Most Popular Blogs

1. Nagore E.M.Haneefa - Kaana kan kodi vendum kabavai

A beautiful song describing the Haj pilgrimage

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajnwztcmnzm
    Categories
    Music
  2. Bramma Sabhai by KP Anna

Quote Originally Posted by LAKSHMIRAJ View Post
    Umayalpuram Saikumar our respected Senior Member has posted the link of upanyasam by KP Anna on Bramma Sabai in the title "Requests".
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showth...-Premi-Maharaj.
    Bramma Sabhai has also published a book on the subject in a detailed manner. I have copied that book in pdf format and uploaded it; it is available at the following link. As I am not a techie, the size of the pdf file is big. Please excuse me for that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Lost Teachings Of Yoga - Audio

Dear Sri. Venshakthi,
    It ought to be a rare but rich treasure.
    Kindly share this with eager members.
    Quote Originally Posted by venshakthi View Post
    Dear all

This is a 7.5 hours audio program

While we are familiar with Yoga's physical benefits, the original purpose of Yoga as a path to inner freedom and enlightenment is embodied by only a few. Handed down to us over the past 5,000 years, the mental and spiritual disciplines of this complete philosophy for living are in danger of vanishing forever.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Sri Venkateswara Suprapadam Upanyasam SVBC TV Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by kanchivenkat View Post
    thanks for your quick response
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lincoln,s letter to his son,s head master

Abraham Lincoln’s Letter to his Son’s Headmaster
    He will have to learn, I know, that all men are not just, all men are not true, but teach him also that for every scoundrel there is a hero; that for every selfish politician, there is a dedicated leader... Teach him that for every enemy there is a friend.
    It will take time, I know, but teach him, if you can, that a dollar earned is of far more value than five found...Teach him to learn to lose...and also to enjoy winning. Steer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast