What is more important in life.?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is more important in life.?

Default What is more important in life.?

I would like your opinion on this issue. What do you consider as the most important in your life? Given the following choices:

1. Mental Peace and Health
    2. Wealth at the expense of above
    3. Beautiful wife
    4. Nice children
    5. some thing else

As a side issue, if your immediate family or relatives cause mental agony, would you walk away from them?

I would have gone for 2, if it just said 'Wealth', but I'd go for 1 now.
    Answer for the side issue : YES.

Oh...and change 3 to read 'partner', otherwise the female of our species can't answer it....erm well they can....but we'll get a different meaning.
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Mine is 5.

And what is that?

My choice is 4.

Side Issue : No.. Never !!

ill go with no.1, cause if u have Mental Peace and good Health then u can make wealth, if ur wealthy then beautiful wife is possible for u, if ur happy with ur wife then u can have nice children, then everything else is possible in ur life u can have whatever u want, don't u guys agree with me?
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

mental peace-um good health-um... irundhaa wealth

varum evan sonnaam... it is not always the case...

majority of people with mental peace/good health

are not wealthy... rather they are just thina kooli types...

underwear ? :P

Vennai Seriya sonne....

Mr.Sri_gan,

in poem section... i am waiting for you ...with panneer

in my hand... please come

Ama srikan. Antha Bongu bottle-a eduthuttu poem section (kollap puram vaa). Vennai is having paneer. Enakoru peg venum aaama naan ippave solliteen.

what are you guys having for 'thottukka' ? is it chicken 65?

I would go to no 1, cos if you have mental peace itmeans that you have less problems and you are capble to tackle them and to tackle those problems we must have good health to work out solving it.. if no (less )problems ..and good health...Life will be peaceful..wealth..not above all ...it must be in required level..No more no less..life will really be peaceful.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by priyarock
    I would go to no 1, cos if you have mental peace itmeans that you have less problems and you are capble to tackle them and to tackle those problems we must have good health to work out solving it.. if no (less )problems ..and good health...Life will be peaceful..wealth..not above all ...it must be in required level..No more no less..life will really be peaceful.
    cheers

Ok Priya.... this is the deal...

I have lot of mental peace... I will send it to you...

You send me all your wealth... otthukuraiyaaa

Vennai1 !!!!!!!! want to become rich on others efforts ?? !! :D :D :D :D

Nice children wud be my take I guess... coz they are sure to give u mental peace, which will help u maintain ur nice health... and obviously then u can concentrate more on ur wealth... and for all this, U wont be able to get it done unless u marry a woman... either U r gonna marry a beautiful woman u have seen n liked n loved, or if u r gonna marry someone thru arranged marriage, where u wud have probably had little time to know each other before marriage, then u wud obvioulsy want to love the woman u married, and think that she is *beautiful*..

So u see.... Nice children wud be my take...

It is not for me to attempt to fathom the inscrutable workings of Providence. -- The Earl of Birkenhead

my choice is 1 & 2

Life is a combination of all the five u have mentioned.If u miss anyone then there won't be any fulfillment in your life and honestly this is my opinion and i know there might be some controversial thoughts from other users and it's up to the individual person's thought.

Default my choice

[glow=yellow:4ce15c43d5]
    my choice is mental health n peace,just wealth (and not wealth for the cause of above) and good children. all these together will make like complete.

well if my family memeber give me mental agony i won;t leave them...only in the case if the problem is beyong control and if they dont; want to talk with them i will leave them. but still iwon;t forget them. i will have them and all the good times in my mind.

[/glow:4ce15c43d5]
    [shadow=orange:e833a88dc9]vedha [/shadow:e833a88dc9]

My choice is 1 coz if you have mental peace and good health then you could have everything like wealth,goodwife, and kids. according to me I don't need much money but to go on as a daily routine life. coz if you have lot of money then you will worried as to how to keep in safe and spend it and you tend to lose your mental peace and health, but if you have money that is sufficient for you for a living then you have mental peace and good health.

My choice is #1 appeal e illa... maththadu ellam irundha thaan #1 kidaikkum... so #1 irukku nna maththadu ellam irukkunnu artham... eppdi namma logic?
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

+ Reply to Thread