Murali bowled over by a Chennai girl
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Murali bowled over by a Chennai girl

Default Murali bowled over by a Chennai girl

Chennai: Sri Lankan spin wizard Muttiah Muralitharan has chosen Madhimalar, a Chennai based business executive, as his life partner and the marriage would be held here on March 21.

The marriage of the 32-year-old off-spinner, the world's second highest Test wicket-taker behind Shane Warne, was arranged between the parents of the families here during the first week of December last.

"It was like a match made in heaven. After exchange of horoscopes, Murali and his mother visited our house through a common friend of our families," one of the family members told PTI.

"We are happy to have Murali as our son-in-law. We have found a perfect match for my daughter," said the would-be-brides mother Dr Nithya Ramamurthy.

Madhimalar, who has become an avid lover of the game of cricket since meeting Murali, said "I am really happy, he is a very humble person. He visited us during first week of December with his mother, who expressed their happiness to have me as her daughter-in-law. Soon, Murali offered a ring to me.

"It all happened in a jiffy," said the 24-year-old, who is a postgraduate in Business Administration.

Courtesy: Sify

Madhimalar'a ?? Naan indha joke solluvangale 'Balathirupurasundhari' nnu , apdi oru per edhir paarthen.

Anyway good luck to him

- Silican
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

'Balathirupurasundhari' nnu
    That will be murali & malar's daughter..

So, it looks like Murali is finally chucking his bachelorhood..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

God bless them both ..

but yaethir parthathu thaan.. yaenna.. few months back, my friend had registered himself in tamilmatrimony.. appo we used to go.. angae celebrity profile, looking for a cute tamil bride yaaru theriyumo murali thaan

Shy
    I Geetham

Congratulations to them

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    angae celebrity profile, looking for a cute tamil bride yaaru theriyumo murali thaan
    Shy
    yaa akka naanum parthein I was well shocked
    I mean celebrities must have millions of "balathirupurasuntharis" lining up outside their house no?
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

balathirupurasuntharis
    Did ya miss the joke, Blue? 'ball-a thiruppura sundhari' meaning a cutie who turns the ball.. :P :P Like a nice spinner.. :P :P :P (ofcourse your comment still is good.. but I was wondering if you thought that to be a mere 'cool' tamil name.. :P:P)..

'Nyways..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Its Ok Blue...Murali pona enna aduththu Thilakarathne, Jeyanthana, Samaraweera, Dhisanayaga yaaravadhu iruppanga avanga yaaraiyavadhu paaththu mudichidalam.

- Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

yup thattha I thought it just was a kewl thamiz name

Silix ... I ain't that much of a cricket fan dude

blue balathiripurusundari is a tmil name...

appadiye pricihi padichaa it has a different meaning.. Bala - thirupura- sundari

Sundari who turns the ball.........
    I am back.........

Quote Originally Posted by silican
    Its Ok Blue...Murali pona enna aduththu Thilakarathne, Jeyanthana, Samaraweera, Dhisanayaga yaaravadhu iruppanga avanga yaaraiyavadhu paaththu mudichidalam.

- Silican
    Aama... blues antha site unakku enna velai

Silican ungalukku velai kammi panraaloo .. appuram paarunga.. evarai thaan parthu irukaen.. oru 30 crores selavu senchu, 100 sovergn pootu marriage panni vaiyunga anna'nu varapoora..

Shy
    I Geetham

Aama... blues antha site unakku enna velai

Silican ungalukku velai kammi panraaloo .. appuram paarunga.. evarai thaan parthu irukaen.. oru 30 crores selavu senchu, 100 sovergn pootu marriage panni vaiyunga anna'nu varapoora..
    Anna illai Thambi.. Bleu akka ennai vida 4 vayasu periyavango adhenna 30 Kodi 100 Sovergn ?? podradhe podrom oru 50 Kodi 200 Sovergn'a pottu anuppina dhane oru mariyadhai.

- Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

Quote Originally Posted by sili malli
    Bleu akka-ku adhenna 30 Kodi 100 Sovergn ?? podradhe podrom oru 50 Kodi 200 Sovergn'a pottu anuppina dhane oru mariyadhai.

- Silican
    achoo malli so nice of you-ma ...but if you do I'll get you behind bars for trying to bribe the groom with dowry

Akka I was just looking for a cute Malayali bride for my new chella Silli Malli

blue.

Ahaa... appadiyaa.. silix anna silix anna solli solli, neenga ellarukkum anna nenaichutaen ok ok... Sari yaara iruntha enna.. kadamaiya sechuthaanae aaganum

Adipaavi sweetlotus, unakku varavu parthu sonna, avaraiyae behind bars'a mm.. avarkku malayali ponna mm..parthuta poorathu

Shy
    I Geetham

Quote Originally Posted by bleu
    Silix ... I ain't that much of a cricket fan dude
    Appo enna fan ningo bleu?

volleyball of course

Congratulations to Murali

+ Reply to Thread