PDA

View Full Version : Jor_preview

venu
06-09-2004, 02:14 PM
By launching 'Jor' Sena Films is betting once again on Sibiraj after the failure of his debut film 'Student No.1'. His real life father Sathyaraj takes the role Sibi's father in the reel life also. Bhanupriya takes the role of his mother and Gajala his love interest. The cast also includes Telugu villain Kotta Srinivas Rao ('Samy' fame), Rajan P Dev, Vadivelu and Aishwaria among others. Shooting of the film started on December 25 at Pollachi and will be shot at various locations in Udumalai and Marayur. Songs sequences are planned to be shot at foreign locations.

The story is about the confrontation between powerful politician Lingam (Kota Srinivas Rao) and common citizen Sabhapati (Sathyaraj). Vijay is the wayward son of powerful politician Lingam. When Vijay stands for the college elections, the students persuade Shakti, son of a commoner, Sabhapathi, to fight the elections against Vijay. A furious Lingam comes to Sabhapathi and asks him if his son wants to enter politics. Sabhapathi jokingly replies, "My son may join politics, again he may not join politics! He may keep saying he will be joining politics, but then again he may not finally join politics!" At this play of words and Sabhapathi's cheeky retort, an angry Lingam replies, "You may have this confusion about your son, but I'm clear about what I want for my son. I want my son to join politics, and the first step is this election. And if your son stands against him, then you will see only his dead body." Shakti, who comes there at that moment, decides with his father to fight the elections.

The technical side of the film includes Deva (music), Raghubob (editing), Remiyan (art), Jaguar Thangam (stunts) and Dhinesh-Suruliraj (dance). Satyaraj hopes that 'Jor' will reverse the bad patch he is passing through at this point of time and also will boost the fortunes of his son Sibiraj. Best wishes for the father son team!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/FilmPreviews/Tamil/images/Jor.jpg

:cool: :cool: