Should Sex Offenders be given a chance.
Closed Thread

Thread: Should Sex Offenders be given a chance.

Default Should Sex Offenders be given a chance.

Read this news today...

Child welfare authorities seized a newborn from a hospital Friday and placed the baby in a foster home because his father is a convicted sex offender.

should people like these be give a chance. Yes they did their debt to the socity.. but still as the authorities say, there will never be an happy ending for these people.

What do you guys think?

shy
    I Geetham

Shy, I don't get what you mean by 'give another chance' But seizing the newborn seems a bit too overboard to me. First of all, are the child welfare authorities legally right in seizing the child
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Nana, what I meant is..

Say for 10 yers the guy is in prison. They he comes out. Getmarried or whatever. but right now, even if he pays the debt to the society... child sex offender'a iruntha.. avan irukara communityla solanum, poster podanum..

Avanai after coming from jail accept panalaama kudaathunu kekuren

Shy
    I Geetham

They he comes out. Getmarried or whatever.
    I think if a woman marries such a person, even after knowing his background, I think that is the first sign to acceptability. Yeah no community would accept him initially. But, if he has been a good citizen, no complaints from his wife. I mean if a person is able to maintain a marital relationship with such a person. I don't see a reason, why the society shud'nt accept him

But if he remains single, and a loner, my psychology would be not to approach such a person.
    ~~~~~
    child sex offender'a iruntha.. avan irukara communityla solanum, poster podanum.
    This is something new to me.

If there's a child sex offender in a particular county, its a rule that that particular county schools and parents know about it.

Also even though he did a mistake years and ywars back.. sex offender list (in net and paper) his name will be there.

Wife theriyaama kooda marry pani irukalaamae.. ingae thaan different namela new life start panalaamae.. so wife marry panrathu ellam acceptancenu eppadi sola mudiyum. also wife accept panrathu irukatum, other parentskku epapdi irukkum right..

Shy
    I Geetham

ingae thaan different namela new life start panalaamae.. so wife marry panrathu ellam acceptancenu eppadi sola mudiyum. also wife accept panrathu irukatum, other parentskku epapdi irukkum right..
    Kanfuse panreengale avan new identity'la irundha avan mudhalla sex offender'nu eppadi makkalukku theriyum if he is maintaining his identity would'nt the wife be the first person to know it if she learns about it, would'nt she break up the relationship?

What I was talking about in my previous post is based on a person whose wife and community knows he is a sex offender.

If one changes his identity, his past is virutally untraceable. So unless he has a blemish on his new identity, no one is going to know about him, unless someone from the past catches up with him.

Nana.. ok cleara solren..

Identity change panikalaam - I mean illegally.. .. I have seen in CSI and law & order serials that this can happen. So unless you get caught again, ur criminal record will never come up. Athai thaan sonaen.

If he doesnt want to change is identity etc.. then legalla if he needs to start a new life.. then past maraichu vaala mudiyaathu solren.. everyone will know abt it.

Yes he can be real clean and start from scratch.. and can be sincere to his wife.. athu vera vishyam..

ippo puriyuthaa...

Shy

Shy
    I Geetham

mm....

But ennai poruthavaraikkum, child abuse senchavangalukku whatever they do in their life to prove that they changed I will never accept, same goes to those serial killers and rapists..

Shy
    I Geetham

Sex offendera irundhalum, own childa kooda appadi nenaipangallanu theriyala. It is good to list them as sex offender, so that people would be cautious about him. But for sure we can't say these people will change or these people will not change. Individual cases may vary. But if a one time sex offender gets married and become a father of a child means, he can be given at least one more chance. And if he fails again, then of course no more chances.

I don`t think listing their names publicly, would make the society be aware. But im sure that it would make the person embarressed, or may be a kind of humiliating, . This would make the situation or the person psychologically worse .

My opinion is to have a record of all the sex offenders in particular areas, A seperate dept should be imposed and a regular check / spying on those people should be made. changing identity should be restricted for those sex offenders.

New Family n Marriage commitments should be made strictly informed to the respective record departments, otherwise it should be considered as a illegal one and punishments or prison should be imposed.

Most of the sex offenders don`t see whether it is their own child or whosever. But this may vary individually.

(i don`t know whether this might be possible, but i feel this might help the society and the offender itself, eventhough he had paid his debts to the society).

My personal opinion is Sex offenders should not be given a Second Chance. Crimes cannot be changed. Done is done forever .

hmm i think sex offenders should not be allowed to have kids.........
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

Yavoos.. sex offenders as vasi says.. never differentiate between their kids and others. Also I have heard abt various cases were the kid was abused first by the parents... mom or dad.

vasi spying on these people is a good idea, but for how long? I dont think givt will pay that anyway. But I agree to your point that they shud never be given a second chance. Because its like a game where another life is at risk.

Shy
    I Geetham

No. The victims have to bear the scar for the rest of their lives, while these shmucks should be given a second chance? That's the biggest load of crap I've heard in my life!

Don't give these animals a second chance. Burn them. The world will be a better place.
    Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by coolian
    No. The victims have to bear the scar for the rest of their lives, while these shmucks should be given a second chance? That's the biggest load of crap I've heard in my life!

Don't give these animals a second chance. Burn them. The world will be a better place.
    Exactly

Ivanga defense kekum bothu, appadi namba poi avanai kill pananumnu irukum..

all types per theriyatha disorder ellam varum appo thaan.. insanity defense

Shy
    I Geetham

Quote Originally Posted by coolian
    amen
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

Personally, no way u can give second chance to such Mor*ns...
    Being part of various NGO's I come across various such cases... In most cases offenders don't get punished especially in rural parts of India... Recently on a case where the offender was a landlord, he not only molested the child but also throtlled her to death... and guess what he is still walking free on the roads...

The recent trend shows that more than 50% of the cases doesn't get registered as the victimes of afriad of being abandoned by society... And the cases which gets registered only 25% gets convicted... Most victims don't come out just being afriad of the humiliation from the society...

The bad part about all this thing is the person doesn't feel guilty and responsible for the crime.... And still there ar NGO's who thrive on not punishing such people.
    $$$Haaa haaaa......$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by coolian View Post

coolian, ninka tan seriya sonninka.. what the hell giving such bastards second chance.. i would personally never do that.. sila tavarukaluku mannippu ondu, but this isnt thavaru... and to their own children!!! ahhhh, i want kill those bastards.. yeah, first stab them, then burn them.. so they neeeever come back..

**life is a path with diffrent choices, its you who choose where you go, and life is just a unknown destination**

Y is my Qn>?

Answer: To offend again....
    I am back.........

Quote Originally Posted by coolian View Post

i do agreed with you cools..... no 2nd chance ...

Closed Thread