PDA

View Full Version : Reason to Love.....

bharanishan
06-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Lady: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

Man: I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..

Lady: You can't even tell me the reason... how can you
say you like me? How can you say you love me?

Man: I really don't know the reason, but I really love you.

Lady: No! I want you to tell me the reason. My
friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but
not you!

Man: Ok..ok!!! Because you are beautiful, because your voice is
sweet,because you are caring, because you are loving,because you
are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every
movements..

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with a serious
accident resulting in permanent injuries. The Guy then placed a
letter by her side, and here is the
content:

Dearest,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can
you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you. Because of
your care and concern that I like you.. Now that you cannot show
them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of your smile, because
of your every movements that I love you.. Now can you smile? Now
can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you... If love needs a
reason, like now , there is no reason for me to love you
anymore. Does love need a reason? Never! Therefore, I
still love you... and will love u forever !

ferny
06-09-2004, 02:29 PM
awww that is so sweet :cry:

yes love needs no justification! good one bharanishan :)

yogesh220
06-09-2004, 04:32 PM
aama, aama love needs and has no brain... :lol:... good one barani...

san2003
06-10-2004, 08:54 AM
nice one bharani.... i have read this b4.. n i really liked it.. and also made me wonder... that how many men r actually like that... :) hehhe...very few i guess :ee:
better escape now..:ee:

goodcomplanboy
06-11-2004, 03:07 PM
nice one bharani.... i have read this b4.. n i really liked it.. and also made me wonder... that how many men r actually like that... hehhe...very few i guess
better escape now..

good you escaped san2003. How many women have done anything for love. Go through the history, you will always end up finding, men who have done a lot of things for their beloved than the vice versa.

Shy
06-11-2004, 03:52 PM
GCB, because women were dependent and were dominated by men then, so if they liked someone they did it..but women cant do than just expressing their love in the way they could !!! so history ellam chumma sola kuudathu.

San, ;) yeah how many men like this right... eppada vitutu polaamnu thaan irupaanga :evil:

Bharani, swwet and great one !!!

Shy

goodcomplanboy
06-11-2004, 07:22 PM
GCB, because women were dependent and were dominated by men then, so if they liked someone they did it..but women cant do than just expressing their love in the way they could !!! so history ellam chumma sola kuudathu.

San, yeah how many men like this right... eppada vitutu polaamnu thaan irupaanga

Bharani, swwet and great one !!!

Shy

Shy infact intha topic enakku pudikkale. Everything has an exception. How can you just like that say that "eppada vittutu polaamnu thaan iruppanga". How many men have you seen, I can give you examples, where the girls have left the guy.

Oru paatu varum theriyuma, "pennukku taj mahal katti vechaanda, evalaachum oru chengal nattu vechaala".

Ok unga statement'kke varuvom. Those times women were dependend and dominated, ok agreed. What about now, what about the recent times, huh?

Shy
06-11-2004, 08:43 PM
GCB, intha kalathula taj mahal mathiri entha guy panraanga sollunga first neenga ;) appuram solraen :ahha:

Shy

sri_gan
06-11-2004, 09:07 PM
GCB, intha kalathula taj mahal mathiri entha guy panraanga sollunga first neenga ;) appuram solraen :ahha:

Shy

Yakkoi ithellam koncham over... Taj Mahal kattunathukku appuram ethanai perukku thumb illai nu kanakku patha.... appuram visheyam puriyam :P

Shy
06-11-2004, 09:42 PM

Shy

Yakkoi ithellam koncham over... Taj Mahal kattunathukku appuram ethanai perukku thumb illai nu kanakku patha.... appuram visheyam puriyam :P

athum husband thaan ellarooda thumbum yaeduthathu...

Plus evaloo naal thaan taj mahal pathiyae solitu irupael..

Eppo sollungo solraenla sollungo :evil:

Shy

silican
06-12-2004, 01:25 AM
GCB,
Yen pa indha vendaadha velai ? edho vandhoma post paathoma..pudichirundha 'good' nu sonnoma'nnu illama, velila pora onana vettila utta kadhaiya, edhuku anavasiyama vaaya koduthu prechanaiya kelapreenga...paarunga ippove, rendu :evil: vandhirchu. poga poga purinjipeenga

Silican

yogesh220
06-12-2004, 04:00 PM
helloooooo guys and girls... intha lovenu vanthuttaaa, athula boys girls nu ellaam kidaiyaathu... manmathanooda ambukku gender vithiyaasam theriyaathu...athai vittutu neenga peesurathu ellaaam, actuallaa Love kidaiyaathu...got my point...

manithar unarndhu kolla kathal manithamaanathu alla...
athaiyum thaandi theiveegamaanathu..punithamaan athu...

ps:Echo effect.....

katteri
06-15-2004, 12:35 PM

Shy

mumtaj mathiri (_Actress Mumtaj illaaa) oru wife kidiachaa ella husband oru taj mahal kattuvangaa.....

goodcomplanboy
06-16-2004, 03:10 PM
GCB,
Yen pa indha vendaadha velai ? edho vandhoma post paathoma..pudichirundha 'good' nu sonnoma'nnu illama, velila pora onana vettila utta kadhaiya, edhuku anavasiyama vaaya koduthu prechanaiya kelapreenga...paarunga ippove, rendu vandhirchu. poga poga purinjipeenga

Silican

Sorry Silican. Just thought I should share my views on what san had to say. Anyway, let me stop giving my personal thoughts on others articles.

vasan
06-16-2004, 04:51 PM
GCB,
Yen pa indha vendaadha velai ? edho vandhoma post paathoma..pudichirundha 'good' nu sonnoma'nnu illama, velila pora onana vettila utta kadhaiya, edhuku anavasiyama vaaya koduthu prechanaiya kelapreenga...paarunga ippove, rendu vandhirchu. poga poga purinjipeenga

Silican

Sorry Silican. Just thought I should share my views on what san had to say. Anyway, let me stop giving my personal thoughts on others articles.

GCB,

Silican was being mildly sarcastic.. :P :P Neither was Shy angry at you... Don't feel bad to write you comments. What is a forum for any way.. Healthy exchange of thoughts and opinions are ALWAYS welcome.. :b:

keep it, boy - goodcomplanboy !! :P

Vasan

Shy
06-16-2004, 05:07 PM
GCB,

Silican

Acho GCB, thappa yaeduthukaatheenga..silican was just kidding.. naan :evil: unga mela use pana pooraenu ungalukku warn panraar.. so that u can escape my :evil:

U can always share ur thoughts here :D okvaa

Shy

goodcomplanboy
06-16-2004, 05:08 PM
GCB,

Silican was being mildly sarcastic.. Neither was Shy angry at you... Don't feel bad to write you comments. What is a forum for any way.. Healthy exchange of thoughts and opinions are ALWAYS welcome..

keep it, boy - goodcomplanboy !!

Vasan

Neenga vera vasan, summa sympathy create pannalaamnu thaan ore senti'a oru reply post pannen :wink:

just kidding.

vasan
06-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Neenga vera vasan, summa sympathy create pannalaamnu thaan ore senti'a oru reply post pannen :wink:

just kidding.

:00:

You caught me there, dude.. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Okie.. okie.. enjoy.. :P :b:

vasan

Shy
06-16-2004, 05:47 PM
GCB :00: :00: mm.. eppadi ellam actinga

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

Priyam2004
06-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Bharani wrote:
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can
you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you. Because of
your care and concern that I like you.. Now that you cannot show
them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of your smile, because
of your every movements that I love you.. Now can you smile? Now
can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you... If love needs a
reason, like now , there is no reason for me to love you
anymore. Does love need a reason? Never! Therefore, I
still love you... and will love u forever !

Ooooohhhhhh......in which planet do these men live in??? ;)

Padikirathuku nalla than irruku Bharani...thanks for sharing it :sm08: Aanaa...it's not at all true...first love nu solluvanga...then kalyanam nu solluvanga..appuram..if something happens/happended...or in person parthuttu pudika'illai na...."You're just a friend" nu sollittu tata kamichuttu poyuduvanga...this is today's love :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

butterfly
06-16-2004, 10:33 PM
Padikirathuku nalla than irruku Bharani...thanks for sharing it Aanaa...it's not at all true...first love nu solluvanga...then kalyanam nu solluvanga..appuram..if something happens/happended...or in person parthuttu pudika'illai na...."You're just a friend" nu sollittu tata kamichuttu poyuduvanga...this is today's love

nalla sonengo ...ozhunga arranged marriage panrathi vititu...love Love nu suthitu appuram utkarnthu azhuvarthu...me escape before all the Love gang attack me with their lectures.... :ahha:

vasan
06-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Padikirathuku nalla than irruku Bharani...thanks for sharing it Aanaa...it's not at all true...first love nu solluvanga...then kalyanam nu solluvanga..appuram..if something happens/happended...or in person parthuttu pudika'illai na...."You're just a friend" nu sollittu tata kamichuttu poyuduvanga...this is today's love

nalla sonengo ...ozhunga arranged marriage panrathi vititu...love Love nu suthitu appuram utkarnthu azhuvarthu...me escape before all the Love gang attack me with their lectures.... :ahha:

Oruthaar out and out cynicist on Love.... Don't know why though.. :Ksp: Does a bunch of bad people make the whole mankind ugly? Why, then Priyam' O Priyam, should a casual treatment from some people tarnish the very concept of Love? :? Open thine eyes and see what is... Don't ya know.. Love never fails.. :P

kuudave butterfly vera pakka-vaaththiyam vaasikkaraanga duhhhhhh @ dear pattaampoochi.. .. :oops: yelloooo... arranged marriage innaalum, aatuukkutti marriage innaalum, a guy will love or not love based on who he is.. Not on how he meets the girl... ithu ennaa puthu vithiyaasam.. :Ksp: As though people will love with 'eternal love' just because they got married to the girl his parents found.. :P :P :P A guy loves or loves not... totally upto him..

But the truth is.. maanudam maayai kaathal amaram.. (Vaira muthu sonna maathiri.. :b: )

yogesh220
06-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Aaana, butterfly, Arranged marriage concept ai inga US la puriya vaikirathukkula, yappaaa thaavu theerndhuduthu...duhhh....poor americans..."eppdipaa paaakaama palakaamayee appaa ammaa sollraangannu kalyaanam pannikireenga" nu ennai paathu keekkaatha americans yaarum illai...

goodcomplanboy
06-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Ooooohhhhhh......in which planet do these men live in???

Kelviyin_Nayagi, there are exceptions in everything. Love panrennu sollittu nalla suthittu, invitation'oda vanthu, thambi en kalyanathukku vanthudu'nu solra ponnungalum irukkanga (again not all girls are like that). So pothuva sollatheenga.

Kaathal kaathal kaathal
kaathal illayel saathal.

By the way, kalyanam panrathukku munnadi panrathu mattume love ille, after marriage also love irukku.

nalla sonengo ...ozhunga arranged marriage panrathi vititu...love Love nu suthitu appuram utkarnthu azhuvarthu...me escape before all the Love gang attack me with their lectures....

yen arranged marriages fail agurathu illaya ?? Latest studies in southern part of India shows that most of the divorce cases are people who had an arranged marriage. Ithukku enna solreenga.

Etho manasule pattuchu sollitten. Thappa eduthukatheenga :wink:

Dushy_kutty
06-17-2004, 08:52 AM
Yer NiCe onE.. TheRe aInT nO ReAson.. :sm08:

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 09:16 PM
you don't need a reason to love.

neither does reason need love :wink:

Love requires no building or motif...
it never asked for the tomb...the Taj Mahal

all it wanted was the meeting of 2 souls to meet and merge.

but love require no defeat to weird football teams :evil: even if they are sooo much better than one :snooty:

blue.

sofiadorathy
06-29-2004, 07:25 AM
love require no defeat to weird football teams

football-kkum love-kkum enna sambantham bluelotus avargale

Be Happy...

Bluelotus
06-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Sofia avargalae :wink:

enna ippdi kettutinghal :00:

so many connections... :ee:

When I wrote that the froggies lost to the Thiramisus :ahha:

blue.

sofiadorathy
06-30-2004, 02:20 AM
When I wrote that the froggies lost to the Thiramisus

intha sentence ennoda signature-kku othu varum....puriyalaya.....look at my signature

Be Happy...