Never Ending Kushboo's Issue - Todays Update - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Ending Kushboo's Issue - Todays Update

Che,

The Blog is interesting to read!! But all the questions have a lot a grey shade in that. Two people coming together in the name of marriage has its own ups and downs. It all depends on how you look at it. I can say for sure point to some men who gave up their profession to support their wives who had high flying careers. It is a decision to be taken between two individuals and trying to paint it as a social event is wrong. And today's women are much more liberated. Tell me how many cases a woman would want to marry some one who is making less money than her? So, it is all individual decisions.

What Kushboo said is her personal opinion on pre-marital sex. Do you mean to say that there is no pre-marital sex at all in Tamilnadu? The question is not whether pre-marital sex is right or wrong. What I stand for is the freedom of one individual( or two individuals ) to choose. In the name of morality, culture trampling upon that freedom is wrong.

What connection this has with the Blog is a different story.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

i donno why women's freedom topic comes here. yaarum women freedom lam parikkala, yenghayo onnu rendu thappu nadakkuthunghrathukkaga ella men's domination nnu solla mudiathu, Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus, they will just learn to live together anyway..chumma humble aa pesarom, puratchiya yosikkarom, feel good aa pesarom , globalised culture aa pesaromnnu pesa koodathu. American university la padichalum ingha velai paarthalum American aagida mudiathu, namma culture angha ennavo appdi thaan irukka mudiyum. I dont think pre-marital sex fits our Indian culture particularly South Indian, We cant expect purity with an Actress (this is a seperate debate), wat she expressed is her personal opinion, problem she did is she pulled all the educated ppl in support of her opinion. ippo puratchiya pesara pala peru avangha vittla nadanthaa they will uncover the mask.

Jagga,

There is no புரட்சி in my talk. The question is not whether I support Pre-marital sex or not. The question is whether I stand in the way of some one choosing it. Whether it fits the culture or not is a decision to be taken by individuals and not by some Tom,**** and Harry like Thirumavalavan who gives two hoots to all the talks in his public life. He does not think violence is wrong, if he can justify in the name of culture. I stand appalled by that. This is the same attitude that is gaining momentum. Not only in Tamilnadu but in Maharashtra, Karnataka. This goes against the fundamental ingrains of our freedom. If after all this, the same thugs can come to you and say "Jaggy name is not Tamil like, why dont you make it Jagathalap Prathapan?". This might be an exaggeration, but the line dividing moral policing and Individual freedom should be respected and not to be colored by personal preferences.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Am not supporting Thiruma Anainar, he is afterall a politician who is trying to earn his fame in political world. Am not speaking of freedom at all. Am just saying wat kushbu said was her personal opinion and donno why she pulled all the educated ppl, and I feel thats why she got wide condemnation from public forget petty politicians who look for opportunities to politicise everything.

The court has ordered Khushboo to be present on Oct 14 at the Trichy court. Those opposing Khushboo consider it a mighty victory.

Sathyaraj has condemned the act of the Viduthalai Siruthaigal of hurling their slippers into the Nadigar Sangam premises to express protest against Khushboo.

"Khushboo was expressing her independent opinion. If that had been wrong, she could have been urged to express regret. So why hurl slippers into the Nadigar Sangam office premises? That is wrong.

Great personalities like MGR, Sivaji and NTR have created the Nadigar Sangam and this is like an insult to them and cannot be pardoned," said Sathyaraj in a formal protest.

Like Sathyaraj, Parthiban also expressed his opinion. "Till now I have not asked Khushboo what she had said. Only after I speak to her will I be in a position to comment," said Sripriya who had sided with Khushboo in the Thankar Bachchan case.

But many others, including Manorama, think that silence is golden and are staying away from the debate.

Source: Cinesouth.

stupidity
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

sripriya ushardhaan. edhum sollama odhungitta. edhachum sonna avalum maatippa.

cheers.

no comments
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

India has no law. No justice. Shame on the country. The Taliban were saints, compared to these idiots..

What "judge" gives a stupid, idiotic order to a woman who gives her opinion??
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Hang on, hang on, lemme get this straight. Kushboo has been ordered to be present by the court because of what she said?

This is incredible! I've completely lost my respect for law and "justice" in our country. What the heck are they gonna gain outta this? Took bloody 20 years to get Veerappan, and it's all because of nonsense like this. These guys need to be shot.
    Over and out.

utter stupidity , can't imagine that a Law system is so screwed up

-Siva
    -Siva
    "the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"-- :D Calvin

I dont understand why people got furious just because Thangar had to apologise. If he had not said anything wrong, he should have proved it. He apologised and thats a good gesture. Now what is the point in fighting against a woman. It was her views and what has thiruma and ramdoss got to do with it ? And filing case against this lady is just terrible.
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

Two people coming together in the name of marriage has its own ups and downs. It all depends on how you look at it. I can say for sure point to some men who gave up their profession to support their wives who had high flying careers.
    Accepted but the radio is very much less. very much. :D

It is a decision to be taken between two individuals and trying to paint it as a social event is wrong.
    If I understand correctly your wordings(!). Not like that, what you are telling. More than 70% of the marrages in Tamilnadu are arranged marrages. So it is not at all the decision taken between two individuals. :D Two groups are going to make decisions. As I want to give you some real example. Now a days, both of this groups are fixing some detectives to find out the real nature(behavior and everything) about the feminine or masculanie counter part. :D

Surprise I dont think so :D. I do know this personally. They will go to colleges, work places and every where and collect details. So...

Do you mean to say that there is no pre-marital sex at all in Tamilnadu?
    By this Do you mean that there is pre-maritial sex at Tamilnadu everywhere.

What I stand for is the freedom of one individual( or two individuals ) to choose
    I dont know anything about america or and other western country. But I do know India in particular Tamilnadu. Actually some years later I am going to be married. I dont know who I am going to marry But I do know one thing, she is going to be my thick relative. That is sure. So finally I am going to take the decision whether I am going to marry this girl or not thats it. If thougts mismatched they are going to find out other girl from my relation. The same thing for the girl also. :D

This is happening not only to me. Many places in TN. many :D. So this is not at all going to be individual decision(one or two).

May be this is our generation gap with the other countries like US, UK, German, Aussie maybe with mumbai too. :D. But who the hell this kushboo is to fill up the gap between us, especially in our personal, damn personal issue like ....

Quote Originally Posted by vasan
    India has no law. No justice. Shame on the country. The Taliban were saints, compared to these idiots..

What "judge" gives a stupid, idiotic order to a woman who gives her opinion??
    Hang on, hang on, lemme get this straight. Kushboo has been ordered to be present by the court because of what she said?

This is incredible! I've completely lost my respect for law and "justice" in our country. What the heck are they gonna gain outta this? Took bloody 20 years to get Veerappan, and it's all because of nonsense like this. These guys need to be shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolian

This is incredible! I've completely lost my respect for law and "justice" in our country. What the heck are they gonna gain outta this?
    Quote Originally Posted by sivaraman
    utter stupidity , can't imagine that a Law system is so screwed up
    If you want I will give many many examples like this in America. :D (As I think all of you guys are from America :D)

You want any.

நடிகை குஷ்பு வெளியிட்டு ள்ள கருத்துக்க ளுக்கு இத்தளம் அளிக்கும் கருத்துக்க ு உங்களால் பதில் சொல்ல முடியுமா?

குஷ்புவின் இரு முக்கிய கருத்துக்க ளின் சாராம்சம்: 1.திருமணத்த க்கு முன் பெண்கள், யாருடனும் பாலுறவு வைத்துக் கொள்ளலாம். 2. பாலுறவின் போது, பால்வினை நோய்கள் வராமலும் கர்ப்பமடைய ாமலும் பார்த்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும்.
    ஒரு குறிப்பிட் ட விஷயத்தை பொதுமக்கள் முன்னிலையி ல் சொல்வதற்கு ம் தனி நபர்களுக்க ுள் பரிமாறிக் கொள்வதற்கு ம் இடையே நிறைய வித்தியாசங ்கள் இருக்கின்ற ன. ஒரு தனிநபர் தனக்கு நியாயம் என்று கணிக்கக்கூ டிய விஷயங்களை பொதுமக்கள் அனைவருக்கு ம் ஏற்புடையதா க ஆக்க முடியுமா? ஆக்கலாமா? குஷ்பு விஷயத்தில் இதுதான் நடந்துள்ளத ு.

தனிநபர் இருவர் பேசிக்கொள் ளும் போது, அவர்கள் வாழ்க்கையி ல் கடந்து வந்த பாதை, வயது, சமூக அந்தஸ்து, சூழ்நிலை மற்றும் எதிர்காலம் இவற்றின் அடிப்படையி ல் இந்த கருத்துக்க ள் ஏற்புடையதா க இருக்கலாம் . இல்லாமல் போகலாம்.

பொதுவாக, பாலுறவு என்பது இலைமறை காய்மறையாக இருக்க வேண்டிய அவசியம் இன்றும் உள்ளது, என்பதை இளைஞர்களும ் பெற்றோர்கள ும் மறுக்கிறார ்களா? (இந்த கருத்துக்க ும் பாலியல் கல்விக்கும ் நிறைய வித்தியாசம ் உள்ளது பாலியலை படிப்பதும் விழிப்புணர ்வு பெறுவதற்கு மானது. பாலியல் உணர்வுகளை வெளிப்படுத ்துதல் என்பது இலைமறை காய்மறையாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.)
    மேற்கத்திய வளர்ந்த நாடுகள் ஆனாலும், ஆப்ரிக்காவ ில் உள்ள பின்தங்கிய நாடுகள் ஆனாலும் மேற்கூறிய இலைமறை காய்மறை என்பது எதுவும் இல்லை. அவர்கள் வெளிப்படைய ாக இருக்கிறார ்கள். பாலுறவில் சுதந்திரம் இருக்கிறது . பாலுணர்வை வெளிப்படுத ்துவதில் உள்ள சுதந்திரம் பாலியல் கல்வி, அதாவது விழிப்புணர ்வு பெறுவதில் இல்லை என்பதால் தான் இன்று தென் ஆப்ரிக்காவ ில் உலகிலேயே அதிக எய்ட்ஸ் நோயாளிகள் உள்ளனர்.

இந்தியாவில ் பாலுணர்வில ் உள்ள கட்டுப்பாட ற்ற நிலைதான் உலகிலேயே எய்ட்ஸ் நோயாளிகளில ் இரண்டாம் இடம் பெறுவதற்கா ன காரணங்களாக அமைந்தது. இந்தியாவில ் உள்ள 100 கோடிக்கும் அதிகமான மக்கள் தொகையில் ஏறத்தாழ 0.5 சதவீதம் பேர் எய்ட்ஸ் தாக்கியவர் கள்.

உலகளாவிய எச்.ஐ.வி., கொள்கையில் , திருமணத்து க்கு முந்தைய பாலுறவு தவிர்க்கப் பட வேண்டும். பாலுறவில் ஒருத்திக்க ு ஒருவன், ஒருவனுக்கு ஒருத்தி என்ற நிலைப்பாட் டை உறுதிப்படு த்த வேண்டும் என்று குரல் எழுப்பப்பட ்டு வருகிறது. இந்திய கலாச்சாரத் தில் ஆணி வேரில் ஊறிப்போன இக்கருத்து க்கள் உலகளாவிய கருத்துக்க ளாக மாறி வரும் இந்நேரத்தி ல், மேற்கத்திய சிந்தனையும ் செயல்களும் இங்கு நியாயப்படு த்தப்படுவத ு சரிதானா? அதற்கு நீங்கள் ஆதரிக்கிறீ ர்களா? என்பதை ஒவ்வொருவரு ம் தெளிவு படுத்த வேண்டும்.

இரு காதலர்களுக ்கு தடை விதிப்பதும ், அவர்கள் சுதந்திரத் தை மறுப்பதும் , அவர்களுடைய விருப்பத்த ையும் நிறைவேற்று வது தனிப்பொறுப ்பு. வேறு விஷயம். (காதலித்தவ ை திருமணம் செய்வது, காதலித்தவர ் கிடைக்காவி ட்டால் இன்னொருவரு டன் வாழ்வது அல்லது அவரிடமிருந ்து பிரிவது தனிநபர் பொறுப்பு)ஆ ால், திருமணத்து க்கு முன் பெண்ணை கட்டவிழ்த் து விடும் இந்த கருத்துக்க ளால் கடைசியில் பாதிக்கப்ப டப் போவது அந்த பெண்தானே! அதை இல்லை என்று சொல்ல முடியுமா? குஷ்பு போன்றவர்கள ால் எல்லா சூழ்நிலைகள ையும் எதிர்த்துப ் போராடிக் கொள்ள முடியும். ஆனால், அதே அளவு வாய்ப்பு எல்லா தமிழ் பெண்களுக்க ும் கிடைக்குமா ? இன்று குஷ்புவின் கருத்துக்க ளை முழு மனதுடன் ஏற்றுக் கொண்டால் எதிர்காலத் தில் மேற்கத்திய அல்லது ஆப்ரிக்க சமூக சூழ்நிலைக் கு தயாராகிறோம ா ? அது நமக்கு என்றும் ஏற்புடையது தானா? நிலைத்த நீடித்த நல்ல விஷயங்கள் என்பது இந்த உலகத்தில் பொதுவான விஷயங்களாக இல்லையா? என்ற கேள்விகள் எழுகின்றன.

திருமணத்து க்கு முன்பு எப்படி வேண்டுமானா லும் இருந்து கொள்ளட்டும ், திருமணத்து க்குப் பின்னர் ஒருவருடன் மட்டும்தான ் வாழ வேண்டும் என்று குஷ்பு வேண்டுகோளா ல், ஏற்கனவே பாலுறவு கொண்டவரை மறக்க வேண்டும் அல்லது அந்த சூழல் திரும்ப ஏற்படாது என்று குஷ்புவால் அல்லது குஷ்புவின் கருத்துக்க ளை ஏற்றுக் கொள்பராவல் யாருக்கு உறுதி தர முடியும். சமூக நெறிகள் கெட்டுவிடா தா? குஷ்புவின் கருத்துக்க ளை தனிநபர் ஏற்பதற்கும ் சமூகம் ஏற்பதற்கும ் வித்தியாசம ் இருக்கிறது . ஆனால் தனிநபர் அதிகளவில் ஏற்கும் வகையில் பொதுவிவாதத ்தை துõண்டுவது மறைமுகமாக சமூகத்தில் ஊடுருவுவதற ்கு சமம். எதிர்கால இந்தியாவின ் நல் குடும்ப நெறி, ஒழுக்கம் ஆகியவற்றை காப்பதும் கடைபிடிப்ப தும் நம் கடமைதானே!

another good and valuable argument taken from blog with out the authors permission.

http: //aidsindia.blogspot.com/2005/09/blog-post_29.html

Nonsensical argument.

Kushboo did not say: திருமணத்து க்கு முன்பு எப்படி வேண்டுமானா லும் இருந்து கொள்ளட்டும ். Kushboo said expecting people to wait until marriage is not practical. In other words, she was not promoting mindless promiscuity, but suggesting people that being prudish about it (which is to say, expecting everyone to be like you) is not healthy. Wholly sensible argument.

People need to be educated. If you want to wait until marriage, ok. If you don't mind, or think marriage is just a 'sadangu' and two peoples consent is all that matters, so be it. But be safe. Thats pretty much is she said. Infact, unlike what the aidsindia.blogspot claims, such is also promotion of WHO and other organizations. Keep safe.

~~~~~~~

And the author of the blog makes another 'pious' error. It says: ஒரு தனிநபர் தனக்கு நியாயம் என்று கணிக்கக்கூ டிய விஷயங்களை பொதுமக்கள் அனைவருக்கு ம் ஏற்புடையதா க ஆக்க முடியுமா? ஆக்கலாமா? குஷ்பு விஷயத்தில் இதுதான் நடந்துள்ளத ு. No. Thats not what happened in Kushboo's case. What happened is that Kushboo's comments and opionions have been purposely mistreated and twisted to mean that she is insulting the 'holy and out of the world' tamil civilization and culture. Kushboo didn't say that tamil guys and girls are promiscuous. She didn't say that tamil culture promotes such things. She didn't say anything insulting. Why is the author then talks wishy washy about it?

~~~~~

Mere political stunt from idiots is what is happening. What Kushboo said is very sensible. And if by some weird reason some women are upset, she even clarified and apologized. What is being done to her is witchhunt and political gimmickery, thats all. Truly a shameful thing - considering its being done in the name of Tamil culture.

~~~~~

Hey, Kannagi was Tamil, and so was Madhavi. Read the Lits properly....

~~~~

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

If you want I will give many many examples like this in America. Very Happy (As I think all of you guys are from America Very Happy)
    yeah che go ahead, give me an example where an person was summoned for stating his opinion and not pointing at anyone particular.

By this Do you mean that there is pre-maritial sex at Tamilnadu everywhere
    It just means that there is pre-marital sex does take place in Tamil nadu . using the word everywhere is like taking all of the sample space which is never true in any way

I just feel and still vehemently disgaree with the court ordering her to appear before it.
    thirumavalavam and ramadoss are two good for nothing politicians

-Siva
    -Siva
    "the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"-- :D Calvin

If you want I will give many many examples like this in America. (As I think all of you guys are from America )

You want any

Go right ahead, Che. :P

BTW, if it happens in USA or the nice place called Heaven, I will still stand up and say that it is STUPID.. and lawless, and completely nonsensical.

There is something known as Civil Liberty. Gandhi and a million other leaders and commoners have fought, and thought and gained this - sadly its rotting in the hands of judges like that chap, and misused by idiots like Thimalvalavan and co..

vasan
    Short Measures

This is happening not only to me. Many places in TN. many . So this is not at all going to be individual decision(one or two).

May be this is our generation gap with the other countries like US, UK, German, Aussie maybe with mumbai too. . But who the hell this kushboo is to fill up the gap between us, especially in our personal, damn personal issue like ....
    I don't care what any one practices. If Tamil Nadu guys want to wait, go ahead. Kushboo is not telling you to practice it. She says its not easy and practical to do it, and if you don't want to do it, be safe.

If we are thick headed enough to hate her for that, it only goes to say how stupid and hung up we are. Remember, she is not promoting any thing other than advicing people to be safe.

Ever wonder why TN and India has so many HIV patients, and how it has spread in such a short time?

v-
    Short Measures

Kushboo did not say: திருமணத்து க்கு முன்பு எப்படி வேண்டுமானா லும் இருந்து கொள்ளட்டும ்.
    V-, as like ladies whatever. :D. ஒரு கருத்துக்க ு பல முகங்கள் உண்டு, நான் ஏதோ ஒரு இடத்தில் படித்தது தான் நினைவில் வருகிறது. ஒரு டாக்டர் நோயாளியை பார்த்து உடம்பு எப்படியிரு க்கிறது என்பதற்க்க ும். ஒரு தாய் தன் பிள்ளையிடம ் உடம்பு எப்படியிரு க்கிறது என்று கேட்பதற்க் கும், ஒரு ரவுடி ஒரு நபரிடம் உடம்பு எப்படியிரு க்கிறது என்று கேட்பதற்க் கும், வித்தியாசம ் நிறைய இருக்கிறது . உங்களுக்கு புரியும் படி சொல்லவேண்ட ுமானால் இது, ஜார்ஜ் புஷ் யார் கூடவும் சண்டை போடாதே என்று சொல்வதைப்ப ோலவும், கிளின்டன் அலுவலகங்கள ில் ஒழுக்கமாக நடந்து கொள் என்று சொல்வதைப்ப ோலவும் உள்ளது. :D

Kushboo said expecting people to wait until marriage is not practical.
    May be it is true in america. But what about tamilnadu(percentage matters vasan) and once again she dont have any, any reasons what so ever to say anything about tamil and and tamil people.

People need to be educated. If you want to wait until marriage, ok. If you don't mind, or think marriage is just a 'sadangu' and two peoples consent is all that matters
    சொல்லவேண்ட ாம்னு நினைத்தேன் பரவாயில்லை சொல்கிறேன் சாத்தன் வேதம் ஓதுவதற்க்க ும் இதற்க்கும் என்ன வித்தியாசம ்.

No. Thats not what happened in Kushboo's case. What happened is that Kushboo's comments and opionions have been purposely mistreated and twisted to mean that she is insulting the 'holy and out of the world' tamil civilization and culture.
    Vasan, come on, what happened with Thangar's issue. He is also giving the same think mistreated. and she purposely generalized this issue.

What Kushboo said is very sensible.
    generation gap. Vasan. Big one.

she even clarified and apologized
    In what way. In Television Broadcast. JayaTV. Look forward for my next post here. regarding this.

Truly a shameful thing - considering its being done in the name of Tamil culture.
    Opinion differs my friend and here also percentage matters. :D

Hey, Kannagi was Tamil, and so was Madhavi. Read the Lits properly....
    I didnt expect this from you. :D Those are stories and they are characters in that stories.

இதைப்படித் தும் எனக்கு சிரிப்புத் தான் வருகிறது வாசன். ஒரு சினிமா காட்சியில் (பாக்கியரஜ படம்) கிராம panchayaththu பாக்கியராஜ ் கற்புக்கரச ிகளை பற்றி கேட்க, தலைவர்கள் கண்ணகியையு ம், இன்னும் சிலரையும் சொல்லி மேலே தெரியாமல் முழிக்கும் பொழுது பாக்கியராஜ ், அவருடைய மனைவிகளை நினைவுபடுத ்திய ஒரு காட்சி நினைவில் வருகிறது. பரவாயில்லை தமிழர் என்பதற்காக கண்ணகியை சொன்னீர்கள ெ மகிழ்ச்சி. சீதையை சொல்லாமல் போனீர்களே. :D

I somehow tried to read the article.. man whoever wrote this must have been high or is real stupid.. what the hell is he trying to say

ஒரு தனிநபர் தனக்கு நியாயம் என்று கணிக்கக்கூ டிய விஷயங்களை பொதுமக்கள் அனைவருக்கு ம் ஏற்புடையதா க ஆக்க முடியுமா? ஆக்கலாமா? குஷ்பு விஷயத்தில் இதுதான் நடந்துள்ளத ு.
    As if everyone is waiting in line to listen to what kushboo has to say and follow it. give it up ppl. its an opinion and if you like it take it, else leave it and get on with life. What is there in asking her to publicly apologize , thats utter stupidity

-Siva
    -Siva

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast