adhu niriya irrukku story adhu eppadi solla terillaa....i will tell you when i free
i know only little what i read in quran avolo thaan
names laam arbic la name
jesus = Isha
Moshes = musha
David = dawood
mary = marium
so name diffrent .......let u know later about this...
Surah . 3
101. And how would ye deny Faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of Allah,
and among you Lives the Messenger. Whoever holds firmly to Allah will be
shown a way that is straight.
102. O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die
not except in a state of Islam.
103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you),
and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s
favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love,
so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the
pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you:
That ye may be guided.
104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good,
enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the
ones to attain felicity.
105. Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into
disputations after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty,-
106. On the Day when some faces will be (lit up with) white, and some
faces will be (in the gloom of) black: To those whose faces will be black,
(will be said): "Did ye reject Faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty
for rejecting Faith."
107. But those whose faces will be (lit with) white,- they will be in (the light of)
Allah.s mercy: therein to dwell (for ever).
108. These are the Signs of Allah. We rehearse them to thee in Truth:
And Allah means no injustice to any of His creatures.
109. To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: To Him do all
questions go back (for decision).
110. Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right,
forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the
Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith,
but most of them are perverted transgressors.
111. They will do you no harm, barring a trifling annoyance; if they come
out to fight you, they will show you their backs, and no help shall they get.
112. Shame is pitched over them (Like a tent) wherever they are found,
except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah and from men;
they draw on themselves wrath from Allah, and pitched over them is
(the tent of) destitution. This because they rejected the Signs of Allah,
and slew the prophets in defiance of right; this because they rebelled and
transgressed beyond bounds.
113. Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that
stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long,
and they prostrate themselves in adoration.
114. They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right,
and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works:
They are in the ranks of the righteous.
115. Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them;
for Allah knoweth well those that do right.
116. Those who reject Faith,- neither their possessions nor their (numerous)
progeny will avail them aught against Allah. They will be companions of the Fire,-
dwelling therein (for ever).
117. What they spend in the life of this (material) world May be likened to a
wind which brings a nipping frost: It strikes and destroys the harvest of men
who have wronged their own souls: it is not Allah that hath wronged them,
but they wrong themselves.
118. O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks:
They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred
has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is
far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.
119. Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye
believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say,
"We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers
at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth
well all the secrets of the heart."
120. If aught that is good befalls you, it grieves them; but if some
misfortune overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if ye are constant
and do right, not the least harm will their cunning do to you; for Allah
Compasseth round about all that they do.
121. Remember that morning Thou didst leave Thy household (early)
to post the faithful at their stations for battle: And Allah heareth and
knoweth all things:
122. Remember two of your parties Meditated cowardice; but Allah was
their protector, and in Allah should the faithful (Ever) put their trust.
123. Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force;
then fear Allah. thus May ye show your gratitude.
124. Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: "Is it not enough for you that
Allah should help you with three thousand angels (Specially) sent down?
125. "Yea, - if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush
here on you in hot haste, your Lord would help you with five thousand angels
Making a terrific onslaught.
126. Allah made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to
your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah. The Exalted, the Wise:
127. That He might cut off a fringe of the Unbelievers or expose them to
infamy, and they should then be turned back, frustrated of their purpose.
128. Not for thee, (but for Allah., is the decision: Whether He turn in mercy
to them, or punish them; for they are indeed wrong-doers.
129. To Allah belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. He forgiveth
whom He pleaseth and punisheth whom He pleaseth; but Allah is Oft-Forgiving,
130. O ye who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied;
but fear Allah. that ye may (really) prosper.
131. Fear the Fire, which is repaired for those who reject Faith:
132. And obey Allah and the Messenger. that ye may obtain mercy.
133. Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a
Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth,
prepared for the righteous,-
134. Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity;
who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good;-
135. And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged
their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,-
and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting
knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.
136. For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with
rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense
for those who work (and strive)!
137. Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you:
travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.
138. Here is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to
those who fear Allah.
139. So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye
are true in Faith.
140. If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched
the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns:
that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from
your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong.
141. Allah.s object also is to purge those that are true in Faith and to deprive
of blessing Those that resist Faith.
142. Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah testing those of
you who fought hard (In His Cause) and remained steadfast?
143. Ye did indeed wish for death before ye met him: Now ye have seen
him with your own eyes, (And ye flinch!)
144. Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that
passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on
your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah.
but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.
145. Nor can a soul die except by Allah.s leave, the term being fixed as by writing.
If any do desire a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if any
do desire a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. And swiftly
shall We reward those that (serve us with) gratitude.
146. How many of the prophets fought (in Allah.s way), and with them
(fought) Large bands of godly men? but they never lost heart if they
met with disaster in Allah.s way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in.
And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast.
147. All that they said was: "Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything
We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly,
and help us against those that resist Faith."
148. And Allah gave them a reward in this world, and the excellent reward
of the Hereafter. For Allah Loveth those who do good.
149. O ye who believe! If ye obey the Unbelievers, they will drive you back
on your heels, and ye will turn back (from Faith) to your own loss.
150. Nay, Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.
151. Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that
they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority:
their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!
152. Allah did indeed fulfil His promise to you when ye with His permission
Were about to annihilate your enemy,-until ye flinched and fell to disputing
about the order, and disobeyed it after He brought you in sight (of the booty)
which ye covet. Among you are some that hanker after this world and some
that desire the Hereafter. Then did He divert you from your foes in order to
test you but He forgave you: For Allah is full of grace to those who believe.
153. Behold! ye were climbing up the high ground, without even casting a side
glance at any one, and the Messenger in your rear was calling you back.
There did Allah give you one distress after another by way of requital, to
teach you not to grieve for (the booty) that had escaped you and for (the ill)
that had befallen you. For Allah is well aware of all that ye do.
154. After (the excitement) of the distress, He sent down calm on a band of
you overcome with slumber, while another band was stirred to anxiety by their
own feelings, Moved by wrong suspicions of Allah.suspicions due to ignorance.
They said: "What affair is this of ours?" Say thou: "Indeed, this affair is
wholly Allah.s." They hide in their minds what they dare not reveal to thee.
They say (to themselves): "If we had had anything to do with this affair,
We should not have been in the slaughter here." Say: "Even if you had
remained in your homes, those for whom death was decreed would certainly
have gone forth to the place of their death"; but (all this was) that Allah
might test what is in your ******* and purge what is in your hearts. For Allah
knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.
155. Those of you who turned back on the day the two hosts Met,-it was
Satan who caused them to fail, because of some (evil) they had done.
But Allah Has blotted out (their fault): For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing.
156. O ye who believe! Be not like the Unbelievers, who say of their brethren,
when they are travelling through the Earth or engaged in fighting:
"If they had stayed with us, they would not have died, or been slain.
" This that Allah may make it a cause of sighs and regrets in their hearts.
It is Allah that gives Life and Death, and Allah sees well all that ye do.
157. And if ye are slain, or die, in the way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy
from Allah are far better than all they could amass.
158. And if ye die, or are slain, Lo! it is unto Allah that ye are brought together.
159. It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them
Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee:
so pass over (Their faults), and ask for ((Allah)'s) forgiveness for them;
and consult them in affairs (of moment). Then, when thou hast Taken a
decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).
160. If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you,
who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust.
161. No prophet could (ever) be false to his trust. If any person is so false,
He shall, on the Day of Judgment, restore what he misappropriated; then
shall every soul receive its due,- whatever it earned,- and none shall be
dealt with unjustly.
162. Is the man who follows the good pleasure of Allah Like the man who
draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and whose abode is in Hell?- A woeful refuge!
163. They are in varying gardens in the sight of Allah, and Allah sees
well all that they do.
164. Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among
them an apostle from among themselves, rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah,
sanctifying them, and instructing them in Scripture and Wisdom, while,
before that, they had been in manifest error.
165. What! When a single disaster smites you, although ye smote (your enemies)
with one twice as great, do ye say?- "Whence is this?" Say (to them):
"It is from yourselves: For Allah hath power over all things."
166. What ye suffered on the day the two armies Met, was with the leave of
Allah, in order that He might test the believers,-
167. And the Hypocrites also. These were told: "Come, fight in the way
of Allah, or (at least) drive (The foe from your city)." They said:
"Had we known how to fight, we should certainly have followed you.
" They were that day nearer to Unbelief than to Faith, saying with their
lips what was not in their hearts but Allah hath full knowledge of all they conceal.
168. (They are) the ones that say, (of their brethren slain), while they
themselves sit (at ease): "If only they had listened to us they would
not have been slain." Say: "Avert death from your own selves, if ye speak the truth."
169. Think not of those who are slain in Allah.s way as dead. Nay, they live,
finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;
170. They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those
left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory
in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.
171. They glory in the Grace and the bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah
suffereth not the reward of the Faithful to be lost (in the least).
172. Of those who answered the call of Allah and the Messenger, even after
being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward;-
173. Men said to them: "A great army is gathering against you": And frightened them:
But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: "For us Allah sufficeth, and
He is the best disposer of affairs."
174. And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah. no harm ever
touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah. And Allah is
the Lord of bounties unbounded.
175. It is only the Evil One that suggests to you the fear of his votaries:
Be ye not afraid of them, but fear Me, if ye have Faith.
176. Let not those grieve thee who rush headlong into Unbelief: Not the
east harm will they do to Allah. Allah.s plan is that He will give them no portion
in the Hereafter, but a severe punishment.
177. Those who purchase Unbelief at the price of faith,- not the least harm will
they do to Allah, but they will have a grievous punishment.
178. Let not the Unbelievers think that our respite to them is good for themselves:
We grant them respite that they may grow in their iniquity: But they will have
a shameful punishment.
179. Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until
He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the
secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messenger. (For the purpose)
whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe
and do right, ye have a reward without measure.
180. And let not those who covetously withhold of the gifts which Allah
Hath given them of His Grace, think that it is good for them: Nay, it will be
the worse for them: soon shall the things which they covetously withheld be
tied to their necks Like a twisted collar, on the Day of Judgment. To Allah
belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is well-acquainted
with all that ye do.
181. Allah hath heard the taunt of those who say: "Truly, Allah is indigent
and we are rich!"- We shall certainly record their word and (their act) of
slaying the prophets in defiance of right, and We shall say: "Taste ye the
penalty of the Scorching Fire!
182. "This is because of the (unrighteous deeds) which your hands sent
on before ye: For Allah never harms those who serve Him."
183. They (also) said: "(Allah) took our promise not to believe in an apostle
unless He showed us a sacrifice consumed by Fire (From heaven)." Say:
"There came to you apostles before me, with clear Signs and even with
what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?"
184. Then if they reject thee, so were rejected apostles before thee,
who came with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of
185. Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment
shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the
Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life):
For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception.
186. Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your
personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from
those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods.
But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a
determining factor in all affairs.
187. And remember Allah took a covenant from the People of the Book,
to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it; but they threw
it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain!
And vile was the bargain they made!
188. Think not that those who exult in what they have brought about,
and love to be praised for what they have not done,- think escape the penalty.
For them is a penalty Grievous indeed.
189. To Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth; and
Allah hath power over all things.
190. Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation
of night and day,- there are indeed Signs for men of understanding,-
191. Men who celebrate the praises of Allah, standing, sitting, and lying
down on their sides, and contemplate the (wonders of) creation in the
heavens and the earth, (With the thought): "Our Lord! not for naught Hast
Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire.
192. "Our Lord! any whom Thou dost admit to the Fire, Truly Thou coverest
with shame, and never will wrong-doers Find any helpers!
193. "Our Lord! we have heard the call of one calling (Us) to Faith,
'Believe ye in the Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins,
blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the
company of the righteous.
194. "Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles,
and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise."
195. And their Lord hath accepted of them, and answered them:
will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female:
Ye are members, one of another: Those who have left their homes,
or been driven out therefrom, or suffered harm in My Cause, or fought
or been slain,- verily, I will blot out from them their iniquities, and admit them
into Gardens with rivers flowing beneath;- A reward from the presence of Allah,
and from His presence is the best of rewards."
196. Let not the strutting about of the Unbelievers through the land deceive thee:
197. Little is it for enjoyment: Their ultimate abode is Hell:
what an evil bed (To lie on)!
198. On the other hand, for those who fear their Lord, are Gardens,
with rivers flowing beneath; therein are they to dwell (for ever),- a gift from
the presence of Allah. and that which is in the presence of Allah is the best
(bliss) for the righteous.
199. And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who
believe in Allah, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them,
bowing in humility to Allah. They will not sell the Signs of Allah for a miserable gain!
For them is a reward with their Lord, and Allah is swift in account.
200. O ye who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah. that ye may prosper.
118. Allah did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion Marked off;
119. "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires;
I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair)
nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a
friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.
120. Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires;
but satan's promises are nothing but deception.
121. They (his dupes) will have their dwelling in Hell, and from it they
will find no way of escape.
122. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness,-
we shall soon admit them to gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,-
to dwell therein for ever. Allah.s promise is the truth, and whose word can be truer than Allah.s?
123. Not your desires, nor those of the People of the Book (can prevail):
whoever works evil, will be requited accordingly. Nor will he find, besides
Allah, any protector or helper.
124. If any do deeds of righteousness,- be they male or female - and have faith,
they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.
125. Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to
Allah, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For Allah
did take Abraham for a friend.
126. But to Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth: And He it is that
Encompasseth all things.
127. They ask thy instruction concerning the women say: Allah doth instruct
you about them: And (remember) what hath been rehearsed unto you in the
Book, concerning the orphans of women to whom ye give not the portions
prescribed, and yet whom ye desire to marry, as also concerning the children
who are weak and oppressed: that ye stand firm for justice to orphans.
There is not a good deed which ye do, but Allah is well-acquainted therewith.
128. If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no
blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves;
and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed.
But if ye do good and practise self-restraint, Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
129. Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is
your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to
leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If ye come to a friendly understanding,
and practise self- restraint, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
130. But if they disagree (and must part), Allah will provide abundance for
all from His all-reaching bounty: for Allah is He that careth for all and is Wise.
131. To Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth. Verily we have
directed the People of the Book before you, and you (o Muslims) to fear Allah.
But if ye deny Him, lo! unto Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth,
and Allah is free of all wants, worthy of all praise.
132. Yea, unto Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth, and enough
is Allah to carry through all affairs.
133. If it were His will, He could destroy you, o mankind, and create another race;
for He hath power this to do.
134. If any one desires a reward in this life, in Allah.s (gift) is the reward (both)
of this life and of the hereafter: for Allah is He that heareth and seeth (all things).
135. O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah,
even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be
(against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts
(of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice,
verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do.
136. O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture
which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those
before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messenger.,
and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.
137. Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again)
reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor
guide them nor guide them on the way.
138. To the Hypocrites give the glad tidings that there is for them (but) a
139. Yea, to those who take for friends unbelievers rather than believers:
is it honour they seek among them? Nay,- all honour is with Allah.
140. Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs
of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they
turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the
hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-
141. (These are) the ones who wait and watch about you: if ye do gain a
victory from Allah, they say: "Were we not with you?"- but if the unbelievers
gain a success, they say (to them): "Did we not gain an advantage over you,
and did we not guard you from the believers?" but Allah will judge betwixt
you on the Day of Judgment. And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way
(to triumphs) over the believers.
142. The Hypocrites - they think they are over-reaching Allah, but He will over-
reach them: When they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness,
to be seen of men, but little do they hold Allah in remembrance;
143. (They are) distracted in mind even in the midst of it,- being (sincerely)
for neither one group nor for another whom Allah leaves straying,- never wilt
thou find for him the way.
144. O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers:
Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?
145. The Hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire: no helper wilt
thou find for them;-
146. Except for those who repent, mend (their lives) hold fast to Allah, and
purify their religion as in Allah.s sight: if so they will be (numbered) with the
believers. And soon will Allah grant to the believers a reward of immense value.
147. What can Allah gain by your punishment, if ye are grateful and ye believe?
Nay, it is Allah that recogniseth (all good), and knoweth all things.
148. Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech,
except where injustice hath been done; for Allah is He who heareth and
knoweth all things.
149. Whether ye publish a good deed or conceal it or cover evil with pardon,
verily Allah doth blot out (sins) and hath power (in the judgment of values).
150. Those who deny Allah and His apostles, and (those who) wish to separate
Allah from His apostles, saying: "We believe in some but reject others":
And (those who) wish to take a course midway,-
151. They are in truth (equally) unbelievers; and we have prepared for
unbelievers a humiliating punishment.
152. To those who believe in Allah and His apostles and make no distinction
between any of the apostles, we shall soon give their (due) rewards: for
Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.
153. The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them
from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle),
for they said: "Show us Allah in public," but they were dazed for their
presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even
after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses
manifest proofs of authority.
154. And for their covenant we raised over them (the towering height) of Mount
(Sinai); and (on another occasion) we said: "Enter the gate with humility"; and
(once again) we commanded them: "Transgress not in the matter of the sabbath.
" And we took from them a solemn covenant.
155. (They have incurred divine displeasure): In that they broke their covenant;
that they rejected the signs of Allah. that they slew the Messengers in defiance of
right; that they said, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah.s Word;
We need no more)";- Nay, Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their
blasphemy, and little is it they believe;-
156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;
157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary,
the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so
it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts,
with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they
killed him not:-
158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him
before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-
160. For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods)
good and wholesome which had been lawful for them;- in that they hindered
many from Allah.s Way;-
161. That they took usury, though they were forbidden; and that they
devoured men's substance wrongfully;- we have prepared for those among
them who reject faith a grievous punishment.
162. But those among them who are well-grounded in knowledge, and the
believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed
before thee: And (especially) those who establish regular prayer and practise
regular charity and believe in Allah and in the Last Day: To them shall
We soon give a great reward.
163. We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers
after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the
Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.
164. Of some apostles We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;-
and to Moses Allah spoke direct;-
165. Messenger. who gave good news as well as warning, that mankind, after
(the coming) of the apostles, should have no plea against Allah. For Allah is
Exalted in Power, Wise.
166. But Allah beareth witness that what He hath sent unto thee He hath
sent from His (own) knowledge, and the angels bear witness: But enough is
Allah for a witness.
167. Those who reject Faith and keep off (men) from the way of Allah,
have verily strayed far, far away from the Path.
168. Those who reject Faith and do wrong,- Allah will not forgive them nor
guide them to any way-
169. Except the way of Hell, to dwell therein for ever. And this to Allah is easy.
170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from Allah.
believe in him: It is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to Allah belong all things
in the heavens and on earth: And Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of
Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than)
an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit
proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" :
desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him:
(far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the
heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
172. Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah, nor do the angels,
those nearest (to Allah.: those who disdain His worship and are arrogant,
-He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).
173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give
their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: But those who are
disdainful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous penalty; Nor will they
find, besides Allah, any to protect or help them.
174. O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your
Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest.
175. Then those who believe in Allah, and hold fast to Him,- soon will He
admit them to mercy and grace from Himself, and guide them to
Himself by a straight way.
176. They ask thee for a legal decision. Say: Allah directs (thus) about those
who leave no descendants or ascendants as heirs. If it is a man that dies, l
eaving a sister but no child, she shall have half the inheritance: If
(such a deceased was) a woman, who left no child, Her brother takes her
inheritance: If there are two sisters, they shall have two-thirds of the
inheritance (between them): if there are brothers and sisters, (they share), t
he male having twice the share of the female. Thus doth Allah make clear to you (His law), lest ye err. And Allah hath knowledge of all things.