Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions to Geetham !

Default Suggestions to Geetham !

Suggestions Box

for All Geetham Users

Hiyaa Folks,

Think you wanna say something?
    Or suggest a cool new way to improve the Forum?
    Perhaps a new feature to consider?
    Or the rare possibility of criticism? :p

Here is the thread. Feel free to write your comments, and criticisms, and more importantly add your suggestion for improving the forum. Geetham is a tamil forum to build an online family of people living all over the world - for friendship, fun, entertainment and help. Check out our new and old features, and enjoy them. Comment on anything you like about the forum.

Thank you for your comments, criticisms, suggestions and friendship..

Vasan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    Last edited by vasan; 07-16-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

No offense from my side GTeam

Thanks for ur announcements

No offense from my side GTeam
    unga pakkam irunthu ethunachum vanthalum athai samalikka enga kaivasam aal irukke
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

unga pakkam irunthu ethunachum vanthalum athai samalikka enga kaivasam aal irukke
    Antha allaium kalikula pottukuvomla

ps:sorry for the side Track

Any chance of speeding up page loading?? Like archiving old articles somewhere else? I know you are working on the torrent site - Hope it is ready soon. cant think of anything else. Geetham is super!!
    --N
    I Will Be Back!!!

I know you are working on the torrent site - Hope it is ready soon.
    Torrent is back up. Link in top of the page.

From my side.. geetham is great....

Nice topic Vasan.

I have only one problem in Geetham. Pages are taking too long time to download. Please please do something about that. Sila samayam porumaiye poiduthu.

Matthappadi geetham is the best.

First of all Congrats & kudo's to everyone who worked behind giving geetham a face lift

But i strongly disagree to one of the statement made by vasan anna on behalf of Gteam...Nothing more to say...

disappointed
    butterfly

But i strongly disagree to one of the statement made by vasan anna on behalf of Gteam...Nothing more to say...
    disappointed
    butterfly
    Rr... Lots of things I said.. Which one made you get disappointed..

Remember though, the mistakes are mine and mine alone.. and suggestions thread is so we can correct them..

Please be offended, but never be disappointed, Pattampoochi..

Vasan..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

4) Active Member list will be limited to tamils living outside of India and Sri Lanka.
    Can u Please explain or clarify that statement of urs anna?

Coz to me person living outside India such as in US & UK get to watch Tamil movies faster than ppl living in assam which is a part of India...I even dont know if they get to watch Tamil movies...
    More to come

Coz to me person living outside India such as in US & UK get to watch Tamil movies faster than ppl living in assam which is a part of India...I even dont know if they get to watch Tamil movies...
    Akka, I have sent you a PM regarding this.

This is a decision we have taken after a lot of discussion. We did go through the pros and cons in detail, and at the end we felt the pros outweighed the cons.

The idea is that we are switching from a movie focused website to a more broader visioned site. Given this, it is not a big deal who gets movies and who doesn't. At the end of the day this is not the point of Geetham. If one is after just movies, then one is better off going elsewhere.

So the decision has been taken. I guess now the challenge for us to move ahead and make things happen in a different way.

Good point, Ms. Prosecutor.. :P :P (Law and Order TV serial thideernnu nyabagam varuthu.. :D.. Kochukaatheengo.. )..

Pattampoochi.. rrr.. the post didn't say anything about movies.. :D Like Dinesh said, we are moving away from movie-release-now-download-watch-forget sorta forum to truely community based forum.. :D Everybody releases movies, and to be really unique (and special place, just like our very own members are totally unique and utterly special ), we should be lot more than mere movie machine.. :D Thats the idea-.. :D

Active members will have some special previleges, but soon, very soon indeed, every one would see that being active in Geetham itself is very special for the friendship and online comradrie.... Indeed being active is its very own reward.. And that is NOT limited to any one.. In fact every one is welcome.. the newest members to earliest birds.. :D

So, please welcome your friends from Assam to Geetham.. I am sure they will find it interesting.. and if they need any thing, you know where to ask.. :D :D (Suggestions box.. right here.. !!).. :D

Explanations pothumaa? Feel free to ask questions and add any suggestions..

Thanks, Butterfly...

Vasan

ps: Assam-la thamizh pesura assamese ponnunga yaaratthu theriyumaa? I tried teaching some of my fab chinese classmates tamil, but sariyaa workout aagala.. Any help would be.. :P :P :P But.. Secretly.. :P
    Short Measures

Thanks Dinesh & anna for the explanation

Like Dinesh said, we are moving away from movie-release-now-download-watch-forget sorta forum to truely community based forum.. Everybody releases movies, and to be really unique (and special place, just like our very own members are totally unique and utterly special ), we should be lot more than mere movie machine.. Thats the idea-..
    This was the change I am looking forward too dinesh & anna...Geetham is a place to have fun...have fights,share jokes,share thoughts,be a kid & ofcourse relax with music played by our very own Dj's ...after all geetham is our family

Naah.. geetham is the best as it is... so cannot think of anything new.
    will update if anything comes to my mind

-Siva
    -Siva
    "the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"-- :D Calvin

Default Geetham is doing great and on the right tract

Geetham is doing great and on the right tract. The only problem is how

to make the traffic smooth :? such that we can commute and commincate

faster.!!

-yamini

Quote Originally Posted by Pattampoochi
    have fights

Ennoda size-kku sumo wrestling (not supermoderators, but the japanese sumo ) thaan fight panna mudiyum..

Naan ready, neenga ready-aa? :P :P :P

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Siva..

We are awaiting some tech break throughs, Yamini.. :D (Intel to invent new chips :P).. I am kidding.. Bala (our tech wizzard, and administrator) knows about the slow speed.... Will surely come up with something.. Hopefully some time soon.. :D

Meanwhile.. புதிய கவிதைகள் எதுவும்.. தொடர்ந்து எழுதுங்கள் ..

Vasan
    Short Measures

me like geetham very much
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

Quote Originally Posted by pattam poochi
    This was the change I am looking forward too dinesh & anna...Geetham is a place to have fun...have fights,share
    pattam poochi,

Fightukku naan ready nenga readya?

What is patti mandram nu kepingala? nenga

Fightnu sonadhum fighters ellam present solla vandhutango

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast