What's your style?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your style?

Default What's your style?

See What Kind Of Sleepers U Are!!!

Regards, Ashok.

Cheers ! Ashok

aaha ...Ashok ...romba yosikka veikureengalae .....

naanae yosichu parkuraen enna pathi.....

ippadi irukiraenannu thaan .....
    ப்ரியமுடன் ....

பரணி

I guess this means I am a bit of everything cos' I kind of sleep in all those positons...I start sleeping one way and end up another way in the morning :P Oh well, which-ever way you sleep...as long as you can sleep like a baby...then no worries....

Thanks Ashok

rr.. I sleep sitting at my desk or with a book on my face.. some times while walking..

Enna pannalaam? What sorta dude am I? :P :P
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Sleep-walker Vasan wrote:
    rr.. I sleep sitting at my desk or with a book on my face.. some times while walking..
    Oiiii Vasa, while walking, now how on earth do you do that???

Quote Originally Posted by vasan

Enna pannalaam? What sorta dude am I? :P :P

vasan ...real talent.....thoongitae nadakurathu .....konjam solli kudungalaen.....
    ப்ரியமுடன் ....

பரணி

I sleep with my eyes open in a room with 75 people and one guy who keeps interrupting my dreams with sound of chalk on blackboard.....

Yes..vasan...please do tell us how that is done.

Ferny

I sleep in 2 diff postions which is described above and some points are very relavant to me and some are not.

Good one ashok.Ammaaaa idhu nijamaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or just for fun

Vasan , yennadhu !!!!!!!! sleeping while walking aaaaa.....oru vela vasanukku thookathila nadakara viyadhiyo

Hello Boys & Girls of Geetham,

Thoongitte nadakkarathu is like Manmathak kalai.. ithellaam solliththerivathillai.. Say you have never tasted anything sweet, ungallukku naan eppadi sugar taste paththi sollurathu?? mudiyaathilla.. athu maathiri thaan ithuvum.. :P :P

Explain me this: I work in the lab.. and feel drowsy, rub my eyes.. and blink blink.. No idea how, but I wake up at home.. Now how does that happen?? Stephen King kathai maathiri ithu.... Its a miracle the ERs in hospitals here are not full of people I run over..

v-

ps: Dr. T.. exercise panna neram kidaikkala, enna pannurathu..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

அட, quiet funny to read. I sleep in all positions. I start with some, but when I wake up, I will always be in another position. Does it mean I become different persons everyday???

I have slept and can sleep in chair/table too. Push the chair back, put the legs on the table, voila!! Sleeping position...

And yes, I know what it is like sleeping/walking. Especially if you have friend on whose shoulders you can lean on and walk back home sleeping. :D :D :D But you walk alone Vasan?? Kinda dangerous, given the traffic in SOCAL..... konjam nalla insure பண்ணிட்டு, என்னோட பெயர நாமினி போட்டுடுங் கோ!!!

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

+ Reply to Thread