SuperBowl XL Special - Chicken Recipe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SuperBowl XL Special - Chicken Recipe

Default SuperBowl XL Special - Chicken Recipe

SuperBowl XL Chicken - 1

Ingredients:

01) 1 lb of Chicken, cut into small pieces (preferable boneless)

02) 1 Onion (medium size, chopped into small pieces)
    03) 3 Spring Onions (chopped fine)
    04) 1/2 Capsicum (chopped into small pieces)
    05) 3 Cloves of Garlic (chopped fine)
    06) 1/2" piece of Ginger (chopped fine)
    07) 4 Green Chillies (medium size, split into two pieces vertically)
    08 ) 5-6 Curry leaves
    09) 2 Tomatoes (medium size, chopped fine)

10) 1 Cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
    11) 1 Cup Corriander Leaves

12) 1 Tsp Dark Soya Sauce
    13) 1/2 Tsp Vinegar
    14) 1 Tsp of grounded Black Pepper
    15) Salt as necessary
    16) 3-4 Tsp of cooking Oil (preferably Olive Oil - good for health)

Method:

Saute the items 2, 3, 4 & 8 with Oil in a pan. Do it until the onion turns yellowish brown. Add 5, 6 & 7 to this sauted mix and keep sauting for some more time, until the raw smell of Garlic goes off. Add the cut tomatoes in the pan and close the lid for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes mix it well and add the cut chicken pieces. Remember to mix it well, so that the chicken gets mixed well with the other items in the pan.

Keep the lid closed for another 5 minutes, until the chicken is half-cooked. Add the mint leaves, vinegar, dark soya sauce, black pepper and salt in the pan and mix it well. You can increase the spice level by adding more ground pepper to the mix. Keep the lid closed until the chicken cooks completely. Garnish with corriander and serve hot with chapathi or rice with curry.

Note: You dont have to add water! If you do, then the dish will be more gravy and will not turn out as shown in the picture. Try it out and let me know how it came out

Happy Cooking!!!

SuperBowl XL Chicken - 2 (for the dieting people)

Ingredients:

01) 1 lb of Chicken, cut into bigger pieces (preferable boneless)
    02) 1/2 Packet of Chicken Tandoori Masala (available in all Indian Grocery Stores)
    03) 1 Tsp of Dark Soya Sauce
    04) 1/2 Tsp of Vinegar
    05) Salt as necessary
    06) 1 Cup of Corriander leaves

Method:

Marinade the chicken with the 2, 3, 4 & 5. Leave it inside the fridge for atleast 1 hour. Preheat the Thermal Oven to 425 degree. Arrange the chicken in a baking plate and leave it inside the oven for 30 minutes. Please keep checking for every 5 minutes after the first 5 minutes. You might also want to turn the pieces, so that its evenly baked.

Spread the chicken in a plate and garnish it with Corriander Leaves.

Note: The most important step in this dish, is the marinading step. Make sure it is properly marinaded

Enjoy cooking

PS: the above photos are taken after I made the dishes Hence it is copyrighted and shall not be distributed without prior permission.
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

adan gokka makkaaaa.......thangaleedaaa saaami....Superbowl special recipe....

Wow GCB, looks really good....thanks for these recipes!! :D

Looks pretty, GCB. Will try it out..

(I usually make it like these, but do not add soy sauce or vinegar.. vinegar only when I am making it with a bit of gravy.. I use a bit of lemon juice.. & good bit of yogurt for marinade.. will try this one and see.. )

thanks!
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

now me feel hungry,,why did i see this post
    why all this cooking experts gathered in one place ( esp GCB,Shy )..now be a good chef and scatter,esp come to boston,appo thaan i can do take out service
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

GCB,

naan vegetarian aiten athunala naan ithai cauliflower vachu try pannalam nu irrukken pannitu solluren... (2) receipe

GCB,

naan vegetarian aiten athunala naan ithai cauliflower vachu try pannalam nu irrukken pannitu solluren... (2) receipe
    You can try the first one with Potato Just boil it before you put it in the mix. Cauliflower is an excellent veggie substitute for the second one. You can even try to deep fry it, cauliflower tastes better that way
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

+ Reply to Thread