PDA

View Full Version : `LOVE IS BLIND OR U ARE BLINDED BY LOVE`?

sWEEtmICHe
05-05-2004, 04:41 PM
why love can be accepted very easily ?

is because `LOVE IS BLIND OR U ARE BLINDED BY LOVE`? :sm30:

plz comments and discuss

thank u :Ksp:

sWEEtmICHe
05-07-2004, 10:54 PM
hope sri will come and explain :D

san2003
05-11-2004, 07:47 AM
good topic sweetmiche... :)
my opinion is i think we are blinded by love not love is blind... we can say love doesnt see age, religion, color, race... etc.... but its our perception on it,... we created it...
when ur in love... u dun know wat ur doin.. so ur the one blinded by love.. ill think more about this topic and share next time.. :)

sWEEtmICHe
05-11-2004, 07:49 AM
well said sans doll :b:
cool.....,
LOVE ...wow great word ma chells :D

suha
05-12-2004, 11:20 AM
:think: :think: blind........how can..?

Bluelotus
05-12-2004, 12:04 PM
blinded by lightning maybe but not by love.

Love is an abstract concept invented by horrid ppl to make my life a misery :(
(I meant the kind Miche is talking abt :ahha:... I love my parental units to bits :ee: )

We are not blinded by love...but decide to override common sense and follow the lead of our hormones ...which by the way would be totally imbalanced ...all rushing abt creating havoc....

ok time to be quiet now..... :wink:

dinesh
05-12-2004, 12:09 PM
We can see you have suffered a lot in the life (at least in the love bit)......don't worry though......as I always say there will be a bus waiting at the stop just for you......It's just a question of finding the bus stop and being there at the right time... :sm12:

Bluelotus
05-12-2004, 12:19 PM
wait ur turn young man :evil: :sm12:
(we'll all have the last laugh at geetham....not nice making fun of Blue.....so nice and naive Blue :snooty: )

Dinesh ...forget the bus...now it's the turn of the plane :wink:
so really a matter of finding the right terminal in the right airport blah blah blah :?

Teena
05-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Love is not blind,we are blinded by love. :sm05: because of the biological changes that happen in our body.Love makes everyone go blind which is natural- n- nice feeling. :ahha:

Blue, I know u are nice, I don't know u are naive :ahha:

Sweet ponnu
05-12-2004, 04:25 PM
love its such a wonderfull word .. we are blind n love make us blind . love jus make us to forget the world, relations n so on. .. anyway hi friends.. i am new to this forum . can i join u all..

sri_gan
05-12-2004, 04:35 PM
We can see you have suffered a lot in the life (at least in the love bit)......don't worry though......as I always say there will be a bus waiting at the stop just for you......It's just a question of finding the bus stop and being there at the right time... :sm12:

Ada Ada... Bussu, Bus stoppu... seriyana time adira adira adira....

Oru bus poiduchuna adatha bus puduchu poga vendiyathane... enna shi corritea?

dinesh
05-12-2004, 04:50 PM

aamaa......vera ethukku road-la iththanai bussu viduraan.......onnai miss panna aduththathula footboard koodavaa kedaikaama poidum? (thathuvam No. 10461) :sm12:

wait ur turn young man
(we'll all have the last laugh at geetham....not nice making fun of Blue.....so nice and naive Blue )

I'm not making fun of you young woman. Why should I? I'm just sharing my pearls of wisdom :ee:

anyway hi friends.. i am new to this forum . can i join u all..

Hi and welcome sweetponnu......of course you can join us :b:

sri_gan
05-12-2004, 05:11 PM
love its such a wonderfull word .. we are blind n love make us blind . love jus make us to forget the world, relations n so on. .. anyway hi friends.. i am new to this forum . can i join u all..

Vanakkam Ponnu Sweet Ponnu

Eallarum ungalai arivango... illai therinchukkuvanga.... nenga kotha le erangi oru attatha podungo..

Bluelotus
05-13-2004, 02:44 AM
What you both seem to forget ppl is that Buses don't come one by one...I think you should try waiting at the bus stop ...especially when it rains :( they come in threes or fours...and then you won't see them for another half a century

hmm wisdomous pearls huh? :think:

sWEEt pONNu ...ungallae engayooo parttha mari irrukku ennakku :think: enngae endru therilae though :ee:
Welcome
please come and say "hi" here :ee: :
http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9100&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Seriously though...Love can't be blind ...cos it ain't a living thing....and if ur blinded then go to the ophthalmologist or the dude who takes care of eyes...cos you probly need a cataract operation :wink:

Why is love a sweet thing?....it 's terribly selfish and demanding....bit of a waste of time really when u think abt it :think:

Sweet ponnu
05-14-2004, 05:35 PM
hi nesh....sri gan...blu lotus.. n all..
tnx for ur welcome frends.. :dance:
sri gan .. eppedi kalakurethu .. :sm18: cos i am still new here. ill try my best to join u all..
enne solreenga nesh :sm11:
blu lotus... partha nyabagam illaiyoo.. mm eneku terile. any way future le try panni solren .. :think:
blu as u request i am telling hi to all.. :sm30:

sWEEtmICHe
05-15-2004, 08:56 AM
welcome sWEEt pONNu :D ...hehe

sWEEtmICHe
05-15-2004, 09:04 AM

Ada Ada... Bussu, Bus stoppu... seriyana time adira adira adira....

:D :D
:lol: sri

sWEEtmICHe
05-15-2004, 09:09 AM
love is beautiful if u r feeling it........
and if u don't than u r blind .....
do all agree with these.... ?

Sweet ponnu
05-15-2004, 10:41 AM
welcome sWEEt pONNu :D ...hehe

:yes: tnx sweet ...

Sweet ponnu
05-15-2004, 10:53 AM
love is beautiful if u r feeling it........
and if u don't than u r blind .....
do all agree with these.... ?

u r 100 % right sweet. those who dint feel love really blind .kathal anubavichu parkanum.. i agree with u sweet :yes:

sWEEtmICHe
05-15-2004, 11:05 AM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL chellam,
happy to have u here !!
stay and enjoy in geetham's palace :dance:

mint23
10-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Sweet thatz a really good question..... :D Friends do become as a lover... well in other way im not sure.:snooty: i think it all depends how well u maintain ur relationship.. if that's the case a lover becomes a friends.. i think there is a mistake in the relationship.
:cry:

Ashok_Taurus
10-08-2004, 04:55 PM
http://www.geh.org/ar/strip65/m198810880024.jpg

sWEEtmICHe
10-13-2004, 11:27 AM
mint thanks for ur sharing....,
mistake :think:

sWEEtmICHe
10-13-2004, 11:28 AM
thanks ashok :b: