PDA

View Full Version : A man's translations

ragi_kutty
04-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Hai gals........ella boys'um onnu sollekka adhukkenna meaning nu paarungoo:

:lol:

"IT'S A GUY THING"

Translated:* "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?"

Translated:* "Why isn't it already on the table?"

"UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR"

Translated:* Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"

Translated:* "I have no idea how it works."

"TAKE A BREAK, HONEY. YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD."

Translated:* "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR."

Translated:* "Are you still talking?"

"YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS."

Translated:* "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop,' the address of the first girl I ever kissed and the vehicle identification numbers of every car

I've ever owned... but I forgot your birthday."

"OH, DON'T FUSS, I JUST CUT MYSELF. IT'S NO BIG DEAL."

Translated:* "I have actually severed a limb but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt."

"HEY, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR WHAT I'M DOING."

Translated:* "And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon."

"I CAN'T FIND IT."

Translated:* "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?"

Translated:* "What did you catch me at?"

"I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE."

Translated:* "No one will ever see us alive again."

"WE SHARE THE HOUSEWORK."

Translated:* "I make the messes; she cleans them up."

anainar
04-26-2004, 12:15 PM
ராகிகுட்டி ,

ரொம்ப தான் லொள்ளு உங்களுக்கு . இப்படி பெண்கள் பக்கம் போட்டா நாங்க வரமாட்டோம் னு எண்ணமா? நாங்க Words Women use போட்டு இருக்கோம். பார்த்தீங் களா? பாருங்க, அப்புறம் தெரியும் யாரு சொல்ரது உண்மைன்னு.

Sample paarunga...

You have a poor memory You forgot the peach color duppatta I asked you to buy last year
"Honey, do I look fat" means - I have added little weight, and need gymn membership with all the associated wardrobes. Let us go shopping.
What am I wearing for our anniversary - I need to buy that $200 silk saree from India
Wont it be great to have some one with us, it is boring with just two of us My parents are visiting
Just two of us are good enough for rest of our life - your parents are coming and I dont want them here
I wonder where do they get these beautiful diamonds from - pull out your card to buy this you moron
Honey, does'nt the car look dirty? - Move your butt and wash the car
I love chinese food - I am in no mood to cook today, we are going out

If you tell 10, we will 100. Let us start the competition.. :D :D :D

All these are copyrighted by anainar. But feel free to use it whenever chance comes. And guys, chip in with your thoughts also. Let us run over these womenfolk making fun of our freedom to watch the channel we want, listen to music of our choice and dressing in a color of our choice, hairstyle and everything that is a man's.

Cheers

yogesh220
04-26-2004, 02:59 PM
anainar, porumaiyaa irunga...

"Nirai kudam thalumbathu..
kurai kudamthaan koothaadum"....let them talk after we are "men" and we are "men of actions"...what do you think? :D

suha
04-26-2004, 03:02 PM
super di ragi ippadi thaan irrukanum :clap:

oi yogi yenna rombha tulurra madirri irrukku :think: adangu di :evil: (tiruda anna copy :wink: )

suha
04-26-2004, 03:03 PM
anai anna....... yenna ningo chinna pasanga kita poi potti podringo nangha paavam illiya :Ksp:

venky1974
04-26-2004, 03:06 PM
:lol: :lol: ..super Anainar, that was really funny...

Premsudha
04-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Hi guys

Is this true. Pls be bold to unleash the truth. It would be really nice if some guys accept this. This is so funny ragi kutty.

RaasuKutty
04-26-2004, 06:01 PM
nice one ragi & ananiar...

I remember reading a similar post (Women's Translation) some time back (think it was by unique)..... Athulaa oru point still stands on top of my head... Here it goes??

"Well, If u think so.. It is fine"
Translation: Shut up all these nonsense and get back to work.....

Shy
04-26-2004, 06:16 PM
What really guys mean!!!

"Will you marry me?"
Really means.... "Both my roommates have moved out, I can't find the washer, and there is no more peanut butter."

"Go ask my mother."Really means.... "I am incapable of making a decision."

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses."
Really means.... "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."

"What do you mean, you need new clothes?"
Really means.... "You just bought new clothes 3 years ago."

"I brought you a present." Really means.... "It was free ice scraper night at the ball game."

"I missed you."
Really means.... "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are out of toilet paper."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are."
Really means.... "No one will ever see us alive again."

yaar kita :evil:

Shy

vasan
04-26-2004, 07:26 PM

Yeah.. :yes:

I would buy roses for Parking Enforcement people if the girl who is selling is a real babe.. :D :D (or... well if the parking personnel herself is a cute girl. :D )

Shy
04-26-2004, 07:30 PM

Yeah.. :yes:

I would buy roses for Parking Enforcement people if the girl who is selling is a real babe.. :D :D (or... well if the parking personnel herself is a cute girl. :D )

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Theriyum :lol: u guys never get it really for ur girl.. but sight adika helpfula irukatumaenu thaan vanguveenga

Shy

suryalover
04-26-2004, 07:33 PM
It was funny to READ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dinesh
04-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Theriyum u guys never get it really for ur girl.. but sight adika helpfula irukatumaenu thaan vanguveenga

there is always a side benefit with everything....athu pola thaan ithuvum... :sm12:

Bluelotus
04-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Dunno abt men and women ...but I have bone to pick with my Dad today :ee:

Here's what happens @ our place :cool: :

Scene 1:

Blue is watching her cartoons, happily munching on some Walkers's crisps :ahha:

Blue's Daddy: Pullai enna-ma ithu thaan 3 vaysula irunthu innum pathondu irukirrai, verai onum kideikelaiyaa?
(meaning: Young lady u better give me the remote control and go to your room ...I need to get my hourly dose of News ...even though nothing much would have changed since breakfast)

Blue's Daddy to Blue's Mummy: Endi enna ival innum Cartoons parthondu irukiraal intha vayuslayum??Meaning: tell your daughter to change the channel to Sky News now!)

Blue's Mummy: Pullai poi homework mudy...enna Tv-munal panrai?
(meaning: would you give that man his TV back and go watch ur cartoons upstairs...I need to chat with my firend would u both leave me alone!)

Blue was watching the Simpsons...and the Simpsons were not around when I was 3 ...only the Smurfs were (little blue ppl)....parents !!...can't live with them, can't live without them.... :Ksp:

Scene 2:

Daddy is getting ready to go to the train station in the morning...Blue is taking the car to go somewhere...She kindly offers to drop him off at the stations like the little angel she is :ee:

Blue's Daddy: Illai Pullai ...venaam ...nee po-ma ...naan busle station-ku porein...(meaning: young lady there is no way am i getting in that car with u behind the wheel!)

when Blue has left the house......

Blue's Daddy to Blue's Mummy : ok drop me off at the station, I'm going to be late if I don't catch the 8 o'clock train.

(lets get one thing straight though....I am an excellent driver...have a unblemished license and a decreasing premium to prove it :wink: ...Dad is such a scardy cat :ahha: )

Scene 3:

Blue's Mummy: the grass is as tall as me! would you go and do something abt it??(Ur the one who wouldn't get a gardner!!)

Blue's Dad: ok ok I'll go mow the lawn

a bit later...the lawn is only half done...

Blue's Dad: I think this rose bush needs to be moved
:think:
(I am fed up with this chore!)

Blue's Mummy: Don't u dare touch my plants!!! get out of the garden now!!
(oh God please don't let that man do anything to my darling plants!)

the end.
============================== =======================

Shy u can't correct guys ...mind U I would happily buy flwers for myself if the florist was as gorgeous as braddy baby and just winked at me :ee:

anainar
04-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Blue,

Hilarious! :lol: :lol: My father would never sit in the pillion of the motorcycle when I was driving. I wont sit in the pillion of my younger brother. He dropped me once and once missed killing me by a whisker. He has had more than 5 such escapades from jaws of death of trucks. I gave him my car one day and he sideswipes with a divider and made me repaint the entire left side. You be happy that your dad atleast gives you his car.

On another note, I am reminded of a hilarious incident in Kemp Fort,Bangalore. I drove with my wife to that place. A nicely uniformed guy came and opened the door for my wife respectfully. This guy helped her graciously hold the bag. After she got down, he closes the door and asked me "Drive below". There in the pillar was the killer words, "Parking - Only Drivers allowed".

Can there be a better way to communicate what the world thinks about men when they are with their wives/GFs?

Cheers

unique
04-26-2004, 08:29 PM
ராகிகுட்டி ,

ரொம்ப தான் லொள்ளு உங்களுக்கு . இப்படி பெண்கள் பக்கம் போட்டா நாங்க வரமாட்டோம் னு எண்ணமா? நாங்க Words Women use போட்டு இருக்கோம். பார்த்தீங் களா? பாருங்க, அப்புறம் தெரியும் யாரு சொல்ரது உண்மைன்னு.

Sample paarunga...

You have a poor memory You forgot the peach color duppatta I asked you to buy last year
"Honey, do I look fat" means - I have added little weight, and need gymn membership with all the associated wardrobes. Let us go shopping.
What am I wearing for our anniversary - I need to buy that $200 silk saree from India
Wont it be great to have some one with us, it is boring with just two of us My parents are visiting
Just two of us are good enough for rest of our life - your parents are coming and I dont want them here
I wonder where do they get these beautiful diamonds from - pull out your card to buy this you moron
Honey, does'nt the car look dirty? - Move your butt and wash the car
I love chinese food - I am in no mood to cook today, we are going out

If you tell 10, we will 100. Let us start the competition.. :D :D :D

All these are copyrighted by anainar. But feel free to use it whenever chance comes. And guys, chip in with your thoughts also. Let us run over these womenfolk making fun of our freedom to watch the channel we want, listen to music of our choice and dressing in a color of our choice, hairstyle and everything that is a man's.

Cheers

Anainar

Words Women use appadigara topic naan thaan start panninen....see being a Women i did nt hestitate to accept the facts.....aana why is that guys alone even though it is 200% unmai u try to escape giving some lame excuses

yogesh220
04-26-2004, 08:29 PM
hiya, "OOru rendu pattaaa, koothaadikku kondattamnu sollra mathiri" yaaravathu rendu group ethukkakavaavathu adichikitta vedikkai paaka jollyaaithaan irukku...(Indianpaa ,...vedikkai pakkurathula ulla sohame thani..)

mind U I would happily buy flwers for myself if the florist was as gorgeous as braddy baby and just winked at me

hmmm...ellaam ore kulathulaooruna mattaingathaan, athula enna boys mattumthaan pannraapula nakkal...?

unique
04-26-2004, 08:31 PM
What really guys mean!!!

"Will you marry me?"
Really means.... "Both my roommates have moved out, I can't find the washer, and there is no more peanut butter."

"Go ask my mother."Really means.... "I am incapable of making a decision."

"What do you mean, you need new clothes?"
Really means.... "You just bought new clothes 3 years ago."

"I brought you a present." Really means.... "It was free ice scraper night at the ball game."

"I missed you."
Really means.... "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are out of toilet paper."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are."
Really means.... "No one will ever see us alive again."

yaar kita :evil:

Shy

Super Shy :yes: :yes: good ones.....ennadhaan unmaiya irundhalum indha guys mattum accepte pannika maatanga.......

Blues

Kalakals :clap:

Indha topic aarambicha Ragi_kutty ku mikka nandri

madhu_aish1
04-26-2004, 09:00 PM
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

yogi sonna mathiri .. veedu rendu patta koothadi kondaataaammm :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nalla eruku intha topic :wink:

ragi_kutty
04-28-2004, 08:52 AM
appadiyaa???indha topic thaan naan uruppadiyaa seincha topic......... :)

sagi
04-28-2004, 11:17 AM
hehehehehehe hey its funny...ok let's put up some of mine

SAGI'S DAD :1) coming back from work "kannnaaaaa...en chellam" [ will you please come here and open this door for me?][he has his own keys]

2) "yummmyyy.....you are just like your mum...this meal is simply amazing"
[make sure you cook this dish again]

3) "you are a very good cook..by the way i was reading a n artical which talked about how "that certain ingre" isnt a good thing to eat.
[yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. i hate this dish. never make it again]

4] ...well i am too tired to write the rest..

but dad has a key thing to get me...which is " EN PONDATTI IRUNTHIRUNTHA INTHA NILAMAI ENAKKU VARUMA?" HEHEHEHEHEHE he is so cute..

ragi_kutty
04-28-2004, 11:18 AM
hey dat was funny ones di........ :)

sagi
04-28-2004, 11:23 AM
HEHEHEHEHE thanks di..
i hv tones to write..
let's see what our men team come up with :)

bharanishan
04-28-2004, 11:26 AM
nalla iruthuthu ......
ragi good work keep it .....

sagi
04-28-2004, 11:30 AM
hi bharani...ninga ethuvum eluthalaiya???

ragi_kutty
04-28-2004, 11:37 AM
elutha therinchaa thaane......... :)

sagi
04-28-2004, 12:01 PM
hehehe athu vera onnu irukka..

ragi_kutty
04-28-2004, 12:32 PM
aamaa di.....periya oomai kusumpu......onnumee theriyaathu.......ippo naanthaan solli kudukkuren...... :)