Geetham Entertainment - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sri KrishnaPremi Anna--ThiruNedunthandakam

Quote Originally Posted by jayarag View Post
    திருமங்கை மன்னன் அருளிய திருநெடுந் தாண்டகம் அண்ணாவின் அமுத தேன் குரலில் உங்களுக்கா க
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wnke...nedunthandakam
    Respected sir,

I am unable to open the above link
    Please help me.
    Rajagopalan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Lost Teachings Of Yoga - Audio

Quote Originally Posted by venshakthi View Post
    Dear all

This is a 7.5 hours audio program

While we are familiar with Yoga's physical benefits, the original purpose of Yoga as a path to inner freedom and enlightenment is embodied by only a few. Handed down to us over the past 5,000 years, the mental and spiritual disciplines of this complete philosophy for living are in danger of vanishing forever.

Beyond Postures and Breathing Techniques,this audio program immerses you in The Lost Teachings of Yoga:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Lost Teachings Of Yoga - Audio

Dear Sri. Venshakthi,
    It ought to be a rare but rich treasure.
    Kindly share this with eager members.
    Quote Originally Posted by venshakthi View Post
    Dear all

This is a 7.5 hours audio program

While we are familiar with Yoga's physical benefits, the original purpose of Yoga as a path to inner freedom and enlightenment is embodied by only a few. Handed down to us over the past 5,000 years, the mental and spiritual disciplines of this complete philosophy for living are in danger of vanishing forever.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Upanyasam Collection

Quote Originally Posted by rrajarraja View Post
    Revered Swamin,
    But for the divine grace of Sriman Narayana thru your goodself,adiyen would have missed this treasure.
    Indebted to you.
    Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Upanyasam Collections -download

Quote Originally Posted by ramanj123 View Post
    Dear Geethamites,
    I have shared below my mediafire account. I have collected the Upanyasams of our beloved Sri Anna and U.Ve.Krishnan. Some devotional music albums are also there. These are downloaded mostly from Mediafire offered in platter by our Geethamites. I offer my obeisance to those who shared these treasure for the benefit of bhagavathas like me. I apologize to those who originally shared these treasure for us for sharing without their permission. Bcos, i felt some geethamites
    Categories
    Uncategorized