WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    United Kingom
    Posts
    1,313

    Default WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

    .....எல்லொருக கும் என்னுடய வனக்கம்.....

    I just wanted your opinion for what you will do if a friend betrayed you........
    Will you be hurt?? Will you get revenge?? or will you go and leave her/him on their way???

    Come and Join this Topic PlZZzzZ

    everyone is welcome.........



    Admin, இந்த Topic'ல எதாவது பிலை இருந்தால் என்னை தயவு செய்து மன்னிக்கவு ம்

  2. #2

    Default

    If it had been before 10 years i would have definetely gave him a reply (rajini style la aadiku adi , uthai ku utheee).

    Ippo i take it as a lesson to learn more abt people.

    U may know many people, but they are all not friends.

    Friends i would say they are gifted.Most ever long friendship i have ever seen is my life is my Grandpa and his friend.They were friends for more than 70 years.
    I am back.........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Outta' this world
    Posts
    7,357

    Default

    I'd probably go to an online forum and start a thread about him/her

    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tulsa, USA
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    Well since u have said a "FRIEND" ..so I would just forget it be'coz its fate which could play like this between friends in case of betrayals..so I would just chill up to realise that it wont happen in future...PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE na..athunala than usara erukanum ! ! ! :P


    Cheers ! Ashok

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    70

    Default

    I had one such bad experience . It hurts a lot. I didn't sleep well for almost a week. But, I am on my own way now. I'm not even thinking about that in the past 1 year. But your question made me to answer this.
    It HURTS but you have to be on your way. Revenge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chalk Country
    Posts
    10,477

    Default

    well of course it would hurt if a person you trusted and loved so much you called friend betrays you

    would probably get a wicked witch to cast a spell on the person ...or get some vampire bats to drain him/her of his/her blood....
    yeah yeah I know in my dreams

    cry abit ...write stupid entries in your diary ...or if you're poetically inclined write disgustingly anxy poetry.....

    and like Deepasri said ...move on!!!

    life is way too short to dwell on stupid actions of despicable ppl


    Revenge is bad for the soul...or so they say...
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    My ப்ராணநாதர்'s heart ;)
    Posts
    4,911

    Default

    If my friends betrayed me I would take it as a lesson and be more careful in future. Vera enna panrathu sollunga.

    Ennoda friends enkitta nadanthukkara vitham pudikkalenna abruptly I will stop speaking to them. There is no point in taking revenge. If we take revenge we will gain our peace of mind which is more precious than anything in our life.

  8. #8

    Default

    If some one knowingly, purposely did betray you for some reason, its kinda sad. If he/she did unknowingly, well, bad things happen to good people.

    Ragi.. there aren't really perfect people in the world.. Sometimes the people we trust do betray us (if you don't trust them, they can't betray you right?!).. Life isn't fair and all that..

    Just take it in your stride. Anger & bitterness should not kill the joy of living and trusting people.. Who knows Judas might yet repent and have a complete change of heart.. And come to know what an absolute angel you have been..

    Forgiveness is the way to heal a broken relationship & heart. Not anger or rancour or bitterness..

    v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

  9. #9

    Default

    Vasan, i have an experience i can call it a mystery ....Some one who has been close to me for 3 years suddenly said that i am causing trouble to him......

    It took me months to get out from that situation ,initially i was targetting him to find the reasons for it....I want to take revenge of what he did to me....I lost my patience, i get tensed....
    I always speak openly, bluntly i called the guy and asked him the reason .....he didnt gave any reason but said i am responsible....
    I finished the conversation if i am responsible i am sorry..Dont meet me in future...

    If i meet him next time i will say hi...doesnt matter if he says hi to me or not....
    Thats how we move as age and maturity progresses....

    Still more excited to find the reason... Forgivenesss is the best solution virumandi dialogue ennaku rombha pudikkum....
    I am back.........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    United Kingom
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katteri
    If it had been before 10 years i would have definetely gave him a reply (rajini style la aadiku adi , uthai ku utheee).
    ayo katteri ungalukku adikka theriyumaa????

  11. #11

    Default

    Definitely one ll get hurt if her/his friend had betrayed them....but revenge is not the solution for it.....if that person was too close to u try n find out the reason for their action otherwise just forget abt it n carry on with u r life

  12. #12

    Default

    the best solution would be to take it on the stride and ignore it. if intentionally done, and try to keep away from him as much as possible. If u get a chance, which u mostly will, pay him back in kind.
    but b4 all this it is very important to find the reason behind it and check if we did not misunderstand the actions. It takes a lot to make a good friend and very little to lose him.
    மின்னல் பாதி தென்றல் பாதி மங்கை ஆனது

  13. #13

    Default Re: WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

    Quote Originally Posted by ragi_kutty
    .....எல்லொருக கும் என்னுடய வனக்கம்.....

    I just wanted your opinion for what you will do if a friend betrayed you........
    Will you be hurt?? Will you get revenge?? or will you go and leave her/him on their way???

    Come and Join this Topic PlZZzzZ

    everyone is welcome.........



    Admin, இந்த Topic'ல எதாவது பிலை இருந்தால் என்னை தயவு செய்து மன்னிக்கவு ம்
    hey ragi. :D

    naan ithukku munamae solli irukura yaaroda viewing parkula i just wanted to say you my view.

    aama a friendunnu solli irukeengalae is that friend your best friend or just a friend.

    friendsunnu vanthutta appuram enna betrayal.

    ok

    just oru friendunna neenga avankala konjam avangala vittu thalli vantharalam.

    avanga enna senchaalum dont carunnu irunthirunga.

    and if it is your best friend. :D

    then you can talk to him/her and make then understand things.

    and also you can know the reason why she/he is acting like that .

    talk to them get the problem solved.

    best friends always be together .avanga enaikkum part aaga maatanga.

    naan chinna ponnu , enakku therinchatha sonaen. :P


    ethum thappu iruntha sorry please.
    Lovely Angel

    Sprithika

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    United Kingom
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

    Quote Originally Posted by sprithika


    hey ragi. :D

    naan ithukku munamae solli irukura yaaroda viewing parkula i just wanted to say you my view.

    aama a friendunnu solli irukeengalae is that friend your best friend or just a friend.

    friendsunnu vanthutta appuram enna betrayal.

    ok

    just oru friendunna neenga avankala konjam avangala vittu thalli vantharalam.

    avanga enna senchaalum dont carunnu irunthirunga.

    and if it is your best friend. :D

    then you can talk to him/her and make then understand things.

    and also you can know the reason why she/he is acting like that .

    talk to them get the problem solved.

    best friends always be together .avanga enaikkum part aaga maatanga.

    naan chinna ponnu , enakku therinchatha sonaen. :P

    ethum thappu iruntha sorry please.
    SprItZ, ithilla enna thappu irukku, nee urimai ooda thaane ketta!

    Aamaa adhu naan best friend nu ninaichava thaan ippadi panninava........

    But naan ippa entha paadaa irukkuren, ava kooda kadhaikkurella....... :D

    Adhu thaane best sollution allava?..........

    Avanga ippo avanga new friends kooda happy aa irukkattum, bt ava itha topic ai vaasicha....

    Plz don't betray ur new friends like dat..........endru naan kettu kolkiren.......

    I hope u all now know who the person is, but i don't wanna make it public........

    Admin, if I have written anything too personal plz ennai mannichikkavum.......

  15. #15

    Default Re: WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

    Quote Originally Posted by ragi_kutty
    SprItZ, ithilla enna thappu irukku, nee urimai ooda thaane ketta!

    Aamaa adhu naan best friend nu ninaichava thaan ippadi panninava........

    But naan ippa entha paadaa irukkuren, ava kooda kadhaikkurella....... :D

    Adhu thaane best sollution allava?..........

    Avanga ippo avanga new friends kooda happy aa irukkattum, bt ava itha topic ai vaasicha....

    Plz don't betray ur new friends like dat..........endru naan kettu kolkiren.......

    I hope u all now know who the person is, but i don't wanna make it public........

    Admin, if I have written anything too personal plz ennai mannichikkavum.......
    thanx ragi_kutty neenga enoda views ellam urimaiyoda eduthathukku.

    best frienda so may be u might have talked to her and solved your problems.

    ennathaan friends sandai potaalum oru agekku appuram have to adjust yourself.

    why to quarrel for silly things then there is no meaning in having friendship with that friend for such long years :?

    enna that friend too saw this topic .

    hey ragi_kutty me dont know who the person is.ok leave it.

    inga solla virupam ilanna pls enakku personal message panunga.

    anyhow me like you to join your friend.ethukku sandai.

    hope you join your friend again. :P
    Lovely Angel

    Sprithika

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    United Kingom
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

    Quote Originally Posted by sprithika
    thanx ragi_kutty neenga enoda views ellam urimaiyoda eduthathukku.

    best frienda so may be u might have talked to her and solved your problems.

    ennathaan friends sandai potaalum oru agekku appuram have to adjust yourself.

    why to quarrel for silly things then there is no meaning in having friendship with that friend for such long years :?

    enna that friend too saw this topic .

    hey ragi_kutty me dont know who the person is.ok leave it.

    inga solla virupam ilanna pls enakku personal message panunga.

    anyhow me like you to join your friend.ethukku sandai.

    hope you join your friend again. :P
    we've only been friends for 1 year.....



    ok adhai vidu........ .............i trusted her a lot, we were like sisters, until our 2nd yr together......

    i think we've been fallen apart......... ..........i means persons can change suddenly innit?

    we did things together bt now she's discovered better persons than me......i hope she is happy now.......


    edited by blue.

  17. #17

    Default Re: WoT WiLL u Do iF a FRieND HaD BeTRaYeD u????

    Quote Originally Posted by ragi_kutty
    we've only been friends for 1 year..................

    ok adhai vidu........ .............i trusted her a lot, we were like sisters, until our 2nd yr together......

    i think we've been fallen apart......... ..........i means persons can change suddenly innit?

    we did things together bt now she's discovered better persons than me......i hope she is happy now.......
    i dont know the person will find it soon.

    only 1 year frienda?

    naan solurathu solitaen then unga viruppam.
    Lovely Angel

    Sprithika

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    United Kingom
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Thnx For The Information U Gave Me SpriTz

  19. #19

    Default

    My views: Definitely I will feel hurt, but I wont take a revenge on them. As katteri said, if it was 6-7 years back I would have made sure that he/she realizes their mistake. But ippo ellam, just a lesson life had offered me'nu eduthukkurathu.

    If he/she is my best friend, I would try to get to him back and slowly make him understand how much I felt hurt, because of their action. If he/she is my best friend, they will accept my statements and will come back to me.

    PS: I am sorry for what happened ragi_kutty. But who knows, she may not have meant to hurt you. Athukulle neenga post open pannitteenga, now she may feel hurt because of this. If you really miss her, go and talk to her, then bringing it in public.
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

    View Geethamites' Best Pics

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodcomplanboy
    PS: I am sorry for what happened ragi_kutty. But who knows, she may not have meant to hurt you. Athukulle neenga post open pannitteenga, now she may feel hurt because of this. If you really miss her, go and talk to her, then bringing it in public.

    Ragi_kutty partheengala naan sonathae thaan Goodcomplanboyum soluraar.

    so try to speak to your friend as usual. :D
    Lovely Angel

    Sprithika

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. to a new friend--
    By milan in forum Poems/ கவிதை, Story/ கதை
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:29 PM
  2. A Friend Like You
    By suha in forum Poems/ கவிதை, Story/ கதை
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 05:57 AM
  3. My Friend
    By Aruna in forum Poems/ கவிதை, Story/ கதை
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 02:14 AM
  4. Friend
    By Aruna in forum Poems/ கவிதை, Story/ கதை
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 10:51 PM
  5. To my friend.......
    By ragi_kutty in forum Poems/ கவிதை, Story/ கதை
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 10:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts