PDA

View Full Version : whats going with Rajnikanth

piradeepa
04-10-2004, 12:01 PM
I am very focused about Rajnikanth's stand in the election. Who is he supporting BJP or DMK? Do you guys think that he is going to win against PMK candidates in all the six constituencies?

chitracheenu
04-11-2004, 04:49 AM
He is planning to start his own katchi.. Thalaivaa fan katchi (TFK)..Opponent BJP (Neelambari alias Ramya Krishnan) is going to stand.

ferny
04-11-2004, 05:09 AM
you must be kidding right CC?

I don't follow politics.... but hey anything could happen.

chitracheenu
04-11-2004, 05:18 AM
I heard that he is planning some new katchi..but I really dont know..that's what His wife sometime a month back told in some press conference.

Shy
04-14-2004, 08:19 PM
I guess we got the answer few days back !!!!

Thalaivar eppo ellam katchi aarambhika mattar :)

Piradeepa, sure his gusy will win in all those constituencies !!!

Shy

sri_gan
04-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Piradeepa,

On a long a run, he is thinking different nu nalla theriyuthu.

Katchi avara arambikka mattaru ithu than clue.

reks
04-14-2004, 09:16 PM
ama ama katchi arambika matar... apdiyae arambichalum yaarkum solla matar :ahha:...

ogi ogi... that was to bug Sri and Shy :ee:... not to be taken seriously... naanum nalla ponnu thaan :)...

Shy
04-14-2004, 09:30 PM
ama ama katchi arambika matar... apdiyae arambichalum yaarkum solla matar :ahha:...

ogi ogi... that was to bug Sri and Shy :ee:... not to be taken seriously... naanum nalla ponnu thaan :)...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Appadi solita naan vituduvaena !!!!

Thalaivar oda mounathula kuuda oru artham irukku theriyumoo ;)

Shy

reks
04-14-2004, 10:00 PM
[quote] :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

:ahha: :)

kadaisi vara mounama irunthu namalayae artham kandu pidika vituduvaro'nu thaan korachu paedi.. :oops: :oops:

suha
04-15-2004, 12:59 AM
korachu paedi..

reks apdi naa yenna :Ksp: puriyalla :?

reks
04-15-2004, 03:33 AM
suha.... paedi'na payam or piyam to be exact :ahha:... and korachu'na koncham... :)

Shy
04-15-2004, 03:04 PM
[quote] :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

:ahha: :)

kadaisi vara mounama irunthu namalayae artham kandu pidika vituduvaro'nu thaan korachu paedi.. :oops: :oops:

again kindal :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maddy pathi oru post going to get started... appo irukku ;)

Shy

reks
04-15-2004, 06:03 PM
venam Shy... apram orae jollu aaru (river) odum... apram ellarum boat pidichi thaan veetuku ponum... :sm11: (ippovae start aidichi)

sri_gan
04-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Reks,

Naan RajiniKanth a oru manusara than pakuren... thats the reason i don't insist on Thalaivar word.

But nallathu pannumpothu athai eduthu sollurathule onnum thappu illai to my knowledge.

Next thing is oruthar leader aga katch venum enabathu oru avasiyame illai...

Summa or sample solluren parungale...

Satharnama avanga avanga vettula appa amma thane thalaivar mari, 'cause they are leading the home.

Society nu varumpothu nalla visheyathai thernthu eduthu thanakku ithu pidichirukku nu sollurathule oru leading capacity irrukku.... Evalavo actors summa irrukaiyile Rajinikanth makkal thanoda knokkam enna enbathai ariya aavala irrupanga nu sollurarule athu matter... :ee:

Shy
04-15-2004, 06:45 PM
venam Shy... apram orae jollu aaru (river) odum... apram ellarum boat pidichi thaan veetuku ponum... :sm11: (ippovae start aidichi)

:00: Enna da flooding nu paarthaen.. Etha naala thaana .. kashtapattu vanthaen engae post pana, i would have drowned :oops:

Oru vaevu(spy) parthaen.. madyy topic poodalaama vaendaamnu.. nalla vaelai unmai therinchuthu.. :evil:

Sri, good post.. Thalaivar pathi nala soli irukeenga :b:

Shy

reks
04-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Sri, I accept Rajini is a good man at heart and a great actor too... am alwez amazed by the way he is able to attract people from all walks of life... chinna pasanga irunthu periyavanga vara... literates, illiterates etc... athu satharana vishayam illa... nobody else was able to acheive even half of this...

but my point is he is not a King maker :ee:... and in my IMHO he'll never be one...mabbe bcos he is not interested or bcos he is too good a person to be in politics... also i dont think he has that much influence or power to change politics... last election proved it... he has a great fan following as a actor.. but not as a leader/KM... i like him as a actor... but i cant accept he is a great leader unless he proves his mettle... and he hasnt done anything great yet...

But nallathu pannumpothu athai eduthu sollurathule onnum thappu illai to my knowledge.

Next thing is oruthar leader aga katch venum enabathu oru avasiyame illai...

rite.. but wat has Rajini done till date to prove that he has any leadership qualities.. supporting a party doesnt need any leadership quality...

oru satharana manushan kuda compare panna, its hell lot easier for Rajini to become a leader (with or without katchi), and do good for the people, considering all the fame and influence he has... but why is he not using it.. i think he lacks the passion and interest to lead...

ok.. he donated 1 Crore... whether or not 1 Crore is a big deal for him... ithu panrathuku periya manasu venum... and no one is denying Rajini has a magnanimous heart... but that doesnt make him a leader... donate panitu chumma porathukum actually service panrathukum difference iruku... when he has all the fame and influence, why is he not using it...

when people were fervently expecting him to come and lead them (almost more than 10 years now).. he cud have taken some intiative... thats why am saying he doesnt have the interest to do it..

p.s: am not saying, Rajini is bad or he is doing wrong bcos he doesnt want to join politics or lead the people.. all am trying to say is he is not a leader or a kingmaker.. or rather he doesnt seem to be interested to be one...

Satharnama avanga avanga vettula appa amma thane thalaivar mari, 'cause they are leading the home.
thalaivar fan'nu prove paniteenga :baba: :)

reks
04-15-2004, 08:09 PM
:00: Enna da flooding nu paarthaen.. Etha naala thaana .. kashtapattu vanthaen engae post pana, i would have drowned :oops:

:sm12:... pothu makkalin nalan karuthi.. jollu mazhai'ya temporary'a stop panirken :ee:

sri_gan
04-15-2004, 08:30 PM
p.s: am not saying, Rajini is bad or he is doing wrong bcos he doesnt want to join politics or lead the people.. all am trying to say is he is not a leader or a kingmaker.. or rather he doesnt seem to be interested to be one...

The way I look King Maker is this.

1. One should analyze the existing situation and make a decision.

2. I know why Kamaraj was called as a King Maker, in that case he choosed a specific person to run the nation with very noble thoughts. But not all of them got what Kamaraj thought, thats the reason for the failure.

3. Anniki mari innikki politics illai, nalliki ippadiye vum irruka porathu illai.

4. I think Rajini is in the process of transition from one form to another. It takes time to see the depth.

Rajini oda first padam vanthappo ellarum nenga sonnathe kuda solli irrupanga.. inniki super star agaliya?

Nalliki BJP atchikku vanthu India mulusum thani problem illama irruntha ellarukkum nallathu thane? Antha kolgaiya BJP Solluranga naa vote poduren nu straight forward a theliva irrukavanga nala than solla mudiyum... Rest will fall in a category don't even know what to do than.

reks
04-15-2004, 08:48 PM
One should analyze the existing situation and make a decision.

Thats wat you and I will also do Sri.. that doesnt make us a kingmaker... bcos Rajini has fame avar media'la solrar... avlo thaan difference...

I know why Kamaraj was called as a King Maker, in that case he choosed a specific person to run the nation with very noble thoughts. But not all of them got what Kamaraj thought, thats the reason for the failure.

Thats exactly the difference... Kingmaker is a person who choose or have a great influence over the decision about who is going to rule... Rajini is merely extending his support to a party... and he has no say on who is going to rule.. nor does he have a vision for the people.. atleast as of now

Nalliki BJP atchikku vanthu India mulusum thani problem illama irruntha ellarukkum nallathu thane? Antha kolgaiya BJP Solluranga naa vote poduren nu straight forward a theliva irrukavanga nala than solla mudiyum... Rest will fall in a category don't even know what to do than.

naalaikae BJP aatchi vanthuchu'na.. athu india muluka iruka makkal choose panra nala.. not bcos of TN only... and if they get a majority in TN... thats not cos of Rajini either...

and as u say naalaiku thanni problem theernthuchuna.. its bcos of the vision of those leaders and Rajini has no part in it... everybody wants this problem to be solved.. and any person with the right ideology and vision wud be welcomed by all of us... Rajini is just like us...

I think Rajini is in the process of transition from one form to another. It takes time to see the depth
a very slow transition thou... :wink:

sri_gan
04-15-2004, 09:23 PM
and as u say naalaiku thanni problem theernthuchuna.. its bcos of the vision of those leaders and Rajini has no part in it... everybody wants this problem to be solved.. and any person with the right ideology and vision wud be welcomed by all of us... Rajini is just like us...

See thats the difference, not only the leader success, it every indvidual's success, thats where I differ.

For example Rajini oda intha petti yaala BJP Alliance kku oru 1 lakh vote viluthu vachikivom, it the responsible victory which was encored by Rajini and his fans which is a subgroup.

Etho eduthom kavuthom nu vara victory illai... intha pokku maranum, marum.

sri_gan
04-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Thats exactly the difference... Kingmaker is a person who choose or have a great influence over the decision about who is going to rule... Rajini is merely extending his support to a party... and he has no say on who is going to rule.. nor does he have a vision for the people.. atleast as of now

If he uses his popularity in proper propotion getting to that stage is not big of a deal.

Thats the positive attitude i had towards him avlothan.

reks
04-15-2004, 10:24 PM
If he uses his popularity in proper propotion getting to that stage is not big of a deal.

Thats the positive attitude i had towards him avlothan.

yup.. i agree with u.. if he uses his popularity in the right manner, its easier for him to reach that stage... and happy if he does something good... and if he chooses not to, that is also not wrong and its his personal wish...

but he is still not a kingmaker yet :ahha: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:... ogi ogi jus kidding... mabbe he'll bcom one tommy... who knows...

vennai1
04-15-2004, 10:42 PM

well.. to say that thalaivar's words have no effect on TN people would be
inappropriate and festinate thinking...
trying to dump a pumpkin in a plate's rice :P

I am sure his words have a glaring effect in how the election results
turn out to be... well agian there are 100s of factors...and thalaivar
speech and decision is one of them...
IMHO, It wont take long for him to enter politics ! :)

sri_gan
04-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Reks,

Nenga enna sonnalum Maady intha jenmathule politics kku vara porathu illa appuram enna :ahha: :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

reks
04-15-2004, 11:03 PM
well.. to say that thalaivar's words have no effect on TN people would be
inappropriate and festinate thinking...

nope vic anne.. i didnt say that... his words does have a effect on some ppl atleast... but when he has the popularity and influence, why is he not using it properly... if he uses it in the proper direction then he can gain the trust of more people... given the condition of our current politics, people are willing to try him... but he doesnt seems to be interested... as i said earlier he has wasted more than 10 yrs or he is taking too long to lay foundations or for his transitions... thats my concern..

I am sure his words have a glaring effect in how the election results
turn out to be... well agian there are 100s of factors

as of today, nope, as far as politics is concerned, he has influence over a very small percentage of people ... and i dont think his words have any such major effect as of now... and last election did prove it... but if he chooses to use his popularity in the rite manner, tommorrow mabbe it'll hv...

wat am trying to say is till date he hasnt exhibited any leadership qualities and niether can he be called a kingmaker yet.

Shy
04-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Sri,

I guarantee that he will never be in poilitics.. Reks vida mata.. ;) enna naan solrathu reks ??

Enna aachu ellarkkum, 3 topics about rajini ??? Haapy his magnetism has attracted eveyone ;)

Shy

reks
04-15-2004, 11:14 PM
Reks,

Nenga enna sonnalum Maady intha jenmathule politics kku vara porathu illa appuram enna :ahha: :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

hallo... :nono: :nono: :nono: ... who knows... naalaikae maddy and me mite kalakify tamil nattu politics... i'll be his kolgai parapu seyalazhar :ee:... athukaga enna kozhgai ellam kekatheenga... athu appo enna current trend paathu, naanga kozhgai vachipom :sm12: :sm12:

Serious warning - Mazhai patriya arivipu:
maddy pathi post panra minadi osichi post panunga.... apram naan jollu mazhai start paniduven... and neenga ellam drown aiduveenga... :ahha:

reks
04-15-2004, 11:15 PM
I guarantee that he will never be in poilitics.. Reks vida mata.. enna naan solrathu reks ??

on second thoughts.... rite shy.. actually naan vida maten... avanku popularity jaasthi aga aga enaku thaan kastam.. avana vachu paathukakrathu.... :sm11: :sm06:

sri_gan
04-15-2004, 11:16 PM
Shy,

Maddy thappi thavari vanthalum.... Reks oothura jollule Maady neechal palahave naal aidum...

Athuleyum pallu vilakatha type a irruntha innum sutham... jollu naarum :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12: :sm12:

reks
04-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Enna aachu ellarkkum, 3 topics about rajini ??? Haapy his magnetism has attracted eveyone

oru party cycle gap'la auto (or shd i say truck) otta pakuthu :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

dinesh
04-15-2004, 11:22 PM
reks akka........ungalukku rajini pudikaathaaa........yeeeeeeenn nnnn????? :think:

reks
04-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Athuleyum pallu vilakatha type a irruntha innum sutham... jollu naarum

Sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :sm19: :sm19: :sm19: ... but i'll remember this... vera jollarkala verata super vazhi ithu :ahha:

reks akka........ungalukku rajini pudikaathaaa........yeeeeeeenn nnnn?????

shi anne, naan apdi solala... i like him as a actor... just that i dont see him as a leader or a king maker... intha discussion "Can Rajni be called a king maker"'la start panni ippo inga continue aguthu...

nyways, wat says u... do u think he can be called a king maker... :cool:

dinesh
04-15-2004, 11:36 PM
do u think he can be called a king maker...

you should know my opinions about that dude by now. if not search for it in the forum......it's well explained in other topics.... ;)
But in compact, I don't think he'll ever make it to a leader, let alone a king maker. He might be an MLA or something in some already established party, for some time, but that will be all. NTR he aint.
Oh and, chill out Rajini fans, it's just my opinion, not a prophecy or anything. If you still want to argue, first answer certain questions I posed a couple of months back about Rajini.

reks
04-15-2004, 11:55 PM
But in compact, I don't think he'll ever make it to a leader, let alone a king maker

:sm02: rite said... :yes:

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Shy
04-16-2004, 12:02 AM
Enna aachu ellarkkum, 3 topics about rajini ??? Haapy his magnetism has attracted eveyone

oru party cycle gap'la auto (or shd i say truck) otta pakuthu :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Cha kandupudichutaala evo :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually naan cycle thaan ootuvaen ;) annamalai cycle :sm12: sm12: :sm12:

Shy