PDA

View Full Version : Which new actor better one?Dhanush, Simbhu, or Siddharth?

sWEEtmICHe
05-05-2004, 03:42 PM
Which new actor you all think will be the better one? Dhanush, Simbhu, or Siddharth?

Well, as we know, this year we have seen many new actors in the tamil film industry.
And the emerging ones are names like Dhanush, Simbhu and Siddarth. Dhanush had
shown his great acting in 'kathal konden' and outstanding dancing in 'thiruda thirudi',
Simbhu had shown his style of acting and dance in 'kathal alivathillai', 'dum', and 'alai',
and in the other hand we have a new fresh face, Siddharth who made his tamil movie
debut in director Shankar's high budget movie 'Boys' with his good acting performance
and dancing. Who do you all think will be the better one in the near future?
open for discussion .....

ferny
05-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Siddarth will probably outshine both dhanush and simbu. I don't if simbu's style is going to catch on or just annoy people. Dhanush is a good actor as well but I think Siddarth can be more versatile.

sWEEtmICHe
05-05-2004, 05:32 PM
well 3 of them are good..,
but i still go for Dhanush
may be for his dance great.....,
and now heart throb .....guy{SIDDHARTH}
but simbhu is talented,
but his stlye should changed,then he will be the best
among these,for siddarth is very new..in this cine field...
after the ayutha ezuthu..
i can comment further... :D
thanks!!

Priyam2004
05-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Simbhu is my choice....!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Regarding Dhanush, personally I think (sorry Dhanush Fans, but) he isn't actor quality. Kaathal Kondean was a good movie, hence his performance came out well, but from there on...hmm...well, I'm not too sure if he'll stick around for a long time! :Ksp:

Regarding Siddharth, he's good looking, young, talented & entered the industry with a very expensive movie (Boys). I haven't seen much of his performance, so I can't really comment about him. :?

Ippo...Simbhu...he's already very much established in the field, not just cos' of his father but cos' of his dancing/moves/style/voice...etc...he still has a long way to go, but I reckon he'll do well...!!!!!!! :D

saisrini85
05-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Siddarth is my choice.. I hate both Simbu and Danush. I feel they'll fade out soon!

Teena
05-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Siddarth is handsome and he has acted in just one movie.So no comments. :|
Simbu always sucks :sm18:
Dhanush does not have much good looks(as a hero)but he is the one with very good dancing and acting talents. :b:

vennai1
05-06-2004, 12:43 AM
aytha eluthu varatum...appram paarunga...
even sweetmiche will talk about siddarth... :P :P :P
talent wise he outsmarts easily simbu and dhanush... :)

unique
05-06-2004, 01:18 AM
Siddarth is good looks wise when compared to Dhanush n SImbhu....well boys movie la avalavu onnu impressivea illai his role....even though he had lead role.....well ayudha ezhuthu paartha aparam thaan teriyum

Simbu avanai paartha kovam thaan varudhu.....he is unnecessarily imitating with Superstar s style and irritating people very much.....style ellam yaar yaar pannanamo avanga pannina thaan nalla irukkum....summa kaththu kutti ellam vandhu pilim kaamikudhunga...

Dhanush thulluvadho ilamai n kaadhal kondean nalla panni irundhaan.....but PKS n thiruda thirudi hopeless roles.....but songs hit n dance also sema hit.....but i don t know whether he ll shine or not.....

so ippodaiku ennoda vote yaarukum illai..........

sagi
05-06-2004, 06:45 AM
cheeet, open a poll as well...

san2003
05-06-2004, 09:20 AM
i go for simbhu.... he has the full package... he can dance, act, cool style, good looking.. and etc.. :)
siddharth is not bad.. good looking.. acting is ok... but there was only one movie of his which was boys... mayb after ayethu eludhu(i think i spelled that wrong).. he might be good :)
danush.. no comments.. though his dancing is excellent.. i think coz he is so thin :) hehehe :ee:

unique
05-06-2004, 04:03 PM
:doh: :doh: achoacho...simbhu pannaradhu ellam oru actinga.....thaanga mudiyalaida saamy.....inga simbhu fans oru kootame irukku pola.....

ferny
05-06-2004, 05:25 PM
simbhu pannaradhu ellam oru actinga.....thaanga mudiyalaida saamy

Exactly what I'm thinking!

vennai1
05-06-2004, 09:37 PM
achoacho...simbhu pannaradhu ellam oru actinga.....thaanga mudiyalaida saamy.....inga simbhu fans oru kootame irukku pola.....

unique yakka... acting may be not... but lookwise simbu tops the list...doesn't he?? :ahha:

(ya...i know i m being stupid... i just ate... my brain is dead.... no offense to san doll.. ;))

sWEEtmICHe
05-08-2004, 09:33 AM
even sweetmiche will talk about siddarth... :P :P :P

lollu chella vennai... :ahha:

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtmICHe%2BAE%20%2BSiddarth% 2Bmovies5.jpg

suryalover
05-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Intha moonu perula..

ennaku puduchathu

sombu
dhanush :b:

sWEEtmICHe
05-08-2004, 08:50 PM
:doh: :doh: achoacho...simbhu pannaradhu ellam oru actinga.....thaanga mudiyalaida saamy.....inga simbhu fans oru kootame irukku pola.....

:D :D

Intha moonu perula..

ennaku puduchathu

sombu
dhanush

:Ksp: :Ksp:

AishmithA
05-24-2004, 07:12 PM
I would Vote for Dhanush & Sidharth

Dhanush got the Talent
Sidharth got the Look[/b]

lodestar
05-25-2004, 09:41 AM
definitely simbhu is not the best athu confirm..... :b: :b:

Shri
05-25-2004, 11:10 AM
Siddarth....best of the lot!!!!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/FilmPreviews/Tamil/images/Boys.jpg
Some more infor abt him

"Siddharth is the lucky lad who made his debut in Shankar’s film ‘Boys’ and his second film is with Manirathnam, ‘Aaytha Yezhuthu’. Here’s more on him.

He was born in Tanjavur. His father is the vice president of Nestle. He has a sister who had done her PhD from Singapore and is a research assistant there. Siddharth had studied in Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi.

When he did his MBA, he had job offers from some very good companies. But, he was crazy about films, so he made his way to Chennai. He loved the stage even as a school kid. He had also written scripts. He had come here to become a director. When he was in Delhi, he had contacted Manirathnam over emails. He had even spoken to the director over the phone. Mani interviewed him and made him his assistant director in the film ‘Kannathil Muththamittaal’. But fate had other plans. Shankar saw him and made him the hero of ‘Boys’. Manirathnam followed suit with ‘Aaytha Yezhuthu’.

Siddharth is 25 now. He had married his sweetheart, a Punjabi Chartered Accountant named Meghna."
(www.cinesouth.com)
[/img]

seny
05-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Siddharth is 25 now. He had married his sweetheart, a Punjabi Chartered Accountant named Meghna
Oh he is married... Never really thought so... Pengal yarukachum theriyama drooling na super.. :lol::lol:... Ok back to subject.. I think Dhanush acts nd dances pretty well.. though his last 2 performances were pathetic... Simbu is never gonna make to the top of my list... Just watched AE yesterday... Siddharth is way beyond in terms of acting.. he's got good looks and dances well.. I would say that Dhanush would top the three though he is not my choice.. :ahha: :ahha:

Seny

chitracheenu
05-25-2004, 07:03 PM
Since all the three actors doesnt have dashing performance, good looking and human physique which are very important in Film Industry, but considering as acting.. Dhanush does good acting than other 2. Styles wont last much in film industry..

sri_gan
05-25-2004, 07:34 PM
TR vanthu intha topic le answer pannina eppadi irrukkum nu oru Karpanai....

Simbhuee, Nee thanda Kombu
Mitha Rendu Perum Vachikathinga Vambu

Danushu, Nee pakura vellai oru thinusu
Atha othuka mattengithu enn mansu.

Siddarthu, unakku anubavam pathathu...
nee nadichiye padam athu innathu?

Naan Ezhuthuven Love Story
Athunala Nee Don't Worry

balajikumar
05-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Enna ketta Siddharth and Dhanush are good. I dont like Simbu

balajikumar
05-25-2004, 11:07 PM
SRI GAN kalakitinga. Enaku TRa Nerla patha oru Effect erunthuthu Keep it UP!!!

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 08:59 AM
I would Vote for Dhanush & Sidharth

Dhanush got the Talent
Sidharth got the Look

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 09:02 AM
definitely simbhu is not the best athu confirm..... :b: :b:

:oops: :oops: don't let sans doll know plz ..... :D

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 09:10 AM
Siddharth is 25 now. He had married his sweetheart,
a Punjabi Chartered Accountant named Meghna."

Shri THANKS :D
tat was so sWEEt of u......,putting the article,
but then it had break many hearts ....... :sm12:

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 09:13 AM
thanks seny for ur sharing..... :b:

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Thanks chitrachennu.....wow great fan ahaaaaaaa DHANUSH :D

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 09:31 AM
TR vanthu intha topic le answer pannina eppadi irrukkum nu oru Karpanai....

Mitha Rendu Perum Vachikathinga Vambu

Danushu, Nee pakura vellai oru thinusu
Atha othuka mattengithu enn mansu.

Siddarthu, unakku anubavam pathathu...
nee nadichiye padam athu innathu?

Naan Ezhuthuven Love Story
Athunala Nee Don't Worry

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
wow great words....
i really enjoyed thanks!! :b:

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 09:32 AM
thanks balaji :D

ragi_kutty
05-26-2004, 10:17 AM
I thnk dat Danush will b da betta 1...

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 11:00 AM
I thnk dat Danush will b da betta 1...
:D ayooooooooo DHANUSH hehe ........ :sm12:

ragi_kutty
05-26-2004, 12:56 PM
ean sweet ungalukku danush pidikkumaa.... :) ... bt antha 3 options la Danush thaan nalla irunthaan....

sWEEtmICHe
05-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Dhanush pidikum......avar dance pidikum....,
he has talent....,but need to polish .....hehe
than he will be someone in this commercial industry
among young comers {acting},i can say he is good :D

saisrini85
05-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Since all the three actors doesnt have dashing performance, good looking and human physique which are very important in Film Industry, but considering as acting.. Dhanush does good acting than other 2. Styles wont last much in film industry..

Danush ah? I feel Siddarth has the exuberance to last long.. Danush is an overnight star.. Already success seems to have gone to his head going by the recent happening with his forthcoming movies and his involvement in court cases. Simbhu, well, till now, I am allergic to him (i feel jo might give him some life with manmadhan!). But Siddarth looks destined to be a big one! He looks impressive, acts pretty good for a two film old hero! He's from the Mani Ratnam camp and he can only gain from the experience of working with top directors and top heroes! He will surely succeed - mark my words!

sWEEtmICHe
05-30-2004, 06:55 AM
:b: sai chells

saisrini85
05-30-2004, 04:11 PM
haha.. thanks sweetmiche.. i feel simbu might get a good life with manmadhan with jothika! he has acted smart by casting her with him!

sWEEtmICHe
05-31-2004, 05:21 AM
haha.. thanks sweetmiche.. i feel simbu might get a good life with manmadhan with jothika! he has acted smart by casting her with him!

:sm12: sai ......oops!!
ya man ..,lets see how it goes!!
hope for something :b:
thanks!!

lodestar
06-01-2004, 07:44 AM
lodestar wrote:

definitely simbhu is not the best athu confirm.....

don't let sans doll know plz .....

ellarukkum therinchathu avangalukku innum theriyamala irukka poguthu?? :ee:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 07:59 AM
oops.... she is crazy chells ...over him.... tats why i said!! :sm12:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 08:05 AM
sans doll where are u chellam..... hehe,
this time goku won't help u :D
he is ma best friend now .... :sm12:

lodestar
06-01-2004, 08:09 AM
simbhu has good looks than dhanush ...but dhanush has proved looks alone does not matter... :wink:

simbhu might prove to be sucessful only if he concentrates more on his acting and selecting good stories rather than swinging his arms randomly and calls that as his style..:P

first padathulaye "little super star" nu title pottu over a aattam pottathu thaan ennavo oru padamum seriya pogala... :b:

simbhu naale enakku nyabagam vara palamozhi "thavalai than vaayaal kedum " :wink:

sirippu thaan varuthu ponga :ee:

but wish he changes in future---> pechu,alumbu ellam kurachitu nalla act pannanum :P

