Tips for men
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips for men

Default Tips for men

As most of you know that people used to say '' Marriage is a 1000 year crop''

Or is it a crap in the life

Is it true?

People will lie to their maximum potential to get (you) married

This is a new section where people can discuss so that Bachelors like us wud'nt be trapped...

For example:

http://www.geetham.net/forums/ptopic,236192.html#236192

I have discussed in this topic about my friend who was a victim......

Issue :How to check that the girl is (atleast) a better cook......

1) Go on a surprise visit...ask her to take you around the house....go the kitchen and ask for say cashewnuts, black pepper, turmeric powder....

IF she gets them without any difficulties, u can say atleast they can cook...

2) IF u have tasted the food which she claims she has made it for u ....ask for the recipe ,so that u can try....and if the food is really good dont forget to appreciate...

3)However there are lot of people in geetham who can pass this top secret...so beware....

What u see is not true

What u hear is not true....

Investigate....

Second issue: make up....

When u r gng to look a girl...Girl wud have gone to beauty parlour to make herself beautiful....

so what u see is not true....

Investigate: make a surprise visit to her house in few days say that u had some work near by her house....

U can see without make up.....

U reaction will be either

or

Tips will continue
    I am back.........

Katz,

இதெல்லாம் ஒத்து வர விஷயமா? நீங்களே இப்படி புத்திசாலி ன்னா, அவங்க எவ்ளோ புத்திசாலி யா இருப்பாங்க ? அதெல்லாம் பிரம்ம லிபின்னு ஒத்துக்கிட ்டு ஓரமா ஒதுங்கி நிக்கரது தான் ஆம்பளைக்கு அழகு!!!

You can ask the recipe. But if she says something, how are you going to verify whether what she said is what she made? About make up, unless otherwise you end up in their bedroom so that you seem them waking up, you can't find a single women without makeup. at any time of the day.( atleast the modern day women ).

BTW, are all these tips tried by you yourself or sent out on hearsay? Because what I am saying is based on experience.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Katz,

இதெல்லாம் ஒத்து வர விஷயமா? நீங்களே இப்படி புத்திசாலி ன்னா, அவங்க எவ்ளோ புத்திசாலி யா இருப்பாங்க ? அதெல்லாம் பிரம்ம லிபின்னு ஒத்துக்கிட ்டு ஓரமா ஒதுங்கி நிக்கரது தான் ஆம்பளைக்கு அழகு!!!
    idhey madhiri dhaan naanum sollalaamnu irundhen anainar.. idhellam namakku thevai illadha velai katz.. ippo ellam internet book ellam irukku paarthu samaikka.. adhellam oru periya vishayamey illa foreign countriesla atleast..

cheers.

Anubhava salli neenga solrathu correct than.....but bachelors aagiyaa naangaa oru Database create pannuvom....

It is an attempt to reduce the disappoinment rather than a solution......

We will use all the methods to overcome so called '' MAAYA''

I haven't personally tried this.....

The idea arised when my friend spoke of his disappointment......

When she tells the recipe, of course i am not going to try it....but can say how good she is in cooking????

I have also experienced abt the make up situation.....

My cousin gave me a Bouquet after we saw the girl.....a week before....for diwali celebration....
    I cudnt find much difference when i saw the girl without make up....
    I am back.........

Kaatz,

Let met tell you!!! சித்திரமும ் கைப்பழக்கம ், செந்தமிழும ் நாப்பழக்கம ்னு நம்ம் மூதாதையர்க ள் சும்மா சொல்லி வைக்கலை. சமையல் தெரியலைன்ன ா கத்துப்பாங ்க. கத்துக்கர மனப்பக்குவ ம் இருக்கான்ன ு பாருங்க போதும். அதுக்காக எல்லாம் சமையல் தெரிஞ்சவங் க தான் வேணும்னா ஒரு சமையல்காரி யை கட்டிக்குங ்கோ!!!

Seriously, to avoid disappointment, see if you two can stand each other for an hour or two. Or may be a few days of conversation. If you both share the same "in your face attitude" that is a recipe for disaster. Being opposite works mostly. See if she/he shares the similar values as you have. Keep aside the daily chores of cooking/cleaning etc. You can get a maid servant to do all that but you cannot get a wife.

Cheers

PS: அட்வைஸ் தானே, ப்ரீயா தரோம்.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Kaatz,

Let met tell you!!! சித்திரமும ் கைப்பழக்கம ், செந்தமிழும ் நாப்பழக்கம ்னு நம்ம் மூதாதையர்க ள் சும்மா சொல்லி வைக்கலை. சமையல் தெரியலைன்ன ா கத்துப்பாங ்க. கத்துக்கர மனப்பக்குவ ம் இருக்கான்ன ு பாருங்க போதும். அதுக்காக எல்லாம் சமையல் தெரிஞ்சவங் க தான் வேணும்னா ஒரு சமையல்காரி யை கட்டிக்குங ்கோ!!!

Seriously, to avoid disappointment, see if you two can stand each other for an hour or two. Or may be a few days of conversation. If you both share the same "in your face attitude" that is a recipe for disaster. Being opposite works mostly. See if she/he shares the similar values as you have. Keep aside the daily chores of cooking/cleaning etc. You can get a maid servant to do all that but you cannot get a wife.

Cheers

PS: அட்வைஸ் தானே, ப்ரீயா தரோம்.
    I am back.........

chi sin

huh., idhulaam konja over-a illaa

without makeup tahnnei pakkanum....beach ku kutti errandu mukku mukki parunggo....ella makeup-um odi poiddum

ialnna raindance panalaam kupidunggo

katz anna ....enna iddhu ungalluku nalla ponnu venumnaa en kita soli iruklaam...chiense girl pathu kodupein la

katz.......ithu konjam over thaan.....
    well coming to your issues -----
    as per 1).....i would gladly show my house alround,,,i have no probs giving him cashew too,,,but if he ask black pepper,tumeric powder....wont i think what a weird guy is he?????
    and do you know something,,,,in my house i know all this place cos in all the jar/bottle my mom has stuck a paper like SUGAR,SALT,etc......thats mainly cos manytime my dad place it in other shelve and when i use it,,,i will just put salt instead of sugar,,,,vice versa....so in such cases like me ( where there is label all over in kitchen ),,,how will you find whether i know cooking or not??????
    now for the second issue -------- good way is to do what suha has said.....

But let me ask you this---- do you really think is this all possible way to find out???? cos if you are in US,,,will you be going and seeing the girl in person and then tell ok or whatever....cos as far as my knowledge some of my friends have just seen only in snap,,,its their parents who fix all and send the photo to him and ask whether he like her or not,,,,then after his ok,,,they just start talking in phone, go for marriage....
    well if guys can afford for seeing the girl for the first time.....hmmmm wont the girls think like wow he has come all the way from US,,,so we should take all the precaution until he leaves back to US.....
    when you guys know very well,,,that the girl has applied make up...why dont you guys tell her frankly please remove your make up let me see your nature beauty.???? ( ofcourse should promise her that they will marry her ) atha pannamattingha.....till you see her nalla maddu madhiri head'a nod panna vendiyathu,,,apparam achooooo girls are applying make up sollavendi yathu......

Best way is like as anainar mentioned........cos i know a couple,,,she doesnt know anything about cooking ( like me ),,,,infact when she got engaged,,,her would be use to tell learn cooking,cooking....but the reply she gave was --- anyway you know the cooking,,,so you do the cooking,,,not need to prepare anything spl for me,you can add just a 1 more cup of rice/dhal to whatever you cook..and we both can have....(and he to himself use to tell vaadi,vaadi unna vachikirrein ),,,soon after marriage...the very next day he said to her---look i am not going to step into kitchen,,you cook whatever you like,i will have it no matter how bad its....but i wont help you,,,,poor girl as krishng said searched all kinds of recipe in net and started to cook....ofcourse for the first few weeks even if her hubby use to have,,she use to throw the food....the truth is now she is cooking and its good,,,i have also tasted it......

PS :- Reply to your other thread.....i said i dont know to put tea cos of water,milk ratio....but i know to put tea bag in the milk and make tea................
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

Micky:

Dont get tensed....

Even if am in India....i can do this....though me not directly involving.........
    I am back.........

achooooooo thats not fair................. ,,,,
    btw is there any way to find that guys are also perfect like no dum/rum/race/dance..........
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

btw is there any way to find that guys are also perfect like no dum/rum/race/dance..........
    No idea what race/dance is, but perfect? That's me.

Over and out.

too much women intrution

Katz indha threada idhoda merge pannidunga, very useful for ppl like us :D

http://www.geetham.net/forums/topic,...anonymous.html

Enna pa saami Dum/Rum cancel pannite

-siva
    -Siva
    "the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"-- :D Calvin

katteri,

Namma VVS'le intha tips ellaam add pannidalaam. Ok'va
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

What u see is not true

Investigate....
    But how?

U can never know a person until u live with them

Is cooking & beauty that important for men

katteri,
    cooking is not a big thing....once a gal is married she will learn to cook...& will cook so well to the surprise of her mom

Ragarding beauty....If ur worried about makeup look at the gals features...u can never change a person's feature u can only define them with make up....like the eyes,nose etc

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    What u see is not true

Investigate....
    But how?

Is cooking & beauty that important for men

katteri,
    cooking is not a big thing....once a gal is married she will learn to cook...& will cook so well to the surprise of her mom
    Testing on husband
    Pin thoongi mun ezhuval pathini Nama samaicha sappadu avarku ethuvum aagalai na namma sappidalam illainaa vendam.....

Ragarding beauty....If ur worried about makeup look at the gals features...u can never change a person's feature u can only define them with make up....like the eyes,nose etc
    Butterfly:
    I have started with these two issues only....I do agree that these issues are trivial...but y do they cheat????

There are some more issues pending which will be added by fellow Bachelors and me....
    I am back.........

Quote Originally Posted by goodcomplanboy
    katteri,

Namma VVS'le intha tips ellaam add pannidalaam. Ok'va
    VVS..
    I am back.........

athaan solrathu.. love marriage..

Get to know a girl, what her ambitions are, what is her attitude about stuff, and what you can put up with and what you can't absolutely tolerate.

thannila kuthigaporathu ennavo unmai thaan.. but aazham therinchuttu kuthikkalaamE..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by vasan
    athaan solrathu.. love marriage..

Get to know a girl, what her ambitions are, what is her attitude about stuff, and what you can put up with and what you can't absolutely tolerate.

thannila kuthigaporathu ennavo unmai thaan.. but aazham therinchuttu kuthikkalaamE..

v-
    appdina yenn thattha thirumanam
    we could all just move in

Mr vampy : ad infinitum

time to revive that special thread

blue.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

appdina yenn thattha thirumanam
    there are plenty more things I have left out in that list. thirumanam is for all those things..

for example: kalyaanam aana piragu thaanE, how to 'take care' of your husband -tips thread will be useful. You can't pretty much go ahead and off-with-his-head for every one..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast