Are you an amateur/professional Photographer? Share yours ! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you an amateur/professional Photographer? Share yours !

Ashok,

The skylift, the stream.. and I think the Megg falls.. Pretty !!

Been there to.. Brought back whole lot of past memories..

Thanks ! You made my day !

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

some more pictures from my album

Snow in germany

Took in flower show in Amsterdam

hey kewl ones dude.

I am going out this weekend for a fall drive. Monday neraya pic post pannuren
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

aniyan antha doll shop super.. wonderful pic.........
    மின்னல் பாதி தென்றல் பாதி மங்கை ஆனது

Cool Pictures Guys I dont have a Digi cam and I usually go for variation techniques using ISO400 - ISO800 35mm Film. I dont scan them though, as you dont get the depth in the scanned photo.

Silican
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

Hey good photos aniyan...flowers look beautiful...enjoy life and post more good ones .....Cheers..... ! !

Cheers ! Ashok

wow...ella photos-yum romba sooper...i love ashok's winter & summer ,,,good topic GCB...

i also seen that wales statue of ganapathy. it is very high. thanks
    how to upload the photos in this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam2004
    Ragi Kutty....Pillaiyar in Wales seems to be very cold
    Priyam...It was very cold up there, and yes pillaiyaar seems also to see very cold indeed....

GCB,
    Good Topic

Awesome Pictures everyone

Ragi K wrote:
    Priyam...It was very cold up there, and yes pillaiyaar seems also to see very cold indeed....
    Ragi Kutti - Next time (when & if I) go to Wales...do you think they'll mind if I bought a lovely, cosy...one of those hand knitted jumpers for him???

You folks might like to see this pic. It was too large to be uploaded to the gallery...a pretty intense pic!
    Over and out.

You folks might like to see this pic. It was too large to be uploaded to the gallery...a pretty intense pic!
    Coolian, this post is not to share what you see in the web. This is to post your own pictures. Please do not share the pics from the web. If its shot by you, please post the same, otherwise not here please.
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

Yep Coolian...what GB says is true....this forum is just for pictures to be posted which are taken by urself only...

Antha picture nalla erunthalum....we people here know u didnt take it so...please try to post ones that u have enjoyed taking ....

Cheers ! Ashok

I obviously did not take that pic and did not want to pass it off like that in the first place.
    Over and out.

hey all pictueres are nice. i have seen that wales ganapathy.
    can you put bigger photo of that so i can download it.
    thanks this is the request

ok bye

Hi all,

Here we go with the latest addtions to the pics. The following pics were taken in New Hampshire during this Fall season. We went during the 10th of October to NH. Man it was so damn gorgeous. A must visit place. Especially the Mt. Washington and the 6 mile drive to the peak. You MUST use the low most gear to climb up the hill (coming down too). The road is very very narrow and pretty steep. When you come down, you will have to cool your brakes at regular interval. Infact, we went in two cars and the one my friend was driving, there was lot of smoke coming from the tyres. Later on, we found out that the brakes have got so heated up.

How can a weekend with such a good peak time of fall be without a traffic jam This time it was due to some bike gang, which were caught by the cops. It took some time to clear the traffic in those narrow roads. Somehow the peak behind the trees, reminds me of the movie "Dante's Peak" (Pierce Brosnan's). Intha maathiri thaan irukkum

Not just a long shot of flowers. Its the view from the Mt.Washington's peak (6821 feet)

A beautiful tree.

Rt. 93 North

Another beautiful tree

Bottom of Mt. Washington

All the way upto the peak

On the way back home
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

Fantastic snaps GCB....nice photography....& fall is just awesome dude.........

Cheers ! Ashok

awesome pictures....Just talks about God's Creation ...Thanks GCB for sharing

I am generally interested in taking photos of our very own biggest star of the galaxy. I like the rays falling clearly on the photo. This particular snap, I took it yesterday (10/31/2004) on my way back from the grocery shop. It was a nice clear day with 73F temp (last two weeks its been around 50F). This particular tree was really fascinating (will post the other pics in a day or two). It was totally yellow and has already carpeted the floor with its dark yellow and brown leaves. Let me know your comments on this pic.

PS: Thanks anainar for your tips.
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast