PDA

View Full Version : want simcity and ansys software links(cracked)

thirudan
05-07-2004, 06:20 PM
dear friends ( Goodboy ;) especially)
i need the simcity 4 and the ansys 7.0 or 8 version software(full) with crack, can i get over the net? please kindly guide me...
anticipating the reply early else PM me please...
thiru...

anainar
05-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Thiru,

Ansys uses flexlm unlike the PC based software which work based on some serial numbers. Cracking those software is very difficult. They are normally tied to the ethernet ID or IP address and generated by flexlm. Then the lmlicense manager process has to be running in the license server or the node locked. All these make the software very secure. I will be surprised if you get full version of ansys cracked.

I dont know about simcity.

Cheers

thirudan
05-07-2004, 06:50 PM
dear anainar
infact i have the cracked version of ansys 6.1 with crack, and ansys 8.0 crack is there with me without software, the license is there means we can install it as a pc based yar, not a server based, infact we have a licensed version in our office but that is not working in some machines, so , we have to install some crack versions also in some machines ok? that is the thing, i hope Goodboy knows the crack site for the full software and crack too i hope, and infact we downloaded the 6.1 and LS-Dyna also with crack from some site only..

thirudan
05-10-2004, 12:25 PM
helloo
ennapaaa yarkitayum simcity or ansys crack illaya? :-/