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 08:38 AM
well 3 of them are good..,
but i still go for Dhanush
may be for his dance great.....,
and now heart throb .....guy{SIDDHARTH}
but simbhu is talented,
but his stlye should changed,then he will be the best
among these,for siddarth is very new..in this cine field...
after the ayutha ezuthu..
i can comment further...
thanks!!
hi lodestar.....,
i too agreed with u .....u can see ma comments also!!
beautiful when u said with your sWEEt style thanks!! :D
your signature pix... :b:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 08:44 AM
i am gonna steal it and upload in gallery with ur permission.... hehe
thanks lodestar for ma great super star clip image..... :D

lodestar
06-01-2004, 10:15 AM
sweet,

ithayum gallery la podungo ......... :yes: :wink:

http://www.osaka-rajni.net/image/p-ms/ani3.gifhttp://www.osaka-rajni.net/image/muthu-anime/muthu-anime.gifhttp://www.osaka-rajni.net/image/arn/ms/az.gif
http://www.osaka-rajni.net/image/p-ms/ani1.gifhttp://www.osaka-rajni.net/image/arn/ms/at.gif

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 10:49 AM
okie i will do it .....no prl thanks so cool. :D

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 12:00 PM
lodestar done.......... hehe.... :D

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 12:15 PM
sUPEr sTAr rAJINIKANTh cLIPs iMAGe
in geetham photoshow by sWEEtmICHe

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtMICHe%2Bpadayappakeirei.g if

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtmICHe%2Bpadaiyappaani1.gi f

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtmICHE%2BPADani3.gif

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtmICHe%2Bmuthu-anime.gif

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtmICHe%20%2B%20arunazalama z.gif

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/albums/userpics/15148/sWEEtmICHe%2Barunachalamat.gif

CLICK HERE (http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/index.php?cat=1)

thanx to lodestar :D
by sWEEtmICHe

san2003
06-02-2004, 09:59 AM
sans doll where are u chellam..... hehe,
this time goku won't help u :D
he is ma best friend now .... :sm12:

yo yo yo... was up... sweetmiche..who is talking about my simbhu ;) hehe
goku will alwiz help me.. he is my best fren too... jus din see long time now... was up goku.. miss ya.. and all :) chaoz for now

sWEEtmICHe
06-02-2004, 10:08 AM
oops!! sanz doll chellam.......,
nice to see u around ..miss u 2 ya :D
simbhu ........oooooooooooooooo h ....., :snooty:
anyway how is simbhu :sm02:

goodcomplanboy
06-11-2004, 03:27 PM
My vote is for Dhanush.

Siddharth, as many here say, got the looks, but pathetic acting. He has proved that in both Boys and AE.

Simbhu, I never considered him as an actor. He just good for flashing his fingers and doing funny things (Which he considers to be sylish).

Dhanush, has done very well in Kaadhal Kondein. But his later movies, he has been used as a naughty hero. Hes got very good talent. With a good story and proper director, he can shine really well.

sWEEtmICHe
06-13-2004, 03:04 PM
thanks for ur comments :b:

gokulan42
07-17-2004, 05:49 PM
hi sans doll, I will remain your best friend all the time :) I was also on & off for sometime...

Sweety has her simbhu and she does not need anybody else ;)

Comenaughty
07-25-2004, 10:02 PM
include simbu's appan TR also in the choices..... my vote is for TR..... go TR..... go...go....go :sm03:

sWEEtmICHe
07-26-2004, 06:17 AM
hi sans doll, I will remain your best friend all the time :) I was also on & off for sometime...

Sweety has her simbhu and she does not need anybody else ;)
gokul :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

sWEEtmICHe
07-26-2004, 06:18 AM
include simbu's appan TR also in the choices..... my vote is for TR..... go TR..... go...go....go :sm03:
:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: