Rang De Basanti - A must watch movie... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rang De Basanti - A must watch movie...

cooli u gonna go see with out me
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

idhu enna vambha pochuu

visitha acca come withme

okie juha kutti
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

I just came back from this movie.

And it SUCKED. What's so "fantastic" about this nonsense movie??? INCREDIBLY melodramatic for absolutely no reason. I don't wanna say anything w/o revealing the "plot" ( erm, what plot...?) of the movie, but Vijitha, be happy I didn't take you with me.

I seriously need to stab each and every one of my friends, and then stab myself for listening to them in the first place.

Time to watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels to make myself feel a bit better about throwing away $20.00 tonight.
    Over and out.

nalaikku paarka pooren paarthutu vanthu solren

Shy
    I Geetham

cools soliyum pooren.. coz avan matum againsta soli irukaan must watch vera soli irukaanga ellarum.. orae confusion.. so oru yettu poitu vanthudalaamnu iruken

Shy
    I Geetham

INCREDIBLY melodramatic for absolutely no reason.

Cools.. nallaaa vasamaa mattikiteengalaa.. Feel sorry for you..

Don't worry. Rent Lock, Stock and live it up :P Have a wonderful super bowl too to drown all the silly melodrama.. :P

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Rent??? No dude, I'm not spending another CENT on a movie for a while!!! :P Thank god for torrents; I downloaded the movie and I'm trying to enjoy it on my home theatre system - my laptop.

Rang De Basanti, my foot.
    Over and out.

appo cools this movei is not goodaa??

thinking DVD buy pannava venamma

Boss, padam vandhe 10 days kooda aagale. adhukulla DVD'a? would'nt it take atleast 2-3 months even for desi DVD's to release
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Cools you did not like the movie,

I liked it, a little bit of melodrama is fine and the first half has its share of funny moments, making it worth the money

-Siva
    -Siva
    "the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"-- :D Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by ns80
    Boss, padam vandhe 10 days kooda aagale. adhukulla DVD'a? would'nt it take atleast 2-3 months even for desi DVD's to release
    orginal vara late. ....adhulaam illegal vandhudum

adhu seri aana DVD quality irukkuma? or VCD/CAM to DVD pannina madiriya
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

yes clear aa irukkum sound efectum superaa irukkum subtitle irukum

but how adhu illigel thaan terilla

Coolibro,

You did not like the movie? So what? Of course there is melodrama in the end, but the fact of the matter is, it is a slick movie, albeit a bit long, but intersperses past with present cleverly. It does not preach patriotism, but portrays some fighters who are long forgotten in the annals of history. A typical word in the initial scenes, when the Producers who Alice Patton works for says, "Rajguru? Bismil? Who wants to know about them? Gandhi sells, make a film about Gandhi". I liked the movie because it talks about those unsung heroes of our past.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Hmmmm.....I liked the way History was connected to the Present Politicians :?

I liked Sharman Joshi.....he was just too Hilarious .....usuala i have heard ppl get aggressive if they are drunk but this guy was cute

I laughed a lot when Amir khan introduces Alice Patten to his mother

I dont think u can enjoy watching this movie on DVD as much as u wud enjoy it in the Theater

enna Cooli ippad sollitta

Unsung heroes? Sure it does. But what's the theme of the movie - that ultimately, the government sucks so bad that you've to kill whoever it takes to cleanse it, no matter who they are - no matter who you are? And it's not as if the killings actually helped their cause! And why did they have to take over the radio stations with force? That part cracked me up.
    Over and out.

Oh the first part was pretty funny - nobody's denying that. :P
    Over and out.

Theme, message? It is left for one's own interpretation. It is just that these four youths decided to do something. That some thing is a horrendous crime of killing.The theme is just that. Four carefree youth transforming themselves into fighting a system, but in the wrong way. The movies does not have to preach the right way or the legal way. It just shows they get into the roles of those heroes who fought against a system. There too they killed a policeman who inturn killed their Lalaji. So, dont get cracked up a lot with the radio station or killing episode. If the movie ignites some of our youth( including you ) to fight the system, the purpose is served.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast