Avatar and signature image problem - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 96 of 96

Thread: Avatar and signature image problem

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    Sri_gan - I have already copied her profile pic as her avatar... but it just doesnt display....

    Tinku I think I know why.

    Coolcrave and poongothai are still in the registered users.

    On their left hand side of the USER CP there will be option to join Active Members.

    if they do a request we can approve that and let see if it helps.

    Because When i looked at Sri's, this users primay group was active members.

  2. #82

    Default

    Sri - there was some other problem that Bala fixed for a few users ... I forgot what he fixed though ...
    Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech....

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    Sri - there was some other problem that Bala fixed for a few users ... I forgot what he fixed though ...
    I sent a PM to bala, lets see what he responds, if there is procedure for future occurance we should document that.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Sri_gan: thanks for the thamarai thadagam avatar.. Was so shocked to see an avatar below my id and thought might find an answer here.

    You call tinkerbelle as tinku.. Oh, happy days!!!!

    Sri

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sri View Post
    Sri_gan: thanks for the thamarai thadagam avatar.. Was so shocked to see an avatar below my id and thought might find an answer here.

    You call tinkerbelle as tinku.. Oh, happy days!!!!

    Sri
    Sri,

    We are finding ways to fix the issue.. if you have a different avatar you prefer send to us.

    Will update that.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan View Post
    Sri,

    We are finding ways to fix the issue.. if you have a different avatar you prefer send to us.

    Will update that.
    Oh, I don't want any avatar now.. If you don't mind, I'd like to remove it.. Please don't feel bad..

    Poongothai and Coolcrave are having trouble adding an avatar. I've had an avatar in the past and removed it later.

    Thanks,
    Sri

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sri View Post
    Oh, I don't want any avatar now.. If you don't mind, I'd like to remove it.. Please don't feel bad..

    Poongothai and Coolcrave are having trouble adding an avatar. I've had an avatar in the past and removed it later.

    Thanks,
    Sri

    Ok I think you can removed by yourself.... naan randoma select panni ellarukkum try pannitu irrunthen.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Madras
    Posts
    12,123

    Default

    sri_gan,
    Are you able to edit settings (to allow avatar/signature) for some existing ranks (like senior member) ? maybe if that works members whoever wants can be added to that group
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ns80 View Post
    sri_gan,
    Are you able to edit settings (to allow avatar/signature) for some existing ranks (like senior member) ? maybe if that works members whoever wants can be added to that group
    yeah thats what I thought, thats why if these user request for active members group i could permit them and then we can see if it helps.

    But I'm not directly able to update their groups.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan View Post
    yeah thats what I thought, thats why if these user request for active members group i could permit them and then we can see if it helps.

    But I'm not directly able to update their groups.

    Sri,
    Y dont u create a new Id & work around it to see if it works

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Sri,
    Y dont u create a new Id & work around it to see if it works

    Good thoughts Nenga QA le irrukalam... let me try that.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    bHU-maNdalA
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Big thanks to Sri_gan & Tinker & Bala my avatar is on display.....

    I have access to its edit option 2, Thanks alot guys
    __Thanks & Regards.
    -_-Keshav-
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    at home ;)
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    Everything is working beautifully guys thanx so much all of u

    - poongothai
    It isn't the failure you experience that will determine your destiny, but your next step and then the next that will tell the story of your life...

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan View Post
    yeah thats what I thought, thats why if these user request for active members group i could permit them and then we can see if it helps.

    But I'm not directly able to update their groups.
    sri_gan avargale vanakkam,-------
    enn signature image ( no permission granted)
    i can't put up my signature image.......
    solli ..pala matham odivittathu
    konja vanthu paarungal..........


    nandri
    Bala

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balavijay View Post
    sri_gan avargale vanakkam,-------
    enn signature image ( no permission granted)
    i can't put up my signature image.......
    solli ..pala matham odivittathu
    konja vanthu paarungal..........


    nandri
    Bala
    Bala,

    Ungal signature imageai enakku PM seiungal... muyarchi seithu parkiren... enakku Admin Bala muzhumaiyana sunthathiram forum administrationkku tharavillai... ennal iyalatha patachathil... namathu teacher shy avarakalindam ungal vinnapathai muraiyidalam... evilkkuum eakkum entha sambanthamum illai...

  16. #96

    Default

    vanakkam sri avargale,
    unggalukku pm pannivitteen enn signature info ellam..... ,
    muyarchikku migga nandri ....
    Teacher 'kum ithai problem thaan,
    admin Bala vanthal problem solve aagum endru sonnaargal
    aanaal keithu pala matham aagivittathu ....athu thaan
    neengal oru superman aacha,oru vali pannunga.....

    meendum nandri
    Bala

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. Avatar problem
    By gkk1064 in forum Problem Reporting
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. How to include gif image in signature?
    By Priyanka in forum General Help & FAQs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:51 PM
  3. Problem in Image Processing
    By king_143 in forum Programming Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 09:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts