Read This b4 COMING TO U.S.A - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read This b4 COMING TO U.S.A

U bet I am...

Its really very embarrassing in those situations u know.. We people are just branded to be checked just because of the same looks. They dont even care. Yeah we understand that security checking is important and its done only for our safety, but why is that we asian people(not those chinese, japenese etc)alone be checked.. appadinu thoonum..

Shy

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    U bet I am...

Its really very embarrassing in those situations u know.. We people are just branded to be checked just because of the same looks. They dont even care. Yeah we understand that security checking is important and its done only for our safety, but why is that we asian people(not those chinese, japenese etc)alone be checked.. appadinu thoonum..

Shy
    Actually, Shy.. in this particular airport everyone was checked the same way... Just before my friend was this cute baby girl (white, anglo-saxon, blonde..), with a teddy bear back pack and all that.. they made her open the bag.. poured the contents on the table and all that.. Not much discrimination... It was really a pity... Even the much older people (of any ethinicity) were searched..

Three years back I could go waltzing into the airport just ten minutes before the plane, show my pass port and and check in. Now travel has become such a pain... I can't really blame the Airport people.... What is the actual solution for this? Nothing... That is what terrorism does to people..

Anyway, i do not want to do much lamenting here in this topic.. I agree with you perfectly. If you can avoid it, don't take it. You can buy knives, cooking stuff, and razors etc here.. why carry them all the way risking these avoidable delays?
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Sabesan enna kalutha maathiri othaika varaaaannnnnnnnn...
    Aama aarumugam idhula enna sandhegam? kazhudhaiya vandhu kazhudhaiya udhaikkaraa maadhiri thaan odhaikkanum [Translated - one can only kick a donkey the way one kicks a donkey!!!!!]

Enkittaye vamba? Thirupathikke token aa? Besant Nagarukke Bondaavaa? Peramburukke Potti kadaiyaa?? Innum irukku.... avuthu vitten na thaanga maateenga!!!

Heheh.... ) ) ) )
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

Innum irukku.... avuthu vitten na thaanga maateenga!!!
    Please.. Tell the remaining to me...
    Lot of chances I am getting to make use of these type of things.. Please sabooo.. Help me..

Cheers.

Please.. Tell the remaining to me...
    Aasai dosai appalam vadai... avvala seekram solluvennnu edhirpatheengalaa 6face? ahan... modhalla ennayum Super Mod aa aakunga appo thaan adhellam kaththu koduppen... idhu eppadi... how is it ma?
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

Ok. Sabesh.. Once you finish 2500 messages (Usefull messages ) You tell me..
    Next supermoderator you only...

Then first you tell me.. What will you achieve by becoming a supermoderator?

============================== ===========
    Then.. Sabesh.. I gave u an idea of selecting dress code during winter based on the quantity of the keerai one took in young age. What do you think about that?. Do you have and alternate way to escape from cold climate of US.?

Cheers.

now a days a lot of picking on indian people at the airports by customs and immigration people. no idea what their problem is. may be they are frustrated at their jobs going to india. i saw many indians harrassed even though everything was in order. their baggages were opened, things ripped to see if they carry any explosives. haha this is a joke that no where in the history has any indian (exceptions will be there) have every involved in terror activities outside india!!!! still targetting indian???

Quote Originally Posted by mcoond View Post
    now a days a lot of picking on indian people at the airports by customs and immigration people. ... still targetting indian???
    Especially Sikhs
    ...most Europeans and Americans are literally afraid of people wearing turbans.

ps.
    Watch the movie 'Tere Bin Ladin' for comic relief.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    Let it all go: Fear, doubt, & disbelief.
    FREE YOUR MIND!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12