Is Trisha Innocent?
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trisha Innocent?

Default Is Trisha Innocent?

Thrisha was Miss. Chennai 1999. Somebody in the press asked what is your future plan? She said I am going to Australia and do MBA. Another one asked would you accept film offer if it comes on your way. She has categorically refused. But to day she is the busiest actress both in Tamil as well as in Telugu. What caused the transformation?

She said as innocently as it looked. I was planning to study in Australia. Parents have also agreed. At that time Priyadarshan Sir offered a role in 'Lesa Lesa' - Offer was irresistible.

For her 'Lesa Lesa' was the beginning. Film was also moving in the slow pace. Next came 'Manasellam' the third one was 'Alai' - all these two played marginally. Then 'Sami' opened the flood gates for her. Hit! Then 'Gilli' Hit! Telugu 'Varsham' Hit! Now she goes on with 'Ji', 'Thiruppachchi'

This growth of Thrisha is perhaps an eye sore to some. They started using scandalizing methods. First they said she had accident and she is in bed. Producers became pale. Next came the rumour she has committed suicide and dead. Producers and fans became terribly upset. The first one for his investment, the next one are his real lovers seeing her in the screen!

Thrisha came out of all these rumours. Now the latest assertion is 'She is closely moving with Vijay' If it goes on like this Manimegalai Prasuram may bring out a book on 'Rumours on Thrisha'.

Why this 'Closely moving ' Rumour? She answered, "It is nothing Sir! Vijay sir gave a party for 'Gilli's' Victory at Park Sheraton and in that party, I also celebrated my birthday party. That is all. Vijay Normally doesn't speak. He introduced me to his wife Sangeetha only during 'Gilli' shooting, first we became friends. Later on, 'Gilli'shooting took place in a forest. How long my self and Vijay keep quite without speaking to each other? We spoke a lot and became friends. That is all". Is it a mistake to be a friend with a co actor? She asks innocently. I looked at her face. If face is the index of mind She is innocent.. But if she keeps her face innocent just for action, I don't know! Don't blame me!

Source: Musicindiaonline

This growth of Thrisha is perhaps an eye sore to some. They started using scandalizing methods. First they said she had accident and she is in bed. Producers became pale. Next came the rumour she has committed suicide and dead. Producers and fans became terribly upset. The first one for his investment, the next one are his real lovers seeing her in the screen!

Thrisha came out of all these rumours. Now the latest assertion is 'She is closely moving with Vijay' If it goes on like this Manimegalai Prasuram may bring out a book on 'Rumours on Thrisha'.
    hmm.. I don't remember much.. But most of these things in Geetham have been from our very own Gossip Guru Krishng.. :P : P :P

Enna krish, ippadiye same side goal adikkireenga..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

athane.... evarthane... munadi trisha pathi ezhuthinathu.. eppa innocent athu ethu-nu sollitu "Don't blame me" vera......

Quote Originally Posted by vasan
    Gossip Guru Krishng.. :P : P :P
    lollu vasan :D

-Krishng.

If face is the index of mind She is innocent..

krishng nalla news nalla vela anne...keep it up !
    But, Thrisha is an actress without any acting skills :P
    so i wud accept she is innocent couse she cant act being innocent :P

If face is the index of mind She is innocent
    To be Honest, Face is not the Index of Mind, Its the eye which is the index of Mind and when you know how to see that, you will know it .

Quote Originally Posted by vennai1
    If face is the index of mind She is innocent..

krishng nalla news nalla vela anne...keep it up !
    But, Thrisha is an actress without any acting skills :P
    so i wud accept she is innocent couse she cant act being innocent
    :P
    Good one vic !!!

as sri said.. ava face vendaam ava eyes will tell u if shes really that innocent as she claims

Shy
    I Geetham

Achacho!!!!! Shy, Vic anne is saying that she IS innocent

I like Trisha very much. Who said anything about her acting skills here??????

Gokul

Guku,

Ungalukku Trisha pudikkumnu ellam Innocent nu solla mudiyathu... theriyumla

Nenga kuda than koncha naal munadi re-incarnation nu pootu vachu irrunthenga ippa athe kanume??? athu mari tha ithellam....

Namma Kamal kuda Trademarke oda oru padam nadicha ellam vetta velicham aidum :D.

Sri, still it does not change.... Only I chose not to broadcast it

I heard Trisha declined to act with old heroes (that includes Kamal)

Why are we wasting our time talking about her here? She is just only an actress. She is not a public property to discuss about. Isn'ther wish to decide to go out with vijay or not?

all we want is a good samy maamy on the screen. correct?

She put chilli powder into a police guy's eyes. So please make sure she doesn't know your address
    Love is Life,
    Mrs.Raja

hey, we are talking about miss chennai 1999. I will waste all my time on it
    Gokul is the reincarnation of Ayothi Raman

Looks like you wife is giving too much freedom to you.
    Love is Life,
    Mrs.Raja

discussing about a popular actress who also looks little good is OK. even when my wife is not here at this time with me

Now I understand..so she is not there ha? Shy, do you have any way tp contact her? anyone?
    Love is Life,
    Mrs.Raja

Quote Originally Posted by gokulan42
    Sri, still it does not change.... Only I chose not to broadcast it

I heard Trisha declined to act with old heroes (that includes Kamal)
    She did told that she want to do MBA in Australia.... Well what is she doing now....

I suppose if she was offered a right money with some story and not tell about trademark but surprise with trademark ... then she will be having fun...

You remember Suganya, Namma Kamal In Mahanadhi didn't inform her about the trademark (only director and himself knows) and get the surprise in Screen... but she acted again with him in Indian...

When Trisha become another 1 or 2 yrs old... she will start acting with old heros .

When trisha becomes 1 or 2 yrs older, a new 'innocent' gal wuda come....

Quote Originally Posted by gokulan42
    When trisha becomes 1 or 2 yrs older, a new 'innocent' gal wuda come....
    Cha appo eppo trisha trishanu solra mathiri vara ponnu namea jabam panitu irupeengala how could u guys can do this... keep changing constantly

Just kidding

Shy
    I Geetham

Atleast we are consistent in that.... hey, we are not married to her or something to keep her our fav all the time...

Comeon, Shy. how abt ladies? same story, right?

cha cha no way !!! yaar sonna appadi !!!

Eppothum one and only thalaivar thaan appadi eppadi new actors vanthutu poovaanga

Shy
    I Geetham

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast