Geetham Radio For Your Comments - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Geetham Radio For Your Comments

DD: How did you even get a request it? I tried to request a song in random and could not even select it.

Hello Moderator Nana Sir, help please? If you have something so complicated, then you need to provide tutorial.

Sri

Right click on Request songs link on top, open in a new browser. Login with your geetham ID and password. Choose one from the drop down menu list (composer, singer, genre etc).. Keep selecting the submenus until the song show up. Click the + button next to the song, it will add in the queue for the songs played (which is shown on the right side, with what is the current song, and list of previous songs..

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Thankooo Admin Vasan Sir. I did the login part and went inside the "gugai" but, after selecting the year and in the next drop down menu, I selected a movie "Dhool" I think and the screen went totally blank. Happened twice and I gave up.

DD, hope this works for you. If not, it works very well for Poongothai. Maybe, you can check with her.

Sri

Quote Originally Posted by Sri View Post
    DD, hope this works for you. If not, it works very well for Poongothai. Maybe, you can check with her.

Sri

Thanks Sri, it worked for me.. I heard it a couple of hrs ago... hurray...

Which song do you want..i will request on ur behalf...bolo bolo tell tell...

Daya
    Dream is not what you see in your sleep; is the thing which does not let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by daya View Post
    Thanks Sri, it worked for me.. I heard it a couple of hrs ago... hurray...

Which song do you want..i will request on ur behalf...bolo bolo tell tell...

Daya

Woohoo!!! Glad it worked for you, DD. Nevermind me. I don't listen to movie songs, I was only trying on your behalf. Thanks anyways for selecting a song and dedicating it to me.

Sri

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456