[Fun debate] Who is more "evil", men or women? - Page 3

View Poll Results: who is the more evil of the two?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • men

3 37.50%
  • women

5 62.50%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Fun debate] Who is more "evil", men or women?

Before starting the debate, blues, please yaru yaru entha katchila irukkaanganu sollungapa! Ore confuse aahudhu!

அப்படி போடுங்க அருவாள ஸ்ரி_கன். தொலைஞ்சாங் க எதிரிங்க. இனிமே ப்ரியங்காவ ாவது, குட்டியாவத ு. குட்டிக்கர ணம் போட்டாகூட காரியம் நடக்காது. :D :D :D

Priyam, you can join the Team B. But beware, it is going to be the losing team. Our team speaks truth and only truth. So, if you also talk truth only, join us. Else, join them.( It is the typical "Us vs Them" logic used by GW Bush to categorize anyone who opposed Patriot Bill ).

Cheers

யாரோ ரெண்டு மூணு பேரு முக்காடு போட்டுட்டு ஓடரமாதிரி தெரியுது. DOnt run guys, face us like brave men, women. We are not evil and will not eat you alive.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Count me in...

I will fill in Sri's gap.. Men are "more" evil group
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

My opening statements:

Women are more evil because, They take their own time to aim the target, process some ground work and launch a mission which no one expects in homes.
    Women can bring damage to her husband, or maximum to her family. But a man can damage a whole society or even a country with his evil deeds. Neengale yosicchu paarunga! For example who is the cause for terrorism, men or women? You may argue that there are so many female terrorists. Ofcourse I accept. They merely execute the plans given by male terrorists. Name any terrorists, Hitler, Osama, Idiamin, etc. e3tc. all are males. Terrorism is just an example. Burglary, rape, murders, etc. etc. all crimes are mostly commited by males

Even though women may have evil thoughts, they are not creatively evil.

Quote Originally Posted by RaasuKutty
    Count me in...

I will fill in Sri's gap.. Men are "more" evil group
    Raasu,

You can try filling my Gap but make sure there are no holes already digged for you to get swallowed ... 'cause we could seed that in a Glance itself and sometimes you will feel like you forgot something what you want to tell, well its nothing but the truth.

You know we are going to speak the truth and nothing but the truth.... Most of the opposing team will find their real life is pictured in our words and you know what they will feel really upset 'cause They can't handle the truth we speak... we will write this down.

Then we will not bold the names or italics ... but if you look at our words for an instance you will see the truth with the bold in nature and ofcourse truth has no italics .....

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    அப்படி போடுங்க அருவாள ஸ்ரி_கன். தொலைஞ்சாங் க எதிரிங்க. இனிமே ப்ரியங்காவ ாவது, குட்டியாவத ு. குட்டிக்கர ணம் போட்டாகூட காரியம் நடக்காது. :D :D :D

Priyam, you can join the Team B. But beware, it is going to be the losing team. Our team speaks truth and only truth. So, if you also talk truth only, join us. Else, join them.( It is the typical "Us vs Them" logic used by GW Bush to categorize anyone who opposed Patriot Bill ).

Cheers

யாரோ ரெண்டு மூணு பேரு முக்காடு போட்டுட்டு ஓடரமாதிரி தெரியுது. DOnt run guys, face us like brave men, women. We are not evil and will not eat you alive.

Cheers
    Sir..

Chummaa dialogue-ing ellam irukkattum.. Sri changed his mind. You made him change. Both of you are really evil..

Vasan is already a mega evil..

And what do you think about Mr. W ?? By your own admission he is almost as evil as Vasan.. :P :P :P

RK & GCB all are quite evil.. Infact the only thing that they do that is acceptable is that they speak only 'whole truth'.. No wonder they are arguing for Men are evil...

Has any one changed her mind? No, why then Sri says women are fickle minded?? In fact, I can think of one person, who changed his mind very recently, and went to bat for the loosing team..

BTW, naanga engaiyum oodala.. inge thaan mooku-mutta sappittuvittu utkaarnthu irukkom.. vaanga vaanga... if there is something that can be qualified as an 'argument' lets hear it.. :P :P

Any group of species that includes Trisha/Esha/Meera can not be bad.. Any group of species that totally excludes the all important trio, can only be treated as purest of all evil.. :P :P

Fighting for Dharma, and Truth,

The Evil Genius v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by PriyankaKutty
    Women can bring damage to her husband, or maximum to her family. But a man can damage a whole society or even a country with his evil deeds. Neengale yosicchu paarunga! For example who is the cause for terrorism, men or women? You may argue that there are so many female terrorists. Ofcourse I accept. They merely execute the plans given by male terrorists. Name any terrorists, Hitler, Osama, Idiamin, etc. e3tc. all are males. Terrorism is just an example. Burglary, rape, murders, etc. etc. all crimes are mostly commited by males

Even though women may have evil thoughts, they are not creatively evil.

Ethir katchiyil amarthirukkum PriyankaKutty ammaiyaar arumaiyaga pesinargal... annal avargal sonna idathil irrunthe pidikiren....

Athavathu avargal sonnargal... Women can bring damage to her husbandam maximum to her familiyam....

Ada kanavngale... Oru olungana kudumbam pazhkalaikalgathirukku samam... appadi olungana kudumbangal amaiya vittal oru oor eppadi amaiyum... ithai nandraga arainthu paarka vendum

enn enral... amiyaare oppukondargal... pengal oru annai imsikka mudiyum endru... appadi irrukkum padchathil...

Veetai seri seiyammal naatai eppadiya aiyaa seri seiya mudiyum....

Veedu olunga irruntha Naadu olunga irrukkum.... Naadu olunga irruntha intha mari nenga sonnathu ellam nadakave nadakathu... parunga ennala antha varthaigala kuda solla mudiyala... romba thangamanavanga amubulainga.....

Intha ponnunga than ore bejaar pannitu veedu seri illai naadu seri illai nu pesurathu....

ithukku enna sollurenga....

Edited - Priyam!

Chummaa dialogue-ing ellam irukkattum.. Sri changed his mind. You made him change
    No change of mind. He was under an evil spell and he came out of that. Otherwise the spell would have eaten him alive. So, he is talking the truth and only truth.

PQP, no objections to join our team. The only condition is you have to speak the truth and the truth is "Women are Evil". :D :D :D

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam2004
    Hang on...hang on a minute...I thought this debate didn't start until tomorrow...what's going on here...???????

Anainar....Anainar.......are you saying I ought to join your team...hmm...yosike vediye point aanaa...aanaa...are you sure there won't be any objections of I joining your team...??? Athe sollunga...athukku appuram naa decide pannarennn......

RK, you've made the right choice

Karthika........good points.....I'm cheering you on here....with both hands up in the air....!!!
    Team Serurathu koottathula kummi adikirathu ellam backstage le vachikongappa....

Argument poikittu irrukula.

Edited - Priyam!

Edited - Priyam!

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam2004
    Heyyyy...argument'ae yean pa ippo arumbichinga....innum team members'ae yaaru yaaru nu theriya'illai....teams'ku leader yaaru nu mudivu panna'illai....inthe patti manram arumbuche namma Blues nalliku than start nu sollirukanga....athukulae Team A kalu kalu nu kathe arumbichuduchu......

Poorunga kannungalaaa...poorunga....
    Iyanaar,

Ithu ettappan puthi therinchirucha... same side Goal podra type ellam namma team le sekathinga....

Secondly, I saw argument from the page 1 ... So I started speaking ... even naduvar had comment.... ivanga first post mattum padichittu olarakittu irrukanga...

Ivanga ellam eppadina... Same Side Goal vera pottutu.... opposite side a kamicha... anga ippadi than Goal podanuma nu 2 goals podura type.... Reconsider your options....

Edited - Priyam!

Ivanga ellam eppadina... Same Side Goal vera pottutu.... opposite side a kamicha... anga ippadi than Goal podanuma nu 2 goals podura type.... Reconsider your options....
    தல,
    அமேதியா இருந்தா எப்பிடி தலே ? அந்த பொண்ண சேத்துக்கற தா வேணாவான்னு டகால்ன்னு சொல்லு தல..என்ன கேட்டா எதுக்கு ரிஸ்க்குன் னு தான் சொல்லுவேன் ..அந்த பொண்ணு பழக்க தோஷத்துல "கரீக்ட் ஆன்சர்"ன்ன எதிராளிங்க ளுக்கு கப்ப தூக்கி கொடுத்ரும் .

Silican
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

Edited - Priyam!

Quote Originally Posted by silican
    தல,
    அமேதியா இருந்தா எப்பிடி தலே ? அந்த பொண்ண சேத்துக்கற தா வேணாவான்னு டகால்ன்னு சொல்லு தல..என்ன கேட்டா எதுக்கு ரிஸ்க்குன் னு தான் சொல்லுவேன் ..அந்த பொண்ணு பழக்க தோஷத்துல "கரீக்ட் ஆன்சர்"ன்ன எதிராளிங்க ளுக்கு கப்ப தூக்கி கொடுத்ரும் .

Silican
    சிலி,
    இப்பத்தான் டாபிக்கு கலை கட்டுது... நானும் தூய தமிழ்ல தான் பேசப்போறேன ்....priyam பேசுறத பாத்து நானும் என் wifeum சிரிச்சுகி ட்டு இருக்கோம்.

Chance illaimaaa....
    aarambikkarathukku munnadiye ivvalavu kaamadi... poga poga eppadi irukkumnnu yosichaa ... namma priyam... pannara koothe superaa ikeethu....

Sili,
    Nee sollarathu correctu thaan... ivanga ithuvum rightu athuvum rightunnu... ippadiyum sollalaamnnu solli ethaavathu edakudama panniduvaanga... yosichu eduthukanum..... aana irunthaanga naa debate nalla kalai katti super comedyaa irukkkum.....
    மின்னல் பாதி தென்றல் பாதி மங்கை ஆனது

Priyam, Neenga avanga katchila serava vendaamanu avangalaiye ketta enna artham? Enga katchiyai thaane ketkanum?

Quote Originally Posted by ashok
    Nee sollarathu correctu thaan... ivanga ithuvum rightu athuvum rightunnu... ippadiyum sollalaamnnu solli ethaavathu edakudama panniduvaanga... yosichu eduthukanum..... aana irunthaanga naa debate nalla kalai katti super comedyaa irukkkum.....
    Partheengala priyam. Konjam kooda nandriye illaama eppadi pesaraanga paarunga! Oru pecchukkaavathu "you are welcome" appadinna solraangala? Ithuve neenga enga katchikku vaanga, evvalavu mariyaadhaiyoda ungalai varaverkaromnu paarunga! Sattuputtunu mudivedunga priyam!

hi.. i would jus like to say somethin... im not part of any team
    well, b4 u guys start ur debate... jus check this website that counts the percentage of how evil r u jus for fun

http://www.hilowitz.com/john/test/evil.php

try it hehhee... so.. my point is everyone has a small part of being evil.. in a nice way.. being naughty hehhehe
    have fun in ur debate guys
    I'M BACK!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast