enna Rassukutty oru nalla cause ike thane.

Hey Hey women are pretty good with cash. But when it comes to matters of the heart...money has no value.

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 02:40 AM
ada paavigalaa... :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: ippadi oru akkaramam eppa aarambicheengaa...

ippadi pooli(dummy) bid kke indha range kku poora pookka paartha enakku onnu mattum correct aa puriyuthu.....

real life la women oda shopping vara matten.. credit card thara maatten nnu adampidikkara (crying) men oda kashtam romba nalla puriyuthu..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u wait Raasu me old mate....oru bid onnu men's talk la start-panna enna nadukkum pakkalam.... :evil:

yeah......forgot you were one......silly me.....how could i forget that...
have to check my eyes indeed.....or buy some glasses which can identify women....
who's the fifth one? is this ferny person also a gal???

:00: oh dude ur mean! :? .... :cool: u can have mine if ya want saves u the trouble of opening ur wallet....sorry tht was meaner :oops:
Yup Ferny is indeed a girl, as far as I can tell....

Where's Rekhs?????

ferny
04-06-2004, 02:45 AM
yeah......forgot you were one......silly me.....how could i forget that...
have to check my eyes indeed.....or buy some glasses which can identify women....
who's the fifth one? is this ferny person also a gal???

Is it so hard to tell? course i am!!!

reks
04-06-2004, 02:57 AM
yo blues, me here to save you... the pleasure is all mine :wink: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11:

my bids

Maddy Maddy Oh Oh Maddy - 1,400,501.99
Vijay - 2100.01

reks akka are u married too??

doesnt matter... even maddy's married... who's bothered abt all that :ahha:

ferny
04-06-2004, 03:04 AM
whoa reks!!! I think bluelotus has had it! R U sure you have a million on you?

Vijay - 2200

RaasuKutty
04-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Maddy Maddy Oh Oh Maddy - 1,400,501.99

reks... neenga periyaa aalu nnnu theriyum.. ivallavu (1.5 million$) periyaa aalu nnu nenaikalai........

on a sad note: pesaamaa madhavan maari cinestar aa aayi irukkalaam.. ippadi velai paakka vendaam.. full time aa site adikkalaam...

hmmm... nothing left other than a deep breath....

sad RK.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 03:07 AM
lol...Rekhs is that 1,400,501.99 chocolate cookies babe? :D

hmmm....no one is gonna get Madhy away from Rekhs now...;)

Shy
04-06-2004, 03:13 AM
:evil:

Yaar sonna !!!!! ;)

Maddy goes for $2,500,000.99 ...

Vikram competition ellai .. so i win i guess :sm12: :sm12:

Shy

RaasuKutty
04-06-2004, 03:19 AM

mate.. u fantasize a lot... dont u???

u wait Raasu me old mate....oru bid onnu men's talk la start-panna enna nadukkum pakkalam....

akkov .. (changes from aunt :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: )

TRY putting a bid notice in men's talk... u will not see these mind boggling amounts.. but can see love, care and affection.... :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

rombaa too much aa pesaren ooo???/

reks
04-06-2004, 03:25 AM
anything less than a million is a insult for maddy... hence the raise :wink:

R U sure you have a million on you?

evlo kasta patavathu (even if it means auctioning blue, ferny, shy, RK and everybody else here in Geetham except me :ahha:) i'll pay :sm12: :sm12:

reks... neenga periyaa aalu nnnu theriyum.. ivallavu (1.5 million$) periyaa aalu nnu nenaikalai........

engayoooo idikuthaeeee :think:.... nee kenai'nu theriyum... ana ivlo periya kenai'nu theriyathu'nu solra mathri irukae

Yaar sonna !!!!!

Maddy goes for $2,500,000.99 ...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: my bids

Maddy - 2,999,999.99
Vijay - 2300

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 03:28 AM

mate.. u fantasize a lot... dont u???

u wait Raasu me old mate....oru bid onnu men's talk la start-panna enna nadukkum pakkalam....

akkov .. (changes from aunt :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: )

TRY putting a bid notice in men's talk... u will not see these mind boggling amounts.. but can see love, care and affection.... :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

rombaa too much aa pesaren ooo???/

(not gonna lose that Aunty moniker am i :Ksp: ) romba romba thaan pesuringa....unga section-ku vango enna panivingadu pakalam :ahha:

hmmm Shy and Rekhs....at loggerheads for Maddhy....hmmm so glad me escaped....Mum would have killed me ...if she knew abt the books :ee:

dinesh
04-06-2004, 03:34 AM
oh dude ur mean!

what do you mean I'm mean? (MMKR springs to mind :sm12:)
It was an real mistake...honest...... :sm12:

u can have mine if ya want saves u the trouble of opening ur wallet....sorry tht was meaner

well....I already have one....so no need for a new one......I'm more than happy to open my wallet if it benefits ME...... ;)

Is it so hard to tell? course i am!!!

well.....you never know do you? It would've helped if you had set your gender in the profile.......I've already had an earful from somebody here for passing the wrong comments.....so why risk it? :sm12:

suha
04-06-2004, 05:12 AM
acho ingha vera bid irruka.......naan pakava iliye :doh: .........

mmm :think: yennaku maddy ok but yennaku maddy thaan icecream vangi kodukannum.....ok va :ahha: .....ilanna no lolipop and barbie doll for maddy :Ksp:

unique
04-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Shy

Irungo vandhuten yaaru sonna vikram neenga win panniteenganu...wait wait naan bid pannalai modhalaiye...now am bidding on Vikram also

Maddy---$2,500,000.99 (Shy s bid)

Maddy--British pounds4,000,000.00(Unique s bid)

Vikram--100,000(Shy s bid) :ahha:

Vikram---British pounds200,000(Unique s bid)

Surya---400,000(Ferny s bid) :ahha:

Surya----British pounds500,000(Unique s bid).

ferny
04-06-2004, 02:56 PM
naan sonen Surya enukku mattume!

Unique you have british pounds eh? Well well my bid is 600, 000 (BRITSH POUNDS!) on Surya.
Unique...you are willing to pay big, what do you plan to do with these three gentlemen?

unique
04-06-2004, 03:00 PM
600, 000 BP huh!!!

Well i bid 1,000,000 for Surya.........if i win any of them i ll please some desperate soul who likes to desperately go out with any of these stars.......

ferny
04-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Let me just say that I am a desperate soul desperate for Surya!

$1000 500 - on Surya

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 03:06 PM
why is Unique using Sterling Pounds?

Can I place a bid using cookies then?

Ferny, dudette....once these ladies get started ...u stand no chance......u might as well file for bankruptcy...if ya wanna get Surya away from them ;)

unique
04-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Ferny

I know that u r a desperate soul.....but still i ll win n will spare him for u.... :wink:

Did u mean BP1,000,500 or u just meant $1,000,500,cos if it were the later i still win. If it is the former one then i raise my bid to BP2,000,000/- :D

ferny
04-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Unique

awww okay I can make a deal with ya. If you give up surya for me, I'll chip in to help you get someone you want. Together I'm sure we can outbid these ladies.

What say you?

If not...well then like Blue said I'll think I'll have to into debt --- $2000 500 BPs!

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 03:47 PM
No Canoodling Ladies :nono: ...very bad of ya.... :ee:

hmmm maybe I'll bid for Vijay ...I could put up a dance show and make some money :ahha:

$2,500.00------> vijay
(he better be worth it :evil: ...other wise I'll feed him to the Vampire-Ducks)

unique
04-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Don t worry blues me always nermai........

Ferny i raise my bid for Surya to BP3,000,000.00/-

sri_gan
04-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Unique,

Naan kanakku le koncham weeku... BP3,000,000.00 / - evalo

BP na Blood Pressure ?! ?!

ferny
04-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Sri..unique brtish pounds le bid panaranga.

ena panarathu...alli kudukanum. $3 000 500 - Surya!

Shy
04-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Maddy---$5,500,000.99 - hopefully is over than uniques UK bid ;)
Vikram--$500,000

Eppo bid close panuveengoo !!!

Shy

unique
04-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Ok am already winning Surya......trying for a double whammy.....Maddy i raise my bid to

BP6,500,000.99 ---Maddy

Shy
04-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Maddy---$7,500,000.99 ;)

Guess I won vikram already !!!

Shy

Bluelotus
04-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Unique ...thats GBP ...otherwise ur talking abt either Blood Pressure or British Petroleum ...or something

the current rate of conversion

1 USD = 1.8374 GBP

so u work it out u mathematical geniuses

:D

man, I think I'm gonna get Vijay and make loads of money out of that dance show ;)

Bluelotus
04-07-2004, 04:10 PM
hmm there should be a time limit for this auction...how abt till saturday 10th April...8AM GMT??

unique
04-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Maddy---$7,500,000.99 ;)

Guess I won vikram already !!!

Shy

:think: :think: Maddy----10,000,000.00/-GBP ...thanks for the correction Blues...oru aarva koolarula BP nu koduthindu irundhen......

Ok am bidding for one person here Kamal---$5000/-USD.

10th april sounds fine

RaasuKutty
04-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Maddy---$7,500,000.99

10,000,000.00/-GBP

one small question... bid panna amount ellam Africa la irukkara children welfare fund & other public welfare funds kku pogum nnu paathen...

but ippa ungalooda bid amount ellam paartha apparum onnu mattum clear aa paduthu.... ppl who win the bid will have to run down to africa to atleast receive a mean amount in the welfare funds to continue the rest of their life..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sri_gan
04-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Shy,

Nenga ethuvum win pannalai :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

Shy
04-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Maddy---$7,500,000.99

10,000,000.00/-GBP

one small question... bid panna amount ellam Africa la irukkara children welfare fund & other public welfare funds kku pogum nnu paathen...

but ippa ungalooda bid amount ellam paartha apparum onnu mattum clear aa paduthu.... ppl who win the bid will have to run down to africa to atleast receive a mean amount in the welfare funds to continue the rest of their life..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thappa purinchuteengo !!!! ocean mathiri thuddu irukku.. vachutu enna panrathu theriyalai.. athaan eppadi bidding.. ;) dont worry.. already vikram bidla win panitaen i guess... maddy win pana udanae.. oru star show nadathuraen for geetham friends...... ungalukkum unga familykku free pass .. vanthu stars paathutu poonga !!!

Shy

reks
04-07-2004, 07:45 PM
yo shy... maddy vida maten.... my bid $11,000,000

:ee: blue... $2600 for Vijay... (if u'll gimme free tickets for his dance shows, i'll stop bidding...wat says u)

and $500 010 for Vikram... ( :Ksp: chumma bid ethi vitutu apram kalandupen... shy koncham selavu panatum... oru nal ennam thaan)

Bluelotus
04-07-2004, 07:52 PM
;) shuuush Reks.....for saving my skin earlier u can totally have them babe!

(but why do u want him...nyway...thought u were getting Maddh and a whole regiment of actresses to cater to his every whim ;) )

$3,000.00-----> Vijay he better get his dancing shoes ready

reks
04-07-2004, 08:13 PM
but why do u want him...
thot simmy wud like to hv him as her dancing partner :wink:... nyways shall give him up for ur sake :)

thought u were getting Maddh and a whole regiment of actresses to cater to his every whim

:ahha: :sm12: :sm12:...

but there's a heavy competition from Shy and unique... wat will i do with all these actresses if i dont win maddy :doh: :? :00: :Ksp: :oops:

:sm02: any idea how/wat to bribe Shy and unique...

unique
04-07-2004, 09:17 PM
yo shy... maddy vida maten.... my bid $11,000,000

:ee: blue... $2600 for Vijay... (if u'll gimme free tickets for his dance shows, i'll stop bidding...wat says u)

and $2100 for Vikram... ( :Ksp: chumma bid ethi vitutu apram kalandupen... shy koncham selavu panatum... oru nal ennam thaan)

Reks

Already ferny tried to work out a deal for Surya...but no luck.......

Hmmm Maddy ku sariyana potti.....i raise my bid to GBP20,000,000.00...

I think i won Surya.......waiting for the official results......

Bluelotus
04-07-2004, 10:28 PM
thought u were getting Maddh and a whole regiment of actresses to cater to his every whim

:ahha: :sm12: :sm12:...

but there's a heavy competition from Shy and unique... wat will i do with all these actresses if i dont win maddy :doh: :? :00: :Ksp: :oops:

:sm02: any idea how/wat to bribe Shy and unique...

No chance......avangae renduverum..nermai nermai...endondru irupanga

If u even speak abt bribe : :sm15: soooo not worth it, sorry Reks

I suggest u go rob a couple of Swiss banks ;)

Thanx for Vijay....seems to me like ur gonna get all the actresses easy peasy cos the guys r sooo stingy...either tht or they're scared of Dinesh and his hired men :ahha:

Perhaps u can have a fashion show with them :think:

sri_gan
04-07-2004, 11:03 PM
This is purely intended to be funny.

How many of you really feeling Shy got Vikram for the rate she Quoted?

Answer this.

I'm still telling Vikram is available for Auction :sm12:

Don't worry Shy is Super Mod, bring on Your Rates :D.

reks
04-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Reks

vida maten... my bid for surya 3, 500,000.. ( :doh: enna panna poren ivunga ellarayum vachu.. or unique :sm02: u leave maddy for me, i'll stop bidding for surya :ahha:)

and $25,000,000 for maddy :sm11:

Perhaps u can have a fashion show with them

:think:... that sounds like a good idea... or club them with Vijay in your dance show...

:sm02: blue, am planning to stop bidding and let unique or shy win maddy and then kidnap him... ow is it :wink:

Shy
04-07-2004, 11:09 PM
:00: :00: Adi paavi...

Blackcats, whitecats.. ella catsum vachu will safeguard maddy ;)

Vikram problem ellai.. coz I won him already :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

My bid for maddy is $30,000,000 :sm11: ;)

Shy

sri_gan
04-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Vikram problem ellai.. coz I won him already

Alert!!

If anyone bids against shy for Vikram, I will tell a name, which you enjoy.... Believe me you guys don't wanna miss this turn....

:sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12: :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

Bluelotus
04-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Reks me old darlin' .....no worries I get the team ready ;)...might be easier than a heist on Swiss Banks :D

The thing is Sri_gan....most of us R broke ... Shy and unique seems to have immeasurable wealth
(and who wants Vikram anyway....he looks scary)

tht's it I'm gonna go find myself a leprechaun

unique
04-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Reks

vida maten... my bid for surya 3, 500,000.. ( :doh: enna panna poren ivunga ellarayum vachu.. or unique :sm02: u leave maddy for me, i'll stop bidding for surya :ahha:)

and $25,000,000 for maddy :sm11:

Perhaps u can have a fashion show with them

:think:... that sounds like a good idea... or club them with Vijay in your dance show...

:sm02: blue, am planning to stop bidding and let unique or shy win maddy and then kidnap him... ow is it :wink:

Reks

Neenga previous page la ennoda post padikalainu ninaikiren....i ve mentiond if i win any of them i ll let them go with the desperate souls nu......so neenga kadatha ellam vendam.....let me win i ll give u a date with Maddy myself. Ok now am raising my bids.....

Maddy -----GBP45,000,000.00/-

Surya-------GBP 7,000,000.00/-

Kamal---------USD5000/-

Vikram-------USD700,000/-

reks
04-08-2004, 12:03 AM
oh ithu theriyama pochaee... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: aandava unique maddy win pananumaee... then i'll get maddy.. that too now that am praying for her, she'll be nice enuf to let me hv him for good :wink:... illana shy oda black and white cats divert panna elumpu thundu vangrathukula naan pauper aiduvenae... :ahha: :sm12:

Sri wats that name.. unique vikram'ku bid panitangoooo...

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 01:32 AM
Way to go Unique, I will tell the name for you ok va.

Reks I didn't say that I will tell to everyone, anyone who bids against shy over vikram and the only person is Unique, so avangalukku mattum than solluven.

Shy, See Now you got to bid for vikram.... :sm11: :sm11: :sm11:

Shy
04-08-2004, 01:42 AM
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Enna bid paninaalum vikram enakae ;)

Maddy ----- $65,000,000.00
Vikram-------$5,000,000.00

Shy

suha
04-08-2004, 01:48 AM
ok now vikram for me........

vikram=$10000,000,000.00

maddy =$ 130,000,000.00

reks ku halwa thaan......and shy akkakum :wink: :sm02: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

akka konjam adjust panikongo :sm32: ok va sisters naa potti podanum thanei akka :ee:

ferny
04-08-2004, 04:49 AM
hmm there should be a time limit for this auction...how abt till saturday 10th April...8AM GMT??

Sounds good to me! I wonder how crazy it will get be4 then.

okayl adies lets not get delusional...It is written by the hands of fate that ferny will get Surya. So how about letting me have him huh?

$8 mill GBP for SURYA.

Sorry Shy but I'm curious. Vikram for $11 mill.

Going rate for Kamal is only 5000USD (not even pounds eh?) well I can match that. I'll raise it to 10 000 USD.

I wonder Celebritiy Auction in Mens forum hasn't picked like it has in the womens.

unique
04-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Haha adukula inga rate ellam eridutha.....dho varen

suha

vikram=$10000,000,000.00

maddy =$ 130,000,000.00

Ferny

$8 mill GBP for SURYA.

Sorry Shy but I'm curious. Vikram for $11 mill.

Going rate for Kamal is only 5000USD (not even pounds eh?) well I can match that. I'll raise it to 10 000 USD.

My bid is

Maddy-----2,30,000,000.00/-}
Surya-----1,00,000,000.00/-} ALL IN GBP
Vikram----20,000,000.00/-}
Kamal-----10,000.00/-}

Remember my bids r in GBP even Kamal i ve upgraded him to GBP.......

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Unique,

your bid is too low for Vikram.... Nalla check pannunga... suha papa bid is very high.

Suha Papa, how much did you quote?

suha
04-08-2004, 02:28 PM
unique wrote

Maddy-----2,30,000,000.00/-}
Surya-----1,00,000,000.00/-} ALL IN GBP
Vikram----20,000,000.00/-}
Kamal-----10,000.00/-}

Maddy.........4,60,000,000.00/-

vikram..........yenoda dhu high so no need ninikiren :think:

surya..........2,00,000,000.oo/-

Kamal.........20,000.00/-

ok now mines.........

sorry yennala 4 days ku varamudiyadhu :( .......so naan power of authority....sri baiyaku kodukurein......yenakga baiya bid panuvango ok va baiya :wink: :yes:

vandhu solrein ok va ta ta seeu alllllllll.......bye for now :Ksp:

snyuva
04-08-2004, 02:35 PM
Vikram is my favourite so no one can get it from me.

I Raise the bids of Vikram to 99,00,00,00,000,000.01 in Pounds.

unique
04-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Suha

Maddy.........4,60,000,000.00/-

vikram..........yenoda dhu high so need ninikiren

surya..........2,00,000,000.oo/-

Kamal.........20,000.00/-

Snyuva

Vikram to 99,00,00,00,000,000.01 in Pounds.

Thanx Sri kalaiyila ezhundhadhum first post idhaan paarthen....adhaan thooka kalakuthule bid panniten.....will change it now

Maddy-----9,00,000,000.00/-GBP

Vikram----99,99,99,99,999,999.01GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu.

Surya----5,00,000,000.00/-GBP

Kamal---40,000.00GBP/-

snyuva
04-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Oh this Auction is geeting very interesting....

Unique you like vikram too :yes:

Vikram----900,00,00,00,000,000.01GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu + 1 Mercedes benz.

anainar
04-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Yuva,

What the heck is going on? Do you know the figures you quoted? It is 900,000 trillion GBP and a flat which might be worth 100,000GBP and a Mercedes worth 25,000 GBP. Is'nt it a bit like giving 100000 சாக்கு மூட்டை of rice plus on gram of பருப்பு?

Bid with some reason... :lol: :lol:

Cheers

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Yuva,

What the heck is going on? Do you know the figures you quoted? It is 900,000 trillion GBP and a flat which might be worth 100,000GBP and a Mercedes worth 25,000 GBP. Is'nt it a bit like giving 100000 சாக்கு மூட்டை of rice plus on gram of பருப்பு?

Cheers

I think its purely my Quote... if you can afford it stand it, else just watch it :sm12::sm12::sm12:

unique
04-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Snyuva

900,00,00,00,000,000.01GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu + 1 Mercedes benz.

Vikram----999,99,99,99,999,999.01GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII(Idhellam adukuma ennake nadathu nadathu unique nalla nadathu).

Bluelotus
04-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Thank you Anainar.....ladies ur scaring me.....

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh My God!!!

Aution na ithu Auction nenga Nadathunga.... :sm12:

Bluelotus
If I had a jag...I so wouldn't bid it ...sod Vikram...give me the Jag :D

unique
Yuva,

Cheers

Anainar
Idhuke ippadi solli irukeenga ennoda bid paartheengana avalavu thaan ICU ke poyiduveengo(just kidding).............well this is just for fun i blve...... Idhelam ivangalukku vaangi kodukara nilamaiyila irundha naan yen inga irukka poren,namba oorleye jollya irupen.....atleast indha maadhiri yavadhu solli manasu thethikalame.

anainar
04-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Yuva,

I know it is your bid. When you are quoting a 900,000 trillion GBP, why would you want to club it wit ha Merc? You should say one Space craft that will go to Mars. That will be something comparitively.

It is your money and your bid. Enjoy. I have one small doubt, clarify peech.

What do you intend to do with Vikram? Use him for gardening? Or intellectual discussion about how to fall in love with Jo?

Cheers

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Yuva,

I know it is your bid. When you are quoting a 900,000 trillion GBP, why would you want to club it wit ha Merc? You should say one Space craft that will go to Mars. That will be something comparitively.

What do you intend to do with Vikram? Use him for gardening? Or intellectual discussion about how to fall in love with Jo?

Cheers

anainar anna,

After seeing my bid you are asking so much question, look at unique's bid.

I will come up with more bid options :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

Its entertaining you know.

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Vikram----999,99,99,99,999,999.01GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII(Idhellam adukuma ennake nadathu nadathu unique nalla nadathu).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Vikram----1000,00,00,00,000,000.02GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII + TRIP TO FLORIDA.

suha
04-08-2004, 03:32 PM
:00: :00: ...........

:nono: :nono: ippadi laam kudadhu irringo varein.........

vikram=2000,00,00,00,000,000.0 2GBP with yellamei vikramku thaan :Ksp:
http://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/commerce/money.gifhttp://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/commerce/fistcash.gifhttp://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/commerce/5039.gif

hello yen kitta cards irruku ok va so be care full...........yen kita potti no :nono:

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:38 PM
:00: :00: ...........

:nono: :nono: ippadi laam kudadhu irringo varein.........

vikram=2000,00,00,00,000,000.0 2GBP with yellamei vikramku thaan :Ksp:
http://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/commerce/money.gifhttp://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/commerce/fistcash.gifhttp://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/commerce/5039.gif

hello yen kitta cards irruku ok va so be care full...........yen kita potti no :nono:

You are too less than us suha :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12: Bid must be increasing.

unique
04-08-2004, 03:39 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Vikram----1000,00,00,00,000,000.02GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII + TRIP TO FLORIDA.

Snyuva

Naan bid panninadhaiye neega pottutu onu extra va add pannikireengo idhu nyayama....well anyway biddingnu vandhuta nyayam aniyayam paarka koodadhu illaiya....

Vikram-----10,000,00,00,00,000,000.99GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII +TRIP TO FLORIDA WITH FOOD N LODGING(5STAR HOTELS)+EUROPEAN TOUR FOR 2(ACCOMODATION N FOOD PAID).

Romba over thaan idhu...........i think i ll stop with this..........

Suha Chellam irukardhu ellam koduthaparam verum card mattum thaan da irukkum adhai ATM la pottaparam bounce thaan aagum.............

suha
04-08-2004, 03:45 PM
unique akka.....dont worry adhu bounce agadhu ok va............... :Ksp: yen kita niriya irruku :lol:
vikram=120,000,00,00,00,000,00 0.99GBP

http://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/household/8717.gifhttp://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/household/8861.gifhttp://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/household/9789.gif

idhu matum illa innum varum.......

acho cho yenga dad ippadilalam bondi saidha avolo thaan :Ksp:

anainar
04-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Just to put the bids in perspective...

GDP of US - 11 trillion dollars
GDP of India - 0.5 trillion dollars

It is interesting to see people pull these figures. It is funny to put the numbers in real perspective..

You keep bidding, I will add masala like this...

Cheers

Shy
04-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Yuva,

Cheers

What the heck is this !!!! Online game bidding thaan.. athukunu oru reality ellama panreenglaae :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evalavu moneyaa.. Vikram isnt worth a trillion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Athukku brad pitt mathiri aaluna vaenna try panalaam ;) enna naan solrathu lotus...

Evalavu kaaasu pootu neeyae avanai vachukooma/pa :sm12: - Ithu Annamalai rajini Style ;)

Shy

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Yuva,

Cheers

What the heck is this !!!! Online game bidding thaan.. athukunu oru reality ellama panreenglaae :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evalavu moneyaa.. Vikram isnt worth a trillion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Athukku brad pitt mathiri aaluna vaenna try panalaam ;) enna naan solrathu lotus...

Evalavu kaaasu pootu neeyae avanai vachukooma/pa :sm12: - Ithu Annamalai rajini Style ;)

Shy

Simply say you cannot afford it.

Its just their quote.

Like Yuva said, Either Quote or Just watch. Avoid Personal Theories :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

En pangukku:

Yaaro Rendu perukku Maddy just not even closer nu vayila vaithula adichukiranga pola irrukku

unique
04-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Vikram-----220,000,00,00,00,000,000.99GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII +TRIP TO FLORIDA WITH FOOD N LODGING(5STAR HOTELS)+EUROPEAN TOUR FOR 2(ACCOMODATION N FOOD PAID).

In addition ONE OIL KINARU IN SAUDI( :lol: :lol: yaar veetu soththai yaaru bid kodukara paaru)

snyuva
04-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Unique,

Bidding must be in increasing order correct? Suha is not able to find the correct bids to avoid that I use the same things...

Vikram-----221,000,00,00,00,000,000.99GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII +TRIP TO FLORIDA WITH FOOD N LODGING(5STAR HOTELS)+EUROPEAN TOUR FOR 2(ACCOMODATION N FOOD PAID).

In addition TWO OIL KINARU IN SAUDI

Bluelotus
04-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Shy is Brad Pitt gonna be added....OH MY OH MY!!!!!!
no body's getting their hands on Braddy Baby ...LOL

Vikram versus Brad Pitt ...no contest....I'll bid all the space gear that ESA (european space agency) has in no time at all for Brad...Vikram can't even weed the garden properly I bet...what's the point of getting him ;)

Athus sarii...why is Anainar ad Sri and Raasu hanging around here...guys guys....kavalai vendam...ungallukkum oru auction open panniirukku...go check it out... (men's talk section)

suha
04-08-2004, 04:07 PM
oi baiya help pannu baiya me going vandhu pakurein ta ta ipodiku indha topic ku :Ksp:

baiya peech peech :pray: naan unga kita yenna sonnien :evil:

anainar
04-08-2004, 04:12 PM
அடடா!! You guys are not getting my point. Some one with 900,000 trillion GBP can not only buy US but the whole world. Why should you give hin one oil kinaru when he can own the whole world? :lol: :lol: And the bid includes paid vacation for 2 in Europe? Why should he pay if he owns the place? :lol:

And from now on please quote in trillion dollars to avoid confusion with decimal points.

Unique stands at 221,000,00 trillion dollars now.

Cheers

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 04:16 PM
அடடா!! You guys are not getting my point. Some one with 900,000 trillion GBP can not only buy US but the whole world. Why should you give hin one oil kinaru when he can own the whole world? :lol: :lol: And the bid includes paid vacation for 2 in Europe? Why should he pay if he owns the place? :lol:

And from now on please quote in trillion dollars to avoid confusion with decimal points.

Unique stands at 221,000,00 trillion dollars now.

Cheers

We all get your point ... our dreams are more worth that what you speak.. thats the difference they are making.

I already bidded for girls in men's talk, probabaly will get the once I choosed with no issues...Show up there :D.

unique
04-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Bid panni bid panni romba tired aayiten.......judges ellam alosichu oru mudivukku vaangopa...ennala mudiyalai.......

Anainar

Ennadhaan ellame namba kitta irundhalum aasaiya yaaravadhu edhavadhu kodutha vendamnu solluvoma adhaan.....see naanga bid panni irukara money vechu he might get the whole world irundhalum edhavadhu compliments,gifts yaaravadhu tharanu sonna vendamna solluvaan :wink:

chitracheenu
04-08-2004, 08:05 PM
appa yen peyaraiyum listla sethukopaa.. atleast namma value enna theriyum

vennai1
04-08-2004, 08:27 PM
WEll... iyanaar and viru.. ithu thaan new twist... ;)

well the winners can have their cuties... be it maddy, chiyaan, manmatharaasa...

but as a free gift they will also get their girlfriend or wife on the date :P :P :P

let me see how these winners react to that ! :ahha:

unique
04-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Adhellam onnum problem illai vennai ji.....inga sila peru adi aatkal vechu thookitu pora rangela bid pannaraanga...so avanga girlfriendso alladhu wife vandhalum kavalai illai......thooki saapitutu poyiduvaanga :wink: :wink:

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Unique,

Sariya sonnenga :D.

Shy
04-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Adhellam onnum problem illai vennai ji.....inga sila peru adi aatkal vechu thookitu pora rangela bid pannaraanga...so avanga girlfriendso alladhu wife vandhalum kavalai illai......thooki saapitutu poyiduvaanga :wink: :wink:

:sm12: :sm12: very true unique.. :yes:

Reks ellai..ava varathuku munnamae solidunga results.. appo thaan jaakarthaiyaa pooga mudiyum back home with these guys ;)

Unique dont worry enooda blackcats, white cats ellam ready for u when u leave as a winner !!!

Shy

unique
04-08-2004, 08:48 PM
:sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: nandri Shy n sri for backing me up

Bluelotus
04-08-2004, 09:12 PM
the auction Ends on the 10th of April 2004 at 8AM GMT

reks
04-08-2004, 09:57 PM
:yes: superbbbb.... 8 AM GMT'na 12 AM PST.... naan mulichi thaan irupen :ahha: ... atha vida mukiyama 3 AM EST... so rendu per thoonga poiduvanga... (both of u r in the east coast rite... :pray: :pray: :pray: )... suha innum 4 days vara mata... :wink: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

dum dum dumaka dam dam damaka dum dum dumaka dum dum
heyyyy dum dum dum dum dum dam damaka dama dum damaka dama
dum dum dudm dum dum dum dum daaaaaaaaaa
:dance: :dance: :dance: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

reks
04-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Adhellam onnum problem illai vennai ji.....inga sila peru adi aatkal vechu thookitu pora rangela bid pannaraanga...so avanga girlfriendso alladhu wife vandhalum kavalai illai......thooki saapitutu poyiduvaanga

ehahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa girl friend'avathu wife'avathu... vera yaaravathu bid win panna, avungalayum serthae saptuduven... :sm14: :sm14: :sm14: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm11:

:sm36: :sm36: :sm36:

unique
04-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Blues

Results announcing ok....but final bidding date n time sollungo it shuld be convenient for all time zones....now u r time to do the math.............

Bluelotus
04-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Saturday 10th April 2004

Time:
8 AM GMT
12AM PST
3 AM EST

Ok-ya?

thank u sooooo much Reks

naan our makku ...maths no can do :?

reks
04-08-2004, 10:27 PM
but final bidding date n time sollungo

athu thaan 10th April 8 AM GMT... athu vara neenga bid panalam... :wink:

blue... 10th April 8 AM is suba muhoortham.. nalla neram.. atha mathidatheengooo plsss :pray: :pray: :pray:

reks
04-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Saturday 10th April 2004

Time:
8 AM GMT
12AM PST
3 AM EST

Ok-ya?

rombaaaaaaaaaaa okkkkkkkkkk... thankkkkk you blue :sm08: ... itha vida super timing irukavae mudiyathu... u r my chweeteee pie :ee:

sri_gan
04-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Blues,

Appo than ungalukku pothu mathu viluga pooguthu :sm12::sm12::sm12:

unique
04-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Saturday 10th April 2004

Time:
8 AM GMT
12AM PST
3 AM EST

Ok-ya?

thank u sooooo much Reks

naan our makku ...maths no can do :?

Hey Blues

No fair blues....3am EST varaikum bid pannalamnu sollareengale adhuvaraikum engalai muzhichindu iruka sollareengala :nono: :nono: :nono: ....idhu othuka padadhu......u cannot keep bidding until the last moment there has to be a dead line b4 10th april to end the bidding naan adhukku thaan time keten......not the time for announcing the result.........

reks
04-08-2004, 11:26 PM
3am EST varaikum bid pannalamnu sollareengale adhuvaraikum engalai muzhichindu iruka sollareengala

no unique... afterall oru auction kaga health keduthukatheenga... 9'ku mela ellam mulichi irukatheenga... odambuku nalathae illa... so thoongidunga... health vida bid'a mukiyam... :ee: :ee: :ee:

Bluelotus
04-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Blues,

Appo than ungalukku pothu mathu viluga pooguthu :sm12::sm12::sm12:

No way Sri.
Oru pakkam Blue Chweety Pie inoru Pakkam cute Lotus
:cool:

I am innocence itself :ee: ...ennakku onnumae nadakathu....and thankfully I was bidding for some actor that nobody wanted :ahha:

nalla escape naan

Just a though everyone...I didn't start this thread so really, I believe that Ferny should have the dubious honour of doing the counting and deciding /awarding thingy-magic :ahha:
Good luck to ya Ferny

hmmm Unique ...12 AM GMT on 9th of April to post last bids...it's Good Friday....who has any objections?

Blue.

unique
04-08-2004, 11:39 PM
Yabba inga paarungapa oruthanga bayangara karunai vadiva,karisanama advise pannaraanga :nono: :nono: ........Indha time oththuka padadhu.......Shy,Sri :sm04: :sm04: inga vandhu ennanu kelungo konjam....ennaikum nyayam thaan win pannanam.....

Anyway reks enga bids ellam paartheengala........

Shy
04-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Saturday 10th April 2004

Time:
8 AM GMT
12AM PST
3 AM EST

Ok-ya?

rombaaaaaaaaaaa okkkkkkkkkk... thankkkkk you blue :sm08: ... itha vida super timing irukavae mudiyathu... u r my chweeteee pie :ee:

Blues.. naan othuka mataen.. 3AM.. naan aallntha thookathula irupaen :cry: :cry: :cry:
appuram unique too... got to tell us some good time

:evil: rekskku paaru enna santhooshamnu..

Shy

Bluelotus
04-08-2004, 11:48 PM
...12 AM GMT on 9th of April to post last bids...it's Good Friday....who has any objections?

reks
04-08-2004, 11:54 PM
:sm36: :sm36: :sm36: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Anyway reks enga bids ellam paartheengala........

:oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :( yeah... mabbe i shd stick to my orginal plan... kidnapping maddy... i'll come in a horse and take him away :sm05: :sm05: :sm05:.... doesnt that sounds romantic :ahha:...

Shy, unga poona kuttingala pathrama paathukonga... romba rowsu panna athungalayum thooki kondupoiduven

reks
04-09-2004, 12:00 AM
...12 AM GMT on 9th of April to post last bids...it's Good Friday....who has any objections?

me blue :(.. Good friday anaiku epdi bid pannalam... thappu illa... :sm12: :sm12:

12 AM PST sounded better :ahha:...

ogi.. jus kidding... any time is fine with me.. either way, am going to get maddy... :cool:

reks
04-09-2004, 12:02 AM
nyways my bid for maddy is 99,500,000,000.00...

unique
04-09-2004, 12:06 AM

Blue

Good friday ellam problem illai ennaku....but 12am GMT will be 7am EST.....naan ennoda hubby ku cook pannuvenna illai inga vandhu bid pannuvena sollungo...adhu enna neenga GMT ku romba favour pannareengo......7amEST Shy will also be travelling to her office......so konjam yosingo......romba padutharena paravaillai adjust pannikonga

unique
04-09-2004, 12:08 AM
nyways my bid for maddy is 99,500,000,000.00...

Reks

Innum thooka kalakuthula irukeengala,we have outbidded those amounts longtime back....konajm check pannitu bid pannungo,naanga ennanavo bid panni irukom

reks
04-09-2004, 12:12 AM
i think its already 12 AM GMT :think:

unique check panenae... vikram'ku thaanae paenkarama bid panirkeenga.. maddy is lesser than this only...

unique
04-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Ayyo time la konjam confusion....n stars la romba confusion.....

Maddy-----199,500,000,000.00+1RR car+2free tickets to Switzerland+rolex watch fully diamonds...

reks
04-09-2004, 12:31 AM
aiyoooo naan vaya vachitu chumma irunthurkanum :|

Maddy-----199,500,000,000.00+1RR car+2free tickets to Switzerland+rolex watch fully diamonds...

ungaluku romba nalla manasu unique... 2 tickets... one for maddy and one for me... apdiyae watch'um two kudutheengana nalla irukum... oru ladies watch :ahha: :wink: :sm12:

p.s: time thandidichae :wink: and naan thaan last bidder :sm12: ... i bid exactly at 12 AM GMT.. the conn being slow took two minutes to travel and submit :ahha:... so reks thaan winner :ee: :sm36: :sm36: :sm36:...

Bluelotus
04-09-2004, 12:33 AM
LAST BID :

1) Same time one as New York,USA Friday 9th April 2004 05:00PM (17:00)

2) Same time zone as Los Angeles,USA Friday 9th April 2004 02:00PM (14:00)

3) Same time zone as London , UK Friday 9th April 10:00PM (22:00)

Best I could do ....could a moderator then lock the thread plz :ahha:

I'll count...and convert all from USD to GBP or the other way around...and let ya know ....if I ever finish :ahha:

PLZ put a currency next to each bid otherwise it shall be taken as USD ($)

Blue.

unique
04-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Blue

You r the best......oooff u ve taken lots of pain in working out the schedule........ :sm03: oru salam ongalukku.......reks avalavu seekiram vittuduvena

Maddy-----GBP199,500,000,000.00+1RR car+2free tickets to Switzerland+rolex watch fully diamonds...

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Maddy is already married Unique..

ferny
04-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Whooaaa!! so many zeros! I can't even count that high!

The close time for the auction is okay for me. Thanks Blue for setting that up :):) Yeah better close it soon be4 it gets really crazy.

This is just mind boggling. Okay here is where the bids are..let me know if i've made a mistake.
Yuva's bid

Vikram-----221,000,00,00,00,000,000.99GBP + 1flat in Mumbai Juhu+2 MERC CONVERTIBLES+2BMWSPORTS CONVERTIBLES+1RR+1JAGUAR SPORTS MODEL+2FREE TICKETS TO HAWAII +TRIP TO FLORIDA WITH FOOD N LODGING(5STAR HOTELS)+EUROPEAN TOUR FOR 2(ACCOMODATION N FOOD PAID).

In addition TWO OIL KINARU IN SAUDI

Uniques

Maddy-----GBP199,500,000,000.00+1RR car+2free tickets to Switzerland+rolex watch fully diamonds...

Surya - $500 000 000.00 GBP (uniques bid)
- my bid $500 000 000.00 GBP + my toyota (its all i have :( :doh: )

Kamal - $40 000GBP (uniques)

Vijay - $2500 (blues bid)

Ajith - $ 2000 (blues bid)

Dhanush - $1500 (ferny bid)

unique
04-09-2004, 01:41 AM
Enna ferny idhu naan RR range la poyindu irukom neenga Toyota nu bid pannareenga.......

Surya-----$900 000 000.00 GBP +1Jaguar

ferny
04-09-2004, 01:58 AM
unique, you do realize you have to pay when it closes. How many jaguars do you have to dol out?

okay naanum unga rangela bid panaren, $900 000 000.00 GBP + 1 jet liner - on who else but surya

Bluelotus
04-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Ferny,
Nah dudette...this is all fantazy ma.....did ya read what Unique has been bidding ....:D

unique
04-09-2004, 11:41 AM
unique, you do realize you have to pay when it closes. How many jaguars do you have to dol out?

okay naanum unga rangela bid panaren, $900 000 000.00 GBP + 1 jet liner - on who else but surya

Raising my bid to Surya---10,999,999,999.99GBP+1JAGUAR+1 CONCORD+1HOUSE IN BEVERLY HILLS.......idhellam nadakara kaariyama

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 06:53 PM

Raising my bid to Surya---10,999,999,999.99GBP+1JAGUAR+1 CONCORD+1HOUSE IN BEVERLY HILLS.......idhellam nadakara kaariyama

idhuku mela $1.00 kooti avana jyotika akka vuku koduthidalaam..avan siricha podhum..sorntha moonji..

unique
04-09-2004, 06:55 PM
CC

Neenga onnu kootinalum sari,rendu kootinalum sari......still my bid is higher

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 06:58 PM
adhu eppadi maa unique?? neenga bid pannina rangeku mela $1 eppozhuthum undu..paarkalam eppadi enna beat pannuveenga.. naan jyotikaku promise pannirukein..indha thoonga moonjiya unakku New year giftaaga thareinnu. viduvena

unique
04-09-2004, 07:05 PM
CC

Naan verum panam mattum bid pannalaiye....koodave ithiyadhigalum bid panni irukene.Jo vida inga aaravama oruthanga irukaanga,avangalukku naanum promise panni iruken

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 07:16 PM
ennada Mottai!!! Unique paapa rombavey thulluthu.. Poi oru lesa thattu thatti.. indha Cheeyakaadu Chitracheenu yaarunu puriyavai.. Paarthudaa..indha paapa ethavudhu joram vandhudaama...seriyaa

unique
04-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Indha urutal miratal ellam inge selladhu :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bluelotus
04-09-2004, 07:29 PM
CC,
Mothathai Thambi Mothaathai Unique Akka-kittae Mothathai....lol

chumma chumma ;) oru joke....kovichikathaengo CC Annae :D

lol

Kamal------> 40,001.57 GBP

Blue.

unique
04-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Kamal----41,000GBP

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 07:42 PM
ennada mottai!! nalla 12 kozhi thinna theriyudhu..Unique ka poi konjam lesa thattitu vaa sonna kattitu vara..adhu paaru thiripiyum inga vandhu bid pannuthu.. enna adhai paarthutu appadiye mayankittaya?? idhuthaanda.. namma naatula paadhi makkal thelivaavey pesamaatingaraan ippo theriyudhu.. Idhuku naaney ethavudhu panninaa seri.. Hello policaa.. onnum illa naan Cheeyakaadu Chitracheenu pesareenga.. Sollunga madam yaaraivaadhu arrest pannanumaam.. Idhu paarudaa..vitta arrest pathi pesuvaanga.. Illa namma oorala Unique madamnu oruthi Lollu pannaraanga..nammaku Jyotika romba prendaa aacha andha paapa surya venum surya venumnu adampidikuthu..Indha Unique madam kitta namma mottai anupina.. mayangitu vandhu nikkudhu..namma naatila idhu sakajam..Neenga kooda Saroja va paarthu mayangala.. Indha Unique madam ennana Chitracheenu yaarunu theriyala..adhoda powerum theriyala..Neengal konjam..Purinchadhu nenaikirein..naan sollanum vendaam.. vazhagam pola vandhu kottindu ponga..seria.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bluelotus
04-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Kamal-----> 41,005.59 GBP

unique
04-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Kamal------10,000GBP

CC

Continue with the bid cinema dialogue ellam podhum

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 08:45 PM
neengala continue pannunga.ungalodu bittuku mela naan 1000 GBP adhikam bit pannarein..

unique
04-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Kamal------15,000GBP

CC

ozhunga nos. podungo also mention to whom u r bidding....pls make it easier for the judge

unique
04-09-2004, 08:59 PM
Guys n gals

Time aayindu irukku bidding closes at 5p.mEST.....pls cast u r final bidding

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Kamal ->50,000 GBP Podhumaa Unique... Yen paisa ellam thanniyaa poguthu..indha pottila

ferny
04-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Raising my bid to Surya---10,999,999,999.99GBP+1JAGUAR+1 CONCORD+1HOUSE IN BEVERLY HILLS.......

raising your price by 1 cent so 11, 000, 000, 000.00 GBP + 1 jag + 1 concord (if they still make em), 1 mansion in beverly hills, +1 summer house in palm springs +1 tiny island off the coast of venuzuela -- bid eppadi unique

CC, 60 000 GBP for kamal. I'll wait a while more before I start adding the cars and mansions.

Bluelotus
04-09-2004, 09:26 PM
:D :D :D

It's all over folks !

Let the Counting and conversation begin !!

What a noodle I am :doh: I meant CONVERSION and not CONVERSATION

1 GBP = 1.83219 USD

(currency coverter can be found at : http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html )

Blue.

RaasuKutty
04-09-2004, 09:47 PM
It is only in this thread I have seen the most number of zeros.. Probablly this thread can even create a guiness record for having the maximum number of zeroes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and one more thing... This thread might even hold the record for the maximum money that can ever been thought by human beings... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...RK

chitracheenu
04-09-2004, 10:06 PM
unique akka unakkum illama enakkum illama Ferny akka thookittu poitaaley Kamal aaa?? 50 vayudhu ku mela aanavarkum ivvlavu demandaaa??

ferny
04-09-2004, 11:16 PM
sorry CC and unique. official results varatum...if kamal sir is mine, neegalum enkuda dinnerke varalame.

chitracheenu
04-10-2004, 12:00 AM
pochu pochu ellamey pochu.. ellorum ennai othaika poraanga..

unique
04-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Aamam naan 5p.mEST time inga thaane irundhen i was here until 5:15p.mEST appo yaarum reply pannalai aana thideernu paartha ferny oda msg irukku.....ennavo nadakudhu inga :think: :wink: .......anyway winnersku ennodaiya vazhthukalh

Bluelotus
04-10-2004, 12:42 AM
WELL Ladies and Gents
the Last bid was to be posted b4 10:00PM GMT (british summer time) 9th April 2004
(i'm afraid those who did after this time could not be included :( )

1) Maddhvan-----Unique 199 500 000 000 GBP+ 1RR + 2 tickets to Switzerland+ 1 rolex watch fully diamonds

2)Surya ---------Unique 10 999 999 999.99 GBP + 1 jag + 1 concord (they don't make them anymore...show pieces in a museum or sold to Virgin Atlantic), 1 house in Beverly Hills

3)Vijay -----------Blue 3 000 USD

4)Ajith -----------Blue 2 000 USD

5)Vikram ---------Yuva 221,000,00,00,00,000,000.99 GBP + 1 Flat in Mumbai + 2 Mercs Convertible + 2 BMW sport/convertible + 1 RR + 1 Jag Sport + 2 tickets to Hawai + trip to Florida (5 * hotel fully paid/food incl) + 2 Eurotrip (fully paid food/hotel incl) + 2 oil field/wells in Saudi Arabia

6)Kamal ---------Blue 41 005.59 GBP

7) Dhanush -------Ferny 1 500 USD

Right I finally managed a temporary final bid result-thingy....needs to be confirmed (hoping Anainar/Raasu/Sri or anyone who didn't Bid will help out and go double/triple check all the bids...I would be terribly grateful if someone could)

IF I have made any mistakes PLZ do shout.

Thanx
Blue.

(PS: Reks !!!! What happened? ......and how on Earth did I end with Ajith, Vijay and Kamal!? I'll swop them for just one hour with Brad Pitt or Hugh Grant :ahha: )

reks
04-10-2004, 01:41 AM
:( blue... was planning to bid around 1.58... but then my dev lead kavuthutanga :evil:...

nyways bidding was plan 2... me now switched to plan 1 - kidnapping :wink:

ferny
04-10-2004, 02:08 AM
noooo lost it all!!!!

well ladies let me know how your special evening went :) hehe

chitracheenu
04-10-2004, 04:29 AM
Ethavudhu Internal/Mutual trading unda..Ennaku Surya venum.. Jyotika kitta promise pannirukein..

ferny
04-10-2004, 04:39 AM
ennakum suray venum....ennakumatume. Unique neegala win paninga?

chitracheenu
04-10-2004, 04:45 AM
ennaku venum Surya..idhuku naan enna venalum seivein..I want to keep my promise..

Bluelotus
04-10-2004, 08:44 AM
If u guys want ungallukku free-ya Kamal and Ajith naan tharein :D

Reks babe, I'm ready got the team waiting, let me know when ya wanna do the deed;)

unique
04-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Does this mean i won Maddy n Surya.......Ok Reks ongalukku ennaiku Maddyoda date venumo sollungo he ll be ur s......

Ferny neenga ennaiku free sollungo i ll ask Surya to come n pick u up.....neenga date enjoy pannitu ponaporadhunu feel pannineengana u can send him to chitracheenu so that he can keep up his promise with Jo.....

Enna ok va makkale

ferny
04-10-2004, 08:30 PM
aww unique... enna naala manasu. I'm free at 8 pm PST! neegalum vanga :)

unique
04-11-2004, 01:17 AM
Ennaiku venumnalum ponga,vara sonna vara porar Surya.....neenga mattum poyittu vaango nalla enjoy pannungo,date eppadi irundhadhunu sollungo aparam ok va

chitracheenu
04-11-2004, 04:47 AM
appo surya enakku kedaiyaathaa? ippo thaan Gofor (Bofors oda peria gun) fraud panni $150 Billion dollars kaimaathu vaangirukein.. enna rate venunaa sollunga.. thara thaiyaar naan..

reks
04-11-2004, 05:05 AM
Does this mean i won Maddy n Surya.......Ok Reks ongalukku ennaiku Maddyoda date venumo sollungo he ll be ur s......

Ferny neenga ennaiku free sollungo i ll ask Surya to come n pick u up.....

unique... cute neenga... naan eppovumae free thaan :ahha:... itha vida enna periya velai... monday to sunday ok'va :ee: :wink:

ferny
04-11-2004, 05:12 AM
CC no need for money. Unique has been so generous...so I can be too. I'll send him to your place after I've had dinner. If your in a different time zone, he will be having a very long night indeed :) (poor surya)

chitracheenu
04-11-2004, 05:15 AM
unique... cute neenga... naan eppovumae free thaan :ahha:... itha vida enna periya velai... monday to sunday ok'va :ee: :wink:

Ayyo !!!! Vendaam Rek's ungaloda padamum odikittu iruku..indha timela eppadi oru dialoguaa??

reks
04-11-2004, 05:29 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: u r rite CC... koncham over enthu aiten :)...

chitracheenu
04-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Seekaram Seekaram anupunga.. :ahha: :ahha: ennaku seekaram poi kadhai ezhuthanum anga director sir kaathukondirukaanga..