AUSCHWITZ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AUSCHWITZ

I agree with vasan upto a level.....the caste system has caused the same amount of psychological suffering to the people involved, compared to the Jews under the Reich....
    I don't think we can compare physical suffering upto the same level...

It is very sad that some people think that by being born into a particualr society/religion/race/caste ,they are better than another person. It goes on to show the ignorance they exhibit towards the whole humanity...
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Come on guys! Are we equationg the ghettos of Reich with Caste system in India? I agree both are sufferings and are inhuman. But I cant digest killing of 2 million people is equal to the caste system. That too which is getting eradicated with active support from our founding fathers of our Nation.

Caste system is a social phenomena which is being fought socially with a great amount of succes. And the fact is that the State does not support that and enacted laws and provided protection to the oppressed. While the ghettos are not social phenomena but an act of tyrant and is a blot. Though they cause pain, the fight is different.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12