Best OS
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best OS

Default Best OS

Which is the most useful or good OS???????????????????????????? ??????????????
    Among WinXP, Linux Fedora, Solaris etc........................... ......?
    Myself: Although WinXP is the best for all suited Fedora is the most accurate, eligible for a user like me.

We can not generalize and say this OS is the best.....it all depends on person to person, their need, their mentality........

For my work I like Fedora......

If a person would love to tweak some thing in OS and play around with it Linux is the best option; for people who wants just to browse and email we can not see an user-friendly OS than Windows versions.
    ~~~
    Blog

If you are someone who wants all things to work, not bothered about about why or how they work etc, better use windows. Or if you don't have enough time.

Linux needs lots ot time and patience to learn.

Consider trying out a virtualization application like Xen or VMWare... You can try out MacOS/FreeBSD/Linux/SunSolaris anything you want... and find out for yourself which is best...
    I Will Be Back!!!

nothing like a best OS. Ubuntu Dapper works fine for me. took a few hours to set everything up. Have all the packages I need up and running. morover dont need pay for the OS or worry about any activation. Didnt even hve much command line work for configuration. Debian is a good OS too if you can put a little more effort. Gentoo if you are the 'ill do it the hard way' kind.
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Thanks for thr replays.Pleasure to see linux lovers. But what is that 'Ubuntu Dapper'? Is it an OS? I have n't even heard about it.

Thanks for the link.Really a good site. OS also be excellent.

+ Reply to Thread