PDA

View Full Version : Kiruba Nantha Variyaar Special - Next Thursday

sri_gan
05-07-2004, 03:08 AM
Hi Everyone-

With a special request from me our favourite Kiruba Nantha Variyaar is going to speak in Geetham Radio Next Week.....

We are limited to 10 - 12 songs enna avar vayasanavaar lee athunala....

Ask your most favourite songs Kiruba Nantha variyaar will try to give explanation to that songs

So nalla songa kelungappa.... make it below 12 and be quick.

Here is a sample voice recording for a song from movie Nayagan, Nila athu vanathu mele...

Enjoy and request fast, Limited requests only

suha
05-07-2004, 03:14 AM
super baiya nalla pesuringo seri naan kekurein ok va

acho paavam baiyaku vayasu agiduchu.............mittai saptukitei pesurango........ :Ksp:

suha
05-07-2004, 03:21 AM
yennaku this song........

song= chinna chinna asai
movie= roja...

dedication = for shy akka :sm05:

yogesh220
05-07-2004, 03:25 AM
enakku...kirubanantha vaariyaar special:

malai malai marudhamalai....from chocklet...

dedication to kirubaanandha vaariyaar...acachooo, suhaa irukkumbothu chockletunu padam peru sollitteenaa...ok, dedicate to suhaa and vaariyaar...

suha
05-07-2004, 03:28 AM
ada paavi paiya.......yogi.........chocl ate sonna naan yemandhuduvien ninaichiya :oops:

seri unnaku pesuradhu yaar teriliya........ :Ksp:

yogesh220
05-07-2004, 03:37 AM
illainga akkoov...neenga chocklet enakku veenumnu ala arambicjiduveenganu sonnean... :lol:

btw, sathiyamaa enakku pesurathu yaarunnu theriyalai... :think:

katteri
05-07-2004, 01:16 PM
Sri kalakuraaaa paaaa

sri_gan
05-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Sri kalakuraaaa paaaa

Vaaariyaar kitta appaointment vangurathukule pothum pothumnu aiduchubaa....

yogesh220
05-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Vaaariyaar kitta appaointment vangurathukule pothum pothumnu aiduchubaa....
ithooodaaa..... :) kalakkungaa.....

unique
05-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Sri Supera irukku kalakareenga....

Enakku CHELLAMAI CHELLAM ENDRAYADI- ALBUM MOVIE....actuala innum niraya venum but naan oruthiye request pannina others will not get chance so ippodaiku idhu podhum

cselva
05-07-2004, 03:09 PM
song-'thozha thozha' from movie 'Pandavar bhoomi'
dedicated to all my friends

sri_gan
05-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Suha - Chinna Chinna Asai to Shy akka
Yogi - Malai Malai Marudhamala to Kiruba Nandha Vaariyaar.
Unique - Chellamai Chellam Endrayadi
Cselva - Thozha Thoza to all his friends.

So far I received only four requests, if there are no requests for the next 2 days, I will line up my own theme.. athukku kiruba nandha vaariya vilakkam solluvaar...

sri_gan
05-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry to say this, but it looks like there is no interest for any new attempts we try to do, which makes me feel stupid and I feel I'm wasting my energy and time for a personal crap and your ignorance.

And most of you guys have a habit of asking for the sake we insist to ask you the songs. Its a worst attitude we could ever see in a communication.

I don't like this partiality crap games and the only way to end that is to show the anger on the actions people does and I'm not scared to say the truth when i see the denial activities and not have a habit of encouraging the creative sides for their personal stupidity.

Lets face it, Have the way you like it.

I will stop programming in Geetham Radio from today, If this is what someone's wish, yes you get it.

When you guys come open, I will become open too, Till then Good Bye. :D.

unique
05-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey Sri

Enna aachu....why so much anger???we r requesting songs thaane.....enna aachu sri...u r doing a great job,pudusu pudusa pannareenga....everyone is enjoying it......pls don t quit

Shy
05-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Whats happening here ???

Sri, Its just Monday, as usual people might have thought that its still thursday.

Also I remember u had givevn time till tuesday :) why so much anger.

Ur listener peak is more than any DJ around. So why such thoughts?? re consider sri!!

Shy

butterfly
05-10-2004, 06:49 PM
Sri,
enna aachu?...we can only request songs when we are positive we can listen to it illaiya?...just coz not everyone request doesnt mean they are against it sri...take it easy...go read the comments of ppl everytime u aired a show...it will boost u up...

Sorry to say this, but it looks like there is no interest for any new attempts we try to do, which makes me feel stupid and I feel I'm wasting my energy and time for a personal crap and your ignorance.

This is avery strong statement sri...& u know its not true...so see u in action...BTW i need songs for valaikappu :)

yogesh220
05-10-2004, 08:58 PM
sri.... aaruvathu sinam...Please cool yourself man... We all will be expecting your programme in Geetham Radio as always and as planned... Vaariyar kandippaaa varanum..varuvaaraa?:pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Bluelotus
05-10-2004, 10:56 PM
:00: :00: :00:

Sri don't stop netcasting :cry:

I do actually listen to ur show....and enjoy it very much!!

I was thinking of what songs I could ask for meanings without me sounding a complete ignoramus :oops:

We Love your show :D :b:
it's great :b:

Here's a bunch of songs that I would dearly love to have it explained to me :ee:

(if anybody even sniggers at the selection i'll have u jinxed :evil: )

1)
song: Oh Megam Vanthatho
movie: Mouna Ragam
dedication: Teena Sivam

2)
song: Vellai Pookal
movie: Kannathil Muthamittal
dedication: Shy

3)
song: Jana Gana Mana
movie: Ayhuthe Ezhuthu
dedication: to Geetham DJ Sri :ee:

4)
song: Shalala
movie: Gilli
Dedication: Suha Anjum

sorry sorry sorry...realised I went overboard with the requests and I'm sure more requests will flood in soon...please choose the ones which u like out of the lot... :oops:

will edit soon...we have till tuesday 23:00 right? :?

Teena
05-10-2004, 11:25 PM
Movie :Indru Nee Nalai Naan
Song: Thalampove kannuraangu :wink:
Dedicated to : Bluelotus

Movie: Ayuda yeluthu
Song : Fanna
Dedicated to : Siva my husband

suha
05-10-2004, 11:47 PM
acho cho baiya yenna idhu :00:

variyaar kita appoitment vangi vachi irrukingo.........apuram jackie chan ta appointment :Ksp: .......ivolo irruku..............adhu yeppai ningo radio stop panuvingo :snooty:

Ps: ELLORUM ODI VANGO VANGO :sm04:

song request kelungo pa............. :pray: .........illanna yellar vittukum poochandi anupividuvvvien aama soli puttein :oops:

vasan
05-11-2004, 12:00 AM
YO Sri..man..

Sorry, sir.. I was too busy watching basketball on the weekend.. :P :P :P Didn't get to see geetham... First you answer me this kustin... I requested if last week's dappankutthu songs will be made available for download... Possible, available or no? Please, Sri-ji.. Konjam kudutheenganna, ungallukku kodi punniyam... :pray: :pray:

Okie...... Now to the next request... Could Mr. Variyaar explain this song for meee pleeeech...

Sandai Kozhi (from Ayutha Ezhuththu... ).
I would dearly love to hear the humorous way Variyaar is going to explain the lyrics of this song.. :P :P :P :P

Oh, by the way, its slated for Thursday Broadcast right? Thanks, Sri.. :D :D :D

thoongu-moonchi vaasan.... :oops: :oops:

madhu_aish1
05-11-2004, 08:46 PM
sri .. my request-tuuu

Movie Kovil

song - காதல் பண்ண thimirukaaa
kaiyaa pidikaii thembu erukaa :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

variyaar paadi naa eppadi erukum :ee: :ee:

dedication - To admin Bala :D :D :D

madhu_aish1
05-11-2004, 09:00 PM
borgot to addd one comment ..

I request to broadcast the songs in 56 kbps stereo.. I listen to songs only at times and i would expect it to be of high quality .... i have stopped listening to geetham radio just because its 24 kbps MONO .. :? :? :? . if its bandwidth issue then put atleast the shows being played by our DJ's in 56 kbps stereo :pray: :pray: :pray: zingereee request baa :pray:

sri_gan
05-11-2004, 09:19 PM
borgot to addd one comment ..

I request to broadcast the songs in 56 kbps stereo.. I listen to songs only at times and i would expect it to be of high quality .... i have stopped listening to geetham radio just because its 24 kbps MONO .. :? :? :? . if its bandwidth issue then put atleast the shows being played by our DJ's in 56 kbps stereo :pray: :pray: :pray: zingereee request baa :pray:

Madhu Will take care of this issue.

I will broadcast the vaariyaar Show on the 27th May 2004.

Nenga ellam pattu kekalai nu kovam aitten, seri ippa koncham kami aiduchu :(, I will come back after a complete cooldown.

Nenga ellam nemba tension avathinga amma solliten.

suha
05-12-2004, 01:11 AM
vaariyar wrote :ahha:

Nenga ellam nemba tension avathinga amma solliten.

negha thaan nembalei tension panitir.......apurama tensoin avadingo sonna yeppdai
Mr. baiya ji.... :think:

andha vaariyar varatum avar kita orru kelvi kekanum :think: :lol:

Teena
05-12-2004, 02:26 AM
srigan

At what time u are going to telecast the show on may 27th.

BTW,unga avatar super......pretty aish

madhu,who is she in your avatar?

sri_gan
05-12-2004, 03:16 AM
srigan

At what time u are going to telecast the show on may 27th.

BTW,unga avatar super......pretty aish

madhu,who is she in your avatar?

8:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM Central / 5:00 PM Pacific / 1:00 AM GMT

suha
05-20-2004, 06:06 AM
baiya 27 th ku thanei .....appo one more song....

song = edho onru
movie = laysa laysa
Dedication = :ush:

vasan
05-20-2004, 08:02 AM
Sri..

8 pm Eastern- appadinna, 5 pm Pacific paa... Not 4 pm.. :D :D

Thanks for the info.. Looking forward to listen to Mr. Variyaar... :P

Vasan

butterfly
05-20-2004, 08:24 PM
sri,
is it possible to download the show after u air it next thurs...for ppl who cant listen to it next thurs....dont want to miss mr variyar :(

sri_gan
05-20-2004, 08:31 PM
sri,
is it possible to download the show after u air it next thurs...for ppl who cant listen to it next thurs....dont want to miss mr variyar :(

Vasanum keetu irrukaaru... ok I will do that. don't worry.

vasan
05-20-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey... Thank you Nanba... :P :P

Vasan

butterfly
05-26-2004, 01:56 AM
Sri,
Thanks for all ur efforts...am sure ur programme will be a success :)

suha
05-26-2004, 07:28 AM
thanks baiya............naanum miss panita :Ksp:

aama variyaar ta naan orru question kekanumei............ :think: seri tirumbha eppo varuvaar ennaku inform panidungo ok va..... :sm10:

katteri
05-27-2004, 01:54 PM
AAAma Srigan Variyar vungallaku mala podurar.. chinaa vayasulaa thruru thruru nu iruppengaa polaaaa.....

sri_gan
05-27-2004, 06:15 PM
kaata,

Athu naan illai... Singer Srinivas but chinna vayasula thuru thuru nu than irrupen athu venna true.

Vaariyar picture kaga pottu irrukken.

suha
05-28-2004, 12:00 AM
vaanakam vaarriyaar...ji ____/\_____ nala padikirein sammi kumpiodrein vaariyaar ji....... aaam ningo saptighalla illa bagel thana :sm12: murugha murughaaaaaaaa

vasan
05-28-2004, 01:37 AM
:D :D

Super shupppeer.. :clap: :clap: enjoyed the presentation and Variyaar's comments.. :D

Sri.. please upload it and share the songs Okvaa.. Enjoyed it very very much.. :D

Vasan

Shy
05-28-2004, 01:41 AM
:clap: :sm03: :clap: :sm03: :clap: :sm03: :clap: :sm03:

Super show sri ji !!! kalakurael !!!

Shy

sri_gan
05-28-2004, 02:03 AM
Ok... I will compress everything to a single file and upload... shy akka link kodupango.

Bluelotus
05-28-2004, 09:38 PM
Dear Mr Variyaar,

thank you for your great explanations
It was trully enlightening

I never expected that song writers refered to the Marriage of Lady Valli so often.
and that they really meant Arohara Lord Murughaa everytime they came up with some funky new word.

thank you again.
:ee:
Blue.

------------------------------------------------------

Great show Sri :clap: :clap: :clap:
laughed a lot ......( :ush: don't tell Mr Variyaar :ahha: ) and enjoyed it very much...

interesting didn't think that Mr Variyaar was this naturally sarky though :sm12:

(And I think the Poor man must be scolding Vasan Tha Tha for coming up with the Sandai Kozhi song :sm12: :sm12: ... *just kidding tha tha * :ee: )

thnx dude.

Blue.

yogesh220
05-30-2004, 04:48 PM
great effort Srigan...good show... good creatice and imaginative thinking... Waiting for the retelecast..(Download links...) :clap:

butterfly
05-31-2004, 10:29 PM
sri wrote,

Ok... I will compress everything to a single file and upload... shy akka link kodupango.

shy akka :)
Did i miss the links?? :think:

vasan
05-31-2004, 11:48 PM
Mr. Vaariyar is on a well-deserved break (sun bathing in the beach.. :think: :sm12: mebbe.. hey, its possible.. ). SuMO is enjoying her long weekend...

பொறுத்தருள ுங்கள்... :P

messenger boy v-

Shy
06-01-2004, 03:46 AM
Hi guys, just came home.. Tired :( weekday vera nalaikku :cry: :cry: Tomorrow links will be upated okvaa :b:

Variyaar ji, kalaketael poongo, BTW naanum whale watch vanthu irunthaenae ;)

Vasan, thanks much ji :D

Shy

anainar
06-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Achacho!! Looks like I missed a great show. :cry: :cry: :cry: Life sucks big time with work. Can there be a world without any work? Work only when you want to like Vaariyaarji?

Shy, link kodungo, punniyamaa pogum. Intha piravi mattum illai, adutha piravikkum serthu punniyam kidaikkum. Ellaam appan murugan arul. On a side note I dont know whether you guys got a chance to listen to him live, but I had attended a few of his discourses in early 1980s. Awesome energy and sense of humour. He tweaks his performance to suit the local temple story which always evokes applauses.

Cheers

PS: Long week end enjoy panneengala Shy, Vasan and Sri? Tuesday sucks big time as we have to go to office. :cry: :cry:

Shy
06-01-2004, 02:42 PM
LINKS OFFLINE

Pattams, "akka" :think: sari ok :D

Anainar, romba correcta soneenga, workae ellatha ulagam vendum.. sari athu konjam romba over'na, atleast entha mathiri long weekend vantha, atleast antha entire week leave tharanum ;) ithu eppadi :ee: . How was ur long weekend? We had fun... :)

Note, links will be available only till tomorrow :b: Download fast :D

Shy

venky1974
06-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Looks like I missed a god Show.

Thanks for the updated link Shy... Am downloading it. Thanks for the effort of Sri ..

Cheers,

madhu_aish1
06-01-2004, 03:52 PM
first day in the morning . downloaded sri's program . will listen to it in the evening and let you know the comments. Thanks for the link ekkoi....

BTW SHy , pattams is calling you akka . :00: :00: she is mom for 2 kids and how can this happen .. :think: :think: Ithu than chance-nu nalla shuperaaa oru poi ulla sorigitaanga :sm12: .

anitam
06-01-2004, 03:53 PM
achoooo nanu miss panitten..... shy thanks for the uploaded link...

Sri, great effort....... :clap: :clap: :clap:

sri_gan
06-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi Everyone-

Dowload the zip file and extract it.

There will be a file called Today.m3u.

Play that in a Media Player or Winamp, it will have the sequence lined up for songs.

Most of the speeches run for 1 - 2 minutes , which I tried for a reality feel.

Let me know what you think.

Iyanaar, Long weekend was really good, innum proper sleep kidaikalai.... :( returned back at 4:00 AM

anitam
06-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Sri,

I couldn't play Today.m3u file..... i tried it with windows media player......

I can hear other songs..... great.... thanks....

anitam
06-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey ..... sri_gan is it you.... giving the speech........

Great man..... really good. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sri_gan
06-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Sri,

I couldn't play Today.m3u file..... i tried it with windows media player......

I can hear other songs..... great.... thanks....

Right Click on that File if you have winamp it will say play in winamp... if you don't it will say play in media player, try to get the latest version of media player which is 9.0.

In the File Menu of Media Play you will see an Sub Menu Add to Media Library in that you should see an option Add a File or Playlist choose that and select Today.m3u.

You will have the complete sequence.

Since this Topic moved to the 3rd page.... Adapted the Download Link from shy for easy access.

Download Thursday's LINK OFFLINE (http://www.geetham.net)

yogesh220
06-01-2004, 04:53 PM
sri sooopperrr... No words for your effort... :clap::clap:

anitam
06-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Right Click on that File if you have winamp it will say play in winamp... if you don't it will say play in media player, try to get the latest version of media player which is 9.0.

In the File Menu of Media Play you will see an Sub Menu Add to Media Library in that you should see an option Add a File or Playlist choose that and select Today.m3u.

Done..... its working now....... thanks...

vasan
06-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Thanks Mr. Variyaar.. :P

Minik
06-01-2004, 10:29 PM
Thanks Sri and Shy, for downloading for everybody who missed it. We love you for that.

Pattams, what happened u r calling shy akka. enne soapa miss panne show download panratheke.

anainar
06-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Awesome Sri. Arohara Arohara pottu Variyaravay maariteenga. :clap: :clap:

Great show...

அப்பன் எம்பெருமான ் முருகன் அருள் எப்போதும் உங்களுக்கு இருக்கும்.

Cheers

Minik
06-01-2004, 10:57 PM
madhu said:"BTW SHy , pattams is calling you akka . she is mom for 2 kids and how can this happen .. Ithu than chance-nu nalla shuperaaa oru poi ulla sorigitaanga ."

mum of 2 kids!!! pattams when did this happen solave illaye.

madhu_aish1
06-01-2004, 11:14 PM
sri good show man ..

the essence of variyaar was felt in your presentation. it brought back good old memories .. :oops: :oops: Man keep it up .. looking for more shows from you ... bluee 4 songs laam over :sm12: variyaar ooti thallitaar :wink: teena your requested songs were overwhelmingly excellent . i cannot stop thinking about those songs. good taste :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

Minik - long time no see. howz is choto .. he looks coool . still stopping you from vising geetham :think: :think: bring him to kids corner .. lets keep him busy ... BTW i am one those naughty kids.. you have to ask pattams the other one. :wink: :sm10:

suha
06-02-2004, 02:34 AM
baiya super show.........but naan naichein next show but adhu ippo mudiyaddhu :(

baiya keep u r vaariyar show aliveeeee :D

sri_gan
06-02-2004, 02:45 AM
Neriya perukku puduchirukka :D.

Next Vaariyaar show Question answer (conversation type) pannura mari think pannuren.... suggestions kondunga ellarum.... ippa thoonga poren... intha week decide pannalam next week try pannalam.

ellarum participate pannina nalla irrukum.

butterfly
06-02-2004, 02:54 AM
sri & shy,
Thanks for the Links...will listen to it tom & post my comment :)
madhu,
If shy is ur akka she cud very well be my akka too...neengo mattum sontham kondadalamnu asaiya?...

she is mom for 2 kids and how can this happen

The rest of them are coming with kuttipoosanika's to break on ur head for missing them :)

Ithu than chance-nu nalla shuperaaa oru poi ulla sorigitaanga

U of all person know i avoid answering questions if I am uncomfortable with it...but wud never lie

Minik,
anything can happen anytime ...inge ellam instanta nadakuthu...kandukatheengo :)

Teena
06-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Srigan,show was super :clap: & funny :sm12:

Thanks for the links. Your explanation for the songs I have dedicated was really cool.I enjoyed it.

Madhu,andha pattu yennoda favorite adhu mattum illama indha blue oru sama kodangi that's why I have selected. :D

Bluelotus
06-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanx Sri and Shy Akka :D

----------------------------------------------

Teena :00: :00:

Enna solringhal?? :think: what is a sama kodangi ?? :00:
(konjam ennakkum puriyirae madri pesa kudathaa?)
better not be anything mean :evil:
*just kidding* :ahha:

---------------------------------------------

My question or perhaps questions :think:

Do aliens exist? If they do ...can they be Blue people or must they be green? :think:

I hope Mr Variyaar can shade some light on this :D

Thank you.

Blue.

anainar
06-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Blue,

Sama kodangi meens "Raapaadi". There used to be a sect of people who make a living out of that. They go to the cremation grounds/cemetry and stay there till midnight. They will get to know something that is going to happen to some one in the village( basically dead people talking ). They will go to the corresponding house in the midnight with a "kudu kuduppai" and say what they know and predict that some thing is going to happen.

The correlation is the song is "தாழம்பூவே கண்ணுறங்கு". So sleep and done be a sama kodangi.

Appada, got a chance to explain. There is one more mean explanation. But I leave it off..

Cheers

Bluelotus
06-02-2004, 10:38 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Teena ...vaa vaa, irukku unakku indeykku :evil: :snooty:

thanx Anainar,

:think: what's the other mean explanation...I think u must be on a roll today :ee:
sollungho sollungho please.

bit puzzled on why those ppl stay up all night though...I mean what info are they going to get anyway from a cemetery :think: appart from what's written on the tombstones...weird ppl.....don't they get scared at all? :00:

Teena
06-03-2004, 02:36 AM
ayoo blue, anainar avargal ivalo explanation kuduthutangala.........Idhella m nejamaaaaaa :wink: ..............If it's true yeenake ipodhan full meaning theriyudu :? .......I thought this kodanghi will come only in the night I don't know ivalo details idhuku pinnadi. :00: .....anainar neengha periya allu dhan. :wink:

tinker
06-03-2004, 02:49 AM
Why don't ppl restrain at times not talking personal stuff about others , its better for everyone and when you don't know about a person its much better to keep quiet rather than doing something thinking its funny.

sri_gan
06-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Why don't ppl restrain at times not talking personal stuff about others , its better for everyone and when you don't know about a person its much better to keep quiet rather than doing something thinking its funny.

what do you mean?

RaasuKutty
06-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Sri,

it was a nice one.. really enjoyed it.. probably the first programme i listened,..

At times, there were some gap.. That was very well timed.. it gave a reality feeling... Nice show dude...

Shy,

Thanx 4 the links...

Minik
06-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Minik - long time no see. howz is choto .. he looks coool . still stopping you from vising geetham bring him to kids corner .. lets keep him busy ... BTW i am one those naughty kids.. you have to ask pattams the other one.

I know madhu got little busy my friends and sisters were here for sometime and then I had some other things like taking chotu out coz its summer now right.

Bluelotus
06-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Which came first the chicken or the Egg

Can we have the Divine answer please Mr variyaar .

Thank you.
Blue.

Shy
06-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Ennoda question I have PMes suha :D

Shy

anainar
06-08-2004, 02:40 PM
வாரியார் அவர்களே,

ஒரே ஒரு கேள்வி. எம்பெருமான ் முருகன் வள்ளியை காந்தர்வ மணம் தானே செய்தார்? அப்படி இருக்க அவரது பக்தர்கள் ஏன் அதை நாம் செய்தால் உதைக்கிறார ்கள்?

Cheers

Shy
06-08-2004, 02:55 PM
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Ithai question thaan naanum kaetu irukaen

:oops: BTW காந்தர்வ மணம் appadina love marriage thaanae :think: :think:

Shy

suha
06-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Kiruba Nantha Variyaar Special ...Question & answer

1. Blue candy = Do aliens exist? If they do ...can they be Blue people or must they be Green? :ee:
Which came first the chicken or the Egg :think:

2. Rassu kutty="இழுத்துக்க ொண்டு" endra thamil vaarthai "Isthukinu" nnu eppadi chennai tamil la maarichu nnu... :cool:

3. Shy akka = Love Marriage pathi enna solreenga !!! Unbaiseda answer sollungo :wink:

4. Anai anna = ஒரே ஒரு கேள்வி. எம்பெருமான ் முருகன் வள்ளியை காந்தர்வ மணம் தானே செய்தார்? அப்படி இருக்க அவரது பக்தர்கள் ஏன் அதை நாம் செய்தால் உதைக்கிறார ்கள்? :P

5. Butterfly akka = wat is the connection between asai,dhosai,aplam & vadai???...Y do ppl say asai,dhosai,apla,vadai :D

6. Anonymus :ush: = Do U accept ur friend as he/she is...even if u find something wrong...shud u correct them or close ur eyes coz he/she is ur friend ....

Pls ask funny question....... :D come :sm04: pm me.. :D

Vaariyaar ji assistant ..... Suha anjum how is it :sm10: :sm12: