PDA

View Full Version : How To Get The Most Out Of Life!

suha
05-06-2004, 02:50 PM
1. To forget past mistakes and press on to greater accomplishments.

2. To put first things first.

3. Try to allow nothing to disturb your peace of mind.

4. Never ever lose your self-control.

5. To make your work a joy.

6. To think the best, work for it and achieve it.

7. To take every disappointment in life as a stepping stone to greater success.

8. Each person should have this goal: May I become wiser, better and happier.

9. Fret not at small beggings.

10. Learn to listen and you will achieve a great success in your life.

11. Anyone who has ever achieved anything in life can give credit to practice and self-discipline. Winning stimulates winning.

12. A good statement to use in the face of distressing setbacks is: I am not discouraged, I am persistence and I go forward.

13. You should not make too many promises which you can't honour them.

14. To attain success in life you must be a man or woman of action! There is no other way. When your goal is established, you must act at once.

15. Hopes and fears check human life. The one serves to keep from presumption, the other from despair. Hope is the last thing that dies in man.

16. It requires a great deal of effort to keep the ambition of success alive in human heart. It must be backed by a robust will power, stern resolve, physical energy, & great power of endurance, to be effective :D ok va

unique
05-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Suha enna aachu onnaku daily ore thathuvama pozhiyare.......good ones though......

suha
05-06-2004, 03:30 PM
chumma thaan unique akka ningallam happy aguvingalei so adhu thaan.............yenoda akka's kullam yeppadi ice vaikrdhaam :wink: ippadi thaan :sm05: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bluelotus
05-06-2004, 05:34 PM
These are great things to live by Lolly (...ur forgiven ... :wink:)

If only I could apply all of them ....I shall do my best :D

anainar
05-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Suha,

You grew up suddenly or what? இப்படி தத்துவம் பொழியரே!! Anyway is was all nice to read. But if I follow all these, I will become a "Fun Challenged" challenged character. Tell me what is life without going for the jugular of our siblings over the last pieces of the Halwa that mom made. Of course it is petty thing, but it is "Mom made Halwa" and worth fighting for every ounce of it. :P :P

Or for that matter, the shirt which you liked has been given to elder brother just because he can use it till it becomes small for him to be passed on to you later. You end up getting used dresses always.

Ippadi there are a lot of small small fun things which might disappear if I follow all this. So, I am not following any of these.

Cheers

vasan
05-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Very very good advices SAnjum...

I think all the 'kids' should follow this.. :wink: :wink:

old man v- :P :P :P

but seriously.. # 13 is a good one.. real good.. :b:

butterfly
05-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Words of wisdom....Thatha unga pethi eppo teacher anango?....Nice advises suha...but very hard to follow :(

vennai1
05-06-2004, 10:33 PM
suha...ithu enna engalukku advise kodukka aarambichitaa... :think: :think:

9. Fret not at small beggings.

athu beginning thaana... :ahha: naan begging-nu padichittan... :sm12: :sm12: