Sports Bar (random sound bytes on sports) - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sports Bar (random sound bytes on sports)

What should've been an easily reached target was complicated to the core by Newzeland who won on the last ball by one wicket.
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Indians upset Czechs in Hopman

India has kept the upsets rolling on at the Hopman Cup by beating the Czech Republic 2-1 in Perth on Sunday.

Following Australia's win over No.1 seeds Russia and France's defeat of the United States on Saturday, the Indian duo of Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna won a thrilling mixed-doubles decider after the singles matches had been split.

Mirza and Bopanna, India's first ever representatives at the Hopman Cup, claimed the tie against Czech pair Lucie Sarafova and Tomas Berdych by winning a match tie-break 10-5 after the teams had taken a set apiece (6-3 5-7).

Earlier, Mirza accounted for Sarafova 6-2, 6-2 before Berdych levelled the tie with a 6-2 6-2 victory over Bopanna. - ninemsn.com.au

good job good job ... now i have to track down sania...hmmm
    I'M BACK!

I watched a part of this match, what happened after we had a breakpoint leading 3-3 in the second set. After some channel browsing I found it was 3-5

i didnt watch the whole game.. jus abit of it they didnt show live here.. but it was "live" like about 10 mins away from me
    I'M BACK!

Bobby Knight wins 880 and passes Dean Smith of North Carolina, to become the Winningest Coach of College Basketball..

Pretty unorthodox guy, and quite lousy tempered often.. but his boys have the best graduating record, and now he is the winningest.. Say what you may.. Bobby Knight is one of the greatest coaches of College Basketball..

Great job, Mr. Knight.. 1/1/2007 is going to be great..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Anyone saw the Australia-England 20-20 match today. Wow what an Australian innings(221/5)

inkai NHL fans illayaa???
    நான் பெரிது நீ பெரிது என்று வாழாமல் நாடு பெரிது என்று வாழ்வோம்!

NHL-aa?? appdinnaa?? :D :D

I watch every now and then, Pura. LA has two NHL teams.. My officemate is a refree for junior league hockey too.. But not that keen.. Anaheim Mighty Ducks and LA Kings..

LA Kings actually share the same center as LA Lakers - the super duper basketball team.. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. yo hi.. islanders.. Seems like Becks is gonna ditch Real Madrid and move to LA.. :D :D

Go west, young man.. !! Go WEST !!

I think Posh also wants to try some chance in the TV/Movie stuff here.. And where to retire but in sunny SoCAL.. All in all a decent move I should say - Galaxy gets some publicity (and much needed one at that!), and Beckham gets his money and retirement.

May be I should get some ticket and see what does it mean to 'bend it like Beckham' in person..

v-
    vasan_torrent is vasan when he is using torrent.

Beckham should come to DC United. And I highly doubt he'd go to Galaxy - now.

He'll probably go back to UK, and when he's 33'ish, then he'll come to the states.

If not, I'll...well you know how that story goes.
    Over and out.

Cools - one day we will make sure you do what you say ....
    Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech....

By all means!

Problem is, I'm almost always right! :-P
    Over and out.

Dodgers Now offer ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Deals..

So, you buy a ticket for 35 bucks, and you get seats at the right-field pavilion (usually about 8-10 bucks a ticket), and you are free to eat hotdogs, soda, popcorn, peanuts..whatever..

(No beer at the stands in Dodger stadium.. )..

I AM SO going there now.. :D :D
    All you can eat Dodger dogs.. Woohoo..

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/6358636

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

I watch every now and then, Pura. LA has two NHL teams.. My officemate is a refree for junior league hockey too.. But not that keen.. Anaheim Mighty Ducks and LA Kings..

LA Kings actually share the same center as LA Lakers - the super duper basketball team.. :Gd;dif:
    LA 2 teamaa??
    how come???

don't u skate v???

Puraa,

I am from Tamil Nadu. Where do I have so much snow or ice-rings to skate?? After coming to USA, there haven't been that many chances... And I am also lazy.

v-
    Short Measures

neeenga from mango placesaa:P :P

well....did u ever try it??

No. Not yet. Some day.. may be next winter..

v-
    Short Measures

Anyone saw NZ vs Aus match. I thought NZ were gonna be all out for 100-150. They are 214 now in the 47th over. Full credits to McMillans' 88.
    ~~~~~~
    nonsense inga WI-India match varale

Anyone saw today's India match. Whoa...what a close match to watch. Thoroughly enjoyable one. Had not Dwayne Smith got out, WI might've won today's.

Nanaji,

benthakaloooorlaiye it is not coming live.. ithula naan enga watch panna? Besides, cricket is boring.

You get 4 attempts. Move it by 10 yards. You got 10 to help you, and 11 hell-bent on stopping you. Let's see what you got.. Now, that is pure adrenaline..

v-
    Short Measures

maadu mathiri iruntha antha play panalaa,
    nama oor pasanga ellam antha game eppadi velaiyaadarathu athana cricket.. physical and also mind game

escapeeeeeeeeee

Manning

Shy
    I Geetham

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast