F1 Visa Rejection - Insufficient Funds
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F1 Visa Rejection - Insufficient Funds

Default F1 Visa Rejection - Insufficient Funds

Vanakkam people

F1 visa rejection due to insufficient funds?? Even though there are statements proving that theres sufficient money in the account. Also he was rejected 4 more times earlier for reasons like potential immigrant etc. No proper explanation were given? Now the latest was insufficient funds. He has an aid for $5000 from the college and also have bank statments to prove that he has funds through.

What should he do now? any help and thoughts please. I know many are/were internatinal students..

Shy
    I Geetham

is that bank statement from nationalised bank? other private banks they wont accept.

may be some others can give you more tips..

cheers.

The only nation in the world which doesn't give an explanation for rejection is US.......

I went with full aid and a decent score ..........no questions were asked rejected........

Second time: applied thru post: rejected....

Thrid time : rejected.....

They issue a reason for rejection, where there will be boxes and the conulate officer has to tick the reason for rejection..............

No one can say on what reasons application was rejected.........After couple of years i applied for a visa to another country ...

they asked me the reasons for rejections.........i said i cant say the reasons from the letter......Please make u r own decision.......That bloke started laughing..........
    In all the three letters a big tick mark was shown........

For what reason does the tick mark apply: no one can answer

There are good oppurtunities appart from US....for students...........so the rejection is not the end of the road...............

{secret info: Later i enquired unofficially to know the rejection reason: The reason was a joke........, if it was rejected first time...we have to reject 80% of the application, if it was rejected second time 95% of the application will be rejected when applied third time...}
    I am back.........

pavampa students..

romba koduma paduthuranga ..

ithukku vera vazhiya kedaiyathaaaaaaaaaaa..

apparam eppadi students ellam US poranga..
    தீயினால் சுட்ட புண் உள்ளாறும் ஆறாதே நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு - திருவள்ளுவ ர்

Sometimes the reasons for rejection are pretty unclear and the consulate offers little explanatin for those..

It is best to keep trying a couple of times, but once rejected the chances of approval in next appeal becomes very small... It is frustrating... but we have no choices...

It is true for anything to do with the INS... (USCIS)
    மின்னல் பாதி தென்றல் பாதி மங்கை ஆனது

My humble opinion is he should not waste his time in again trying for us visa. There are good univ in other countries also. He can spend time trying out those options But tell him that this is not end of the world

Best of luck to him!!
    ~~~
    Blog

When I applied for visa, my bank statements showed about a lakh above twice the amount shown on my I-20 (tution+living expenses). It was like 18000-19000 on my I-20. I showed like 10.5. I had no hassles. My friend showed 8 on his first attempt and 18 on his second attempt, he was rejected both the times. This is for a university town, for an university that is quite known to provide good financial support. This might vary for a city university. My bank statement was from a nationalised bank.

One more important thing is, the bank statement should be from the parent's account, not from the siblings and defenitely not a support from those already in the US, no bank loans (even though we ultimately go for it, don't show it as a financial support during visa stamping).

Documents of properties back home are useful, to satisfy the potential immigrant criteria.

Sometimes rejections are for no reasons, I've heard rejections without even looking at the documents. I concur with Ash on subsequent appeals, there are higher chances of rejection than the previous attempt. It usually succeeds in 2 attempt, 4 attempts seems a lot (and so does it cost money for each time you apply).

Apart from this, there is one female in Chennai Consulate who is famous for rejecting I think Ash,siva, manager would know who am talking about
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

is it really worth spending so much time in USA visa application after the first rejection? i dont think so. but people r so crazy about it. thats y US consulate is doing like this. its really pity.

cheers.

krish, attempt 2 is ok. many have got through in attempt 2.More than 2 attempt, I have'nt seen any so far.

Apart from this, there is one female in Chennai Consulate who is famous for rejecting Wink I think Ash,siva, manager would know who am talking about
    Very well. I had to jump in between the line to avoid that window
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

I agree with Katz.....if you get rejected once then it is better not to try again, cos unless something miraculous had heppened in the meantime chances are you will get rejected again.

Why not try to other countries as well? The US is not the only place with goodd higher education....
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Welcome to Australia

Regards,
    Prasad
    Sangeeta gnanamu bhakthi vinaa, san margamu kalade , O manasa

Apart from this, there is one female in Chennai Consulate who is famous for rejecting I think Ash,siva, manager would know who am talking about
    Luckily for me it was a 10:45 appointment... and it was nearly 12:30 when I stepped into the counselling room... She stepped out for lunch just as I stepped in line and the guy who replaced her was the exact opposite he just kept giving out approvals..

On the line next to me there was this other guy who was again there for f1 visa.. he was grilled on his finances, if I remember right he said that his father owned a rice mill in Andra.. and he was literally in tears when his visa was rejected... felt real bad for him... I guess that was the only decline that I saw among all the counters when I was in line for about 15mins...

Can t predict at times what goes on in there.... and in most cases the candidates are left clueless on why their case was rejected.
    மின்னல் பாதி தென்றல் பாதி மங்கை ஆனது

prasad, australia visa easya kidaikudha? what about job there? nalla easya job ellam kidaikumna solunga, naan anga move ayideren..

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by krishng
    prasad, australia visa easya kidaikudha? what about job there? nalla easya job ellam kidaikumna solunga, naan anga move ayideren..

cheers.
    australiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

athu sari..

edho nadathunga krish..
    தீயினால் சுட்ட புண் உள்ளாறும் ஆறாதே நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு - திருவள்ளுவ ர்

australia visa easya kidaikudha? what about job there? nalla easya job ellam kidaikumna solunga, naan anga move ayideren
    I heard students who do PG(Masters) in Australia have eligible points to apply for an Australian PR But I guess education is pretty expensive out there, you have to pay the entire tuition fee, no waiver nothing. Donno how far I'm true I think it should be equally easy for a 3+ year experienced to apply for Aussie PR too

Quote Originally Posted by ns80
    australia visa easya kidaikudha? what about job there? nalla easya job ellam kidaikumna solunga, naan anga move ayideren
    I heard students who do PG(Masters) in Australia have eligible points to apply for an Australian PR But I guess education is pretty expensive out there, you have to pay the entire tuition fee, no waiver nothing. Donno how far I'm true I think it should be equally easy for a 3+ year experienced to apply for Aussie PR too
    nana.. u want to come to aus'va or krishng wanna come
    prasad good promotion

its easy and not so easy to get aus PR ... i would say i was abit lucky to get it... if u do masters there is more chances of gettin becoz u meet the point test for PR application.. but there other criterias as well.. n also if only degree like me but job in demand like mine n i believe prasad's too u have more chances
    i would say education is expensive... but i dont know compared to other uni's n in UK n US ... but there HEAPS!!!! of indians here n intl students
    well.. if need more info... im more welcomed to share
    I'M BACK!

san, summa oru GK valathukkarthukkaga ketten. i don't qualify for a Masters in Aus or have a considerable amount of experience.
    ~~~~~~~~
    BTB one question, in Aus (and also NZ i guess) the person who is applying has to pay for it right or can the employer do it too as in the case of US/Canada

Thnaks San for the information you have given.

Me being a chef, didn't have a problem getting a Permanent Resident Visa when I applied. I have seen more chefs coming to Austaralia. After reading the posts about the plights of getting a visa to USA, i felt that getting a Visa to Australia is much easier. New Zealand is much easier. I know people who go to NZ and them come to Australia.

If you can tell me your profession, probably I would be able to tell you whether that profession is in demand or not , in Australia.

Regarding Education , San would be the best person.

Regards and Best wishes,
    Prasad
    Sangeeta gnanamu bhakthi vinaa, san margamu kalade , O manasa

its easy and not so easy to get aus PR ... i would say i was abit lucky to get it... if u do masters there is more chances of gettin becoz u meet the point test for PR application.. but there other criterias as well.. n also if only degree like me EE but job in demand like mine n i believe prasad's too Very Happy u have more chances EE
    i would say education is expensive... but i dont know compared to other uni's n in UK n US ... but there HEAPS!!!! of indians here n intl students Very Happy
    well.. if need more info... im more welcomed to share Very Happy

what abt IT professionals holding MS degree and their job prospects

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast