PDA

View Full Version : New - Preview

krishng
05-31-2004, 04:52 PM
Manivanna Whether the name S.J.Surya is popular or not, he definitely did leave his trademark with his debut film 'Vaali'. This time he is all set to rock n roll with his new 'New'. Cast are Vaali crew member Simran who plays the lead role against S.J.Surya himself and Kiran playing a cameo role of a lusty neighbour.

Manivannan, who playe the role of a scientist, does an experiment on an eight-year-old boy and the boy turns into a 25-year-old youth. While the boy grows physically, his mind remains that of an eight-year old. Suryah debuts as a hero playing the role of this boy-turned-man. He gets a job in a toy factory and the company owner’s daughter (Simran) falls in love with him and they get married

But soon Simran realises that she has to teach him the first lesson of sex. The scientist too coaches the youth how to go about his first night, which is supposed to be hilarious. Kiran plays an important role as Suryah’s neighbour who lusts after him.

This film comes from S.J.Surya own production. New seems to boil the chennai heat with it sizzling song scenes and lusty scenes throughout the movie, well who could ever forget 'Vaali'.

Source: Behindwoods.

Teena
06-02-2004, 01:46 PM
This movie is based on the english movie "BIG".

Big is really a nice movie.Tamil la idha sodhappama irudha seri dhan.

seny
06-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Ohh ippa sensation erpadithi iruka New theriyama pochae... i think the movie is expected to release this month isnt it?? vaali was certainly something different hope this movie is watchable.. :D

krishng
06-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Ohh ippa sensation erpadithi iruka New theriyama pochae... i think the movie is expected to release this month isnt it?? vaali was certainly something different hope this movie is watchable.. :D

s..the movie ll be released in this month. movie parkara madhiridhaan irukkum nambalam..aana kudumbathoda illa..so parthukonga..

-Krishng.

saisrini85
06-03-2004, 12:25 AM
yess.. thank god a movie that can be enjoyed with friends! of course, simran will be the treat of the film!

demons
06-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Hi guys i have been a member for a long time but this is the first time i am posting something ok.
As teena said before intha movie is based on the hollywood movie BIG which is one of my fav. There the female lead is a co worker and she does not marry him and stuff like that, it is not a scientific experiment or stuff but a supernatural stuff kind off. The hero returns to his normal self finally thats how it ends - i cant imagine why namba tamil directors dont get something to do on their own rather than copying. Sorry if i hurt some peoples feelings by criticising on the whole tamil film industry. yeh sari nanbargalae meendum santhipom

krishng
06-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Dear Damons, welcome to forums. hope u ll continue posting such a stuffs. we have different sections here in this forum. so go ahead and make ur contribution in participating.

good luck.

-Krishng.