PDA

View Full Version : Rajini? - Geetham New Year Special Patti Mandram

sri_gan
04-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I know the moment you hear the name, you create a feel (good or bad), thats the key of a popularity.

Most of the times you guys been around whenever there is a huge media coverage we talk about those.

Here I'm bringing a new topic which is likely to attract you guys to fall in.

Every one know RajiniKanth as a Actor, After reading some of his statements in the newspapers I have another angle to look him now which is "King Maker".

Inspired from: www.webulagam.com

மத்தியில் பிரதமர் வாஜ்பாய் தலைமையிலான தேசிய ஜனநாயகக் கூட்டணிதான ் மீண்டும் ஆட்சிக்கு வரும். நதிகள் இணைப்பிற்க ாக திட்டம் வகுத்துள்ள பா.ஜ.க. கூட்டணிக்க ே தாம் இந்தத் தேர்தலில் வாக்களிக்க ப்போவதாக நடிகர் ரஜினிகாந்த ் கூறியிருக் கிறார்.

மேலும், தனது இந்த முடிவால் ரசிகர்கள் அல்லது பொதுமக்களி ன் ஜனநாயக உரிமையை பறிக்க தான் விரும்பவில ்லை என்றும் சென்னையில் இன்று நூற்றுக்கண க்கான பத்திரிக்க ையாளர்கள் முன்னிலையி ல் அறிக்கை ஒன்றை படித்து பேட்டியளித ்தார்.

தனது சொந்த நலன் மட்டுமல்லா து தமிழக மக்களின் நலன் கருதி பா.ம.க போட்டியிடு ம் 6 தொகுதிகளில ் பாஜகவை மூன்றிலும் , எஞ்சிய 3 தொகுதிகளில ் அ.இ.அ.தி.மு.க. வை ஆதரிக்குமா று தான் ஏற்கனவே கூறியிருப் பதாகவும் ரஜினிகாந்த ் குறிப்பிட் டார்.

மற்றபடி தமிழகத்தைப ் பொறுத்தவரை தான் எந்தக் கூட்டணியைய ும் ஆதரிக்கவில ்லை என்று கூறிய அவர், வரும் தேர்தல் மக்களவைத் தேர்தல் என்பதால் நதிகள் இணைப்புக்க ு உத்திரவாதம ் அளித்துள்ள பா.ஜ.க. கூட்டணிக்க ு தான் வாக்களிக்க ப்போவதாக தெரிவித்தா ர்.

அதே நேரத்தில் தனது இந்த முடிவால் ரசிகர்களோ, நடுநிலை வகிக்கும் பொதுமக்களு ம் இந்த அணிக்குத்த ான் வாக்களிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற கட்டாயம் இல்லை என்றும் ரஜினிகாந்த ் கூறினார்.

டாக்டர் ராமதாஸ் வன்முறையின ் ராஜாவாக திகழ்வதாக குற்றம்சாட ்டிய அவர், அரசியலில் ஊழலையும் வன்முறையைய ும் தாம் எதிர்ப்பதா க குறிப்பிட் டார். டாக்டர் ராமதாஸைப் பொறுத்தவரை தமது நண்பர்களின ் இல்லத்தில் (தி.மு.க. அணியில்) தஞ்சம் புகுந்துவி ட்டதால் இதற்கு மேல் தன்னால் வேறு எதுவும் கூற முடியாது என்று குறிப்பிட் டார்.

தமிழகத்தைப ் பொறுத்தவரை இப்போதுள்ள மிகப்பெரிய பிரச்சினை தண்ணீர். எதிர்காலத் தில் நாட்டில் உள்ள நதிகளை இணைத்தால் மட்டுமே தமிழகம் தண்ணீர் பிரச்சினைய ில் இருந்து விடுபடும். கேரளா, ஆந்திரா, கர்நாடகம் ஆகிய மாநிலங்களை விட தமிழகத்தில ் ஓடும் ஜீவ நதிகள் மிகவும் குறைவு என்பதால் நதிகள் இணைப்பிற்க ாக ஒரு கோடி ரூபாய் அளிப்பதாக ஏற்கனவே கூறியிருப் பதையும் ரஜினிகாந்த ் சுட்டிக்கா ட்டினார்.

சமீபத்தில் தான் பல்வேறு மாநிலங்களி ல் சுற்றுப்பய ணம் செய்தபோது வாஜ்பாய் தலைமையிலான தேசிய ஜனநாயகக் கூட்டணி தான் மீண்டும் ஆட்சிக்கு வரும் என்பதை தான் உணர்ந்ததாக க் கூறினார்.

எனவே சிந்தித்து வாக்களிக்க ுமாறு ரசிகர்களுக ்கும் பொதுமக்களு க்கும் வேண்டுகோள் விடுவதாக அவர் குறிப்பிட் டார். ஜாதி, அரசியல் கட்சி என்று பார்க்காமல ் எதிர்கால நலனை கருத்தில் கொண்டு நன்றாக சிந்தித்து வாக்களிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன் என்று ரஜினிகாந்த ் தனது அறிக்கையில ் கூறினார்.

Cast your vote and Give a very good reason and lets talk politics now.

googleee
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
I guess I'm the first one to vote...

I'm a fan of Rajni. But I still think he is a good actor, not a kingmaker as of now... may he will be in the future

sup1984
04-11-2004, 11:46 PM
great actor..

no one is ever going to replace him..period...

even vikram has told that he thinks rajini is the best and no one can replace him

he will be a king maker..just a matter of time..

all the above - my vote

pAlan8
04-12-2004, 12:08 AM
I didn't cast a vote, since there's no "None of the above" choice for me :(.

I am not a fan of anyone, but I just can't think of any movie of Rajini that influenced me like a Nayakan, Kuruthip punal, and Maha nathi??? yEn yaen???

sri_gan
04-12-2004, 12:17 AM
pAlan8,

I'm sorry I don't have an option. You need to watch more movies which is beyond reality also which is nothing but the real entertainment.

Apart from that, In here we merged two major things.

1. Mass Media or Cinema

2. Politics.

To talk about polictics, all you have to do is to read news papers.

From your statements you do know Rajini as a Actor - Eppadi Nalla Payyan kandu puduchuttan :ee:

gokulan42
04-12-2004, 12:57 AM

I am not a fan of anyone, but I just can't think of any movie of Rajini that influenced me like a Nayakan, Kuruthip punal, and Maha nathi??? yEn yaen???
Welcome to geetham, Alan.

But I disagree with you here :) Its stupidity (in my humble opinion) if we have to rely on movies to have an impact in our life. I wud not ry to gauge Rajni from his movies. See what he does as a public person (outside movies) and try to measure him from that.

Sri, I am saving my vote for later. Dont want to influence the voters now.

sri_gan
04-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Sri, I am saving my vote for later. Dont want to influence the voters now.

Thats great.... ;). Lets see how people think independently and give their opinions.

At the base I believe, No one can Influence any one, its just the situation which influences to do so and I trust humans can over come situations though... Lets see :ee:

yogesh220
04-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Being an ardent fan of Rajni, I would like to have him as a "CM", but after one tenure ir something like that(If at all he becomes...), he cannot survive in this "Arasiyal saakkadai".... So as a well wisher of him better he does not come into active politics... and so I dont or rather I dont want to see him as a king maker... and without doubt, he is a good actor, if anybody disagrees with that then I have to disagree with them and hence I voted for Rajni as a good Actor....

I just can't think of any movie of Rajini that influenced me like a Nayakan, Kuruthip punal, and Maha nathi??? yEn yaen???

It is just your bias, im the mean time haven't you seen movies like "Mullum malarum",
"Arilirinthu arupathu varai"....

rajeevi
04-12-2004, 02:24 AM
Above all he is a good human being and thinks good for the society. I don’t recall single politician (in Tamil Nadu) who give so much impts to people issues (Major water problem) & I wonder how Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi are fighting and blaming one another for water scarcity. How cheaply they behaving. They are running cheap politics. Rajini is open minded and he is not behind money. I feel its high time for rajini to participate in politics. Tamil Nadu will be number one in India in IT and in all fields and we can expect really good things to the society.

Rajeevi

trywebluck
04-12-2004, 02:52 AM
Rajini always tries to play a safe game :-)

Don't want to take risk with the any politicians...and don't want to loose his money in politics.. 1Crore for Rivers joining issue is not a solution for that much sensitive, emotional issue.. It is just a escape strategy for our so called SUPER STAR!!!

My Guess is he never come to politics at all..

Instead he will make people more confuse every time..

SO OUR TAMIL GUYS should look for better politician who can deal
with people's problem directly..

That's my VIEW about our SAINT(SUPER) STAR

sri_gan
04-12-2004, 03:58 AM
trywebluck,

SO OUR TAMIL GUYS should look for better politician who can deal
with people's problem directly..

You have remember this.

We should look for some time, if We don't find them. We have to create them ;).

One more thing to add, of all the time i saw and read his scripts, this time is little different than other times.

Ofcourse he avoids the leadership position and he did say one more thing,

If some one hits in one face, he is not matured as a saint to show the other face. If some one hits then he will retaliate :D.

So see, what i'm saying is possible :D. I'm sure he is going through a different process than last times.

Yogesh lets think big.

CM is not powerful than one can create a CM ;).

chitracheenu
04-12-2004, 04:46 AM
Today's news.. Rajini is not entering into politics but going to support BJP..www.chennaionline.com

rajeshsurendiran
04-12-2004, 04:47 AM
Well Thamizh le nariye typos (spelling mistakes) oda kashta pattu adichirkeenga. Adhukku oru "O".

Anyway Rajni never asked his fans to vote for AIADMK. He said that he had asked them to vote for BJP in 6 constituencies alone. I never heard him mention the 3 constituencies where he wanted his fans to vote for AIADMK.

And according to me it will take sometime before he can rightfully be called a kingmaker. Right now Jayalalitha is more popular than him.

Anyway for the benefit of those of u who didnt get to see the interview here are 2 hilarious bloopers from Rajni's interview.

1) He referred to Pattali Makkal Katchi as Pattali Machi

2) He addressed his fan club Hon Gen Sec as Sathya naraian (His name was Sathyanarayanan)

RaasuKutty
04-12-2004, 04:52 AM
hmm.. Rajini.. He is definitively a good actor.. No doubts..

King maker.. It is a very big term.. Not sure whether he might ever fall in this category... He has high level of inconsistency.... He has never been able to take swift decisions... nor has he been actively involved in politics (I dont expect him to start a party or be an MLA to be an active politician... He atleast need to be a good critic.. which he is not..up to me)...

Again.. being a politician is not a joke.. u dont become a politician in a day.. He needs to be in politics for atleast 10 years to learn and survive.... and he doesn't seem to ever take a decision... My guesses on he becoming a kingmaker is very remote....

Luv,
....RK

chitracheenu
04-12-2004, 04:58 AM
yaaruku cinema illa, vaazhkaila vera ethavudhu activies theriyaadhu appadi irukumpodhu kooda politics la verum first time fame vachu enter pannidalaam..aana politics la polytricks panni velaiyaadanum naa..adhuku cinema experience maadhiri..politics experiencum irukanum.. adhu namma thalaivarukku kedaiyaadhu.. adhalla ippo konjam party support pannaradhu thaan better..

thiru_kk
04-12-2004, 01:37 PM
முதலில் எனது வாக்கு பதிவு செய்யும் அளவு தரமான நடிப்பு ரஜினியிடம் பார்க்க முடியவில்ல ை - திரைப்படம் பொழுதுபோக் கு ஊடகம் என்ற பார்வையில் கூட. :ee: :ee: :ee: தமிழர்களின ் சோதனையின் தொடர்ச்சி தான் எம்.ஜி.ஆர். அந்த வரிசையில் ரஜினியும் ஒரு திரை நாயகன். :think: :00: :cry:

தண்ணீர் பிரச்சனைக் கு குரல் கொடுக்கும் ரஜினி, தண்ணீரை வியாபார பொருளாக மாற்றுகிற உலகமாக்கல் கொள்கையை நடைமுறைபடு த்துகிற தற்போதைய ஆட்சிகளுக் கு ஆதரவு தெரிவித்தி ருப்பது அவரது முதிர்ச்சி யற்ற பார்வையை காட்டுகிறத ு. நதிகளை இணைக்கவும் , தேசியமயமாக ்கவும் இன்று நேற்றல்ல குரல்கள் ஒலிப்பது. அவ்வளவு எளிதாக நடந்துவிட முடியாத திட்டத்துக ்கு ரஜினி 1 கோடி ரூபாய் தருவதாக சொல்வது கண்துடைப்ப ு. இது எம்.ஜி.ஆர் செய்த publicity stunt போல தனது அடையாளத்தை நிலைநிறுத் தும் தந்திரம். ரஜினி ஒரு ஆன்மீகவாதி யும் இல்லை. அதற்கேற்ற பொறுமையும் , தெளிவான மனமும் அவரிடம் இல்லை. அப்போ கிங் மேக்கர்? ஒரு மேக்கரும் இல்லை. காலம் துணையிருந் ததால் வெற்றி பெற்றதாக காட்டப்படு கிற ஒரு நடிகன் (திறமையான நடிகன் இல்லை). அவ்வளவே. ரஜினியை இயக்குவது பலர் ஒவ்வொருவரி டமும் ஒரு கயிறு இருக்கிறது அதன் படி ரஜினியும் ஆடுகிறார் தனது நலம் பாதிக்காதவ ாறு! ரஜினி ஆட்சியில் வந்தால் பாலாறு, தேனாறு ஓடும் என்பது கற்பனைக்கு எளிது. :P :D ஆனால் சாதாரண ரசிகன் தனது தினக்கூலிய ை கொடுத்து படம் பார்ததாலும ் (பார்ப்பதா ும்) தான் ரஜினிக்கு வாழ்வு. அந்த ரசிகர்களை சூடாக வைத்திருக் க இப்படி அறிக்கை வெடிகள் அவ்வப்போது ரஜினிக்கு தேவைப்படுக ிறது. சில அரசியல்வாத ிகளுக்கு (ப.சிதம்பரம உட்பட) ரஜினியின் ரசிகர்கள் தேவைப்படுக ிறார்கள். ரசிகர்களை நீக்கிவிட் டால் ரஜினி Hero அல்ல வெறும் Zero! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Honeyarjun
04-12-2004, 01:46 PM
I see Rajini as an actor and only as an actor... I personally think he is got no clear mind..always thinking whether to come into politics or not..If politics is not his cup of coffee..he should take a solid decision to move out of it..atha vititu athila oru kal..sethula oru kal-nu...thanum kulambi mathavangalayum kulapeetu.... I can see victor getting ready to give me a punch :ahha: .......

shsiva
04-12-2004, 03:22 PM
There is NO QUESTION / DOUBT about Rajini, wheather or not he is an Actor. Of course he is, We all must keep in mind that HE IS A WINNER OF PADMA BOOSAN AWARD. So, we can only talk about is he a King Maker or not.

mcmachan
04-12-2004, 03:35 PM
i can only take rajni as an actor and as a good man... but as a king maker...i dont know. its just my personal opinion, dont get offended...but as long as the fate of tamil nadu is in the hands of an actor/actress, politics in tamil nadu will stay the same without any improvements.

suha
04-12-2004, 03:51 PM
:Ksp: :Ksp: idhu namakku purioyalla ......http://www.dewittindustries.com/cgibin/ibrowse/images/of_08/animations/culture/political/2833.gif juteeeeeeeeeeeeee

cselva
04-12-2004, 04:35 PM
as an actor he was a super star.He changed the history in the cine world.But when we take into consideration as a politician may be he need more exprience or time din't favour him.
About king maker- no comments.

katteri
04-12-2004, 04:49 PM
I dont accept Rajini as a Good actor....

Acting is not the style .. it has many facets......

Rajini trying to be a good person..I would like rajini to stay away from the politics and be as a king maker in future elections..

If he comes to politics he wud spoil his image by his fans ..as they ...

I c rajini as a king maker rather than as a good actor...

rajeevi
04-12-2004, 05:17 PM
ok .... lets put it this way

Will you vote for Rajini or the party he supports(other than Karunanidhi or Jayalaitha)in future.

povs
04-12-2004, 05:51 PM
வேற Option-a இல்லையே ?
fickle-minded-ற Option-a
சேருங்க.. அப்புறம் பாருங்க...
என்னைக்கு தமிழ் நாட்டுல சினிமாகாரன ் பின்னாடி போற
கூட்டம் குறையுதோ, அன்னைக்குத ான் உருப்படும் .

povs
04-12-2004, 06:28 PM
இந்த வார ஆனந்தவிகடன ் www.anandhavikatan.com (11/04/04)
Comedy Club. Padikavum. Rajini-i நல்லா ரவுசு பண்ணியிருக ்காங்க.
REALLY ENJOYABLE......

suryalover
04-12-2004, 07:04 PM
i have also no other option...

but i voted for actor.. i dont think he can be a king maker anytime......

:b:

reks
04-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Good actor... he is.. his films are entertaining... he has a style... a personality... and he was able to reach a bigger mass...

but king maker... no... i dont think he'll ever be one... he is a bit(!!!) indecisive types... and i think, ppl will soon get fed up of all this indecisiveness... atleast i am...

sri_gan
04-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Good actor... he is.. his films are entertaining... he has a style... a personality... and he was able to reach a bigger mass...

but king maker... no... i dont think he'll ever be one... he is a bit(!!!) indecisive types... and i think, ppl will soon get fed up of all this indecisiveness... atleast i am...

I'm not sure about thing about the you guys speaking in here.

1. Why everyone wants some one to take responsibility for the vote you are going to cast?

2. I think, This time his way of presentation was perfect. He said he prefers the specific goverment as a person and the rest of the option is upto you.

I have this basic question to all of you, What "vote" means to you? Just give a simple answer.

Lets focus on politics in here more and I will justify my angle to look after him as a "King Maker"

vennai1
04-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I will justify my angle to look after him as a "King Maker"

I dont doubt that Thalaivar has the talent to play king maker...
but all i doubt is if he will ever be intersted in doing so... :think:
so i would feel that at this point, he's more than an actor but not a king maker yet!

reks
04-12-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm not sure about thing about the you guys speaking in here.

1. Why everyone wants some one to take responsibility for the vote you are going to cast?

2. I think, This time his way of presentation was perfect. He said he prefers the specific goverment as a person and the rest of the option is upto you.

I have this basic question to all of you, What "vote" means to you? Just give a simple answer.

regarding him supporting BJP... i dont find anything wrong in it, cos at this moment, i dont think theres any better party that can give a stable govt... and if he wants to vote for some other party, that too is his personal wish...

Sri, i very much agree with u... ppl shd not decide on which party to vote based on wat an icon says... and Rajini shd be knowing this better...

tell me one thing... why shd he say that publicly... neengalo'yo naan'o athu naala influence aga porathu illa.. othukren... but our state still has a good percentage of illiterate ppl, who inaiku kuda ரெட்டை இலை'na yaarku vena ottu poduvanga... and Rajini does think he too has such a effect on these ppl.... wat else do u suggest the motive behind him saying this publicly... when he is aware of the effect he has on atleast, say 30% of the ppl, he shdnt hv done that...

and i personally dont think he'll make a good king maker cos he seems to be very indecisive...
by indecisiveness i mean, for years he has been saying.. naan politics varuven.. vara maten.. ana eppo varuven yaarkum solla maten (!!!) etc etc.. :Ksp: he shd be knowing his strengths and weekness better... he is in his 50's... etho chinna payan'na parava illa... he is confused etc solla... he has enuf experience to add to his credit... he shd by now know wat he is capable of and wat he is not... itha decide panrathukae ivlo naal'na... :|

he mite be a good man at heart... and mabbe he is not interested in politics... appo oraediya othungkidalame... why is he using politics for his personal vengence... like bcos JJ/ ramdas or whoever crossed his line... and bcos he thinks he has the power to pay them back... he shdnt play around, when he knows the effect his words hv on atleast some percentage of ppl... he shdnt use politics for such reasons rite...

vennai1
04-12-2004, 09:49 PM
and i personally dont think he'll make a good king maker cos he seems to be very indecisive...
by indecisiveness i mean, for years he has been saying.. naan politics varuven.. vara maten.. ana eppo varuven yaarkum solla maten (!!!) etc etc

I would like to state that thalaivar never openly said that he is interested in politics..
he has always been saying he will not join politics...
so there is no kustin of indecisiveness...

probably you mistook his cinematic dialogues for his own statements ! :P :P

reks
04-12-2004, 10:14 PM
but victor ji... he knows very well ppl are expecting him to join politics.. if he is not interested he cud've said that straight and othunkirkalamae... why publicly support a party each time... publicly stmts ellam vititu...

like he never said he is interested in politics... he never made it clear if he is not interested too... why... either he is not able to decide... or he doesnt hv the guts to say NO... is it cos he is scared he mite loose his fan following...

i too personally think he is not interested in politics.. but ppl are trying to drag him in... but he shd stand up for wat he wants... and not make stmts when he knows the influence he has on some percentage of ppl atleast...

venky1974
04-12-2004, 10:41 PM
I think Rajni is good with acting part of it.. I think its best he refrains from politics.. He will not stand long in there..

sri_gan
04-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Venky,

No one is eliminated out of politics.

Nalla think panni parunga.

1. You have to Lead and Vote

2. You have to vote.

So every single human being is in politics in one way or the other.

When some one who becomes popular, the chances of becoming a leader is very high.

The leader is not necessary to be a CM or PM, Nalla think pannina Post illama kuda leader a irrukalam.

Chankaya Arthasastra Ezhuthalaiya illa avar Chandragupta Maurya Arasavai la Amaichara irruka than varutha pattara?

Once erangiyaachunu mudivu pannita athoda azhathai oru kai pakka vendiyathan.

Thats the way I look at this particular Incident.

chitracheenu
04-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Rajni partynu aarambicha.. Rajniku venumnaa 1 seat kedaikalaam.. avarodhu party deposit ezhanthirum..Acting vera Politics.. Vera.. I dont think so he should enter into politics. Rather than that he should start producing movies and not even acting in it..except doing some guest role or such things.. He has become too old and make up still wont work on him to make him look young. Politics venumnaa support pannalaam.. Nallaverai..indha ulagam eppothum aadharikum..

gokulan42
04-13-2004, 01:17 AM
When Rajni single handedly changed the earliar election results to dump Jaya by his single comment (Nobody can save tamilnadu stuff), he proved he was a kingmaker or queendestroyer. Now, this is his second (yeah very cautious) move.... He will be there for the next assembly election as a BJP voice (from the turn of events)...

So, my vote is for all the above.

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 01:24 AM
chitracheenu,

What are you telling, what is there to enter into into politics.

Everyone is part of politics and everyone is already there ithule enna special entrance.

Appdiye special entrance le ponnalum saamiya pakathane porenge ...

There is not even a stand in you guys saying he should not enter politics, if he wish to lead he can if not its just a fact he did not lead, but he is part of political system.

Ithule ungalukku enna kastam nu enakku puriyalai. Probabaly the statements like this is killing his publicity.

Like I said, its his own words, it just a fact the rest hears. Nenga enna panna porengalo athe than nenga panna porenga, athe than he is telling.

Ithule confusion kku enna vellai?

RaasuKutty
04-13-2004, 02:33 AM
When Rajni single handedly changed the earliar election results to dump Jaya by his single comment (Nobody can save tamilnadu stuff), he proved he was a kingmaker or queendestroyer. Now, this is his second (yeah very cautious) move.... He will be there for the next assembly election as a BJP voice (from the turn of events)...

Gokul anne.. I beg to differ from u... 1996 elections was too much anti towards the ruling party... Rajini's words did count but I wont tell that he was the fortune changer....

And for ur kind of information.. the very immediete election (1998 lok shaba election), Rajini had a major set back when the DMK-TMC alliance he supported, lost miserably in Tamil Nadu and hence was his decision not to support anyone in the subsequent 1999 Lok Shaba elections....

Up to me, he is not interested in getting insulted again or probably doesnt want to test his popularity among people...

Swift decisions, Diplomacy idhellam oru king maker kku basic... He doesnt have both right now....

Note: I am by no means anti-Rajini.. I am a very big fan of him.. its just my feeling/observation that he might not become a king maker...

rajeshkumare
04-13-2004, 03:13 AM
it only reminds me of the 'Amul' Ad. If Rajini Kant? Who Can! Rajini will definitely come out well in politics. All he got to do is look for the right time. I have seen and hear more people wanting Rajini to come to politics. As of now, he will be termed as a king maker.

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 03:17 AM
RK,

I have to disagree a bit. Yaarume eduthavudane master a irrukka mudiyathu, ennathan padippu arivu irrunthalum anbuvam than orutharai shape pannum.

Ithu king maker nukku illa ella edathulayume porunthum.

First time voice koduthu problem vanthathala than intha thavadai words innum improve airukku.

I know Rajini fans itself splitted into two different units, anniki avanga appadi ahalai na inniki intha varthai vanthirukathu.

It shows how he perceives people's response, athu than anbvathoda muthal paadam and i think he handled it perfectly.

Confuse aguravanga aikitte than irrupanga athukaga words sollama irruka mudiyuma?

It the listeners responsibility to understand what the other person say athai vittutu ellarum dilemma nu solluran naanum appdiye sollurena ... ellarum inga vote poduran naanum inga vote poduren nu sollura mari irruku.

reks
04-13-2004, 03:40 AM
but rajini has alwez been taking the safe bet... 1996 election J herself had earned a lot of negative publicity and rajini solirnthalum illanalum DMK wud've won... if not, why wasnt he able to influence the last one...

even this time, BJP has pretty good chances of winning, taking into consideration, theres no other stable party or alliance.... and rajini s once again taking a safe bet... how can he be called a king maker...

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 04:14 AM
rajini s once again taking a safe bet... how can he be called a king maker...

Thats the Key Part.

if you are going to a race nu oru example vachikkuvom.. jaikira kuthirai mela tha panthaiyam kattuvenga? if thats yes this also yes... odane politics naan race oda compare pannuren sollathinga, just an example.

Oru popular figure oda vote enga viluthu nu oru ethi parppu irrukkum thane.... he answered straight forward avlothan.

But In a long run if Rajini stays on the same ground, there can be a major twist ;).

chitracheenu
04-13-2004, 04:31 AM

Will you vote for Rajini or the party he supports(other than Karunanidhi or Jayalaitha)in future.

I will never vote for him..rather than I would prefer to vote for his Party definitely Thalaivaa..Mannichukoo Ungalukku Polytricks theriyaadhu..

thiru_kk
04-13-2004, 04:38 AM
Rajini using his fans for safeguarding his popularity. In his statement he is trying to create a myth around BJP. Lets wait for the election results. The people who are really affected by the policies of central and state govts will know whom to vote. It is not good moral for an icon like Rajini to promote a campaign indirectly. We are not against hime entering in politics. Let him come openly with his flag or with someone's flag. This beating around the bush shows who Rajini is! Yes I may be bit strong, but it's true that he is cunning and misusing his fans by this way!

It is against rule to declare to whom you are voting! So indirectly Rajini is sensitising and using the emotions of ordinary people who are unaware of the issues. In TN or India Rajin Vs Ramdoss/JJ is not our problem. People's life and problems are entirely different. Kingmaker is not like a gambling bussiness with out any ethics. Kamraj was a Kingmaker. So better we see what it mean king maker from the role Kamraj played!

All these saanakkiyaththanam has no ethics. Do we need the same unethical politics for ever? Do we expect the same soup from Rajini? If so :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

Personally I am not against Rajini as a person. When in politics who ever it is, we expect some degree of moral and ethics in politics. It is not only for Rajini.

reks
04-13-2004, 04:45 AM
exactly Sri... thats the key part... he is simply taking safe bets and not deciding or influencing anything or anybody different from the known course... ethu nadaka neraiya probability iruko, athuku rajini support panrar... how can he ever become a king maker... a king maker is a person who has influence over who is going to rule next... not someone who lends his support to the party which he thinks is the winning party...

am not saying his decision to support BJP is wrong... but that doesnt make him a king maker in any sense...

and taking ur own example... panthayam katravanga ellarum king maker illa...

RaasuKutty
04-13-2004, 04:49 AM
I have to disagree a bit. Yaarume eduthavudane master a irrukka mudiyathu, ennathan padippu arivu irrunthalum anbuvam than orutharai shape pannum.

sri_gan.. naan solla vandha point aa exact aa solli irukkeengaa.. naanum idhey anubhavan pathi thaan pesaaren.. If he was really interested, he shud have been active in politics (right since 1996) atleast as a critic which he never did...

just chumma election vara appa mattum indha maari statement vidarathu nnu irundhaa.. what is the difference b/w him and a typical indian politician who talks/promises development only during election rallys...

Also, he is developing a high level of animosity with all the political parties... He has developed an image in such a way that he is always going to oppose ADMK, PMK.. By doing this, he will soon create an image that he is into politics without any agenda but just to oppose the parties that troubled him and to create a protective cover for him...

If he is smart enough.. let him frame his own agendas... support who falls in his line... nurture himself into politics with thier experience and then comes words like King maker and so on...

Looking at where he stands.. I doubt his eagerness and his willingness in this.....

jaikira kuthirai mela tha panthaiyam kattuvenga? if thats yes this also yes...

u r right... i agree to this point... But my question is... what is he going to leverage by betting on the winning horse?????... If he again keeps quiet for till the next election it means HE CANNOT get on to politics... He did this mistake in 1996... Need to see what he does now....

RaasuKutty
04-13-2004, 04:55 AM
Mannichukoo Ungalukku Polytricks theriyaadhu..

thats a nice word.... i like it...

arul81
04-13-2004, 06:22 AM
Rajini is a good actor no doubt. He is not a king maker yet. may be in the future.... :think:

I am disappointed by the decision he has taken to support ADMK in three constituencies. PMK is a party that should be taught a lesson in this election but not at the cost of supporting ADMK. By doing so rajini has also become an ordinary politician. In 1996 he said "If ADMK comes to power no one can save Tamil Nadu". Today to oppose PMK he is suppporting ADMK. So later if he wants to oppose DMK or Congress he will join hands with PMK and ADMK who knows.
Rajini is a big icon in tamil nadu and he has lot of fans then why can't he support an independent candidate in those constituencies or else why can't he ask his fan club memers to contest against PMK instead of supporting ADMK.One more thing seeing their last regime only we can vote. BJP has said it has a project to interlink rivers. But there are lot of projects like this, the ploitical parties have assured that they will do if they come to power. one such is the sethu samuthira thittam in Tamil nadu. I personally feel rajini is under pressure to support BJP and ADMK(indirectly). When he can't vote to BJP in central madras then why should he tell his vote is for BJP?

thiru_kk
04-13-2004, 07:28 AM
...................he has taken to support ADMK in three constituencies. PMK is a party that should be taught a lesson in this election but not at the cost of supporting ADMK. By doing so rajini has also become an ordinary politician. In 1996 he said "If ADMK comes to power no one can save Tamil Nadu". Today to oppose PMK he is suppporting ADMK. So later if he wants to oppose DMK or Congress he will join hands with PMK and ADMK who knows.

..........................BJP has said it has a project to interlink rivers. But there are lot of projects like this, the ploitical parties have assured that they will do if they come to power. one such is the sethu samuthira thittam in Tamil nadu. I personally feel rajini is under pressure to support BJP and ADMK(indirectly). When he can't vote to BJP in central madras then why should he tell his vote is for BJP?

You are right arul. When ever he get pressure or when ever he is affected personally he come out with voice or statements. There was longgggggggggggggggggggggggg silence from him when there was serious issues in the country for the last 5 years (I mean between elections). I strongly feel that he has no qualities of a king maker and not even a GOOD LEADER. He may be a good man as an individual. Becoming a king maker is not like acting in 70 mm screen under the direction of few and financed by few. It needs constant and sustained effort to be with the people on issues (not just in visual and print media with few statements - if this is the what kingmaker then subramaniya swami is already doing similar thing).

when he was affected on Cauvery issue he came down to show his voice in a public forum and made that "1 crore donation" statement. People thought that he was going to transform his fans clubs in to a reform movement! But nothing happened! What do he say about the issue of unemployment the major issue in India from rural areas to urban cities. I bet BJP rule has increased unemployment and uncertainity at employment (even in public sector). So Rajini want his "wisest fans = whistladichaans" to think :think: :think: :lol: :lol: :lol: on what? YES HE IS FACING PRESSURE from DELHI and POES GARDEN (indirectly).

thiru_kk
04-13-2004, 07:28 AM
...................he has taken to support ADMK in three constituencies. PMK is a party that should be taught a lesson in this election but not at the cost of supporting ADMK. By doing so rajini has also become an ordinary politician. In 1996 he said "If ADMK comes to power no one can save Tamil Nadu". Today to oppose PMK he is suppporting ADMK. So later if he wants to oppose DMK or Congress he will join hands with PMK and ADMK who knows.

..........................BJP has said it has a project to interlink rivers. But there are lot of projects like this, the ploitical parties have assured that they will do if they come to power. one such is the sethu samuthira thittam in Tamil nadu. I personally feel rajini is under pressure to support BJP and ADMK(indirectly). When he can't vote to BJP in central madras then why should he tell his vote is for BJP?

You are right arul. When ever he get pressure or when ever he is affected personally he come out with voice or statements. There was longgggggggggggggggggggggggg silence from him when there was serious issues in the country for the last 5 years (I mean between elections). I strongly feel that he has no qualities of a king maker and not even a GOOD LEADER. He may be a good man as an individual. Becoming a king maker is not like acting in 70 mm screen under the direction of few and financed by few. It needs constant and sustained effort to be with the people on issues (not just in visual and print media with few statements - if this is the what kingmaker then subramaniya swami is already doing similar thing).

when he was affected on Cauvery issue he came down to show his voice in a public forum and made that "1 crore donation" statement. People thought that he was going to transform his fans clubs in to a reform movement! But nothing happened! What do he say about the issue of unemployment the major issue in India from rural areas to urban cities. I bet BJP rule has increased unemployment and uncertainity at employment (even in public sector). So Rajini want his "wisest fans = whistladichaans" to think :think: :think: :lol: :lol: :lol: on what? YES HE IS FACING PRESSURE from DELHI and POES GARDEN (indirectly).

susitha
04-13-2004, 09:37 AM

I agree with you pAlan.

susitha
04-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Sometime Rajini may dream that he will become as a king maker. but he never become as a King maker.

povs
04-13-2004, 10:01 AM
எல்லாரும் எதிர் பர்ர்க்கின ்ற Options இல்லை.
இங்கே சில Suggestions..King make yedho coffee-maker madhiri avolo easy poiduchu.
1. Political Joker
2. Trouble Maker
3. Well-wisher (of other states!!..not Tamilnadu)

அது என்ன KING-MAKER. பெரிய கரும வீரர் காமராஜர்.
ரஜினிக்கு அந்த பட்டம் கொடுத்தா காமராஜருக் கே இழுக்கு.

thiru_kk
04-13-2004, 11:21 AM
1. Political Joker
2. Trouble Maker

povs

can I choose 2 options? ohhh NO I would choose all that 3... he is good in the above three!!!

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 01:43 PM
எல்லாரும் எதிர் பர்ர்க்கின ்ற Options இல்லை.
இங்கே சில Suggestions..King make yedho coffee-maker madhiri avolo easy poiduchu.
1. Political Joker
2. Trouble Maker

அது என்ன KING-MAKER. பெரிய கரும வீரர் காமராஜர்.
ரஜினிக்கு அந்த பட்டம் கொடுத்தா காமராஜருக் கே இழுக்கு.

உங்க முத்திரை தவிர வேறு எந்த முத்திரையு ம் உங்களுக்கு கிடைக்காது . :sm12:

முதலில், ஒரு தலைப்பிலில ் உங்கள் கருத்தை சொல்ல முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள ்... மற்றவை பிறகு பாக்கலாம்.

இதுக்கு மேல் எனக்கு அமைதியா சொல்ல தெரியாது... பின் விளைவுகளுக ்கு நல்ல பையன் பொருப்பு அல்ல.

உங்க இஷ்டம் உங்க கஷ்டம்.

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 01:48 PM
u r right... i agree to this point... But my question is... what is he going to leverage by betting on the winning horse?????... If he again keeps quiet for till the next election it means HE CANNOT get on to politics... He did this mistake in 1996... Need to see what he does now....

Did he asked people to vote?

He said he will vote for "BJP" since they have a political strategy to take of this water problem... which was not solved for so long time.

He believes this issue can only be solved by the central goverment.

He has no water problem personally, but at the least he has a heart to look at that problem.

Athai paratanum, unnala mudiyathathai he is doing, there is a different perspective in seeing it.

thiru_kk and pov rombe pesurengale.. nenga sollurathai yaarala keka mudiyum first athai yosikanum appa theriyum, athukku peru than publicity summa vettukkula katthurathalam veetoda vachikonga... in a society its different.

Evalo politicians irrukanga ethanai peru ithai pathi first yosichu irrukanga... yes every year DMK opens a commision who wants the commision report, we need the work to happen on common ground athai vittu tu vetti nayam pesa ivangalukku ethukku satta sabai...

Oru orama mic pottu kathikittu irruka vendiyathane.

nasa_rover
04-13-2004, 04:01 PM
I think, people are not really mad to go behind Mr. Rajni. He is just an actor !!! We need politicians who are Engineers, Scientists and well educated...Ms. Jeyalaltiha is educated only 10 Std and Mr. Karunnnidhi is 5th std pass....and Mr. Rajni is well known that he is uneducated....So to whom do u want to give the country...to uneducated or to educated....Baba or beeba cannot do anything....India is developing..so heed only to your mind and think of Developed India....Vote for Congress !!

povs
04-13-2004, 04:33 PM
I think, people are not really mad to go behind Mr. Rajni

இது sri_gan க்கு புரிஞசா சரி.

anainar
04-13-2004, 05:25 PM
Hmmmm!! One more biased political analyst coming and spitting venom, rather than looking at the facts.

Tell me who is a the political joker? Did Rajini form govt and cheated the Tamilnadu state? Or did he ask any one to go vote for BJP? As an individual he expressed his opinion. He did so in 1999 elections too and at that time the same PMK were head over heels. Now after seeing their violent methods of protest he changed his mind and did not make any bones about expressing it. Is he a joker? Any one with some common sense would have written off PMK for their violence and casteism. And for that if you guys call him joker, well, you have to call not only him but a bunch of more than 6 crore tamilians as jokers.

You have the freedom to have your own opinion. It is a free country that way. But make sure it does not tread on others freedom. Anone who resorted to violence or casteism will die by that only. If not today tomorrow, or day after tomorrow.

Cheers

povs
04-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Hmmmm!! One more biased political analyst coming and spitting venom, rather than looking at the facts.

Not one more, I have seen many more expressing views
that he is not at all a king maker.
If you can't digest an opposing view, it will look a biased opinion.
Please do not think all the population of TN is rajini fan.

If Kamal has wished, he could also ask his fans to go against
Krishnasamy of Pudhiya Tamizhagam for the virumandi
episode. He had to change the movie because of that person.
He has not done that. Because he is a thinking actor.

Whatever rajini has done in public is all to settle his personal
score. Anything he talks about interlinking rivers is just to sugar-coat
the fight that he has drawn with PMK.

Why do Tamilians always prefer cine actors to come into public life.
Chandrababu naidu is not from cinema. So as SM Krishna. They are doing
wonderful job at the neighnoring state. When can we expect people
P.Chidambaram like educated politicians come into foray if always
people look upto cine-actors.

It is just an anguish of True Tamilian. No venom. as menitoned by you.
Hope there are guys out there feels like me eventhough minority.

Hope TN voters...change oneday....

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 06:04 PM
I think, people are not really mad to go behind Mr. Rajni. He is just an actor !!! We need politicians who are Engineers, Scientists and well educated...Ms. Jeyalaltiha is educated only 10 Std and Mr. Karunnnidhi is 5th std pass....and Mr. Rajni is well known that he is uneducated....So to whom do u want to give the country...to uneducated or to educated....Baba or beeba cannot do anything....India is developing..so heed only to your mind and think of Developed India....Vote for Congress !!

Nasa Rover,

In repeated analysis it proven lot of educated people not even voting.

If the people are like that then ofcourse the leadership will be like that.

Voting is a responsibility given by society for every single individual, why the educated people don't understand this basic fact?

If People in society live a life as "Who Cares" will abviously result in such things.

How many of you in here told, It better rajini don't enter politics, who are you to tell that? Did Rajin came and asked everyone of you?

Probably you don't even believe in yourself that a reflection you are showing at Another person.

If you personally biased to vote a right candidate why do you want to compare?

His words in one way exactly meant this, summa solla koodathu.

Nenga kulambrathukku avaru ennaiya pannuvaru?

anainar
04-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Povs,

Chandrababu naidu capitalised on Telugu Desam, started by NTR, who happens to be a movie star.

Politics is an open forum. Anyone with a mind to serve the public are most welcome to participate. If they do good things people will vote for them. We might have had all kinds of problems with MGR, but in noway we can deny him a role in shaping the politics of Tamilnadu or some of his service to the community. While MGR came from acting, Karunanidi came from poetry. To me both are art forms and what are the doing in politics?

If you look at the current loksabha, some 43% are agriculturists, some 20% are lawyers&Social activists. Engineers or technocrats are a mere 1.3%. The point I am making is Leadership is a quality that does not come by education. If that be the case every one who does PhD or Post Doc should be a leader. It is a quality that is groomed by an individual with aspirations and service mindset. It can come from any field. Kamarajar was not even matriculate. Most of today's Tamilnadu's status is accorded to him and his vision. He had the guts to make Primary education mandatory which a Cambridge educated Nehru could not forsee. If Tamilnadu stands tall in education it is because of an illiterate CM we had.

So, for sure Rajini is a leader. He did not take it lying down when his freedom is impinged upon. Kamal's freedom was as an individual was trampled upon for the movie Sandiyar. It is his choice to take it lying down instead of fighting for what he believed. If he believed he is right in that name, he should have stood his grounds and could have moved the courts to protect his freedom. He did not do that and in that process paved way for such moral police to dictate terms to anyone and everyone. He should have stood his grounds. That is why he is not a leader.

Leaders set role models by their beliefs, not by their compromises.

Cheers

povs
04-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Povs,
Chandrababu naidu capitalised on Telugu Desam, started by NTR, who happens to be a movie star.
Leadership is a quality that does not come by education. If that be the case every one who does PhD or Post Doc should be a leader. It is a quality that is groomed by an individual with
So, for sure Rajini is a leader.
Cheers

#1 Chandrababu naidu did win a election next-term by performance not by NTR legacy.
SM Krishna is not from filmdom. In my opinion SM.K is real good example
for a politician.

#2 Leadership cannot be taught completely. But still please do not give Kamaraj
as an example, you will find such a politician one in crore.
My point is dont look upto actors only as it is happening unfortunately in TN
for the past 30 years.

#3 Rajini is a leader, I strongly agree, unfortunately only for his fans
not for a state or a country. If so, it is a disaster.

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 07:16 PM

Yes.. This is the key.

#1 Chandrababu naidu did win a election next-term by performance not by NTR legacy.
SM Krishna is not from filmdom. In my opinion SM.K is real good example
for a politician.

There are lot of better examples other than the person you are telling.

#2 Leadership cannot be taught completely. But still please do not give Kamaraj
as an example, you will find such a politician one in crore.
My point is dont look upto actors only as it is happening unfortunately in TN
for the past 30 years.

Fortunate or Unfortunate its politics and people decided.

#3 Rajini is a leader, I strongly agree, unfortunately only for his fans
not for a state or a country. If so, it is a disaster.

If he can be a leader for his fans (they are also people of country and state) it takes no time to lead the rest of people in a different field in a different way, I strongly think he is learning that part now and he is doing it well to my knowledge.

anainar
04-13-2004, 07:20 PM
SM Krishna??? He did good initially and for Bangalore. But he is charged with serious cases of nepotism to particular community and Congress is in shaky grounds in Karnataka. He has completely ignored the rural parts of Karnataka and that is why South Kanara districts are up in arms against him supporting Ananth Kumar. I lived in Bangalore and am a fan of SM Krishna but he does not inspire me as a leader who I would vote for him.

During the Cauvery riots, all Tamil channels were blacked out. There was a meeting between the home minister and cable operators and kannada activists. One guy had the guts to get up and shout on the face of the minister that he will destroy any theater that plays tamil movies in front of the camera and minister and that stupid minister was smiling. As an individual, my rights to view a channel of my choice was trampled upon and there is not a word of condemnation from SM Krishna. I refused to pay the cable guy and lived without cable for more than 2 months. Such barbaric acts of trampling on individual freedom are to be condemned in unambiguous ways by a leader of stature. SMKrishna did not do it and hence he does not inspire me.

The initial breakthrough for Chandrababu Naidu did happen through his star father in law NTR. Tell me I am wrong. People did look upto NTR as a leader. Whether he did good or not is a different story. The fact is cinema is a media. Shrewd people can use it as a spring board and nothing wrong in it, if the aspire and have certain beliefs. Ronald Regan himself is an actor. Arnold is an actor. To me it is just another profession and I dont differentiate between professions for entering politics.

Cheers

povs
04-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Would like to add bit more....

Rajini Support for DMK & TMC in 1996 =====> to settle score with Jayalalitha
or in public interest ?
Rajini's fast during kaveri episode ====> to settle score with Bharathiraja and Co.
or in public interest ?
Rajini's support for BJP =====> to settle score with PMK or in public interest ?
(implying opposition for DMK Combine)

Rajini's ???????? =====> Who is next ????????

Let us leave it to the people of TN to decide.

povs
04-13-2004, 07:38 PM
SM Krishna??? During the Cauvery riots, all Tamil channels were blacked out. There was a meeting between the home minister and cable operators and kannada activists. One guy had the guts to get up and shout on the face of the minister that he will destroy any theater that plays tamil movies in front of the camera and minister and that stupid minister was smiling.
Cheers

By the way, I was also there in Bangalore during that time...
Infact I disconnected and refused to pay..have not infact reconnected
the cable until I moved out of the country...This is the only way we can protest.
Here is where education could play a role. If the educated people are at the helm
of affairs I think they would have understood the infringement of fundemental
rights.

The great rajini infact has not even spoken against these atrocities ..WHY ??
Bharathiraja has spoken..Sathiyaraj has spoken ...Many more tamil actors
have got united.

I feel he rises whenever he is personally attacked...
No social cause. POTA was grossly misused by JJ
Did he voice any opinion on that.

For his personal vendetta why he is playing a spoiling-sport....

anainar
04-13-2004, 07:41 PM
People change Povs. Jayalalitha was the most corrupt and arrogant CM at that time. What is wrong in opposing her? I did oppose her at that time. But in her second tenure now, I am impressed by her performance. If needed, I would vote for her if she promises same performance. She did wrong things initially of arresting Karunanidhi in the midnight. But over all her performance is ok.

Bharathiraja is a sychopant. He wanted to getinto good books of Jeyalalitha and made Cauvery an emotional issue rather than a problem of sharing of water. Going to SC for Cauvery water was also a confrontationist approach, rather than a solution by mutual trust. Bharathiraja add fuel to the fire saying it is the pride of Tamilians. The moment an issue is made emotional like that, the solution goes away. I would appreciate Krishna and Naidu in that respect. They resolved their problems with Almatti dam without any Supreme court intervention or emotional drama. I am a strong advocate of nationalising resources to avoid such trouble.

Opposing PMK is in public interest. Caste based politics should not be encouraged. It is rampant in Bihar and UP but Tamilnadu is much ahead of them. We dont want a retrogade step of caste based politics finding roots. For this reason PMK needs to be taught a lesson to shun caste base and violence. DMK should have stayed away from PMK but they could not.

Next in Rajini's list? Who knows? It could be the same BJP if they dont perform. But it will be so in my list too. I wont support some one who does not perform.

Cheers

povs
04-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Opposing PMK.....
Cheers
By saying support for BJP he is playing a spoiling-sport
rather than opposing PMK.
Let us see how serious rajini words are taken into account
by TN people.

sri_gan
04-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Povs,

You have to very careful at the current move, he didn't encouraged P.Chindambaram to stay away from congress, this is interesting part.

You wait and see, there will be a huge twist in next state election or the next one after.

Thats how I perceive in a long run and thats the major reason I didn't choose any posts for Rajini and said as a King Maker.

thiru_kk
04-14-2004, 05:38 AM
சென்னை, ஏப். 14- திராவிடர் கழக தலைவர் கி.வீரமணி நேற்று வெளியிட்ட அறிக்கையில ் கூறியிருப் பதாவது„-

ஊழலையும் வன்முறையைய ும் விரும்பாதவ ர் என்று தன்னை அறிமுகப்பட ுத்திக் கொண்ட நடிகர் ரஜpனி, அதற்காகவே தேர்தலில் பா.ஜ.க.வை ஆதாpக்கப்ப வதாக வாய்ஸ் கொடுத்துள் ளார்.

நதிநீர் இணைப்பு என்பது பல ஆண்டுகளாக, சிந்திக்கப ்பட்டு வரும் நல்ல திட்டம். பல லட்சக்கணக் கான கோடி ரூபாய் திட்டம் என்பதால், உலக வங்கியிடம் தன்னை- தன் நாட்டை அடமானம் வைக்க விரும்பாதத ால் அந்தத் திட்டத்தை, காங்கிரஸ் மற்றும் அதற்குப்பி ன் வந்த பல ஆட்சிகள் நடைமுறைப்ப டுத்த முன் வரவில்லை. ஏன் 1998, 1999 ஆண்டுகளில் ஆட்சியில் இருந்தபோது கூட வாஜ;பாய் அரசே இதுபற்றி செயல் திட்டம் எதுவும் வகுத்ததா இல்லையே? முடிவை முன்னால் எடுத்துவிட ்டு, கார ணங்களை பின்னால் கண்டுபிடித ்துக் கூறுகிறhர் நடிகர் ரஜனி.

யாருக்கு வாக்களிப்ப து என்பது அவருக்குள் ள உhpமை. அதை யாரும் மறுக்க முடியாது. வன்முறையை யார் செய்தாலும் அது பாட்டாளி மக்கள் கட்சி செய்தாலும் , பா.ஜ.க. செய்தாலும் நம்மைப் போன்றவர்கள ் ஏற்க முடியாது.

பெஸ்ட் பேக்காp எhpப்பு வழக்கில் குஜராத் பா.ஜ. அரசு நியாயமான விசாரணையை நடத்தவில்ல ை. எனவே மீண்டும் வழக்கு விசாரணையை எடுத்துக் கொள்ளப்பட வேண்டும். குஜராத்தில ் விசாhpக்கக் கூடாது. மகாராஷ்டிர ா மாநிலத்தில ்தான் வழக்கு விசா hpக்கப்பட வேண்டும் என்று உச்சநீதி மன்றம் வழங்கிய தீர்ப்பே வன்முறையாள ர்கள் அணி எது என்பதை தௌpவாக அடையாளம் காட்டுவது போல அமைந்துள்ள து.

1992-ல் பாபர் மசூதியை இடித்து, அந்த இடத்தில் ராமர் கோவில் கட்டியே தீருவோம் என்று ஆர்ப்பாpத் ு அதன் மூலம் இந்தியத் துணைக்கண்ட ம் முழுவதும் ரத்த ஆறு ஓடுவதற்குக ் காரணமான வன்முறைக்க ு வித்திட்டு விட்டு, பின்னர் ஆட்சியும் அதிகார மும்தங்கள் கையில் உள்ளது என்ற வாய்ப்பினா ல் வழக்கிலிரு ந்தும் தம்மை விடுவித்து க் கொண்டவர்கள ்யார் என்பதும் நாடறிந்த தகவல்.

நடிகர் ரஜpனியின் வன்முறை பற்றிய இலக்கணம் வினோதமானது என்பது அவர் படித்த அறிக்கையே சான்று. அடித்தால் திருப்பி அடிப்போம் என்பதுதானே அவரது தத்துவம். அது வன்முறை அல்லவா? சட்டத்தை நாட வேண்டிய ஒருவர், சட்டத்தை அவரே கையில் எடுப்பது நியாயமாகும ா?

வரும் தேர்தலில் முக்கிய கேள்வியே இதுதான். மக்களின் அமைதி வாழ்வு, சக வாழ்வு, நல்லிணக்க வாழ்வு தேவையெனில் மதச்சார்பற ்ற தன்மையை ஆதாpக்கும் அணியே வெற்றி பெற வேண்டும். தமிழர்களே ஏமாந்து விடாதீர்கள ்.

இவ்வாறு கூறியுள்ளா ர்.

News Source: thinakaran.com

thiru_kk
04-14-2004, 01:58 PM
sri_gan Wrote:
Did he asked people to vote?

He said he will vote for "BJP" since they have a political strategy to take of this water problem... which was not solved for so long time. He believes this issue can only be solved by the central goverment.

Do he know that the same BJP was/is in power for 5 years? What steps do they take towards this project? Do he know that every other govt had this dream project and hesited to start this project for the following reasons:

1. It needs lots of fund > fund has to come from some MNC (Multi National Corporations) / world Bank > we have to pay haevy interests for these loans (which we connot afford) > all the dams, power stations will be controlled by privates > water & electricity price will go high....These are the influence of world Bank loans in many developing countries

2. Millions of people will have to displaced or forcefully evicted from their livelihood - place of work, studies, homes etc...They will have to loose their lands. Needs a package of resources to rehabilitate them in another part in a better life. This involves a huge sum of money! Where will it come?

There are many unanswered such questions!

I say it will be easier to Nationalise rivers and bring reforms in water resource, than to link all the rivers!It is not just my idea. Its by many experts! But it need political will to do that! Why BJP could not do it? Its a million dollar question in politics ;) which Rajini and his fans may not understand so easily as they understand complicated idiyaappa sikkal Baba story! :P

He has no water problem personally, but at the least he has a heart to look at that problem.

Athai paratanum, unnala mudiyathathai he is doing, there is a different perspective in seeing it.

This doesn't justify Rajini's actions and your polls.

thiru_kk and pov rombe pesurengale.. nenga sollurathai yaarala keka mudiyum first athai yosikanum appa theriyum, athukku peru than publicity summa vettukkula katthurathalam veetoda vachikonga... in a society its different.

Can Rajini come down in any streets/live media of TN to talk about real issues affecting people and his valid reason to this election voice? or can you represent him? Let me humbly say that first don't be emotional! I am not saying anything inclined to any political party! There will be difference of opinions in the world on any issue! We need to listen, understand and accept the truth in it! If there is no chance for differences of opinions it will be like Hitler's **** regime or Jeyalalitha's ADMK regieme!

Continue the discussion! cool :ee: :D :P :think:

sri_gan
04-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Last times le ellam voice koduthathu ennavo unmai than, but anniki irruntha petti padichingana he was asking people to vote for certain alliance and ofcourse I heard there was pressure from kazhagam itself...

Rendavathu Suntv was repeatedly putting that even after the precharam time was over.. we have to consider those also.

This time parunga... suntv satharna news mari sollittu vitu irrupanga.

nasa_rover
04-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Hello, Nice discussion....it is awful for rajni to fight for Baba...the same case was for Kamal.....he was also under fire....but he changed the movie name and adjusted with the nature...So mad rajni should have done such things instead of suppourting BJP....Anyway Rajni will not or can not suceed in his political careers....I was also a fan of rajni....On the day when he talked about politics....I hate him.....So people give a nice kick for Rajni in this elections....

=Content Edited for abusive language=

Please check your PM

SRI_GAN

jaihari
04-15-2004, 03:49 PM
ரஜினி is a good actor in reality. but he is not that much interested in public interest rather he is more interested in his image.he wants tamil nadu people to compell him to be the CM and at that time he will go to himalayas.but the time had gone and that rajini craze is well reduced now.Ask him to give another hit atleast.a cm must have a stable mind and shud be bold enough.

Shy
04-15-2004, 04:28 PM
:( full topic padichutu vanthu paesuraen !!!

One more topic abt rajini too pending.. thiru rajini pathi thappa solaatheengo aama solitaen :evil:

Shy

vennai1
04-15-2004, 10:16 PM
.. thiru rajini pathi thappa solaatheengo aama solitaen

Jsi... no he is not against thalaivar as a person...
just against the idea of thalaivar playing king maker ... :?

bharti
04-17-2004, 07:48 PM
a normal human being

susitha
04-24-2004, 01:01 AM
Hi Rajini fans go to the link http://malta.globat.com/~ibctamil.net/audio/india13-04-04.smil and you can listen about Rajini in the last part of speech.

qt6
04-28-2004, 01:29 PM

Will you vote for Rajini or the party he supports?

this is really interesting..

what do u think guys!!

selvamurugan
04-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Hi Rajini fans go to the link http://malta.globat.com/~ibctamil.net/audio/india13-04-04.smil and you can listen about Rajini in the last part of speech.Wகொ தெ கெல்ல் திச் குய் கிவிங் cஒம்மென்ட் ்ய், ஆப்டுல் J .. ஸ்டுபிட் இடிஒட் ..

selvamurugan
04-28-2004, 08:10 PM
Hi Rajini fans go to the link http://malta.globat.com/~ibctamil.net/audio/india13-04-04.smil and you can listen about Rajini in the last part of speech.

Who the hell this guy Abdul Jabbar .. REally stupid,idiot ....

susitha
04-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Mr. Selvamurugan,
Abdull Jabbar is not Idiot. He is a Tamilan. He doesnt like to cheat tamil people like Rajini.

qt6
04-29-2004, 02:39 AM
peace peace!!

qt6
04-29-2004, 02:41 AM
I dont know what u guys talking about?

confusin a lot!!

thiru_kk
05-02-2004, 03:52 AM
நண்பர்களே கீதத்தில் கருத்துக்க ளை வைக்கும் போது நல்ல மொழியில் வைக்கலாமே... பிறரை திட்டுவதால ் எந்த பலனும் இல்லை. உங்களது கருத்துக்க ளை முன் வையுங்கள்... புரிந்துகொ ள்ள வசதியாக இருக்கும்.

sagi
05-02-2004, 05:47 AM
as usual when it comes to indian politics sagi is :think:
may be we should wait....bcos rajini ye ethuvum avanga vayala sollaliye? [ sonnangala?]

thiru...agree hope our friends take care of it :)

mahaling
05-02-2004, 06:37 AM
namma naatta yaarume kaapatha mudiyadha enna. we've been forced to vote for one among the evil parties.

if they were doing their duty properly we would ahve attained the days before the indian war of independence.

sagi
05-02-2004, 06:40 AM
ninga solrathila nijam illama illai mahaling. kali kaalam thane ithu...kali muthi pojiduthu :(

mahaling
05-02-2004, 06:48 AM
romba seriya sonneenga sagi. kali eppo kudiraila varuvar nnu irukku. indha prabanjam thirumab uruvaaganum nalla vidama.

ennala onnum panna mudiyalaiye nnu varutha padathaan mudiyudhu. thani manushan enna pannida mudiyum sollunga.

sagi
05-02-2004, 07:17 AM
thani manushan ala ellame pannalam mahaling....but still its easy when we are together..
anyway as you have already mentioned...poruthar bhoomi aalvar ;)

thiru_kk
05-02-2004, 12:15 PM
:think:

sri_gan
05-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Guys,

If you notice, All of the above is gaining equal popularity as an "A Actor".

I'm once he decides gets into the field, he definetely has a chance for getting welcomed by our people and i don't think getting into politics is a sin or something.

We have seen who ruled the country without even a proper education... even if they have a good education... some did play a trick and ofcourse the best or worst is seen by the people.

If people know Rajini as a good person whats wrong in welcoming him into the one of people's welfare service which is nothing but the politics.

I think i'm looking at the positive side, how about the rest?

mahaling
05-02-2004, 02:32 PM
i won't say that's a sin. but i'm blaming only the hero worship. rajini is trying to use that in a wrong way. chumma condutor rajini ya vandhu MP election kku nikka sollunga idhellam nadakkudhaannu paarpom.

we can give him a chance. chumma puli varudhu kadai maari imsai pannikittu irukkar rajini.

nalladhu panna seridhaan.

sagi
05-03-2004, 04:27 AM
but it is not possible for him to come just as "RAJINI". even if he wants to..his fans aren't going to allow him. man i personally thing rajini has nothing in his hands...all in his fans' hands ..all he has to do is to say "yes i am coming"/ "no i am not coming"

thiru_kk
05-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Listen to the link about TN politics http://www.tamilnatham.com/audio/rishie/rishie20040503.smil

dinesh
05-07-2004, 03:41 PM
ரஜினி - " தமிழ் நாட்டின் குழப்பவாதி"
கோச்சா

ரஜினி - சினிமாவைப் பொறுத்தவரை வசூல் அள்ளித் தந்த படங்களைத் தந்தவர்.

1991-96-ல் ஜெயலலிதா செய்கைகளுக ்கு வடிகாலாக இருந்த சில படங்களும் அதில் உண்டு.

96-ல் நெருப்பு எரிந்து கொண்டிருந் தது. அப்போது அவரும் தன் பங்கிற்கு அறிக்கை விட்டார்.

சன் டி.வி தான் என்ன செய்கிறோம் என்பது தெரியாமல், அந்த அறிக்கைக்க ு மிகப் பெரிய முக்கியத்த ுவம் தர, ஏதோ அந்த எலெக்ஷன் முடிவே அவரால் தான் வந்தது என்ற எண்ணம் மீடியாவில் விதைக்கப்ப ட்டது.

ரஜினியும் போதையின் உச்சத்தில் அடுத்து வந்த தேர்தலில் ஆணவமாக கோயமுத்தூர ் வெடி குண்டு நிகழ்ச்சி பற்றி , கராத்தே தியாகராஜனு ம், வெற்றிவேலு ம் இரு புறம் நிற்க, அறிக்கை விட்டார். அது புஷ்வாணம் ஆனாது தான் மிச்சம்.

அப்போதும் தி.மு.க விழித்துக் கொள்ளாமல், அவரது ஆதரவு கிடைத்தால் போதும், ஜெயித்து விடலாம் என மூப்பனாரை உதாசினப்பட ுத்தியது.

வந்தது அடுத்த சட்டசபைத் தேர்தல். 96-ல் "லூஸ் மோகன்" சொன்னால் கூட தமிழக மக்கள் அதிமுக-விற்கு எதிராக ஓட்டுப் போடும் மன நிலையில் இருந்தார்க ள் என்பதும், ரஜினி அறிக்கையும ் தேர்தல் முடிவும் "குரங்கு உட்கார பனம் பழம் விழுந்த" கதை என்பதும் மறந்து, ரஜினி சரணம் எனும் நிலையை திமுக எடுத்தது. தமிழக மக்கள் ரஜினி சொல்லிட்டா கண்மூடி செய்வார்கள ் என திமுக நம்பியது அதன் அரசியல் அறிவைக் காண்பித்தத ு.

அதிமுக- தமாக இணைய திமுக தோல்வியைத் தழுவியது.

ரஜினியும் போயஸ் கார்டனுக்க ு மலர்க் கொத்து அனுப்பினார ்.

அதன் பின், காவிரிப் பிரச்சனை வந்தது.

எம்.எஸ்.உதய ூர்த்தி போன்றோர் பல காலமாக காவிரிப் பிரச்சனைக் கு உழைக்க, ரஜினி உண்ணாவிரதம ் இருந்து ஒரு கருத்து சொன்னார் - நதிகளை இணைத்தால் காவிரிப் பிரச்சனைத் தீருமாம்.

சன் டி.வியும் மாய்ந்து மாய்ந்து நேரடி ஒளிபரப்பு செய்தது.

காமராஜர் போல் மேக்கப் போட்டு, காலை இட்லிக்கும ் , இரவு தூள் விருந்துக் கும் இடைப்பட்ட நேரத்தில் வந்து காத்தாட மெரினாவில் அமர்ந்தார் ரஜினி.

போலாமா வேண்டாமா என எல்லோரும் நினைத்த போது, திமுக-வைச் சேர்ந்த ராதிகா-சரத்-நெப்போலியன ் வர சன் டி.வில் பார்த்த மற்ற நட்சத்திரங ்களும் வர ஆரம்பித்தன ர்.

இவரும் கவர்னரிடம் போய் மனுக் கொடுத்தார் . தான் நதிகளை இணைக்க ஒரு கோடி தருவதாகச் சொன்னார்.

நாட்கள் ஓடின-

இருகோடுகள் தத்துவம் போல், நதி நீர் இணைப்பு எனும் பெரிய பிரச்சனையை ரஜினி கிளரி விட்டு காவிரி பிரச்சனையை சின்னக் கோடாக்கினா ர். என்னே சாதுர்யம்..! !!!

அரசியல் களத்தில் காட்சிகள் மாறின...

பா.ம.க-வை எதிர்ப்பதா க ரஜினி மாபெரும் அறிக்கை..

ஏன்...?

1. பா.ம.க- 20 ,30 ,50 வருடம் வளர்ந்த மரங்களை வெட்டியதால ா...?

2. தாழ்த்தப்ப ட்டவர்களைத ் தாக்குவதால ா...?

3. வன்முறைக் கட்சியாக வளர்வதாலா..?

4. ஜாதிய உணர்வைத் தூண்டுவதால ா..?

ம்ஹீம்... இவர் பாபா-வை ஓட விடவில்லைய ாம்...!!!

அடத் தேவுடா...

அப்ப 96-கூட மக்கள் ஜெயலலிதாவா ல் படும் கஷ்டம் பார்த்து அல்ல .. தனது தனிப்பட்ட ஈகோ-வை தூண்டியதால ் தான் போல்...!

இதற்கு சாக்காக, பா.ஜ.க- தான் தேசிய நதி நீர் பற்றித் தேர்தல் அறிக்கையில ் சொல்கிறதாம ்.

அப்ப, அடுத்த நாள் கருணாநிதி நதி நீர் இணைப்பு பற்றி சொன்னவுடன் தனது நிலைப் பற்றி என்ன முடிவெடுத் தார்....? இந்த ரஜினி..!

நல்ல வேளை ஜெயலலிதாவு க்கு மான ரோசம் இருந்தது. ரஜினி படம் போட்டு அதிமுக வோட்டு வேட்டை ஆடத் தேவையில்லை என நிலை எடுத்தார். தமிழ் தலைவர்கள் ஜெயலலிதாவி டமிருந்து இதை கற்றுக் கொண்டால் நல்லது.

ஐயா ஹிஸ் மாஸ்டர் வாய்ஸ் ரஜினியே...!,

இப்போது பிரச்சனை,

காவிரி நதி நீர் பங்கீடு பற்றி...! உங்களுக்கு ராமதாஸிக்க ும் உள்ள தனிப்பட்ட விரோதம் பற்றி அல்ல..!!

இன்னைக்கு ஆரம்பித்தா ல் கூட பல வருடம் ஆகும் நதிகள் இணைக்க .. அது வரை காவிரி டெல்டா மக்கள் என்ன எலிக் கறித் திங்க வேண்டியது தானா...?

ரஜினி அவர்களே... முடிந்தால் நல்லது பண்ணுங்கள் இல்லை உபத்திரவம் பண்ண வேண்டாம்..!

அதுவுமன்றி நீங்கள் சில கேள்விகளுக ்கு பதில் சொல்லுங்கள ்-

1. எந்த தமிழ் படங்களும் கர்நாடகாவி ல் திரையிட முடியாத நிலைக்கு உங்கள் தீர்வு என்ன...?

அதில் உங்களுக்கு மட்டும் கிடைக்கும் விதிவிலக்க ிற்கு காரணம் என்ன...?

2. அரை குறை ஆடைகள், செயற்கை கதைகள், பெண்கள் இழிவு படுத்தும் காட்சியமைப ்பு இல்லா ஒரு தழிழ் படம் தர முடியுமா...?

3. திறமையுள்ள எத்தனை இளைஞர்களை உங்கள் துறையில் கண்டெடுத்த ு அறிமுகப்பட ுத்தியுள்ள ீர்கள்..?

4. காவிரிப் பிரச்சனையி ல் வரம்பு மீறூம் கர்நாடகாவி ற்கு உங்கள் பதில் என்ன...?

5. தமிழகம் சுற்றியுள் ள அனைத்து மாநிலங்களி லும் நீர் உள்ளதென்றா ல் தமிழகத்திற ்கு கொஞ்சம் தந்து, இந்திய ஒருமைப் பாட்டை காப்பாத்த வேண்டியது தானே..? அதை விடுத்து தமிழகம் அழிய வேண்டியது தான் தண்ணீர் இன்றி எனும் மிரட்டல் அறிக்கைகள் ஏன்...?

6. அட போகட்டும், கர்நாடகா தர வேண்டிய உரிமையைக் கொடுக்க நீங்கள் என்ன முயற்சி எடுத்தீர்க ள்..?

40லட்சம் தமிழர்கள் கர்நாடாகாவ ில் வாழுகிறார் கள் என தமிழ் தலைவர் தொலைக்காட் சி மூலமே மிரட்டல் விடும் நீங்கள், பல லட்சம் கன்னடர்கள் தமிழகத்தில ் உண்டு என்று கிருஷ்ணாவி ற்கு உணர்த்தி தண்ணீர் விட வேண்டியது தானே...?

இழப்பதற்கு தமிழகத்தை விட கன்னடர்களு க்குத் தான் அதிகம் உள்ளது. கர்நாடாகா வன்முறைப்ப ாதை கண்டால், தகவல் தொழில்நுட் பத்தைச் சார்ந்து வளரும் கர்நாடாகா அழிந்து விடும். அதனால் அவர்களின் பலவீனம் மறைத்து தமிழகத்தை மிரட்டும் உங்கள் செய்கைக்கு காரணம் என்ன...?

வாய் நிறைய "என்னை வாழவைக்கும ் தமிழக மக்களே.." என டயலாக் விட்டு , தமிழக மக்களின் வயிற்றில் அடிக்காதீர ்கள்.

எலிக்கறி தின்னும் நிலையில் உள்ள தஞ்சைத் தழிழன் நிலை காண தஞ்சையில் ஒரு சுற்றுப் பயணப் போனால் என்ன...?

காவிரிப் பிரச்சனைகு த் தீர்வு கேட்டு அவனவன் கொந்தளித்த ால், உண்ணாவிரத ஸ்டெண்ட் எடுத்த உங்களுக்கு , தேவையில்லா முக்கியத்த ுவம் கொடுத்த கருணாநிதிக ்கு இதுவும் வேண்டும் இன்னமும் வேண்டும்.

வாரிசோ என்னவோ, ஒரு நல்ல வேட்பாளரான , தயாநிதி மாறனை எதிர்த்து நீங்கள் அதிமுக-விற்கு மத்திய சென்னையில் வாக்களிக்க ப் போவதை நினைத்தால் ,

"சிரிப்பு வருது சிரிப்பு வருது சிரிக்கச் சிரிப்பு வருது .." எனும் பாட்டு தான் ஞாபகம் வருது. திமுக-வைப் பார்த்துத் தான் - உங்களைப் பார்த்து அல்ல.

ரஜினி மத்திய சென்னையில் ஜெயலலிதாவி ன் "இரட்டை இலை" சின்னத்தில ் - ஒரு வேளை பாலகங்கா சமாதானச் செம்மல் போல - வாக்களிப்ப தை நினைத்துப் பார்த்தால் , சூப்பரப்பு புபுபு....!!!!

இதில் வேறு பா.ம.க ஜெயிப்பது தோற்பது பற்றிக் கேட்டால், பூர்வ ஜென்ம புண்ணியம் பற்றிப் பிரசங்கம்.

அப்ப முந்தியத் தேர்தலில் தி.மு.க ஜெயித்தது பூர்வ புண்ணிய ஜென்மத்தில ் பண்ணிய புண்ணியம் என்றால், அடுத்த தேர்தலில் திமுக தோற்றத்திற ்கு அதே பூர்வ ஜென்மத்தில ் செய்த பாவமா.?

என்னா மேன் கன்பியூஸ் பண்றே...!

நீயும் குழம்பி உன் ரசிகரும் குழம்புறது போதாது என்று,

இப்ப மககளையுமா..?

தமிழக வாக்களர்கள ே, நீங்கள் களை எடுக்க வேண்டிய கட்சிகள் உண்டு. உண்மை தான்.

ஆனால், ரஜினி ஒரு நல்ல ஆக்ஷன் பட ஹீரோ தான்.

ஆனால் ஒரு சமூகப் பொறுப்பற்ற நடிகர். அதை அவருக்க உணர்த்துவத ு எல்லாவற்றி லும் தலையாயது.

அதனால் அவருக்கு ஒரு நல்ல பாடம் புகட்ட அவரின் கோரிக்கையை தயை தாட்சண்யமி ன்றி நிராகரியுங ்கள்...!!

தமிழ் பட ஷீட்டிங்கி ற்கும், தமிழர் அவல வாழ்க்கை நிஜத்திற்க ும் வேறுபாடின் றி, சொடக்கு போட்டு சவால் விடும் நடிகர்.ரஜி ிக்கு மயக்கம் தௌ¤ய அதுவே நல்ல மருந்து.

அது தான் தமிழகத்திற ்கும் நல்லது.

----

பி.கு: தன்னை முழுதாய் அறிய மனிதன் ஞானியாக முயல்வான். இவரோ தன்னைக் கட்டுப்படு த்த முடியாமல் ஆன்மிகப் பாதைக்கு துடிக்கிறா ர். அதனால் அதுகண்டும் தடுமாற வேண்டாம்.

gocha2003@yahoo.com

நன்றி - Gocha
Thinnai 29/04/04 www.thinnai.com
http://www.thinnai.com/pl0429043.html

sri_gan
05-07-2004, 03:58 PM
This guy makes a simple attempt his pessimistic view will get noticed.

This author thinks he is a critic but its not like as he thinks.

This is the dumbest article I ever read.

dinesh
05-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Well......he has asked some reasonable questions.....which nobody is prepared to answer....

sri_gan
05-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Well......he has asked some reasonable questions.....which nobody is prepared to answer....

Shi,

Kelvi kekurathu ellarukkum easy this, this guy is viewing the politics as a pessimistic view ofcourse when he views in that way he will not get an answer. These guys are the reason who seeds bad thought about politics in a over all view.

There are better way to see the activities and it the responsibility of a Media to be optimistic about thing and move forward.

Ellathiyum Pessimistic a pakurathala ellame unmai nu sollira mudiyathu... As human nature human brain might enjoy reading his view.

But the solution is still in the hands of every single person who votes and selects a Goverment.

This pessimistic view cannot gather the people to enforce the optimistic activity instead it will trigger the other part of human which is not good for any one.

Thats my stand and thats why i mentioned this is the dumbest article i ever read.

Veech-Arival-AaruMugam
05-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Korreekt nainaaa Rajini innaaa petchu pesuraa paalaa

Ramadsoss has let down the people who lost live for formation of pmk . Stipend & pension r given to those families by the govt

All political leaders lie & rajini is no exception

thiru_kk
05-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Rajini has lots of his investments in Bangalore and in Karnataka, so he has valid reason to worry about loosing money... Tamilargal thalaiyil milagai araippathu is so easy.. because we Tamils are emotional and behind hero worship... Thalaivaa saranam.. Thalaivar puranam.. thalaivar athu.. thalaivar ithu.. all these slogans can have no result in developing a society. What qualities makes one as "thalaivar"? Why do people like to call the silver screen hero as "thalaivar"? hmmmmmmmmmmmm a longggggggggggggggggggg way to go for us Tamils to really realise these mistakes... Yes experience will teach us... :think:

sri_gan
05-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Rajini has lots of his investments in Bangalore and in Karnataka, so he has valid reason to worry about loosing money... Tamilargal thalaiyil milagai araippathu is so easy.. because we Tamils are emotional and behind hero worship... Thalaivaa saranam.. Thalaivar puranam.. thalaivar athu.. thalaivar ithu.. all these slogans can have no result in developing a society. What qualities makes one as "thalaivar"? Why do people like to call the silver screen hero as "thalaivar"? hmmmmmmmmmmmm a longggggggggggggggggggg way to go for us Tamils to really realise these mistakes... Yes experience will teach us... :think:

Thiru,

Onnu sonna thappa eduthukka kudathu... More than 75% of politicians do the job of molagai araithal... athugaga politics a appdinu mudivu kattira mudiyathu. The guys who wrote that article thinks that way.

Apart from that A pessimistic view never achieved anything, athunala than athai pessimistic nu solluranga.

So enna porutha varai there is no exception as tamils or malayalees or what ever.. Thats a stupid way and it is the root cause of racisim. Jathikkum nenga sollura tamils, tamil people kkum enna vitheyasam nu neachinga..... Jathi sinna sakadai na tamil nu kodi pidikirathu athaa vida periya sakadai, jathi kandu puducha anniki jathiyoda impact theriyathu... ippo annubavikirathu yaaru....

Think about the welfare of people and what you can contribute for a goverment, that will help some future generation atha vittu ttu naan tamilan kku mattum than pannuvenaa appo India le irruka mithavan ellam enna? Thinks before you stress on the word.

Enn USA le kuda than Arnold Governer agirar... athukku enna pannurathu?

So don't tell that Tamilan athu ithu nu ellam.... I will not buy that thought at all.

Rajini oda point le irrunthe onnu solluren nalla parunga....

Rajini says in his movies "Ennai vazha vaitha thamizh makkal... nu..." seri appadi solluratha rasikirathu yaaru athe tamil makkal thane, so appadi pesa edam koduthathu namma alunga...

Namma pakkam mistake vachikittu athoda flow le irrukavangale puduchu thappu thappu sonna enna artham?

Un vaithukku innoruthan sappida mudiyuma? *Basic of Life*

Ithu purincha tamil tamil nu ethukku kodi pidikirenga nu puriyalai... Nee ippadi kattu kathu kathi nalliki oru group tamil tamil nu suthuvan... appuram avan pasanga atha vachu poltics pannuvan...

Tamil makkala emathuranga emathuranga... seri emathuna nee enda emare? nee emara kudathu nu thane unakkunu oru brain thaniya irrukku? enn use panna theriyatha?

thiru_kk
05-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Sri_gan

I think you are confusing here with out seeing the difference between the critical analysis and pessimistic approach! May be because of having kanmoodithanamaana or (for your own reason) expectation on Rajini! we have every right to criticise the public life of someone entering in politics.

We rationalise any thing not just by our thoughts but also from many facts. Can you disprove the questions raised from the begining on this debate? Are you trying to say that every one here should accept Rajini as Thalaivar and what he is doing is Right? I believe everyone have the right to say what they belive; thats the sprit in a discussion. The FUTURE will reveal us the true face of Rajini! :Ksp: :think:

By the way, caste is entirely different from race! So please dont try to mix up both! :nono: :nono: Ethenic race has a solid base! I am not racist, but we need to respect the ethnic races and its uniqueness! It is an identity! I am not going to explain about it here since the topic is about Rajini!

sri_gan
05-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Sri_gan

I think you are confusing here with out seeing the difference between the critical analysis and pessimistic approach! May be because of having kanmoodithanamaana or (for your own reason) expectation on Rajini! we have every right to criticise the public life of someone entering in politics.

We rationalise any thing not just by our thoughts but also from many facts. Can you disprove the questions raised from the begining on this debate? Are you trying to say that every one here should accept Rajini as Thalaivar and what he is doing is Right? I believe everyone have the right to say what they belive; thats the sprit in a discussion. The FUTURE will reveal us the true face of Rajini! :Ksp: :think:

By the way, caste is entirely different from race! So please dont try to mix up both! :nono: :nono: Ethenic race has a solid base! I am not racist, but we need to respect the ethnic races and its uniqueness! It is an identity! I am not going to explain about it here since the topic is about Rajini!

See man thats the difference between you and me. I'm just expressing my opinion about that article and I'm just forecasting how people in take when people read it. Its an expression

Athula confusion varathu ungalukku than irruka mudiyum... naan eppadi confuse pannurenu sollurenga? :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: *Think Twice* You could have said "you got confused" but you didn't express that way, instead you are charging me, i'm confusing... onnum illathe enakke nenga ippadi sollumpothu... Rajini kku enna enna solluvenga pa ;). ithu eppadi irrukku.

This is the same approach most of the guys do when Rajini says something... ithu than matter.

What Rajini said in the Media was clear "Itha paruppa naan ivangalukku vote poduren enna na ivanga ithai pannuranga... but unakku ethu correct nu padutho athai pannu pa.."

Enna porutha varaikkum thats what he said and people can definetely take in the way he says avalothan matter ovara. When do you want to prove this?

Simple, ithu antha article le... thevai illama rajini anga sothu setharu vatti setharu... yaariyum adichu pottu sethara? enn olaruranga.... and you guys think thats like the best question ever asked. This is why i said its the dumbest article i ever read.

Personally rajini yara irruntha unakku enna... Nee ethukiya innoruthanga nee pannura thappukku poruppu ethukanum nu nenaikire.... un vote unnuthu... nee podra votala oru thappanavan vanthu ukantha athukku neeyum oru karanam than....Ithu enn othukka mattengirenga... when you realise this fact, then you decide to vote for a better person.

Appuram tamilan emathuttan , amugittan polagittan kuyo muriyo nuu kathurenga... enna group sekurengala? Inikki Jathi veri mari nalliki tamilan nu veri puduchu evanum aliyamattan nee guarantee thariyaa.. appuram sollu.. tamilian athu ithu ellam. illati better stop it.

Enn Tamizhana Manusan nu sonna koranchu poiruvana? enna ya pesurenga.

thiru_kk
05-13-2004, 05:39 PM
யப்பாடா... இன்னும் இந்த தலைப்பு அவசியமா? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :D :D :ee: :ee:

povs
05-13-2004, 05:43 PM
அடுத்த தலைப்புக்க ு ஒரு யோசனை:

ஜக்குபாய் FLOP-a .. இல்ல SUPER FLOP-a

sri_gan
05-13-2004, 07:38 PM
யப்பாடா... இன்னும் இந்த தலைப்பு அவசியமா? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :D :D :ee: :ee:

Anne unga mari ara korai than ippadi pesuvanga.... athe mari than ithellam......

Verum kallu kuda sirppam ahurathu eppadi nu nenachinga? Nenga Parunga anne.

Romba adathinga... Andhra le Congress vandavalam thadavalam erum appa irrukku... Villagers eli thingarana illa athuvum kidaikalai nu palliya thinga porananu... I saw the political agenda they gave... pakalam eppadi sathikiranga nu..... (Athellam peechoda seri nu sollurengala)

Bharathi oda oru pattu than ninaivukku vanthathu :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

RaasuKutty
05-14-2004, 12:42 AM
Romba adathinga... Andhra le Congress vandavalam thadavalam erum appa irrukku... Villagers eli thingarana illa athuvum kidaikalai nu palliya thinga porananu... I saw the political agenda they gave... pakalam eppadi sathikiranga nu..... (Athellam peechoda seri nu sollurengala)

haa.. this can never ever happen in congress rule.. To counter this problem, congress will give free power at the cost of 150 crores to the exchequer... (This is the first thing promised by YSR)

given the existing financial burden, how can andhra manage it... There is an readymade answer..

get loans.. after all these r the loans that u never have to bother abt repaying.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andhra Congress has a good record in giving these kind of short term perks to increase their vote bank... enna panna.. ppl r not thinking more than 1 year... Any govt having a vision for 25 years is considered anti-ppl... cant help...

Meanwhile, reg rajini, I am pretty happy... its good news that an indecisive person has lost.. I really dont care.. rather rajinikanth, i wud prefer vijayakanth (guzs.. hold on.. am not joking).. he has a steady mind and he is very clear in what he wants and a sharp guy with lot of good skills and qualities...

ppl shud have noticed it in the way he pulled crowd for himself alone in Neyveli procession..

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 12:53 AM
Meanwhile, reg rajini, I am pretty happy... its good news that an indecisive person has lost.. I really dont care.. rather rajinikanth, i wud prefer vijayakanth (guzs.. hold on.. am not joking).. he has a steady mind and he is very clear in what he wants and a sharp guy with lot of good skills and qualities...

Raasu,

Off all the zodiac saggitarius is the most balanced one... its just the fact the people surrounding him creates a view like that, but if its the way he needs to learn a lesson he might learn it that way athu yaarum onnum solla mudiyathu.

I have to agree with you on Vijaykanth... ennathan movies le comedy panninalam he proved him in Nadigaar Sangam issues, athai paratama irruka mudiyathu.

RaasuKutty
05-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Off all the zodiac saggitarius is the most balanced one...

idha sonna unga vaikku sakkarai podanum.. ennodathum saggitarius thaan.. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: but saggitarius oda main problem le insecure feeling thaan... enakkum irukku.. athu rajini kkum romba irukku... its tuf to over come..

Reg vijayakanth, i read in a paper that he has asked to take a survey on the list of fans who wud vote for him, their family and the details..

already he has created pretty good impression in the college he runs.. He probably has acted with gr8 sense when he talks infront of student associations in his(&other) colleges.. his public profile is pretty high...

the kind of movies & dialogues he has selected confirms his interest... plus the best part about him is he is neutral to all political parties...

he is ready to face 2006 elections... and he is preparing hard... my cheers to him...

thiru_kk
05-14-2004, 02:02 AM
sounds King maker la irunthu ippo josiyam paaka aarambikkuraar pola.. hahha kidaithaal thiramai.. ilaina athu raasi seitha paavam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naan congress pathiyo policy pathiyo kekalai srigan.. i am asking about Rajini... He has no talents in politics.. He is highly unstable person.. better he go to Himalayas in the caves.. no one want a person go run away from issues and find oppurtunities... May be he is a mega or super star which glitters.. :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks to all the voters for abandoning BJP alliance...

dinesh
05-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Sri,

The discussion in this topic is not about what Congress will do in the future. But, about Rajini in politics. Surely you have to agree now that people have rejected him well and truly. And deservedly too, since he is a hypocrite. How else would you describe a person telling people to vote against a particular party, just because they didn't let his movie run? Is that something to do with people's good? It's just looking after his wealth. There is no place in politics for selfish people like him.

As, I said well back, he aint NTR. He should concentrate now on giving decent films, or else people will reject him in the cine field too.

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 02:53 AM
Sri,

The discussion in this topic is not about what Congress will do in the future. But, about Rajini in politics. Surely you have to agree now that people have rejected him well and truly. And deservedly too, since he is a hypocrite. How else would you describe a person telling people to vote against a particular party, just because they didn't let his movie run? Is that something to do with people's good? It's just looking after his wealth. There is no place in politics for selfish people like him.

As, I said well back, he aint NTR. He should concentrate now on giving decent films, or else people will reject him in the cine field too.

Come on Give me break. A guy who cuts the trees in the name of the Politics is good and He is a life saver... Mothala Nature a save panna kathukattum antha ___________.

There was an article written by their own People against Ramadoss and he still won.

Who knows how safe those people are? enna pa pesurenga?

Anne Thiru he is unstable or stable doesn't make a politics to work. With his unstability he earned that much na... think about if he was stable Rajini innum neriya earn panni irrukalam :sm12: *Yosikanum pa Yoskanum*.

Athe Mari shidinesh, Aduthavan Panathai sekuran athunala avan vanthu selfish to solla mudiyathu... Thats a pointless argument... and it makes no sense at all. Again I tell you the article this thiru_kk post is pure crap... it might work with Srilanka Not with India Period.

Enn Tamil language pera solli Thiru_kk vatham panallay.... thats the utmost stupity on can take... Thiru Navukku Arusu peru vachikittu :lol: :lol: :lol: Shiva Shiva :lol::lol: . Anne thiru nenga onnum illatha ulta dialogue adichappo athe padichu naan nenga sirichatha vida pala madangu sirichen... :D ennu kekurengala... innum ungalamari ara korai viyathi ellam katchi arambichu peskittu thiriyuthugalenuthan... :sm12: Don't worry innum 2 Election le intha katchi ellam kanama poirum ;) enna fund kuda minchathu innum corruption athigam aana.

Regarding Rajini I already to you, If its the wish he has to learn it this way and he will learn it this way... he has to and he will.

Anne Thiru innoru murai solluren, Politics is a interesting game... It could be a fact people wanted to give a chance fo INC simple... athukaga ivalo attam podathinga.... ivanga successula atchi nadathattum appuram theriyum... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ithule thanks to all the voters vera... etho ivaru ninu jeikka vacha mari .....

Athunala it doesn't mean people didn't listen to his words....

Onnum illapa Congress aatchikku vanthu inthe water project scrap pannuranga vachikalam?? Thiru Eli kari thinavanukku eli kuda inniyum minchathu... *Pacham vanthu than puthi varanum na varattum*

On the Personal Note:

வேலில போற ஓணான வேட்டிக் குள்ள விட்ட கதை தெரியுமா???

I created a topic for poll to get the views, but you guys are telling craps which is irrelavant to the topic (Especially Commenting on Closing the Topic). Ithula evalo peru vote panni irrukanga athai pakalaiya? :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

So that proves I stand by word exactly what I said, I just wanted to know what as a community in here thinks and I think I'm getting the answer. I have nothing to do with Rajini so the topic will be staying as long as it can.... In a public mode if some one comment on closing this topic... Private le oru message varum appuram athukuda innonum sernthu varum Read the Guidelines, If you don't know what I mean, I'm the least bothered for the lack of knowledge or Stupidity or even Lazyness ;) .

thiru_kk
05-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Athe Mari shidinesh, Aduthavan Panathai sekuran athunala avan vanthu selfish to solla mudiyathu... Thats a pointless argument... and it makes no sense at all. Again I tell you the article this thiru_kk post is pure crap... it might work with Srilanka Not with India Period.

Enn Tamil language pera solli Thiru_kk vatham panallay.... thats the utmost stupity on can take... Thiru Navukku Arusu peru vachikittu Shiva Shiva . Anne thiru nenga onnum illatha ulta dialogue adichappo athe padichu naan nenga sirichatha vida pala madangu sirichen... ennu kekurengala... innum ungalamari ara korai viyathi ellam katchi arambichu peskittu thiriyuthugalenuthan... Don't worry innum 2 Election le intha katchi ellam kanama poirum enna fund kuda minchathu innum corruption athigam aana.

Regarding Rajini I already to you, If its the wish he has to learn it this way and he will learn it this way... he has to and he will.

Anne Thiru innoru murai solluren, Politics is a interesting game... It could be a fact people wanted to give a chance fo INC simple... athukaga ivalo attam podathinga.... ivanga successula atchi nadathattum appuram theriyum... :lol:Ithule thanks to all the voters vera... etho ivaru ninu jeikka vacha mari .....

Athunala it doesn't mean people didn't listen to his words....

Onnum illapa Congress aatchikku vanthu inthe water project scrap pannuranga vachikalam?? Thiru Eli kari thinavanukku eli kuda inniyum minchathu... *Pacham vanthu than puthi varanum na varattum*

Sri_gan,

hahaha சிரிப்பு வருது சிரிக்க சிரிக்க சிரிப்பு வருது... :ee: :ee: உங்க தலைப்பு ரஜினி பத்தி... காங்கிரஸ் பத்தியோ வேற எது பத்தியோ இல்ல... ரஜினியை மூடை கட்டி கடலில் வீசிட்டாங் க 10 ம் தேதிக்கு... அது வெளியில தெரிஞ்ச நாள் தான் 13 ம் தேதி.. ராமதாஸ் க்கு நான் வக்காலத்து வாங்கலை... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: இனியும் ரஜினி bread meaker aa அல்லது bun makera allathu fun makera இந்த தலைப்பு விவாதம் அவசியமில்ல ை. காரணம் மக்கள் அவரது பேச்சை அரசியல் விடயத்தில் கேட்க தயாரில்லை. அவரு இருக்கிற பறக்கும் உலகத்தில இருந்து கீழே இறங்கி பூமிக்கு வரட்டும் முதலில். :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

என்னமோ ரஜினிக்கு மக்கள் செல்வாக்கு இருக்கு, உனக்கு இருக்கான்ன ு கேட்டீங்கள ே? :D இப்பொ ரஜினியின் மக்கள் செல்வாக்கு என்னச்சு? :wink: ஓட்டு வித்தியாசங ்களை பாத்து கொஞ்சம் யோசியுங்கை ய்யா. :think: இனி சக்குபாய் பிளாப் ஆகாம பாக்குற வேலையை அவரு ஒழுங்கா பாக்கட்டும ்... இல்லைன்னா அதுக்கும் காக்க ஒக்கார பனம்பழம் விழுந்ததுன ்னு ஆயிடும்.

மக்கள் ரஜினியின் படத்தை ரசிக்கலாம் ஒரு நடிகன் என்ற முறையிலும் , பொழுதுபோக் கு என்ற முறையிலும் ... ரஜினி இவ்வளவு சபதமிட்டு வேலை செய்த பின்னரும் இது தான் முடிவென்றா ல், ரஜினியை அரசியலில் ஏற்றூகொள்ள தயாரில்லை என்பது இந்த தேர்தல் தந்த பாடம்.

எனது படைப்புகளு ம், எழுத்துக்க ளும் உங்களை இந்த நேரத்திலும ் சிரிக்க வைப்பது எனக்கு மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சி! ஒருவரை சிரிக்க வைப்பது அவ்வளவு எளிதானதல்ல . எனக்குள் இருக்கும் இந்த திறமையை வெளிப்படைய ாக சொன்ன உங்களுக்கு மிகவும் நன்றி. :yes: :yes:

ஆட்சி, அதன் திட்டங்கள் பற்றி வேறு தலைப்பில் உரையாடலாம் . இது ரஜினிக்கான இடமாக இருக்கட்டு ம். ஒரு தடவை சொன்ன... ? ஒரு ஓட்டு போட்டா...??? பாவம் ரஜினி என்ற திரைக்கலைஞ ன் நிற்பந்தங் களால் தனது இடத்தை இழப்பது!

dinesh
05-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Come on Give me break. A guy who cuts the trees in the name of the Politics is good and He is a life saver... Mothala Nature a save panna kathukattum antha ___________.

Did I talk ANYWHERE about Ramdoss? Did I? I was only talking about Rajini. I don't care whether Ramdoss is a nice guy or a big baddie. If Rajini came forward and said I am opposing PMK because they are cutting down the trees or they are destroying the nature, then I'd have respected Rajini. But what did Rajini say? He said I'm opposing PMK because they didn't let my movie run Is this a valid political reason for opposing someone? :sm12:

Can there be a bigger hypocrisy than this? This is an election where people choose the leaders that they want to give them a good government. And then this guy pops up and says vote against this person, because my movies aren't running and cries. Well and truly the people told him to go home :sm12:

Where did I say that? I only said that he is using the election to make sure his wealth is intact. Isn't that selfish? An election is for the people to exercise their democratic right. Isn't a person making use of it, to get rid of his enemies pure selfishness?

And why are you dragging Srilanka in here? Did I talk anything about Indian politics or political leader? I don't have much right to do so, except in the capacity of an observer.

I only talked about the hypocrisy of an actor in the political field. Why are you bringing in personal attacks into the debate? Is it because you have run out of valid debating arguments?

I created a topic for poll to get the views, but you guys are telling craps which is irrelavant to the topic (Especially Commenting on Closing the Topic). Ithula evalo peru vote panni irrukanga athai pakalaiya?

I didn't vote in this poll because I knew the what the result will be. The result that has been clearly shown by the people of TN at the ballotbox. :sm12:

thiru_kk
05-14-2004, 10:49 AM
I too didn't vote in this poll, because it's a guided poll towards a result and not many options to say opinion. If my article is pure crap, I can turn back to sri_gan too..! But I wont do like that... sri_gan again you started personal attack on the one who say their opinion here... thats not really respecting the freedom of opinion. Did I or anyone attacked you personally? Never :nono: :nono: :nono:

No one here is saying opinion about Ramdoss. Even in my article about Rajini's Election voice "கவனம் ரஜினியும் குழப்பங்கள ும்" If you read fully you will understand that I never raised a view on Ramadoss. But I have a question now.

மரம் வெட்டி ராமதாஸ்னு சொல்லுறீங் களே, அது எந்த வருடம் நடந்தது? அந்த நேரமோ அதன் பிறகு வந்த தேர்தல்களி லோ திரு.ராமதா ின் நடவடிக்கைக ளை எதிர்த்து திரு.ரஜினி எதுவும் சொல்லலை. கடந்த தேர்தல்களி ல் ராமதாஸ் இருந்த கூட்டணிக்க ு ஆதரவாக ரஜினி அறிக்கைவிட ்டார். அது ராமதாசின் நடவடிக்கைக ளை ஆதரித்ததாக எடுத்துகொள ்ளலாமா? இந்த தேர்தலில் ராமதாஸ் சரி இல்லைன்னு ரஜினி எதிர்க்க காரணம் தனது தனிப்பட்ட பாதிப்பு தானே தவிர வேறு எந்த பொது நலனும் இல்லை. தனது நிலைபாட்டை பாதுக்காக் க அவருக்கு கிடைத்தது தான் நதிகள் இணைப்பு என்ற ஆயுதம். இதுக்கு பேரு தான் சந்தர்ப்பவ ாதம், சுயநலம். ரஜினி பெரிய சுற்றுப்பு ற சூழலை பாதுக்காக் க புறப்பட்டவ ர் மாதிரி கருத்தை உருவாக்க முயலாதீர்க ள். தனக்கு பாதிப்பு வரும்போது மட்டும் பேசுவது ரஜினின் குணம். அது செல்வி.ஜெய லிதாவை எதிர்த்து கருத்து சொன்ன காலத்துக்க ும் பொருந்தும் . போயஸ் கார்டன் வீதியில், நள்ளிரவு காவலர்களால ் தடுக்கப்பட ்டு, நடந்து போன மறு நாள் தான் ரஜினியின் குரல் ஜெயலலிதாவு க்கு எதிராக வந்தது. அதுவரை அடக்குமுறை யும், அல்லலுக்கு ம் ஆளான மக்களின் நிலமை அவருக்கு எப்போதும் பெரிதாக படவில்லை. ரஜினியின் இந்தமாதிரி குணம் திரையுலக தொழிலாளர்க ளது வேலைநிறுத் ததிலும் எல்லோரும் அறிந்த ஒன்றுதான்!

இப்படிப்பட ்ட ரஜினி அவர்களது குரலை அலட்சியம் செய்த மக்கள் பாராட்டபட வேண்டியவர் கள்.

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 01:51 PM
I didn't vote in this poll because I knew the what the result will be. The result that has been clearly shown by the people of TN at the ballotbox.

I too didn't vote in this poll, because it's a guided poll towards a result and not many options to say opinion. If my article is pure crap, I can turn back to sri_gan too..! But I wont do like that... sri_gan again you started personal attack on the one who say their opinion here... thats not really respecting the freedom of opinion. Did I or anyone attacked you personally? Never :nono: :nono: :nono:

No one here is saying opinion about Ramdoss. Even in my article about Rajini's Election voice "கவனம் ரஜினியும் குழப்பங்கள ும்" If you read fully you will understand that I never raised a view on Ramadoss. But I have a question now.

மரம் வெட்டி ராமதாஸ்னு சொல்லுறீங் களே, அது எந்த வருடம் நடந்தது? அந்த நேரமோ அதன் பிறகு வந்த தேர்தல்களி லோ திரு.ராமதா ின் நடவடிக்கைக ளை எதிர்த்து திரு.ரஜினி எதுவும் சொல்லலை. கடந்த தேர்தல்களி ல் ராமதாஸ் இருந்த கூட்டணிக்க ு ஆதரவாக ரஜினி அறிக்கைவிட ்டார். அது ராமதாசின் நடவடிக்கைக ளை ஆதரித்ததாக எடுத்துகொள ்ளலாமா? இந்த தேர்தலில் ராமதாஸ் சரி இல்லைன்னு ரஜினி எதிர்க்க காரணம் தனது தனிப்பட்ட பாதிப்பு தானே தவிர வேறு எந்த பொது நலனும் இல்லை. தனது நிலைபாட்டை பாதுக்காக் க அவருக்கு கிடைத்தது தான் நதிகள் இணைப்பு என்ற ஆயுதம். இதுக்கு பேரு தான் சந்தர்ப்பவ ாதம், சுயநலம். ரஜினி பெரிய சுற்றுப்பு ற சூழலை பாதுக்காக் க புறப்பட்டவ ர் மாதிரி கருத்தை உருவாக்க முயலாதீர்க ள். தனக்கு பாதிப்பு வரும்போது மட்டும் பேசுவது ரஜினின் குணம். அது செல்வி.ஜெய லிதாவை எதிர்த்து கருத்து சொன்ன காலத்துக்க ும் பொருந்தும் . போயஸ் கார்டன் வீதியில், நள்ளிரவு காவலர்களால ் தடுக்கப்பட ்டு, நடந்து போன மறு நாள் தான் ரஜினியின் குரல் ஜெயலலிதாவு க்கு எதிராக வந்தது. அதுவரை அடக்குமுறை யும், அல்லலுக்கு ம் ஆளான மக்களின் நிலமை அவருக்கு எப்போதும் பெரிதாக படவில்லை. ரஜினியின் இந்தமாதிரி குணம் திரையுலக தொழிலாளர்க ளது வேலைநிறுத் ததிலும் எல்லோரும் அறிந்த ஒன்றுதான்!

இப்படிப்பட ்ட ரஜினி அவர்களது குரலை அலட்சியம் செய்த மக்கள் பாராட்டபட வேண்டியவர் கள்.

So Basically You and Shidinesh didn't even vote and Purely mis directing the topic.

So If I wish I can take Action against both of you. Don't say that I'm personally against you.... :ee:

Its just not worth a talk with people who has no sense on a Common ground.

Vai Sollil Veeraradi.... There is another word in Tamizh "வெத்து வேட்டு"

Atleast if both of you had told We voted for Actor na kuda vittu irrukalam....

Since I'm the one started that topic, On common ground I'm the Naaduvar for this Topic :sm12: :sm12:...

Enkitta vanthu :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: Naan vote podalai.... Naan vote podalai.... nu sonna... whats the point in having your posts anyway...Its not even wrong even if I filter both of you guys Messages.

In Democracy Voting has a Value ... When you don't realise that then there is no representation for yourself in society.... What even you said is just not worth it. Its Implied to the topic.

Stop bluffing on closing the topic.... This is the polite way I can say.

*Yosikanum, Olunga Yosikanum, illati you know a Funny term Aappu? *

Sirppu varuthu Srippu Varthu... unga rendu perthaiyum parthu sirppu varuthu :sm12: :sm12: :sm12::sm12::sm12:

Shidinesh, Words sollurathukku munnadi yosikannum.. especially to scorpions :ee:.

dinesh
05-14-2004, 03:30 PM
So If I wish I can take Action against both of you. Don't say that I'm personally against you....

No you can't. You have to have a something in the rules section to say that you can take action against me. Anyway, I don't care of any actions. I think you are just using your position of moderator to frighten me.

So Basically You and Shidinesh didn't even vote and Purely mis directing the topic.

I'm not mis-directing the topic. Only you would say that. I don't think anybody else will feel the same. I have been posting in this forum for ages now, and this is the first time someone is saying I'm posting nonsense.

First, before accusing everyone else think whether the poll you have set up has options for everyone. I don't believe Rajini is either a kin maker or an actor or both. If there was an option "none of the above" I would have voted for it. How can I vote for something I don't believe in?

The point of having our posts is for discussion. You asked everyone's opinion by starting this topic, and that's what everyone is doing. If you are not prepared to listen to negative comments you shouldn't have started the topic in the first place. I don't care if you remove my posts, but doing so will be blatant censorship.

Stop bluffing on closing the topic.... This is the polite way I can say.

I never asked to close the topic. Can you specifically show a post where I asked to close the topic? Don't address me generally with everyone else. I'm clear in my views. If you have any issues with my posts specifically, raise them and I'll answer you.

Furthermore, I never post on something which I have not thought about. Instead of just throwing allegations, why don't you point to specific occurences, and I'll be happy to answer you.

I have, to date, maintained this debate in good faith, and I have never resorted to personal attack. It is sad to see that you are not prepared to debate anymore, and has resorted to threatening me using your position of moderator, so that I'll be quietened. Instead of counterng argument with argument you are just trying to scare everyone off, so that your views will remain right. I'm sure the people who are reading this will know who the வெத்து வேட்டு is.

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 03:37 PM
No you can't. You have to have a something in the rules section to say that you can take action against me. Anyway, I don't care of any actions. I think you are just using your position of moderator to frighten me.

:ee: ... Action Meaning Warning illai... As a Naduvar of this topic I can tell your words have no sense because you delibrately agreed you didn't Vote, How come if you don't vote we can consider for opinion, when a topic requires that ;)

Shidinesh and Thiru_kk know Rajini as a Actor, so if they think Rajini Can't be a King Maker, they had a chance to Vote for actor and Stay with their good valuable point.

They didn't do it, Instead they starting Speculating on Topic and Other People's opinion which makes no sense to any one ...:sm12: ithu eppadi irrukku?

Appuram Stop Bluffing is for Mr.thiru_kk ;)

dinesh
05-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Since I'm the one started that topic, On common ground I'm the Naaduvar for this Topic

So you have no counter-arguments agaiinst the points I made. You are just claiming victory just because you started the topic. It would have been better if you never started the topic, then I wouldn't have written something against it and you would have been happy that you were right forever.

The point of a debate is to understand and accept other views too. Not just enforcing your rule on everybody else.

Goodbye.

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Since I'm the one started that topic, On common ground I'm the Naaduvar for this Topic

So you have no counter-arguments agaiinst the points I made. You are just claiming victory just because you started the topic. It would have been better if you never started the topic, then I wouldn't have written something against it and you would have been happy that you were right forever.

The point of a debate is to understand and accept other views too. Not just enforcing your rule on everybody else.

Goodbye.

There is nothing wrong in enforcing a proper thing when people just don't do it and claiming they made sense.

Mothala Vote urimai irruntha Vote Podanum... Appuram Pesanum :P. I'm claiming just the victory on the topic and not on the results and that the difference I make.

dinesh
05-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Action Meaning Warning illai... As a Naduvar of this topic I can tell your words have no sense because you delibrately agreed you didn't Vote, How come if you don't vote we can consider for opinion, when a topic requires that

Well, you are right. You can do that :sm12:
Your topic, you give out the decision.......aanaa ithukku nee topic thodangaama decision-a mattume post panni irukkalaam........enakku BP tablets selavu minchi irukkum :sm12:

Shidinesh and Thiru_kk know Rajini as a Actor, so if they think Rajini Can't be a King Make, they had a chance to Vote for actor and Stay with their good valuable point.

athaan solrene....I don't believe rajini is an actor-nu....apram enna actor-ku vote poodu-nnukittu.........ithu enna sattasabai therthalaa........quarter-um kozhi biriyaani-yum vaangittu ootu podrathukku...... ser seri adikkathe......naan ipdiyae oodi poiduraen :ee:

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 03:47 PM
athaan solrene....I don't believe rajini is an actor-nu....apram enna actor-ku vote poodu-nnukittu.........ithu enna sattasabai therthalaa........quarter-um kozhi biriyaani-yum vaangittu ootu podrathukku...... ser seri adikkathe......naan ipdiyae oodi poiduraen

Its your stupidity and you are using that to mis guide the topic :ee:, Athai Pathukittu ellarum summa irrukalam but not me :ee:

dinesh
05-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Its your stupidity and you are using that to mis guide the topic

Ok.....what is my stupidity and where am I mis-guiding the topic? If you tell me it would be very helpful to me to correct my stupidity and be somewhat intelligent (though not to your level) in the future. ;)

BTW, you never mentioned that only the people who can vote can post opinions. I thought anyone can post opinions, irrespective of whether they voted or not. At least make sure you mention that "regulation" now, and I'll refrain from posting :ee:

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Ok.....what is my stupidity and where am I mis-guiding the topic? If you tell me it would be very helpful to me to correct my stupidity and be somewhat intelligent (though not to your level) in the future.

Instead of talking about the topic... you started talking about the validity of the topic... which is against any topic and it is mentioned in the Geetham Guidlines Do's and Don'ts..

*Rendukkum Vithyasam irrukule :ee: .... Athukku commonsense iruntha pothum not necessary to be an Intelligent ;).

If you enjoy Dont's, I enjoy picturizing that :P, ofcourse Nayandi Medai Ethukku nu neachinga? :sm12:... ;)

dinesh
05-14-2004, 04:02 PM
you started talking about the validity of the topic

That's my point I (that's ME, personally, NAAN) never questioned the validity of the topic. I basically said Rajini cannot fall into either category and especially the politics one. What's wrong with that?

If you are prepared to accuse someone as stupid, please give a reason for that. I personally don't like addressed that way, because I have worked hard all these years to attain a certain level of intelligence, and I feel you are disrespecting all that hard work I have put in.

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 04:10 PM
That's my point I (that's ME, personally, NAAN) never questioned the validity of the topic. I basically said Rajini cannot fall into either category and especially the politics one. What's wrong with that?

But my point in the First post was about Popularity and How Popularity makes so much impact over people.

I think I have a Valid point to discuss 'cause he did give a press meet and media's were going crazy on covering that.

The critics are triggered automatically.

In all that sense this topic was created... and if any person who is not willing to talk about the topic can stay quiet instead of enforcing their stupidity over and over again.

It doesn't matter how much you learn, it just the fact how much you use it purposefully and no one can deny that and that how a well framed society forms. Not by bunch of denials and Speculations.

And speculating about a Topic after it got created and went for 5 pages is One Big Stupidity and I don't care in mentioning it Million times, Even if you are a Rocket Scientist.

dinesh
05-14-2004, 04:19 PM
But my point in the First post was about Popularity and How Popularity makes so much impact over people.

Exactly. It was that popularity I (again that's only ME) was talking about. I was just saying there was no such popularity, but just the hype created by Rajini fanclubs. IMO, it strictly falls under the topic's area.

Anyway, I'm not interested in a flame war, and to be accused of everything in the world. I was hoping for a constructive debate, and I'm sure by now everyone knows, that it's not available under this topic. I'm sorry if I have posted any comments which YOU didn't want to come under YOUR topic, and I'll make sure it'll never happen again. Since, you have made clear that comments which you disagree with are not welcome in YOUR topic are not welcome I won't post anymore.

And speculating about a Topic after it got created and went for 5 pages is One Big Stupidity

If it makes you happy, I'll be glad to remain stupid forever :ahha:

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Anyway, I'm not interested in a flame war, and to be accused of everything in the world. I was hoping for a constructive debate, and I'm sure by now everyone knows, that it's not available under this topic. I'm sorry if I have posted any comments which YOU didn't want to come under YOUR topic, and I'll make sure it'll never happen again. Since, you have made clear that comments which you disagree with are not welcome in YOUR topic are not welcome I won't post anymore.

hm... ok, Its just YOUR wish ;).

If it makes you happy, I'll be glad to remain stupid forever :ahha:

Deep Down, No one can make anyone happy :ahha:

thiru_kk
05-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Appuram Stop Bluffing is for Mr.thiru_kk I don't care about your comments about me sri_gan... Your personal attacks will show to others who you are. As I wrote in my PM to you I don't care about you taking action against me... This discussion shows clearly right from the very begining you were not ready to listen to views from other side. I have been as a Naduvar in real pattimantram many times.. here I could not see the spirit of it. One person will loose the credibility as a Naduvar when he/she take a side right from the begining with out hearing all the sides. So here there is no question about Naduvar Role... As a topic starter you can stop or edit or delete my views here, but that won't be a solution . You have never placed an argument for my valid questions... So from now on I stay away from your discussions...

I don't consider Rajini as a "talented actor" so I have no option in this poll. Now I caste my vote here ரஜினி ஒரு கிங்மேக்கர ்... அவரு நினைச்சா இந்த நாட்டுல மட்டுமில்ல எந்த நாட்டிலும் பிரதமரை உருவாக்குவ ார்... போதுமா? இனி நீங்களே பத்துக்கங் க...

Comenaughty
05-15-2004, 12:10 AM
after the elections, as rajanand mentioned..... one of the choices shud be
D) Comedian

thamizh makkal avar moonjila kari possitanga :lol: :sm12: ...... guess he will stick to acting alone and save the littil bit of self respect he has...... else....... avar dialogue'a repeat panran.....

andavane vandhalum kaapatha mudiyathu [/b]

:lol: :sm12::ee:

sri_gan
05-15-2004, 12:32 AM
after the elections, as rajanand mentioned..... one of the choices shud be
D) Comedian

thamizh makkal avar moonjila kari possitanga :lol: :sm12: ...... guess he will stick to acting alone and save the littil bit of self respect he has...... else....... avar dialogue'a repeat panran.....

andavane vandhalum kaapatha mudiyathu [/b]

:lol: :sm12::ee:

Naughty Sami pogum pothu pathu ponga... inga shy akkanu oruthanga porumi kittu irrukanga ungalukku irrukku nu nenaikiren :sm12:

suryalover
05-15-2004, 01:19 AM

I accept this. :b:

Comenaughty
05-15-2004, 02:36 AM
Naughty Sami pogum pothu pathu ponga... inga shy akkanu oruthanga porumi kittu irrukanga ungalukku irrukku nu nenaikiren

sri,
im an ardent fan of rajini and am not commenting abt his acting....but this time, its got to do with some personal grudge with ramadoss which made him go against him in public..... ivalavo pesarangale indha rajini fans, jus think for a moment whether he has followed any of his fancy dialogues in life..... for ex.....

MANNIKKARAVAN MANISHAN...... AATHRAPADRAVAN MIRUGAM

cudnt he pardon ramadoss for his statements? :sm12: ..... leaving to the readers to make conclusions :lol:

but i do remain an ardent fan of rajini :) (jus like im a fan of T RAJENDAR :lol: )

yeah.... i do accept he does philanthropy work..... but that shudnt make him come in to politics...coz that will corrupt him..... well..... all above were my thoughts

sri_gan
05-15-2004, 03:24 AM
cudnt he pardon ramadoss for his statements?

Sami unakku nakkal nallave thookala irrukku... unna mari alunga than Rasigargal porvaiya porthikittu... vote poda sonna podama suthuratha... ithu rajini mukiyama theriyanum....

T Rajendar different baa... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12::sm12::sm12: Ne IT paadum pattu nu or topic irrukku anga kootha paaru...

Shy
05-15-2004, 03:25 AM
Naughty Sami pogum pothu pathu ponga... inga shy akkanu oruthanga porumi kittu irrukanga ungalukku irrukku nu nenaikiren

sri,
im an ardent fan of rajini and am not commenting abt his acting....but this time, its got to do with some personal grudge with ramadoss which made him go against him in public..... ivalavo pesarangale indha rajini fans, jus think for a moment whether he has followed any of his fancy dialogues in life..... for ex.....

MANNIKKARAVAN MANISHAN...... AATHRAPADRAVAN MIRUGAM

cudnt he pardon ramadoss for his statements? :sm12: ..... leaving to the readers to make conclusions :lol:

but i do remain an ardent fan of rajini :) (jus like im a fan of T RAJENDAR :lol: )

yeah.... i do accept he does philanthropy work..... but that shudnt make him come in to politics...coz that will corrupt him..... well..... all above were my thoughts

Nalla neat arguments ooda vanthu paesanumnu irunthaen.. time vera ellai.. topic went very long ahead..

But ithu too much...

AANDAVANAE vanthaalum Rajinia ellai... entha makkala kaapatha mudiyaathu..

Aatu, maadu manthai mathiri yaarkku yaethai freea tharuvaanganu paarthu vote podavangalukku rajini CMa irukarthukku irukaaamalae irukalaam!!! Yaethaa sontha thinking irukara makkalukku yaetha panina use irukkum.. evangaluku ellam enna saenchu enna use??

JJ avaloo soorandinapoovum avalukku vote pootanga athae makkal, eppo DMKku pooduraanga... These people never think and paavam rajini is trying to do something good..

Enna grudge??? Ditchy panni, kaatu merugamnu solra oru loosai win pana vachavanga thaan loosu... chumma paesaatheenga !!! If he can, he can do legally a lot of things and strip that guy out.. vayasukku mariyaathai thanthu thaan he wants to vote agaisnt him.. thats not personal grudge..what crap was that??? oru basic deceny ellatha evanai ellam accept panrangana... its the TN people who dont think and messed up !!! Athai vitutu dont talk abt rajini :evil: :evil:

Shy

suryalover
05-15-2004, 04:20 AM
I strongly object to the word it is TN people who is crap.
It is very insulting to all tamilnadu people.
People who have power should not miss use it.
If geetham is for people please remove these words.
I condemn this.

povs
05-15-2004, 10:13 AM
ரஜினியின் தவறான முடிவை சுட்டி காட்டினால் இங்கே
சிலருக்கு தேவையில்லா கோபம்.
கேட்டா ராமதாஸ் மரம் வெட்டுனாருண்ணு காரணம் வேற.
குஜராத்தில் ஒருத்தன் ( நரேந்திர மோடி) மனுஷஙகளை வெட்ட
காரணமாக இருந்தான். அந்த கட்சிக்கு ஆதரவு அளித்த் ரஜனியின்
சுய நல அரசியலுக்கு தக்க பாடம் புகட்டிவிட்டனர்.
ரத்ததிற்க்கு ரத்தம் என்ற நரேந்திர மோடியின்
காட்டுமிராண்டிதனத்தை கண்டிக்க துப்பில்லா ரஜினி
நடிப்பதை தவிர வேறெதும் செய்ய ஆசை பட கூடாது.

Shy
05-15-2004, 03:39 PM
I strongly object to the word it is TN people who is crap.
It is very insulting to all tamilnadu people.
People who have power should not miss use it.
If geetham is for people please remove these words.
I condemn this.

Surya,

I am also from the same place and i feel embarassed to whats happening there. Theres no wrong in pointing out the negative points in us. I still stand by what i said, but I have rephrased it for you :D

Ours is a democratic country and people are the judges. But dont u see our people are very light memoried and can be easily brain washed??? is that the truth. Did we all thought JJ would come back after the crores of scandal. but she did.. didnt she. Why do u think the reason is?? The last 3 months campaign in her party at that time. The false words, promises and stuff. All I am saying is cant the people think. Both parties arent good. But it doesnt mean they have to choose only between these 2 every other term and making fools of themselves.

I am not taking that they shud immed run after rajini or someone else. They could atleast think whats good for them and not just incline towards the last words from each party. Then shud think over what has happened to them so far. Athai solraen. eppo sollunga..whose fault is it that we are in such a mess? the politicians or us?

Shy

butterfly
05-15-2004, 03:40 PM
hmmmmmmmm...enna inge nair kadai madhiri ellam suda suda iruku :)...ellarum seekiram cool aidungo....otherwise nan tension aiduven...aama solliten :)

yogesh220
05-15-2004, 03:53 PM
hahaha... nalla jollyaa irukku.. very interesting... butterfly, avanga sandai poodattum.. appothaan naama enjoy pannalaaam....:lol: poodunga poodunga.. ellorum sandai poodunga... pattams sollraangannu niruthidaatheenga...:clap:

sri_gan
05-15-2004, 03:55 PM
கேட்டா ராமதாஸ் மரம் வெட்டுனாரு ண்ணு காரணம் வேற.
குஜராத்தில ் ஒருத்தன் ( நரேந்திர மோடி) மனுஷஙகளை வெட்ட
சுய நல அரசியலுக்க ு தக்க பாடம் புகட்டிவிட ்டனர்.
ரத்ததிற்க் கு ரத்தம் என்ற நரேந்திர மோடியின்
காட்டுமிரா ண்டிதனத்தை கண்டிக்க துப்பில்லா ரஜினி

மொதல்ல நீங்க எல்லாம் தெரிஞ்சுக் க வேண்டிய விசயம் ஒன்னு. இந்த தலைப்பு உருவானதன் காரணம் "புகழ்" ரஜினி என்ற பெயர் கேட்டவுடன் தமிழ் மக்கள் எல்லாருக்க ும் தெரியும் சிலர் விரும்பலாம ் சிலர் எதிர்க்கலா ம் ஆனால் "புகழ்" என்பது ஒன்றுதான்.

இந்த தலைப்பை மேலும் தொடர்வதில் பயன் இல்லை என்பது போன்ற கருத்துக்க ளை "thiru_kk" கூறி இருக்கிறார ். அதை நான் சுட்டிக் காட்ட அவரை பேச வைத்து அவரின் கருத்துக்க ளின் மூலம் எனக்கு தேவையான ஆதாரங்களை சேகரித்தேன ்... அது ஒரு தலைப்பை உருவக்கியவ ன் என்ற முறையில் அது என் கடமை.

"thiru_kk" அவர்கள் தன் கைப்பட இந்த தலைப்பில் தன் வாக்கு பதிவு செய்யப்படவ ில்லை என்பதை ஒப்புக்கொள ்கிறார்... அது கேட்ப்பதற் கு இனிமையாக இருக்கலாம் ... ஆனால் இன்னோரு கோணத்தில் இந்த தலைப்பை அவர் கருத்தில் கொள்ளவில்ல ை என்றும் கொள்ளலாம்.

அதைப் பிறித்து காட்ட வேண்டிய பொருப்பை நான் எடுத்து செய்தேன். அது நான் ஒரு தலைப்பட்ச் சமாக் செயல் படுகிறேன் என்று கூறுவது தவறு.

இவை அனைத்தையும ் எடுத்துக் கூற பொருமை வேண்டும்... அதையும் கொண்டு செய்துவிட் டேன்.

இது போல பல தலைப்புகள் இனி இங்கு உருவாகும்... ;).

நம் வார்த்தை நமக்கு சொந்தம் என்னும் கருத்துடைய வன் நான் அதற்காகவே என் விளக்கம்.

Shy
05-15-2004, 04:12 PM
கேட்டா ராமதாஸ் மரம் வெட்டுனாரு ண்ணு காரணம் வேற.
குஜராத்தில ் ஒருத்தன் ( நரேந்திர மோடி) மனுஷஙகளை வெட்ட
சுய நல அரசியலுக்க ு தக்க பாடம் புகட்டிவிட ்டனர்.
ரத்ததிற்க் கு ரத்தம் என்ற நரேந்திர மோடியின்
காட்டுமிரா ண்டிதனத்தை கண்டிக்க துப்பில்லா ரஜினி

povs... sorry for being harsh..but innocenta kaekuraen...

Yaethoo harichandrankku against rajini sona mathiri Ramdoss'ai solreenga

I dont want to comment on what modi did.. Because those hindus who lost their lives arent some animals, but were humans too. So dont think of the last consequence but think of the source and then judge that person !!! Just to be reminded, hindus are not christ to show the other cheek, that too when killed !!

Shy

povs
05-15-2004, 04:46 PM

I dont want to comment on what modi did.. Because those hindus who lost their lives arent some animals, but were humans too. So dont think of the last consequence but think of the source and then judge that person !!! Just to be reminded, hindus are not christ to show the other cheek, that too when killed !!

Shy

Do you endorse modi's actions ? !!!
Anyhow people have outrightly rejected Modi in Gujarat just like the fate for Jayalaitha here.
Remember always law is above you, me, ramadoss, modi, JJ or rajini
One should not take it into their hand. Modi had perpetuated crimes
against innocent muslims. JJ has settled score against Vaiko.
In all these cases ultimately they have been badly criticised
by the judiciary. You should see that.
I dont see difference between human kind.
Let religion be inside 4 walls.

My point was rajini's opinion on ramdoss was purely personal
for the baba movie episode. One should not mixup election
for settling personal score. He has tried to do that.
But alas...miserably failed..rightly so..

pmmbala
05-15-2004, 06:20 PM
he is good actor.

bala

Shy
05-15-2004, 07:27 PM

Shy

Do you endorse modi's actions ? !!!
Anyhow people have outrightly rejected Modi in Gujarat just like the fate for Jayalaitha here.
Remember always law is above you, me, ramadoss, modi, JJ or rajini
One should not take it into their hand. Modi had perpetuated crimes
against innocent muslims. JJ has settled score against Vaiko.
In all these cases ultimately they have been badly criticised
by the judiciary. You should see that.
I dont see difference between human kind.
Let religion be inside 4 walls.

My point was rajini's opinion on ramdoss was purely personal
for the baba movie episode. One should not mixup election
for settling personal score. He has tried to do that.
But alas...miserably failed..rightly so..

I can ask you the same thing povs, when u are accusing modi of his actions, then do u agree with what the muslims did? no right.. same with me. I am not saying whose right or wrong here. All we need to see is where the problem started? who staretd this barbaric act??
So just oru particular loop of actions matum consider panaatheenga solraen. Either side is not perfect and we agree to that arent we?

Rajini's action towards ramdoss is not personal. he never did anything to that guy. why does Ramdoss wanted the limelight by talking bad abt rajini sollunga.. ellam political stunt. Rajini just wanted to please his fans and supported them. it has nothing to do with his personal grudge.

I would say its not rajini who failed but the people unfortunately :(

Shy

suryalover
05-15-2004, 09:12 PM
First of all let me thank U for making some changes in you wordings.
I was also a fan of this man(I don't know is he).

U say that hindus are not christ to show another face...
I would say one thing..when karnataka refused to give water are we christs to give electricity to them?. Atleast water will regenerate if rain comes but lignite will not be regenerated again and again and this rajini didn't support this. This was a public cause and he didnt support this idea at all. Inspite of this for his personal benefit he created a eye eash unnaviradham...
Ippa mattum viradham irukka vendiyahtu thane?
enn ramadossthuku ethira karuppu kodi?...
ella personal...This shows ethu public cause ethu personal cause....
So after all this I dont consider him to be a human being at all..SO there should be an option in this people animal, human being etc....

RaasuKutty
05-15-2004, 09:48 PM
hey guyz,

topic enga enga yooo poyiruchu.. neways..

i) Karnataka thanni tharalai ... appadigara vishayathai pala vidhathula oppose pannalaam.. but current cut pannarathu muttal thaanam.. They r our own men guyz....
Rajini had a different way of opposing.. why he didnt follow what all others did is not a point... The point is he showed one or other kind of opposition to the act by Karnataka...

ii) Rajini kku pala karantaka pala investment irundha namakku enna.. he earned that money.. he by all legal means is spending/saving it... We have no rights to question them.. yaarukku enga pudichirukko anga spend/save pannattum.. we r not the guyz to command him.. indha range kku poona Tamil Nadu la irukkaravan tamil nadu kulla thaan tour poganum.. vera state kku poga koodathu nnu solluveenga pola irukke....

iii) Rajini supporting BJP: He is a citizen of India.. He has the right to vote and talk in favour of a political party.... He did that showing a reason (BJP had a plan for linking rivers).. This was the reason he quoted to support BJP.. he didn't urge anyone to follow him.. HE JUST REQUESTED....

Narendra modi aa Rajini never supported.. on what basis u ppl claim so.. just b'coz a person supported a party in which narendra modi is there doesnt mean u support modi.... there are lot of things in gujarat.. i dont wanna deviate from in this topic.. if anyone wants to get on down to floor arguments on gujarat, we can start a new topic...

iv) Opposing PMK: Rajini did forgive him in lot of cases... He openly opposed PMK ONLY after PMK men physically assaulted his fans.. and his action was indeed appropriate... wouldn't we do that.... He definitively did forgive them for couple of incidences.. They went beyond that....

I have very high regards for him.. but I am still of the view that he is not a KingMaker.. Once he actively involves & sets up things and makes an agenda and functioning might make him a king maker but I dont see his interest in that....

sri_gan
05-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Good. Now the topic goes to constructive mode ... :D.

I have very high regards for him.. but I am still of the view that he is not a KingMaker.. Once he actively involves & sets up things and makes an agenda and functioning might make him a king maker but I dont see his interest in that....

Raasukutty ivathothan visheyam. Ithukku thevai illama Media's kandapadi pesuranga athe padichittu vanthu ivanga inga pesuranga....

Oruthanga 1 sonna athai 9 times different a sollurathu Media. Athai vitturanga mithathu ellam pesuranga.

Rajini as person he has every rights to earn the money and he can save in any place he likes or he can help others too. Athai ellam oru karanama oru article le sollurathu its pure crap. May be he is good in acting and he is good in business.

Any one creates an interest in achieveing something, no matter whats the obstacle the one will definetely achieve what they want.

Its just the fact they should not give up.

Below might be off the topic, But its a Interesting Point to Discuss on:

Adutha Topic kku adi poduren nu vachikongalen ;).

Appuram innonu Astrology kindal pannuranga... how far is the scientific media guessed right in this Election?

Forecast and Analysis... they did guessed the safe decision before to BJP... ippa enga ponnan antha article ezhuthunavan poora? Why no one is questioning that?

Astrology na kindal, Media na kindal illaya... Rendume thappana prediction than solli irrukkan intha election le. Media pakkam koncham kootam jasthiya irrukurathala attam poduran... nallikki astrology onnu predict panni correct aita appuram ellam inga irrunthu anga thavuvan...

Sonia kku Kolkata le irruka Kali Kovil la poojai pottangalam jeikanumnu... INC Jei Chiruchu Jei Chiruchu... adurengale... Kali Kovil na enna nu theriyumla... Summa adathingappa.

Whatever it is the core is the belief system avlothan.... onna mathi onna kindal pannurathala yaarukku enna priyochanam? Possibly it might attract few people 'cause they think they are thinking different, but still they "Believe" in what they think is right ;).

So Belief is the System.

povs
05-16-2004, 09:04 AM
I can ask you the same thing povs, when u are accusing modi of his actions, then do u agree with what the muslims did? no right.. same with me. I am not saying whose right or wrong here. All we need to see is where the problem started? who staretd this barbaric act??
So just oru particular loop of actions matum consider panaatheenga solraen. Either side is not perfect and we agree to that arent we?

Rajini's action towards ramdoss is not personal. he never did anything to that guy. why does Ramdoss wanted the limelight by talking bad abt rajini sollunga.. ellam political stunt. Rajini just wanted to please his fans and supported them. it has nothing to do with his personal grudge.

I would say its not rajini who failed but the people unfortunately :(

Shy

Who started ???...hmm..I strongly believe it all started subsequent to
Babri Majid demolition. Bombay blast..to Coimbatore..
But you would refer to something pre-independence..
It never stops...Modi is an elected leader...
Taken oath like ..FEAR or FAVOUR ..WILL or ILL-WILL..
and then doing this crime..he should be punished more than
Islamic fundamentalists...
He should have rather taken strict legal actions against them..
Vajpayee (right man in the wrong party)
like moderate faces are only are earning votes for BJP
Murali manohar joshi, advani's divide the society even if they
are ready to live together...BJP has introduced
Hindu/muslim problems which is an unknown commodity in Tamilnadu

Finally, if one has decided to go with rajini even after supporting
a party purely for personal reasons,
it is difficult to convince...
Hope he does not raise his voice only during elections
for personal reasons rather proceed legally to punish
anyone who has done harm to him or to his supporters..

Shy
05-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Who started ???...hmm..I strongly believe it all started subsequent to
Babri Majid demolition. Bombay blast..to Coimbatore..
But you would refer to something pre-independence..
It never stops...Modi is an elected leader...
Taken oath like ..FEAR or FAVOUR ..WILL or ILL-WILL..
and then doing this crime..he should be punished more than
Islamic fundamentalists...
He should have rather taken strict legal actions against them..
Vajpayee (right man in the wrong party)
like moderate faces are only are earning votes for BJP
Murali manohar joshi, advani's divide the society even if they
are ready to live together...BJP has introduced
Hindu/muslim problems which is an unknown commodity in Tamilnadu

Finally, if one has decided to go with rajini even after supporting
a party purely for personal reasons,
it is difficult to convince...
Hope he does not raise his voice only during elections
for personal reasons rather proceed legally to punish
anyone who has done harm to him or to his supporters..

So, Everything started with Babri Majid demolition. Bombay blast..to Coimbatore.. coimbatore blast??? Pre independence.. nevermind... athu ellam vidunga.. so is this way to inform the world abt their thoughts??? killing all innocent people all over in the most horrible way??? India la thaan solraen... babri majid demolition thaan nandanthathu, did they kill any people who were workshipping there, or leaving nearby??? ok destroyed is destroyed.. but why is that each dec month, there was a blast from them to let the world know the incident over and over again?

About Modi, I feel absurd that hes been blamed here for everything just because hes the elected leader at that time.. People elected him as their representative. The Congress which i believe is behind all these should stop all such blaming nonsense and get along accepting the truth. He's definitely a Hero. If everyone thought that hes a killer, then why on earth did the People of Gujrat vote for him giving him an absolute majority. chumma avarai kutham solrathai nerutheentu they should start really investing their time for somethig useful. Modi just sonaar, ungalukku matum fundamentalism ellai, when provocked(Godra) Hindu's will hit back too. The moral is do not provoke, do not threaten, do not bomb, do not kill the innocent in the name of religion( Bombay Bomb Blast, Godra, Coimbatore Bomb Blast, Ayodya) Ennai kaeta entha mathiri solra ellarum political gain thaan they are expecting.. instead of healing the wounds of the minority who were at the receiving end in Gujarat. so those people are appreciated to keep the wounds thereby encouraging them to bomb Hindus as they are doing in Mumbai.
chumma he killed he killed solreenga??? what prove is there that he was involved, he just told what it might be when provoked uncessarily . Evalo solraangalae...let me ask, where these people where when ethnic cleaning of J&K pandits is happening every day, when the Godhra massacre happened, when Nadimarg incident happened??,when Bombay blast happened..See when they can do such type of selective mourning, why cannot others? When India is the one who gave new life to them, instead of having a gratitude, theytake thousands of indian lives

Legally punish a guy like ramdoss, enna kindala... bus, truck, auto yaethum vidaama kolutheeruvaanga followers.. Rajini can do something only during elections. Yaen cant he started a fight the day when baba roles where burnt?? he didnt, because that is personal act. But he was quiet. but ramdoss wanted to be under limelight always and he started abusing rajini every now and then, to answer it all, he did..sorry said something during elections. Appovum he said, think and do what u wanted to do. Ithai makkal adutha term enna panraanga paarunga !!! Again solraen its not the problem with rajini..but with the people.. they are very short memoried!!

Shy

povs
05-16-2004, 05:35 PM
So, Everything started with Babri Majid demolition. Bombay blast..to Coimbatore.. coimbatore blast??? Pre independence.. nevermind... athu ellam vidunga.. so is this way to inform the world abt their thoughts??? killing all innocent people all over in the most horrible way??? India la thaan solraen... babri majid demolition thaan nandanthathu, did they kill any people who were workshipping there, or leaving nearby??? ok destroyed is destroyed.. but why is that each dec month, there was a blast from them to let the world know the incident over and over again?

About Modi, I feel absurd that hes been blamed here for everything just because hes the elected leader at that time.. People elected him as their representative. The Congress which i believe is behind all these should stop all such blaming nonsense and get along accepting the truth. He's definitely a Hero. If everyone thought that hes a killer, then why on earth did the People of Gujrat vote for him giving him an absolute majority. chumma avarai kutham solrathai nerutheentu they should start really investing their time for somethig useful. Modi just sonaar, ungalukku matum fundamentalism ellai, when provocked(Godra) Hindu's will hit back too. The moral is do not provoke, do not threaten, do not bomb, do not kill the innocent in the name of religion( Bombay Bomb Blast, Godra, Coimbatore Bomb Blast, Ayodya) Ennai kaeta entha mathiri solra ellarum political gain thaan they are expecting.. instead of healing the wounds of the minority who were at the receiving end in Gujarat. so those people are appreciated to keep the wounds thereby encouraging them to bomb Hindus as they are doing in Mumbai.
chumma he killed he killed solreenga??? what prove is there that he was involved, he just told what it might be when provoked uncessarily . Evalo solraangalae...let me ask, where these people where when ethnic cleaning of J&K pandits is happening every day, when the Godhra massacre happened, when Nadimarg incident happened??,when Bombay blast happened..See when they can do such type of selective mourning, why cannot others? When India is the one who gave new life to them, instead of having a gratitude, theytake thousands of indian lives

Legally punish a guy like ramdoss, enna kindala... bus, truck, auto yaethum vidaama kolutheeruvaanga followers.. Rajini can do something only during elections. Yaen cant he started a fight the day when baba roles where burnt?? he didnt, because that is personal act. But he was quiet. but ramdoss wanted to be under limelight always and he started abusing rajini every now and then, to answer it all, he did..sorry said something during elections. Appovum he said, think and do what u wanted to do. Ithai makkal adutha term enna panraanga paarunga !!! Again solraen its not the problem with rajini..but with the people.. they are very short memoried!!

Shy
மோடிக்கு ஒரு ரசிகரா ??

கொலை மேற்கொண்டா ரிற் கொடிதே அலைமேற்கொண ்டு
அல்லவை செய்தொழுகு ம் வேந்து.

அறவழி மீறி குடிமக்களை துன்புறுத் தும் அரசு கொலையைத்
தொழிலாக கொண்டவரைவி ட கொடியதாகும ்.

I think the above kural better explains the point I wish to emphasis.
Espeicially those who are ruling. By the way, Congress has got considerable seats
in Modi's heartland this time. People can be provoked for votes once,
not everytime.

The point was rajini's decision was personal..
Interlinking river etc..People dont find it convincing ...
Why not rajini meet Sonia now and give his memoranda for
interlinking of rivers..He will not ...
He would rather put to dust until next election
to take revenge against someone...no one knows..(even rajini)
who that enemy is until next election ??

Shy
05-16-2004, 05:54 PM
மோடிக்கு ஒரு ரசிகரா ??

ஏன் இருக்க கூடாதா ;) :Ksp: :Ksp:

கொலை மேற்கொண்டா ரிற் கொடிதே அலைமேற்கொண ்டு
அல்லவை செய்தொழுகு ம் வேந்து.

அறவழி மீறி குடிமக்களை துன்புறுத் தும் அரசு கொலையைத்
தொழிலாக கொண்டவரைவி ட கொடியதாகும ்.

I wont accept this. He didnt hire someone and kill some innocent people !! More than this a ruler should both the sides. Not just one ;) blackslash thappunu nenaicha, athai start paninathum thappu thaan. Modi just said what happened, which hes obliged to say to all thjose majority people who beleived in him !!!

Espeicially those who are ruling. By the way, Congress has got considerable seats
in Modi's heartland this time. People can be provoked for votes once,
not everytime.

Athaan solraenae povs.. its the people who are changing their minds and have short memory... again solraen , it has nothing to do with the leaders :D

The point was rajini's decision was personal..
Interlinking river etc..People dont find it convincing ...
Why not rajini meet Sonia now and give his memoranda for
interlinking of rivers..He will not ...
He would rather put to dust until next election
to take revenge against someone...no one knows..(even rajini)
who that enemy is until next election ??

Ennum avo PM kuuda aalai.. yaen udanae rajini pathi negative points, innum 5 years irukku.. lets wait and see. also rajini sonaalum, udanae sonia pana pooraala enna sollunga???

Shy

povs
05-16-2004, 07:36 PM
rajini pathi negative points, innum 5 years irukku.. lets wait and see. also rajini sonaalum, udanae sonia pana pooraala enna sollunga???

Shy
பரவாயில்லை ! ரஜினி மேல அபார நம்பிக்கை உங்களுக்கு :(
பார்க்கலாம ்..

What he does in the coming days on kaveri..
interlinking of rivers..etc..We will get to know his seriousness.

Comenaughty
05-16-2004, 10:08 PM
well.... for reasons unknown my computer doesnt seem to encode the tamil font and im not able to read some of the posts....but understanding cud get the gist of the topic..... now its boiled down to whether rajini is a saint or a joker..... :ee:.....

well, to ppl here....lemme ask one qn here. given rajini's clout in the political arena, vindicated by the elections in which rajini supported DMK govt at one point, y shud ramadoss risk his entire political career and go against rajini? dont u think there shud b concrete reasons y ramadoss went against rajini...... media can fool the illiterate..... but the literates who read the news, shud think for a moment.....

do u think ramadoss will go in public for no reason and claim "movies like baba spoil the youth"?

do u think ramadoss will ask his supporters to take an agressive stance against rajini for the most trivial reasons......

think

think

im pretty sure, theres much more happning inside than wat we r getting to c/read in news.... and making conclusions whos the saint and who isnt with this kinda biased/restricted news isnt really a wise thing to do.....

but, now looking at the verdict, irrespective of who made the mistake, the loser and joker in the end is rajini. the winner takes it all in the end u c...... and im sure rajini willb rethinking abt his political dreams after this election :lol: ..... politics is drainage consisting of the scum of the society....definitely feel rajini doesnt belong to that..... he shud remain out of it for his own self esteem..... and remain a superstar in movies....

else, in future topics, D) A real life joker..... may hv to b added :b:.....

above were my opinions...... shy..... me escape be4 u :sm17: me :ee:

butterfly
05-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Hi everyone :)

Lets be carefull where we are taking this topic too...I understand with the election now everyone is in high spirit ;) to find out &say their opinions :) but geetham rules advices against debates on politics

Debates about politics, race and religion are not allowed in geetham forums.

see the link http://geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3424

so take it easy all...no gun fires here :)

RaasuKutty
05-17-2004, 12:12 AM
do u think ramadoss will go in public for no reason and claim "movies like baba spoil the youth"?
do u think ramadoss will ask his supporters to take an agressive stance against rajini for the most trivial reasons......

naughty anne,

oru spy movie twist koduthurukeenga or rather irukkum nnu solla vareeenga..... Forsyth thothu poi taaru poongaa..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is something called as dirty publicity... doing some non sense with absolutely no purpose.. some ppl in Tamil Nadu have a gr8 track record for this....

What irritates Ramadoss if Rajini smokes or if he drinks...
What irritates one another doctor if kamal hassan christens his movie name as Sandiar even though he pleaded that there was absolutely nothing related to caste in that movie....

b'coz of these kind of incidents, they get more publicity than what they cud get thru any other means... and for all, u get this for free...

You cannot find reasons behind these kind of ppl's act... After all he is the same person who demanded a seperate state within tamil nadu... idhukku ethavathu reason kandu pidikka mudiyumaa...

Just b'coz of a fact that a person's voice did not matter in the elections, u cannot make him a joker... He never campaigned in any of these elections...

Chumma vaa periaavanga sonnangaa... rendu defeat pothum oru person aa kevela paduthaaa...

RaasuKutty
05-17-2004, 12:17 AM
Hi everyone
Lets be carefull where we are taking this topic too...I understand with the election now everyone is in high spirit to find out &say their opinions but geetham rules advices against debates on politics

Butterfly,

election, politics, religion pathi sandai (sandai justs means debate :D :D :D :D :D :D ) podalai nna namba very own Indianness enna aagum :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

certain rules can be relaxed nnu innum oru post irukku atha paartha apparum ellarum post pannaraaangalo enna voo... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chitracheenu
05-17-2004, 01:16 AM
I think there should be one more option as None of the Above.. Atleast I would have voted for that.. It's clearly proven that he has no voice.. Slowly he will loose his popularity too if he tries to play safe. Election results have clearly proved that he has no voice.. Kaathodu paranthu pochu..

Comenaughty
05-18-2004, 12:25 AM
raasa,
publicity is one thing....but i doubt one will go for publicity if it can result in ones career going to doom if the publicity backfires..... jus c wats happnd now.... lets assume, that both rajini and ramadoss did these stunts jus for publicity (im telling this coz we dont know the actual truth...so neutral stance) ..... the loser in the end was rajini.....

now, isnt rajini's entry in to politics a big question mark? does he have any credibility......

nalla per edukkarthukku 10 varusham agum.....ana andha nalla per'a loose panrathukku 10 nimisham podhum......

i doubt rajini will have the same flair again in making ppl listen to his words :ee:

dont u think both rajini as well as ramadoss wudnt have foreseen such a disaster before entering in to dirty politics for trivial reasons? thats y i mentioned there shud be more reasons.

RaasuKutty
05-18-2004, 01:14 AM
naughty anne,

u cannot compare these 2 ppl on same grounds... Rajini has never come down for the sake of publicity.. it was ppl who made him popular...... This doesn't hold good for Ramadoss or for other politicians...

Even now Rajini has never come down to ppl to ask for votes... u never know what will happen in such a case... If rajini arranges for a 50 day Tamil Nadu Yatra .. u never know what will happen... if he does that.. things might have changed... Given the situtation, if he hard bargains his stand with all stunts & ONE HIT MOVIE together, he can reach gr8 heights...

dont u think both rajini as well as ramadoss wudnt have foreseen such a disaster before entering in to dirty politics for trivial reasons? thats y i mentioned there shud be more reasons.

No one, even the most optimistic congress leader wudn't have ever even thought of 40/40 sweep... Also, I was going thru the election analysis... ADMK + BJP got 1 crore votes and DMK + PMK + MDMK + CPI + CPI (M) + Congress + P. Chidambaram's party combination secured 1.6 crores... This is out of the 2.89 crore votes registered in Tamil Nadu. In simple terms compared to other elections, there's absolutely very less swing in their vote banks.. its just that more number of parties get more number of votes.. This is the trend in TN..

and given the fact that Rajini never made anything more than TV appearence, very high chances are that his words might not have reached the right ppl...

But after saying all these, he definitively has lost some credibility but its not tough for a person like him to regain that...

but for some reasons, my mind never thinks beyond regular known politics.. still not able to digest something going on their back of their minds...

raja1234
06-13-2004, 02:18 AM
Chae why dont we add more options like, is he support kannadigas, is he real cares for Tamils, is he a selfish person, etc.??

madworld13
10-11-2004, 02:02 PM
why are people dying for rajini, his doing his own buss, and why are you people bothering abt him. he just a actor nothing else.

jayasree
11-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Rajni as an actor, super star, has created history by his unique style which is enjoyed by all.
That's commendable. But as far as my opinion he should not enter politics nor can he be a king maker.

chitracheenu
01-27-2005, 02:35 AM
why don't discuss something about our society and things like that, instead wasting ur time energy on this ...........................

katteri
01-27-2005, 03:58 PM
CC sethu ponaaaa topic ku puthu uyir kooiti ezhupa parjureengaaalaaa

mycupacoffee
07-08-2006, 12:51 PM
had rajini given 1 crore?

vinoth2007
06-30-2007, 11:19 AM
]Rajini is just a actor,who hates TAMIL people[/COLOR].

Idiot
06-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Rajini is just a actor,who hates TAMIL people.

mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :think:

suriyan80
06-30-2007, 04:08 PM
palasa kelappuringa athukkaga eppadiya?....:confused: :) ki pi 2000 tthula
post pannunathu...:(
eppa online kku varuthu :confused: :p
Rajini is just a movie actor,:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
http://www.india4u.com/kollywood/images/rajini.gif

raviraghu
07-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Rajini is just a movie actor,

Yes its 100% True but he is a

Trend Setter :sm05: ....He is the only actor who made Indian movies go around through out the world and made forigeners CRAZY .....

When I watched SHIVAJI movie In Madison ppl were just MAD abt him ;)

Security ppl came in to maintain the crowd

Ppl were ready to watch the movie while standing

Is this not enough to say Rajni is a king and a trend Setter ....His field is Movie and he is a King in that :b:

Shy
07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
raghu :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b:

Shy

raviraghu
07-05-2007, 08:23 PM
raghu :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b:

Shy

Not a problemo I am one of those who admire Rajini :b:with out jealous

sri_gan
07-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Not a problemo I am one of those who admire Rajini :b:with out jealous

Ennavo pongappa... thoongittu irruntha topica thati ezhupittingalee....

Minnie
07-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Ennavo pongappa... thoongittu irruntha topica thati ezhupittingalee....

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: garu is becoming more active :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

raviraghu
07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: garu is becoming more active :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

hahahahah good one minnie mickey :ahha:

suriyan80
07-06-2007, 11:12 PM
:) :) :) :) :)