What are you watching now?? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching now??

I saw "dead Poet society" and "Good will hunting"
    both were great movies....not the kind you watch for pure entertainment value...
    make you think a lot about life and perspective really...

I saw "hitch" a while back...rather licked the movie and not just because of will smith
    the bit when the guy shows will his dance moves was absolutely hilarious
    the pizza move was the funniest

eventually have to find the courage to watch the "exorcist" ... gotta fnd a way of convincing my flatmate to watch it with me

blue.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Good Will Hunting is something I wouldnt forget in my life. 2 Years back my Ex roomie was getting frustrated with his Ph.D as his professor wasn't letting his pursue something of his interest. He was making himself prepared for taking up the coursework which his prof offered against his interests. Then one day we downloaded this movie and after seeing the movie, he felt that the movie had some message for him. Within the next week he quit his Ph.D and by the end of the month he was in India. Now he is in Motorolla Bangalore happily working on algorithms for MPEG conversion.

- Silix
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

Oh.. captain, my captain..

Saw the emperor's club starring Kevin Kline.. (sorta like dead poets society by a dead director.. ).. Elements of good things, but poor ensemble...

Minnie Driver is alright..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelotus
    I saw "hitch" a while back...rather licked the movie and not just because of will smith
    That's pretty scary Blue...
    Over and out.

saw donnie brasco.........super performance by al pacino............

Saw Salman Khan, Sneha Ullal starrer Lucky today. Very slow moving movie, absolutely no commercial elements. Salman and newcomer Sneha Ullal have done a neat role. Sneha Ullal(jaggy bro's former avatar) has some young Aish's looks especially in the close-up shots, has done the innocent schoolgirl role.

Actually the movie has a good story but way too non-commercial though indha padam oduma
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Woah ns, enna movie marathon-aah? You're whackin' movie after movie?!! .
    Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by coolian
    ns, enna movie marathon-aah?
    weekend'la vera enna velai aduthadhu maybe Sindhu Bhairavi (maybe the 30th time)
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

i saw FINAL CUT .it was a limited release movie.....Robin Williams as usual kalakal performance.sci fic movie...its different ........

saw Secreat Window... wonderful performance by jhonny depp....parthibans kudaikul mazhai was based on this movie...get a chance watch it

I saw Stepford wives today. I was rather upset by the whole thing

why would these men marry these really powerful and driven women and then want to turn them into slaves? why not divorce them and leave them in peace?
    do they truly love them? did they truly love them ever? or simply the image they projected?

blue.

Watching 'Extreme Alaska'.......disgusting...... .destroying marine treasures.......
    - Valluvan

Stepford Wives was a very stupid movie. It is, in fact, one of the stupidest movies I've seen.
    Over and out.

What are you watching now??

சொல்லமாட்ட ேன். ஒழுங்கா இந்த thread-டையும் General talks section-க்கு மாத்தினா தான் சொல்லுவேன் .

சொல்லமாட்ட ேன். ஒழுங்கா இந்த thread-டையும் General talks section-க்கு மாத்தினா தான் சொல்லுவேன் .
    Oh.. I see.. I see the trick now..

Must move all the interesting threads to Men's Talk.. :P :P PK-s post count will drrrrrrrrooooopppp like apples in Newton's garden..

v-

PK.. no sexism involved in putting it here.... Just that each section can have only so many sticky thread. When it becomes more than 10, its annoying and not clear. athaan some in men, some in women, and some in general talk. so, go ahead.. post..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Must move all the interesting threads to Men's Talk.. PK-s post count will drrrrrrrrooooopppp like apples in Newton's garden..

cooli, I never said that the movie was earth shatteringly mind blowing
    just that it raised some scary issues

I watched "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind". I like kate winslet, and it was refreshing to see Jim carey in a different role other than the funny man. A touching movie....not brilliant...but still very nice.
    Good or bad all memories are precious.

blue.

I saw a two-fifths of After the Sunset (the one with Pierce Brosnan and that hottttttttttttie Salma Hayek). Seems powerful so far. Will finish it off next week.
    Over and out.

now me watching geetham

i saw A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS...not an effective movie....some thing abt the making was unfortunate...the kids where really cute and jim carrey was as usual superb...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast