Is Trisha Innocent? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trisha Innocent?

I meant people are more matured now

glamoura enjoy panna cheap onnum illaipa.... It is, only when you cross the line
    Gokul is the reincarnation of Ayothi Raman

namma makkaloda mentality romba cheapa poidichunnu sollreengala? illa new trend adhu idhunnu solli mazhupalama?
    -krishng.
    Krishng,

u cannot make such a statement ... Boys was a flop.. but not this.. ppl do expect something other than what we are able to comprehend.. I wudn't accept that their mentality is so cheap :D :D
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

Sabash! sariyana potti

Krish, neenga enna solreengo RK comments pathi

Quote Originally Posted by RaasuKutty
    namma makkaloda mentality romba cheapa poidichunnu sollreengala? illa new trend adhu idhunnu solli mazhupalama?
    -krishng.
    Krishng,

u cannot make such a statement ... Boys was a flop.. but not this.. ppl do expect something other than what we are able to comprehend.. I wudn't accept that their mentality is so cheap :D :D
    RK, boys padam releasagi 1 year agudhu. appo trend adhu. ippodhaan new padam release ayirukku. so ippo makkaloda attitue ippadi irukku. innum nariya padam q la irukku like Aei, Azhagesan and Annian. Aei padathula sarathkumar, Azhagesan padathula sathyaraj and Anniyan padathula vikram ellorum nuda nadichu irukaanga. idhukku enna sollveenga? directoroda mentality mattum chaepa poiduchunnu sollveengala? directorum naama makkala oruthardhaanpa.. changing trendnnu sonnalum adha translate panna indha contextla cheap mentality towards vulgaritynnu dhaan sollalaam.

namma makkala pathi edhuvum solla mudiyadhu. adhukku oru good example parliment election.

-Krishng.

nudity doesnt mean a cheap mentality... There has been tons of movies before where heroes have acted nude.. Nothing was classified as a vulgar scene... Aalavandhaan, Mudhalvan had also the same but everyone did see it without complaining.. Did anyone atleast shy away.. never... Do not classify nudity as vulgar... thats not acceptable..

Tell me one season where the trend was only sleazy pictures making box office hits.. Till date, to my knowledge nothing.. and there has never been a shortage to sleazy pictures in TN..

namma makkala pathi edhuvum solla mudiyadhu. adhukku oru good example parliment election.
    We r trying to write abt feelings of 6 crore (or 105 crore if u take India as a whole) ppl in a simple single statement... It is not possible... Everyone has their own way of looking/accepting things...
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

adhey dhaan RK naanum solleren. idhunaal varaikkum sleazy pictures workout agala. but ippo New hit ayirukku. even andhrala kooda workout agala. new is flop in andhra. kevalamana rasanaiyoda surya padatha eduthu irukkan. parkapona boys irundha oppositionoda inhda padathukku jasthiya irukanam. ippo enga ponanga andha arasiyalvadhi ellam.

i guess people might have started thinking about this kind of new trend is the future of tamil cinema. may be boys was the starting stage. so second step is new. may be most of the movies in the near future ll hit the theatres like new..who knows...

i didnt mean that all the people mentality is so cheap. atleast majority of teenagers r like that. becos thats the age. cinema people r utilising that for that business and giving this kind of third rated movies.

-Krishng.

Hmmm the question has moved from is trisha innocent to are we innocent.

I agree with both RK and Krish. I don't think mentality of people has changed much over time regarding nudity. Although people are more open about it, I don't think they are any cheaper. The same old taboos are still in place. However, more and more skin is being exposed on the big screen to get the houses full. The only reason these movies are doing well now is because the others don't have anything to offer. I have seen so many movies that don't even have a story. I gave up on expecting great acting from models who can't even speak the language. What else can people go to the movies to see?

corner seat booked

BTW krishng

Athu eppadi gals kelavingala soveenga... guys matum 25la romba cutea kumarana irukartha nenaipaa... bald, dhonthi, fat... eppadi ellam irukarthu yaaraam...

yaethoo pavapattu girls intha mathiri irukara guyskku valkai thantha... avangalaiyae kelavinu eppadi sola poochu neenga???

olunga reply pannungo me waiting

Shy
    I Geetham

Glamour and nudity in movies, it's always been screened in the west and now it is the latest trend for Tamil cinema! Before pple forbidded and didn't wish to see these kind of things on-screen cos' it was classified as bad, no good, indecent, etc, etc...but nowadays they accept it as part of life...simply cos' of the western clash in India now...!!! A few years ago...watching an American movie was a sin...it was like "English padam parpingalaaa???" But now it's the norm, in fact if you don't watch American movies it's like "You don't watch English movies, my god...get a life!" Even some middle-aged women/men in TN watch American movies through Cable Tv :P

Back to the topic ->
    Trisha innocent??? My opinion, no guy/girl in the cine field is innocent :D

Neat Krish wrote:
    ponnungalukku seekiram kizhaviya ayiduvaanga..
    Huh??? How can you say that...??? Many women look so young, in fact it is very difficult to judge a female's age. Shy akka sonna mathuri...guys get older quickly...valukkai, thoppai, etc, etc

"excuse me.. neenga endha college ??.. hehehe.. college-aa naanaa ?? mummy.."...
    "mummy, neenga azhagaa irukeenga ?? gopuram poosu manjall thooll magimai dhaan kanna"..

havent you heard of these ads ?? ya.. as long as fair-and-lovely, ponds, lakme, estee lauder etc.. are there, ponnungallukku vayasu aaga romba time edukkum.

Being young at heart is more important than being young in looks. And I personally feel ladies get older at heart sooner than older in looks.

Shy, I like the way you think !!! ponnunga dhaan pasangallukku vaazhkai tharaanga.. aama.. thaaye.. enakkum yaaravadhu vaazhkai kudungamma.. naan enna dhaan soooper smart-aa illaattiyum, konjam james bond maadhiri appeal, konjam vikram maadhiri looks, konjam thalaivar maadhiri shtyle, konjam arivu aandavan kuduthirukkar.. naalu ezhuthu padichirukken (ABCD).. kaila "naalu kaasu" sambaadhikkaren.. indha eligibility poruma ? ;-)
    God is real unless declared integer.

Good points, priya & Shy. I agree with you totally

Please also visit 'Kamal cannot afford Madhuri topic' for some ladies bashing from krish....

Suryan wrote:
    havent you heard of these ads ?? ya.. as long as fair-and-lovely, ponds, lakme, estee lauder etc.. are there, ponnungallukku vayasu aaga romba time edukkum.
    Ooooohhh...so naanga girls ellam alaga irruntha...athu products'ala than nu solluringala??? Hmmm....appo na neenga guys ellam products use panna mattingalaa...???

Face wash pannittu powder podarae guys TN'le jasthi... Boils vara kudathu nu vicco turmeric, etc podavanga Nikkirae car'le window've parthu nice'a hair'ae comb pannarae guys'ae naa parthuruken Oru alagana ponnu ninaa...bag le irrunthu edupanga body spray/scent...athe spray pannittu...appadiye anthe ponna pass pannavanga about 4 times...ennamo catwalk le nadakara mathuri... Grey hair irrunthuchu na...hair dye pottukkuvanga in order to look younger (that's the idea!) Sotta vilunthchuna...oru cap'ae pottu athe marachuduvanga (ungalae solla'illai Suryan - naa general'a sonnen ) Soooo....yeap, guys too use products to look good and young

Goku wrote:
    Good points, priya & Shy. I agree with you totally

Please also visit 'Kamal cannot afford Madhuri topic' for some ladies bashing from krish....
    Sure thing Goku, thanks

adhey dhaan RK naanum solleren. idhunaal varaikkum sleazy pictures workout agala. but ippo New hit ayirukku. even andhrala kooda workout agala. new is flop in andhra. kevalamana rasanaiyoda surya padatha eduthu irukkan. parkapona boys irundha oppositionoda inhda padathukku jasthiya irukanam. ippo enga ponanga andha arasiyalvadhi ellam.
    Krishng,

dont make guesses with one movie.. you can call something a trend only if many movies succeed with a same theme... Probably, u can tell that this is a trend in another 2-3 months if similar movies become a hit... a actual trend setter is a one, which triggers other ppl to make similar pictures after seeing the success of the first movie... The movies u listed before (Aei, Anniyan etc) dont fall in this category...

Secondly, you cannot tell that the movie is a success just b'coz of one factor.. Who knows, ppl might have found that shifting to & fro in life period as extremely interesting.. There are lot of things in a movie..

i didnt mean that all the people mentality is so cheap. atleast majority of teenagers r like that. becos thats the age. cinema people r utilising that for that business and giving this kind of third rated movies.
    Right from the beginning, the only thing I took exception for the way u were classifying ppl's mentality... teen age la pasanga intha maari films aa like panna, its doesnt reflect their cheap mentality...

Quote Originally Posted by priyam2004
    Back to the topic ->
    Trisha innocent??? My opinion, no guy/girl in the cine field is innocent
    enna priyam, topic change pannirulaamaa

By the by, solla marandhutten, Kamal Madhuri thread neriyaa poi sollaraar.. nambaatheenga...

Priyam, ponnunga azhagaa irukardhu products-naalayaa illa natural azhagaannu "thiruvilayaadal" range-kku kaelvi kaettirukeenga.. idhu romba kashtamaana kaelvi.. moreover, idhukku badhil solla theriyaama andha kadavulley kashtappattaar.. romba kovamaa irukeengannu nenaikaren.. pls cool down..

naan ponnunga pathi general-a pesittu irundhen.. US-la irukkara ponnunga naan sonna products-la dhaan vaazharaanga.. natural beauty kammi.. but one thing is certain.. ungalla nambi dhaan fashion and beauty industry irukku.. walk into any apparel store here in the US.. ladies section occupies 70% of the shop.. yedho oru corner-la men and kids section are together.. perfumes, deos, lipsticks, eye-liners, beauty items.. appa.. thats a separate section.. I am not jealous.. but thats something guys have to accept and live with.. !!!

P.S.: I agree with what you have said.. nowadays pasanga also becoming more "beauty-conscious".. .. appo dhaan ponnunga paapaangannu oru nenappu.. to help us guys, y dont u give us some tips and guidelines on better "sight-seeing" ??

RK wrote:
    By the by, solla marandhutten, Kamal Madhuri thread neriyaa poi sollaraar.. nambaatheenga...
    Oooohh...cha cha...Goku appadi ellam poi solla mattanga... ... sollavangala ...illai, illai...solla mattanga....

Suryan wrote:
    pls cool down..
    Achacho...neenga vera...naa summa...I was pulling your leg...naa cool'a thanga irruken
    Guidelines on guys sight-seeing...you want me to give you guys tips???

oh.. neenga dhaana adhu ?? ennoda kaala yaaro izhukkara maadhiri oru peeling.. glad to note that u r cool.. inga orey veyyil.. ...
    if u cud enlighten us with ur valuable tips, it wud be of gr8 use to us !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam2004
    RK wrote:
    Oooohh...cha cha...Goku appadi ellam poi solla mattanga... ... sollavangala ...illai, illai...solla mattanga....
    Correct!!!!!!

I never lie...... Namakku harichandran num oru per undu

Dont beleive them.... they are trying to divert their ladies bashing....

Athu eppadi gals kelavingala soveenga... guys matum 25la romba cutea kumarana irukartha nenaipaa... bald, dhonthi, fat... eppadi ellam irukarthu yaaraam...
    SHY YOU ARE THE BEST. i have to show this post to my hubby too
    Love is Life,
    Mrs.Raja

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast