PDA

View Full Version : Why actresses are getting arrested for prostitution?

arumugam57
08-31-2003, 01:22 PM
It’s part of the game ?It’s a good step?It’s their occupational hazard?Over publicized? Due to their poverty?Due to their sexual desire?Do you to their greedyness?

sweetie
09-03-2003, 10:24 AM
:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: a very very good and essential question !!

Ithu enna periya kelvi ?? the one n only reason that can exits can be greed for more money......

But also their excessive sexual desires may play a major role as well...

and apart from this, as I recently read in rediff, abt a Bangalore based actress, being arrested in New Delhi for prostitution, it can also be becoz of being in a financially unstable position... both themself and their family.... I dun think there can be ne other reason...

saraku
09-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi,

:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: a very very good and essential question !!

Ithu enna periya kelvi ?? the one n only reason that can exits can be greed for more money......

But also their excessive sexual desires may play a major role as well...

and apart from this, as I recently read in rediff, abt a Bangalore based actress, being arrested in New Delhi for prostitution, it can also be becoz of being in a financially unstable position... both themself and their family.... I dun think there can be ne other reason...

I strongly disagree with this opinion posted above. I feel that one can never conclude in such a complex issue based on one pointed simple reasoning!

One thing ... though our region (tamizhnaadu thaan baa) is getting more and more, so-called "westernised", they are approaching the concept of "westernisation" only in terms of these physical-relationship related issues (like open-sex oriented expressions). I agree that this is into our society now. BUT ... not with the above opinion. Few reasons:

* Once someone becomes an actress, she is no-more just herself. She has to accomodate all public and the so-called representatives of the people (namba, arasiyal-vaathinga thaan). I am damn sure, good-looking actressses are forced to become their 'guests' at some point or the other and also 'serve' some producers to get chances for acting. And in case there is some-one who doesn't cooperate in such issues, they are taken for task in all forms possible.

* And once these actress get used such things, she also has her time of recession. Having lived a rich, luxurious life during the time of good fame, their minds always tend to stay in the same state ... and one of the easy ways to achieve this is through "few nights" - and again, this is because they are already used to this "dark" issues (due to the previous point)!

Another related issue that I want to point out here is ...

as (actor) Vivek points out rightly in some of his movies these days : (Eg. : "... unni krishna-nuku viruthu keedachuruchey-nu santhosha paduvom, aanaa ramya krishna-nuku kalyanam aiduchey-nu varutha paduvom" [Ref: Kathal Kisu Kisu; thanks : isaitamil.com]) ... our mentality is build-up around the concept of actors and actresses! And the media-hype about such issues is one of the reasons why these issues of absolutely no-relevance to societal development being talked, discussed, argued at verious levels and among all sections of people. Here I would also like to express another ugly view ... our wonderful media only concentrates on cinema and currently also TV based issues. And we the thamizh people after looking at all these heroes and heroines all through our lives, day-in-and-day-out, never then hesitate to make them as great politicians.

When will there be days when the media tries to sow seeds of good thinking in our people? Hoping to see those days soon.

arumugam57
09-03-2003, 06:42 PM
SARAKU http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/knight-1.gif

ALL OTHERS :00: :00: :00: :00: :00:

sweetie
09-04-2003, 03:20 AM
U dun need to take the whole society into consideration and compare them with actress !! Coz U can never compare Actress or their lifestyle or nething concerning them with that of the society.... and westernization of the society has got nothing to do with actresses becoming prostitutes....

And for any good and strong minded individual, no one can force them into being an object of desire or an object of a one night stand....Do you mean to say *all* actresses are being forced to become guests of politicians ???? How do u know this fact ??? Just becoz *veerappan* told the world that some minister was having an affair with Sukanya.....

Not all actress are forced to become like that... only a few of them... and I dun think ministers forcing them or any other external forces play as much a role in their decision to go into prostitution, as much as their own desire and greed for money plays a part....

saraku
09-04-2003, 12:51 PM
Sweetie,

ok, let me first say what i feel about you by looking at your previous 2 posts. These are my own conclusions about you, if you want to you can tell me how much of it is true and real.

* You have not had any course on social sciences during univ. yrs. and surely not working in that area.

* you are very likely to be a physical scientist, followed by very very less probabiilty of medical scientist and surely nothing else other than these two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seri, now coming to the reply for your post. I feel that it is near to impossible for me explain the issues which i have just given as points in my prev. post. There are infact much much to it! Anyway, it is my personal opinion that one should not easily conclude the way in which you did about such a complex issue.

arumugam57
09-04-2003, 01:08 PM
NO..Sarakku.. Here you need not see the gentle manism. YOu can not escape just like that.
If some one is dis-agreeing with you you put all your points at you best knowledge. Let us see who is winning in the win-win situation contest. Have you seen anytime this sweetie is giving up his position very easily to anyone. Never. We have to learn from him.

Further this sweetie guy is in biological research. SO he knows better then everyone in some aspects of the discussion. He is having lot of Japanesh Braint. :lol: . I don't think you are an appavi. Fight back man!!!

Let us see who is winning in this discussion. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

sweetie
09-04-2003, 03:03 PM
SARAKU ....

When it is near to impossible to explain ur views, u SHUD NOT have posted them or voiced them in the first place !!!

N secondly.... What ever out justifications / views / opinions are, I dun think we CAN EVER judge on the decision which made these actresses to get into prostitution !! They alone can say, true to their heart, about what pushed them into that !!!

If u look closely, not all actresses got forced upon or were made victims becoz of power from higher socities !! There are actresses who have held their ground at such times, when they are under pressure from others, particularly as u have named one of the group of people, ministers ..... And here too I dun think not all ministers take to actresses.... So u see.... Finally, u end up being narrowed down to a set of people in a vast ocean of humanity, in the filmworld... and all that we can do is guess at what wud have made them chose them their profession...

So my view is that, it can be just the need for money (Either personal greed or being driven for that coz of family financial situation) or the need for sexual pleasure or the need for getting influential contacts at higher level, which mite help them in their personal endeavors........

Cheers.... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

sweetie
09-04-2003, 03:07 PM
And one more thing SARAKU .......

Someone might have said, *U can judge people with their words* ..... but dun live to that SARAKU... its very very false and can be dangerous too at times.... so dun judge people with their words alone.....

Yes... I did not have a course on Social Sciences.... but u dun need a course for understanding Social Sciences.... All u need is a capability to understand ur fellow human beings u see in real n daily life, and learn from ur practical experiences with them... that, I guess is more informative and true that a COURSE that teaches u Social Sciences.... and ofcourse ... there are so many books n articles on such things.. u can read them too... ;) And I can tell u SARAKU .... Though I am not a master or a genius in that, I can very well assure you SARAKU, I do know a bit about the so called Social Sciences... !! ;)

sweetie
09-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks 6FACE ........... I guess thats wat is called as *patti manram* right ??? I may be saying something absolutely wrong.... but then the opposing party shud point it out to me and justify their views that what I said was wrong... :)

Neway............. cheers people !!

no offence against neone.... Peace !! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

sweetie
09-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Sweetie,

ok, let me first say what i feel about you by looking at your previous 2 posts. These are my own conclusions about you, if you want to you can tell me how much of it is true and real.

Is this the topic of this discussion SARAKU ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Finding about what *sweetie* is like from his posts ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:

hahahaha.... Jus kiddin dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

saraku
09-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Sweetie,

Is this the topic of this discussion SARAKU ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Finding about what *sweetie* is like from his posts ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:

hahahaha.... Jus kiddin dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Nallathaa pochu! discussion-la enna venna varalam; you may start somewhere and end at something totally different ... naan ithukaaga special-la oru 'Forum Topic' create panni, intha msg.-ey refer panniyaa post panna mudiyum. Apdi panninaa, sweetie, neenga kooda cross-refer panni pakarathu doubt thaan. athaan ingayey potten.

ஆஆங் ... நாங்கலும் தான் kiddin க்க்குங் ... :yes: :yes: :yes: :b:

vennai1
09-04-2003, 05:52 PM
there were 2 stray dogs in a street.

one night they saw a bone lying in the street and started
fighting for it.... they fighted for hours and hours....
blood came from their fragile bodies and still they continued
fighting...

by dawn, both were exhausted and each fell to a corner...
just then the next street dog which was passing by that
street saw the bone and picked it up and went off !
both the local dogs could not even get up as they
tired from fighting !

you all must have seen the look on the faces of both
the dogs ....
:cry:

moral of the story : dont fight for a useless bone :ahha:

sweetie
09-05-2003, 02:55 AM
In that case VENNAI ,

*ANY* patti manram / debate topic happening around the world, is always useless and irrelevant to you, unless u r goin to be talking something thats gonna affect *your* life in a more significant manner....

And before u give comparisons, think twice... I am not a Dog U Moronic Misguided Missile........... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And neither is Saraku......... :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: VENNAI .............

arumugam57
09-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Vennai.. Oru Ragasiyamm. :sm02::sm02: .. Intha sweetie is having one big pistal with lot of bullets and fully loaded , always in 90 degree, ever ready to fire..ok? Don't do some gokka Makka Hungama With Him.. :yes:

sweetie
09-05-2003, 01:01 PM
pinna enna 6FACE ???? :( :( :( :( :( :(

VENNAI enna dog nu solraan.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

vennai1
09-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Vennai.. Oru Ragasiyamm. :sm02::sm02: .. Intha sweetie is having one big pistal with lot of bullets and fully loaded , always in 90 degree, ever ready to fire..ok? Don't do some gokka Makka Hungama With Him.. :yes:

nee endha pistol-a solra... antha bommai thuppakiyaa ? :ahha:

i know -- athula irundhu bullet varaadhu :ahha: :D :P :wink:

aburvaraagam
09-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Hey guys

This topic is real hot(wat u r arguing abt). Well eventhough am not an active participant in this argument it is good to be an outsider. Go ahead guys. :fight: .

siva

vennai1
09-11-2003, 09:43 PM
dei siva,

vaada vaa... ingaiyum vanthitayaa...

vedikkai paaru... aanaa vettu vekkathey... kindal pannaathey.. !
:ush: :nono: :nono:

okvaa... :Ksp: :wink:

saraku
09-11-2003, 10:18 PM
SARAKU ....

When it is near to impossible to explain ur views, u SHUD NOT have posted them or voiced them in the first place !!!

This is also a view with nearly no sense ... when someone knows so much, then (s)he tries to explain the some other person with simple cases and if that other person doesn't understand, the first person says "oh, it is impossible to make you understand" and quits. That happens and that is reality, and not to say "you should not have said anything".

N secondly.... What ever out justifications / views / opinions are, I dun think we CAN EVER judge on the decision which made these actresses to get into prostitution !! They alone can say, true to their heart, about what pushed them into that !!!

Sure sure ... not only actresses and the topic-related to them ... for that matter whatever I do, you do, arumugam and vennai1 do and all others in this world do ... only the person concerned can truely say about what they do. But when people who come-into public life (or atleast pushed into public view and criticisms) have every right to be discussed upon. A recent observation by chennai high court has said this view (refer: Defamation case registered by Jayalalitha and Sasikala Natarajan against Nakeeran Gopal and its publisher).

If u look closely, not all actresses got forced upon or were made victims becoz of power from higher socities !!

Good ... it seems as though you have had a much closer look than others did! I will be very happy if your statement was true so that some of my sisters are not victimised ...

Someone might have said, *U can judge people with their words* ..... but dun live to that SARAKU... its very very false and can be dangerous too at times.... so dun judge people with their words alone.....

Thank you for your suggestion ... i dont do this kind-of judging always, it is only under special circumstance and in relation to special characteristics. And a perfect eg. of such a situation was here when i made the statement which you refer to!

Yes... I did not have a course on Social Sciences....

Once again, thanks for confirming that.

but u dun need a course for understanding Social Sciences.... All u need is a capability to understand ur fellow human beings u see in real n daily life, and learn from ur practical experiences with them... that, I guess is more informative and true that a COURSE that teaches u Social Sciences.... and ofcourse ... there are so many books n articles on such things.. u can read them too... And I can tell u SARAKU .... Though I am not a master or a genius in that, I can very well assure you SARAKU, I do know a bit about the so called Social Sciences... !!

Great explanation. But a little point to express.

What you read are "journalists" opinion and not of "sociologists" ... And I dont think many sociologists, or rather "true sociologists" write a lot in journals. This is also another mentality that we (thamizhargal) have developed over time. Art subjects are easy-going and can be read and understood by anyone through journals or in general, non-academic environment. Do you think all people who do course on social sciences as people who waste their time? That is again because of the college admission policy that we have out in TN ie, anyone who doesn't get admission in Bsc maths, phy, chem, comp.sci, B.com goes to study BA history, sociology, etc ... I can not find fault with you for this opinion atleast, for you have followed your inherited reasoning theory. But the fact is a big NO, sociologists study a lot more in-depth than the outwardly looking at things from journals-point of view. There are range of subjects in this issue from sociology phsychology to anthropology covering varied topics in detail and analysing aspects not just by narrow-minded, perosnal views, but with proper application of principles of reasoning and justification of a whole lot of people concerned.

[Some perfect examples of how a journal's (or some other media type) opinion and projection about a topic of discussion are :
1. Sun TV vs Jaya Tv news. Same news being projected completely in opposite views.
2. Leave the 2 different channels, they show their loyalty by inheritance. Let me give an eg. of a same journal turning sides completely. Try to read articles related to DMK in Dinamalar 2 or 3 weeks prior to their publication of an article justifying the mid-night demolitiion of "Seerani Aranagam" and compare that with articles relating to DMK 2 or 3 weeks after that date. There is a total change of views, and simply because, after publishing the seerani arangam issue the DMK chied asked its cadres to burn copies of dinamalar!

Well, both above are examples of TN-based stuff. And you can say there are much better unbiased journals which exist! But i think wherever you go to to get info. about TN, unfortunately there is a hell a lot of such cheap politics having a major role! Even, hospitals are getting politicised and i read recently that Murasoli Maran was taken to Apollo hospitals in the lest minute after all arrnagements at Ramachandra hospital because of political pressure from the AIADMK to Ramachandra!!! ]

Thus finally i mean to say ... if you go by journals in TN to infer about it, rather be prepared to contradict your own conclusions that you may end-up at the end of 2 independent analysis with the aid of 2 sets ot different magazines!

vennai1
09-11-2003, 10:23 PM
saraku and sweetie,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

by the way, enga ooru college function-la
yaaraavadhu romba neram pesi kittu irundhaa
ithu mathiri thaan ... neraiya clap pannuvom :clap:
appa pesaravarukku purinjirum....
nirithidu vaaru :yes: :wink:

but indha claps elaam kandipaaa andha mathiri illa :wink:

hope you all underwear that ?! :P :ahha:

kananipitthan
09-11-2003, 10:45 PM
விலைமாதரை உருவாக்குவ து இந்த ஆண்கள் சமுதாயம்தா ன்....
கற்பு என்பது மனித ஒழுக்கத்தி ற்காக அமைக்கப்பட ்டது அதை பெண்களுக்க ு மட்டுந்தான ் வேண்டும் என்பது சுத்த சுயநலம்...ஆண ்களின் காம இச்சைக்கு பெண்களை அடிமைப்படு த்திவிட்டு இன்று ஏன் விலைமாதர் உருவாகிறார ்கள் என்று கேட்பது முட்டாள்தன ம்...
கற்பை பொதுவில் வைப்போம்... விபச்சாரம் தானாய் ஒழியும்!!!

arumugam57
09-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Vennai!! Bharathi Sonna Kettukanum.. Avaru Nallathu thaan solluvaar.. You proceed bharathi

vennai1
09-11-2003, 10:49 PM
விலைமாதரை உருவாக்குவ து இந்த ஆண்கள் சமுதாயம்தா ன்....
கற்பு என்பது மனித ஒழுக்கத்தி ற்காக அமைக்கப்பட ்டது அதை பெண்களுக்க ு மட்டுந்தான ் வேண்டும் என்பது சுத்த சுயநலம்...ஆண ்களின் காம இச்சைக்கு பெண்களை அடிமைப்படு த்திவிட்டு இன்று ஏன் விலைமாதர் உருவாகிறார ்கள் என்று கேட்பது முட்டாள்தன ம்...
கற்பை பொதுவில் வைப்போம்... விபச்சாரம் தானாய் ஒழியும்!!!

I agree with you mostly. :D

arumugam57
09-11-2003, 10:50 PM
dei siva,
vaada vaa... ingaiyum vanthitayaa...
vedikkai paaru... aanaa vettu vekkathey... kindal pannaathey.. !
:ush: :nono: :nono:
okvaa... :Ksp: :wink:

Siva.. Unakku Rosam varavillaya? Saguni pirantha man ithu.. Ettappan pirantha man ithu.. Kalathil irangi un suya ropathai kaatu ellorukkum..Come On..

arumugam57
09-11-2003, 10:53 PM
விலைமாதரை உருவாக்குவ து இந்த ஆண்கள் சமுதாயம்தா ன்....கற்பு என்பது மனித ஒழுக்கத்தி ற்காக அமைக்கப்பட ்டது அதை பெண்களுக்க ு மட்டுந்தான ் வேண்டும் என்பது சுத்த சுயநலம்...ஆண ்களின் காம இச்சைக்கு பெண்களை அடிமைப்படு த்திவிட்டு இன்று ஏன் விலைமாதர் உருவாகிறார ்கள் என்று கேட்பது முட்டாள்தன ம்...கற்பை பொதுவில் வைப்போம்... விபச்சாரம் தானாய் ஒழியும்!!!

Nanbaa..What you told is 100% sure. But you see Inge what we are discussing is not How to stop the prostitution. But why the actress are going for it. You can tell anything in that aspect. Proceed.

kananipitthan
09-11-2003, 11:10 PM
ஏதோ சினிமாக்கா ரிகள் மட்டுந்தான ் விபச்சாரம் செய்வது மாதிரி....அத விட
சினிமாவினு ள் வந்தபிறகுத ான் விபச்சாரம் செய்யிற மாதிரி....:oops:
நண்பா
நடிப்புத் தொழிலுக்க ு வர அதற்கு முன்னரே இந்தத்தெழி ல் பண்ண வைக்கிறார் கள் எங்கள் ஆண் சினிமாக்கா ரர்
எங்காவது கதாநாயகி இயக்குநரைய ோ அல்லது கதாநாயகனைய ோ தெரிவு செய்வதுண்ட ா?.... அப்படித் தெரிவு செய்தாலும் அவள் சிறந்த புகழ் பெற்ற நாயகியாக இருப்பாள்... புதுமுகங்க ள் அவ்வாறில்ல ையே...

saraku
09-11-2003, 11:23 PM
ஏதோ சினிமாக்கா ரிகள் மட்டுந்தான ் விபச்சாரம் செய்வது மாதிரி....அத விட
சினிமாவினு ள் வந்தபிறகுத ான் விபச்சாரம் செய்யிற மாதிரி....:oops:
நண்பா
நடிப்புத் தொழிலுக்க ு வர அதற்கு முன்னரே இந்தத்தெழி ல் பண்ண வைக்கிறார் கள் எங்கள் ஆண் சினிமாக்கா ரர்

Super kananupitthan ... this is one of the facts that i had said in my first post in this topic.

எங்காவது கதாநாயகி இயக்குநரைய ோ அல்லது கதாநாயகனைய ோ தெரிவு செய்வதுண்ட ா?.... அப்படித் தெரிவு செய்தாலும் அவள் சிறந்த புகழ் பெற்ற நாயகியாக இருப்பாள்... புதுமுகங்க ள் அவ்வாறில்ல ையே...

Again, you are there to see what i was trying to explain all this time to others! Coooooool.

silican
09-12-2003, 12:05 AM
Nanbaa..What you told is 100% sure. But you see Inge what we are discussing is not How to stop the prostitution. But why the actress are going for it. You can tell anything in that aspect. Proceed.

Maapla,
enna aachu innikku onakku ? orediya appeat vaangre ? Romba Silent'aa (DEGENT'A)keeriye. dhaavadhu EgJaam'aa ? romba dull adikkre ? Odambu kedambu sari illaya ?

Silican

mohanraj
09-13-2003, 05:11 PM
The decent actress are all not being arrested. But of the naisty actress get into all those things. Now a days actress are more into making money.
:(
Mohan

sri_gan
09-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Ellam Premmai.

Cinema: Dream world with some lights.

Prostitution: Dream world with no lights.

Rendum dream enbathal attraction jasthya iruku. These actress are like insects which get into this attraction not knowing the depth of the dream.

Sometimes dreams may take you no where. When you reach it you don't know how you will go.

The only enjoyers are this media, like if they are are blockbusters.

Sometimes when i read the news, it is like the Journalist wants to enjoy himeself in that place and he really does.

I wish there must be something watches their back also :evil: . Appa therium avanuga attam.

Puthiya uzhagathil athuvum nadakkum. Nadakka vendum.

vinoo
09-27-2003, 05:15 AM
Yes... I did not have a course on Social Sciences.... but u dun need a course for understanding Social Sciences.... All u need is a capability to understand ur fellow human beings u see in real n daily life, and learn from ur practical experiences with them... that, I guess is more informative and true that a COURSE that teaches u Social Sciences.... and ofcourse ... there are so many books n articles on such things.. u can read them too... And I can tell u SARAKU .... Though I am not a master or a genius in that, I can very well assure you SARAKU, I do know a bit about the so called Social Sciences... !!

arumugam57
09-27-2003, 06:37 AM
Vinoo Ippa enna solla vareengaaa..

saraku
09-27-2003, 08:03 AM
Nanbarey Vinooo....

oru story solren .... may be you know this before, but let me remind you. Yekalavyan (or some name like this) was a person who was not able to go to the training of Dronachariyar, but he was very much interested in learning warfare skills. Since he was not able to go, he always hid in bushes and trees and used to see Dronachariyar teaching to his students, and just used to grasp the skill from that. And later, it is said, he became very strong and was also appreciated by by Dronachaaryar himself.

The moral of the story : If someone has aptitude in something, a formal course is not needed to have some natural talent and instinct towards them! But they can not become masters in that field, without a proper guidance/guru in that specialised area. That is what i meant. I am sure,you will have a good sense of social sciences, but definitely you are nowhere near the level if you had done a course on that. Thats what meant - and my main point was to make people understand that, whatever one feels can not be assumed to be the general nature of the society, one has to have a real, broad view taking into accounts very many issues - which comes along only when you read society, or have a special gnanam like yoursefl!

sri_gan
09-27-2003, 01:23 PM
Agree with saraku, its the basic attitude, athu seriya illai na ellam attam than.

sweetie
09-28-2003, 10:17 AM
VINOO .........

I REALLY DUNNO WHY HAVE U DECIDED TO *COPY* MY POSTING FROM PREVIOUS DATE ???? WHAT U HAVE POSTED IS MY WORDS .......

Or IS IT THAT U R TRYING TO QUOTE IT AND REPLY TO IT ????

sweetie
09-28-2003, 10:22 AM
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:07 am

VINOO ..... LOOK IN THIS SAME TOPIC ON PAGE ONE ...

I guess U r trying to either *quote* my post and reply to it or .............................. ..

Cud u please clear the intentions behind ur actions VINOO ?????

arumugam57
09-28-2003, 11:46 AM
I am not a Dog U Moronic Misguided Missile...........

What is the meaning for this moronic misguided missile.. chuweetie.?

sweetie
09-29-2003, 05:02 AM
Athu summa friendly aa thitturathu 6FACE ......

Misguided missile enna pannum unakku theriyum illa ??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Athaan sonnen....

Summa ..... oru vilyaathukku thaan...... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

vennai1
09-29-2003, 08:54 PM
Sweetie,

what will you do if your husband is a misguided missile ?? ;) ;)

Summa ..... oru vilyaathukku thaan...... ;) ;)

sri_gan
09-29-2003, 09:03 PM
Vennai nalla question? :lol: Sweetie unga answer enna?

vennai1
09-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Vennai nalla question? :lol: Sweetie unga answer enna?

sri_gan... neenga neraiyaa cashew nuts saapiduveengalaa ??

summa thaan kekuren... ;) :ahha:

sri_gan
09-29-2003, 09:11 PM
Ofcourse i do ;), :ahha: inniki kadikku poi koncham vangittu pohanum

sweetie
09-30-2003, 05:09 AM
VENNAI ......

I never knew u were a misguided missile... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

sri_gan
09-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Sweetie enna sollurenga? :lol: vennai

arumugam57
09-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Sweetie,
what will you do if your husband is a misguided missile ??

VENNAI ......
I never knew u were a misguided missile...

Iyoo..Pathi Kitchu..Pathi Kitchu.. Amma ..Pathi Kitchu..Pathi Kitchu..

Ennulle.. Ennulle ..Oru minnal elum neram.. Engengo engenko en ennam pogum neram..

Kalyanathai katti kittu oodi polama? Odi poyi kalyanathai katti kilama?

Eppo vatchukkalam.. Adi enge vatchukkalam.. En kanmaniye..kalyanatha enge vatchukalamm..

sri_gan
09-30-2003, 03:12 PM
6face color colora pathuthu enna sanganthi....

dinesh
09-30-2003, 03:52 PM
ennachu arumugam........you seem like a serious case....

vennai1
09-30-2003, 07:16 PM
friends... namma sweetie... mub-la olarraa... :P

dont worry... sweetie... do you want a lollipop ? ;) ;)

kasthuri
10-01-2003, 08:20 AM
i want lolli pop. but i won't solve any riddles. i won't answer any quizes. can i get lolli pop?. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 09:55 AM
Topic enna, Inga pesurathu enna, Please ppl, stick to the topic.

vennai1
10-01-2003, 06:47 PM
Topic enna, Inga pesurathu enna, Please ppl, stick to the topic.

I once sticked to the topic... ;)

first it was interesting... :ahha:

but then it became very tiresome.. :D

so only i am not sticking to this topic these days... :wink:

anybody underwear what i am saying... :Ksp: :P :ahha: :D

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Vennai, Nenga pesunave ippo ellam under wearing than.... :)

silican
10-01-2003, 07:26 PM
enna sri_gan,

appo adhukku munnadi no Underwear'aa ??? :lol:

Silican

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 07:35 PM
enna sri_gan,

appo adhukku munnadi no Underwear'aa ??? :lol:

Silican

Sometime no underwear sometime underwear :lol: thats me...

vasan
10-01-2003, 08:16 PM
To continue on this topic:

I have another thing to ask: why only women (not just actresses, but any women) are getting arrested? have you ever heard one of the guys getting caught? I think the society is simply bigotted - arresting women only and letting the men escape. If women solicit, men induce.

Like any law in India, these arrests are completely partial, and not meant as law enforcement, but as selective punishment..

Did you guys also notice that the media, police and everybody else automatically assumes that once a person is arrested, as though the person is already proven guilty? Whatever happened to the belief that you are innocent until proven guilty?

Kadavule, kappathuppa...

vennai1
10-01-2003, 09:06 PM
To continue on this topic:

Whatever happened to the belief that you are innocent until proven guilty?

Kadavule, kappathuppa...

anne... vinitha-va enga eppo... pudichaanga... theriyumilla..

apparam..enna ithu kelvi... arai kurai dress-la maattikittu

summa kaathu vaanga vandhennu sonna utturuvaangalaa... !

"innocent until proven guilty"... ithu elaa matter-kkum

seripattu varaathu maame... underwear ;)

vasan
10-01-2003, 09:46 PM
vennai thambi,

vinitha mattumthan mattiyirugannga... andha guys ellam yenga? adhu sari... avanga prostitution (obtaining money for sexula gratification) than panna ponannga-innu yenna irrukku? she could have gone just to flirt, have sex, or whatever heck she wanted to do... she might be immoral (ethically) but is she a prostitute according to the law?

morality is another completely different issue... who is moral? where does it end? also, ethics and moral are their problem. I have my ethics, but I can't enforce it on anyone.. on the other hand, law is different. you get arrested if you don't follow the law...

purinchadha, naan yenna solla varennu?

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 10:21 PM
who is moral? where does it end? also, ethics and moral are their problem. I have my ethics, but I can't enforce it on anyone.. on the other hand, law is different. you get arrested if you don't follow the law...

Ok Vasan nenga sollurapadi ye vachikkuvom.

Law is the overall ethics and moral of the society thane?

Instead of one (personal) Society is a group...

vennai1
10-01-2003, 10:31 PM
vennai thambi,

vinitha mattumthan mattiyirugannga... andha guys ellam yenga?

avanga elaam... useless fellows... i read 2 men were also
arrested along with her. so athe kathi thaan.
law does not make any difference between a prostitute
and prostitute-seeker !

adhu sari... avanga prostitution (obtaining money for sexula gratification) than panna ponannga-innu yenna irrukku? she could have gone just to flirt, have sex, or whatever heck she wanted to do... she might be immoral (ethically) but is she a prostitute according to the law?

Because she was trapped getting money in the scene...
she is a prostitute according to law.
sorry the whole scene has been recorded.

morality is another completely different issue... who is moral? where does it end? also, ethics and moral are their problem. I have my ethics, but I can't enforce it on anyone.. on the other hand, law is different. you get arrested if you don't follow the law...

purinchadha, naan yenna solla varennu?

I underwear your feelings.

but as sri_gan says we have to follow the law even though
sometimes it conflicts with rationale/personal ethics ! ;)
illenna kambi enna vendiyathu thaan ;)