Geetham Entertainment - Blog Entries - Blogs

All Blog Entries

1. Trisha tries for Bollywood Again

Trisha once busy bee in Kollywood is now that shiny, she just have one movie that too slated to release in 2012. The movie is with Vishal named "Samaran" directed by Thiru. She has couple of films shooting in Tollywood.

After her failed attempt in Bollywood through the film Katta Metta with Akshay Kumar, she is again planning to try her luck in Hindi films as she feels this is the right time as no big films under her kitty now. After Asin, Kajal Agarwal's success in Bollywood Trisha ...
  2. Nochur Venkatraman-Uddhava Geetha

Exhilirating discourse. Thanks for sharing this. Regards
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tamil Cinema Lineup for Diwali 2011

This Diwali is going to be a feast for Tamil cinema audience and fans in general as their favorite heroes films line up for the clash. It is rumored that some films could not get theatres only because of major films planning to have their release this Diwali. Velayudham and 7 am Arivu are the two big films.

Velayudham:

This is the movie that is making news for quite a lone time as Vijay needs a big hit badly and hence he depends on Velayudham and the confidence on director ...
  4. Suki Sivam & Others - Siriuppu Vedigal

dEAR Sir,

The Link is not available.

Pls reupload.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Ramkumar

Quote Originally Posted by Nallananbar View Post
    Dear friends,

Are you ready for the next 3 hours to Laugh. ( Also to think) ?!!!!! Earlier also I put one "Laughter" but members made me

So this time first you please put your "AUTOGRAPH" here, then let me lit the 'VEDI'.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. KJ Yesudas- Harimandapam-Carnatic Classicals

Quote Originally Posted by kalyanbalaji View Post
    thankyou bhat sir for this navarathri concert of jesudas
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast